Homely

NO APPA!!!ONLY UMMA!!

Yunho leaned back on the chair,sighing.He looked out of his 50th floor office,the streets of Seoul looking like those toy streets and the people like ants,scurrying around,on their way home.There was some noise in the outside cabins, as his employees were laughing and chatting,done for the day as they were preparing to return home.It must feel so good to go back,sharing the day's happenings with someone.To go back to lovely home-cooked dinner.Yunho didn't remember when was the last time he went home,chatting happily with someone.Hell,he didn't even remember when he had a proper meal.Forget home-cooked one.

He sighed again,suddenly remembering the exquisite taste of warm kimchi soup,courtesy one Kim Jaejoong.It was like the taste of that dinner still remained imprinted in his brain and taste buds.Along with the maker.Making Yunho open his eyes wide.

Kim Jaejoong.

Yunho had never felt so close to anyone before.Except may be for his mother.He had never felt so near to someone. Felt so attracted to someone.Yunho shook his head.What was he thinking.But he just felt so comfortable around Jaejoong.He would never admit it openly,but he felt calm and peaceful around the beautiful man.Jaejoong was always there at the back of his mind.

Yunho sighed again as he got back to his file.It would be another two hours till he finishes.And another hour till he reaches home.He kept the unfinished report and stretched,going out for a cup of coffee.The last remaining few employees fell silent as they saw their boss.But Yunho ignored it.He was used to his ice-cold prince image.Of course, it was not for nothing that he owned half the world,literally speaking. If one thing Jung Yunho knew very well about how to do business,that was to always keep people an arm's distance away.Never molly-coddle or you won't get anywhere.

He returned to his office,a steaming hot coffee cup in his hold.It was just 9 pm.Another 2 hours would suffice. Anyways,he always returned home at midnight.He sighed silently again,looking at the clock,thinking.Then as if suddenly awakened,he closed his file and got up,phoning his driver,gathering his things.It would be perfect.But of course,it was on sheer impulse.

Yunho took the elevator down,glancing through it's glass walls at the now empty building.Sometimes,he felt so tired of all this.Felt like giving up the entire heritage to go and live quietly someplace,doing whatever he wished to.But he couldn't do that.He was the only heir to this empire and had hopes and expectations of all.He sighed softly,looking forward to go there.

A soft smile was playing on his lips as he stopped by the place,getting out of the car.He glanced at the sign which read 'Cafe Bonheur'.Yunho chuckled at the name.But of course,seeing it almost full,even at this hour,it has lived upto it's name,giving happiness.He looked around and spotted the person he was looking for the most.

Jaejoong seemed to be talking to a tall,well dressed man.He covered his mouth to hide his laughter.A habit Yunho found strangely endearing.The other man seemed to laugh along with him.May they are friends,Yunho thought, waiting for the exchange to get over.He was about to call Jaejoong when the tall man leaned in and gave a quick kiss on Jaejoong's cheek,making the beautiful guy hide his face.Suddenly,Yunho felt really irritated.He wanted to push the man away from Jaejoong and wipe away the trace of touch on the pretty man who was now blushing.Thankfully,the man waved him goodbye and Jaejoong turned to enter into the cafe,when his eye caught Yunho.A dazzling smile,which made Yunho's heart unconsciously skip a beat,spread on the red lips as the said man came forward.

'Yunho!I am so surprised to see you here',Jaejoong gushed,the dazzling smile making Yunho's heart thump as if he had just ran all the way to the cafe.

'Oh,I was just returning home.So I thought,why not meet you',Yunho said,smiling softly.Jaejoong gave another beatific smile,nodding.

'Just give me a moment.My day ends for today.I will just be back with all my things',Jaejoong said,already removing the white apron.Yunho nodded.jaejoong was really back in moments,straightening his jacket.They smiled at each other, as they walked to Yunho's car.Jaejoong checked his watch.

'I have to go.The last bus will leave any moment',Jaejoong said.

'I can drop you by.You live on the way,anyways',Yunho said.

'Oh no.I don't want to trouble you,Yunho.It will be fine',Jaejoong said,going slightly pink.

'Please.You will reach home faster.I insist',Yunho said.Jaejoong chewed his bottom lip and Yunho had to look away from that rather enticing scene.He couldn't believe he was having such thoughts.

'Ok.Then you will have to join us for dinner',Jaejoong said.

