Animals and Fight

NO APPA!!!ONLY UMMA!!

Jaejoong was waiting by the gate,trying to restrain in an overexcited Changmin who wanted to climb on the clay deer model that stood in front of the entrance of the zoo. Dowoon was late.Changmin didn't care a bit as he didn't even know who was coming.He was just glad to go playing with his mother who was always too busy to play with him.But, today he was very happy that Jaejoong was free and they were visiting the zoo.

'Umma!Minmin want to lide deel!',Changmin said,tugging violently at Jaejoong's hand.

'Just a moment Minnie.Ahjussi will be joining us soon',Jaejoong said,who had got a message from Dowoon saying that he will be reaching in a few minutes.Changmin frowned at Jaejoong.Who was this ahjussi?Changmin won't allow anyone near his umma.Umma was his!Not the ahjussi's!No sir.No other ahjussi would be allowed ever.Before Changmin could ask him who was coming,Jaejoong suddenly waved wildly at someone in the crowd.

'Dowoon-ssi,here!',Jaejoong said,smiling.The tall man came upto them and immediately Changmin held onto Jaejoong's legs,frowning slightly.Dowoon came near and greeted Jaejoong by pecking him on the cheek.

'Ahjussi!Go!No touch umma!Wayet',Changmin said,glaring cutely at the tall man.He didn't know why,but this ahjussi was just not good.He will even prefer that ice-cream ahjussi over this one.He just didn't like this ahjussi.And the way he was touching Jaejoong was enough to make Changmin push him away and stand between them.

'I am sorry about him',Jaejoong said,picking up his son who was still glaring at Dowoon, who laughed lightly,brushing it away.They entered the zoo and Changmin forgot to glare as he saw the cages of the animals.He squealed in delight as Jaejoong set him down.He immediately ran to the first cage where the apes were there.He saw the monkeys trying to chase each other,the chimpanzees peeling the oranges,the large gorillas in the adjoining cage still in a relaxing state.He looked at the monkeys who were now squabbling over a ball.

He looked at the monkeys and then at the ahjussi.He looked at the primates again and looked back at Dowoon.He looked back at the cage and glanced at Dowoon again,frowning lightly.Jaejoong watched the interaction,not able to guess what was in his son's mind. After a while,Changmin was away from the cage and in between Jaejoong and Dowoon,still a frown on his face.

'What happened Minnie?',Jaejoong asked,as he noticed his little boy in a deep thought,though the scrunched eyebrows just looked adorable.Changmin looked at Dowoon, scrutinising him before turning to Jaejoong.

'Umma,wele those Mistel monkeys this ahjussi's fliends?',Changmin asked,pointing at Dowoon.'Ahjussi looks like them'.Jaejoong nearly choked,face red at his son's question.He picked up Changmin and looked at Dowoon who was wide eyed,a nerve twitching near his temple.

'I am so sorry,Dowoon-ssi.I really am',Jaejoong said,bowing as low as he could.Really.The words coming out of his son's mouth.

'Ah,no.It is really ok,Jae.He is just a curious little boy',Dowwon said,laughing superficially,the nerve still twitching near his temple.Jaejoong bowed a few times more and the three moved to the next set of cages.There were two tigers in it,lazying around,not paying any heed to the gapings humans around them.Changmin was immersed in awe of the two cats while trying to think of who they resemble.The ice-cream ahjussi crossed his mind,but may be not that much.

He let go off the bars and ran back to his mother,tugging his hand to go further.Jaejoong was glad that Changmin was enjoying.He was happy that he could spend the day with his baby boy and let him enjoy.They went to the deer enclosure and Changmin's Bambi eyes glowed in happiness.He saw a doe grazing on a pile of grass and seeing her he turned to his mother.

'Umma!That deel has youl eyes!',Changmin said,awed and surprised at how come this animal had eyes like his mother. Huge,warm and beautiful.Jaejoong smiled at him,ruffling the brown hair gently as he glowed inwardly at his adorable son.Feeling somewhat wierd about an animal having his mother's eyes,Changmin tugged his hand to go the next enclosure which was bears.

Seeing the two huge,brown grizzles,it suddenly dawned to Changmin.

'Ice-cleam ahjussi!!',he shouted,pointing at one of the grizzly,attracting attention of the people near the enclosure.

'Ice-cream ahjussi?',Jaejoong asked,puzzled.Little Changmin nodded furiously.

'The beal looks like the ice cleam ahjussi!',Changmin said,tugging at Jaejoong's hand.

'Who are you talking about Changmin?',Jaejoong asked,picking up the little boy who was jumping up and down.

'That ahjussi who gave minmin ice-cleam when Minnie vely scaled.The big cal ahjussi is beal ahjussi!',Changmin said,the lack of vocabulary and proper pronunciation making him use hand gestures to tell his over-eager emotions. Jaejoong frowned lightly before it dawned on him.

'You mean Yunho?',Jaejoong asked.

'Yuno?',Changmin asked,tilting his head in cute puzzlement.But his attention was caught by a popcorn and soda cart near the tree in the middle of the park.

'Umma!Popcoln!',Changmin squealed,suddenly hungry.Jaejoong chuckled.He generally didn't allow outside food,but well,it was one of those rare times when he and his baby boy were  together.So he could forego the rule once.

'Ok.Then stay with ahjussi till I get them',Jaejoong said.Changmin took one look at Dowoon and clung more to Jaejoong.

'No!Minmin go with umma!Minmin no stay!',Changmin said,burrying his head in Jaejoong's neck.

'Minnie,if I carry you,how can I bring both soda and popcorn in one hand?Only 5 minutes.Umma will be back in a flash', Jaejoong said, the brown hair.Changmin looked to see the warm doe eyes smiling at him and he nodded reluctantly.He got down from Jaejoong's hold and held onto Dowoon's finger,smiling at Jaejoong.

'Stay here.Don't trouble ahjussi too much.I will go get the popcorn'Jaejoong said,patting the head.Changmin nodded furiously.

'Can I leave him with you for few moments?',Jaejoong asked Dowoon.

'Sure.We will wait here',Dowoon said,smiling at Jaejoong,his teeth gleaming.Jaejoong smiled back and went to get the refreshments.

'You want a chocolate?',Dowwon asked the little boy clutching at his hand.Changmin looked at him,itching to take the chocolate,but suspicion holding him back.

'We won't tell umma',Dowoon said,waving the brightly wrapped sweet in front of the three year old.Of course, Changmin can't resist that.

'So,who is this Yunho guy,Changmin-ah?'.

                                         -x-x-x-
After a whole 15 minutes,Jaejoong broke atlast free from the crowd around the popcorn cart.He held two popcorn baskets and one soda and made his way to the two.He could see Changmin talking with Dowoon and that made him smile slightly.Atlast his baby was opening up to his date.If Changmin could trust him,then so could Jaejoong.

'Boys!I am back!',Jaejoong said walking towards them.The smile Changmin gave could have put the sun to shame.He jumped towards Jaejoong,cuddling into him.

'Had a talk while I went it seemed?',Jaejoong asked as he shifted Changmin to one arm as he gave a popcorn basket to Dowoon.

'Ah yes.He did tell me quiet a lot about you',Dowoon said.'And Yunho'.

Jaejoong stopped mid sip of the soda and Changmin who was standing on the bench looked at his mother.

'Who is this Yunho guy?Is he your lover?',Dowoon asked.Jaejoong looked taken aback.

'No.No.Yunho is a good friend of mine',Jaejoong said.

'Really?Then how would you explain meals at your home,dinner at a high end restaurant and a big car?A really rich friend,it seems',Dowoon said,smile not quiet reaching his eyes.Jaejoong looked shocked.

'What are you saying.He is just a good friend.Helped on few occasions',Jaejoong said,not quiet liking the way Dowoon was speaking.It was his life and friends.Changmin noticed the change and snuggled closer to Jaejoong who hugged him protectively against him.