'No.I don't want to trouble you'.Now it was Yunho's turn to turn down the request.

'No.Please.I insist',Jaejoong said.Yunho sighed.But,he was feeling rather glad inside.He nodded and Jaejoong gave such a big smile,Yunho's heart stuttered again.They got in the car,chatting like old friends till Jaejoong's house.But they stopped before Junsu's house to collect Changmin,who like usual,threw himself on Jaejoong,who hugged him tightly. Yunho smiled softly,seeing the loving exchange.Junsu came to greet Jaejoong and was taken aback by the sight of Yunho.

'Hello Mr.Jung',Junsu muttered awkwardly,still remembering how he had spoken to Yunho the other day.Yunho smiled at him,shaking his hand and Junsu became his fanboy,squealing very dolphin-like.Jaejoong left Changmin with Junsu as he went in junsu's kitchen to cook for all.Yunho and Junsu clicked on rather well,sharing common interest of football.While Changmin was staring at Yunho with his huge,Bambi eyes,as if X-raying him.Yunho smiled at the little boy,trying to make small talk,but Changmin would just nod or shake his head,continuing with his scrutinising.

Delicious smells from the kitchen had all them drooling and thankfully,Jaejoong called them.They all settled to tuck into some piping,hot Kimchi rice and dumplings with egg roll and soup.Yunho almost moaned when he tasted the rice,its flavours hitting in the right spots.

'Yunho-ssi,you should eat Jaejoong's kimchi jiggae.I swear,you will forget anything else',Junsu said,happily gulping his food.

'I don't make it any special.Junsu is just exaggerating',Jaejoong said,feeding Changmin, who was still scrutinising Yunho,his eyes narrow now.Junsu shook his head,wanting to speak,but his mouth was full.

'I would love to taste it',Yunho said,smiling softly.Jaejoong turned a light pink and Changmin frowned slightly.He clung onto Jaejoong,his eyesbrows knitted as he looked at Yunho.The three men went on eating,talking happily and Yunho never felt so satisfied and glad.

After dinner,Yunho found himself with an armful of Changmin who didn't look too pleased with his current arrangement.But he was very sleepy,so he didn't struggle,but just went on looking grouchy as Yunho came into the living room,after his offers at help were turned down by both the Kims.He settled on the couch,waiting for the two to return.He heard soft mumblings and looked to see Changmin curled up against him,eyes closed and his pre-sleep mumblings started.Yunho,who was holding a child for first time,tried to adjust his position to make him comfortable.

'Aigoo,he's asleep already.I am sorry for troubling you with him.It's a wonder he fell asleep in your arms.He doesn't fall asleep in Junsu's or even my mother's arms',Jaejoong said,coming atlast in the living room.He took Changmin gently from Yunho and like magic,Changmin fell into a deep sleep,surrounded by the familiar warmth.Yunho shook his head as he straightened his clothes,smiling at Jaejoong.Junsu joined them,ruffling Changmin's hair as he went by.

It was almost midnight when Jaejoong got up to leave.It was Sunday the next day,but Jaejoong had lots of work.And how could he forget the date in the zoo with Dowoon,who had come to the cafe to remind him.He turned a slight pink,thinking how Dowoon had kissed him on the cheeks.Yunho was watching Jaejoong smiling gently by himself.He had an irritating feeling that it must be related to that man who he saw kissing Jaejoong.He got up suddenly.

'I must leave now.It is almost midnight.And you all must be tired too',Yunho said,wearing his suit jacket.Jaejoong also got up to leave.Junsu helped him with his bag as he balanced Changmin in one arm.

'Please do come again,Yunho ssi',Junsu said as he waved them goodnight.Yunho walked with Jaejoong to his house.

'Thank you for coming.I hope you had a good time.Junsu can be such a chatter-bos',Jaejoong said.

'Oh no.I really enjoyed it.I am happy',Yunho said.He shook Jaejoong's hand and got into his car with Jaejoong waving him.Yunho setted down,a small smile on his face.It had been so long since he had a good,hot meal.With someone.That too a meal cooked by Jaejoong.

Yes,he was feeling happy.

                                                                                               -x-x-x-

awww...i couldn't resist..XDD

this is supposed to be Yunho's sort of POV..XDD

enjoy..am now really off!!for 2 months!

Kamsahamnida!!