'Friend with benefits may be?Money can do many things.Is that how this brat was-?',Dowoon was cut off as a resounding whack rang catching attention of the surrounding people.

Jaejoong's eyes burned as he breathed heavily,his right hand stinging a bit at the impact of the slap.Changmin saw this and started crying,frightened at the exchange.Jaejoong held him tighter as the little one buried his head in the crook of Jaejoong's neck.

'You dare say a word against my child and I will do worse than this',Jaejoong snarled lowly,his gaze spitting fire.Whatever he was,Jaejoong was first and foremost a mother.And you never messed up with one.Dowoon looked at him coldly,the slap humiliating him more than the pain it caused.Jaejoong threw a look of such pure loathing that it was wonder he didn't wilt right there.He gently patted the sniffing toddler,whispering soft words.

'Why you little !',Dowoon said,raising a hand.Jaejoong saw it a bit too late as he was holding Changmin and his eyes widened as the hand fell.But it never struck.Jaejoong's eyes widened even more at the man holding the hand,smiling softly.

'You should never raise a hand on someone with a child.Especially someone as beautiful with a child',the man said in a deep,throaty voice.Dowoon made to snatch away his hand,but the man just tightened the grip,smiling gently all the time.

'And better cool down dude.Before I call the police as witness for assault in public area',the man said,his handsome features not marred by any emotions.The people near them had started whispering lowly.Jaejoong's eyes and mind were all on Changmin who had quieted down,only an occasional sniff.

'Baby.It's ok.Umma is here.Ssshh.It fine.Umma is here.Umma is sorry',Jaejoong whispered rocking the small body.Changmin hugged Jaejoong tighter,not letting go.The ahjussi was so scary.And the way he had raised his hand on his umma and him.It had scared him.

'Minnie-yah.Calm down sweety.Umma is here.Umma won't let anything happen to you',Jaejoong cooed soothingly.He didn't even notice how Dowoon left with baleful glare at him and how the gentleman who helped them approached him.

'I hope he is fine.You should sit down too',the man said,startling Jaejoong a bit.Changmin had calmed down and was now clinging onto Jaejoong like a baby koala.He looked warily at the ahjussi standing next to them.

'I am so sorry.Please.And thank you very much',jaejoong said,as his own voice shook a bit.It was unsettling for him too.It had of course enraged him about how Dowoon talked about him and Changmin.But he was hurt.He had trusted this man and he had broken it. And being the soft person he is,Jaejoong was really hurt.He hugged Changmin tighter,sighing when the toddler returned the hug even more tighter.His poor baby must have been so scared.And that made Jaejoong feel even worse.

'Are you alright?',the baritone asked.Jaejoong nodded.He got up and bowed as much as he could.

'I can't thank you enough for helping us.I am very thankful',Jaejoong said,a pink flush on his cheeks and emotions constricting his throat.

'Oh no.Never mind.He deserved the slap.And that was one spectacular hit I had ever seen',the man said,eyes crinkling good naturedly,making Jaejoong go pinker.

'I should thank you.But how',Jaejoong asked as they walked out.Changmin was drooping off,his mumbling starting.

'It's really ok',the man said.

'No.You really helped us.I couldn't possibly had saved my baby',Jaejoong said.

'I see',the man said.'Then how about lunch with me now.It is past noon and I know a very good restaurant down the road.And I am quiet sure you both must be really hungry as your popcorn were destroyed'.

Jaejoong blushed lightly,but smiled at the happy-go-lucky tone of the man.It had him smiling instantly.As if the man understood him without a word from him.

'Then shall we go,er...',the man said.

'Jaejoong.Kim Jaejoong',the pretty man said,smiling.

'Very well,Jaejoong ssi.Park Yoochun at your service'.

                                                                                              -x-x-x-

hello dearies!!am back with update!!I hope you haven't abandoned me!If you have done..den..*evil smirk*

this chappie was  a bit insane.

But many of you wantedDowoon out of the scenario...and so he is!

Nasty man!Raising hand on JJ and Minmin!!

anyways...pls comment..or else...*another evil laugh*...XDD

Kamsahamnida!!^^