Fun,food and some more fun..

NO APPA!!!ONLY UMMA!!

Jaejoong sighed as he looked out of the cafe window,watching the people walk,their heads down in the cold November wind,collars turned up and jackets buttoned till the throat. He rubbed his still cold hands as he had just arrived from outside.The cafe was warm and toasty,the soft warm yellow lights glowing happily.He picked up his phone,about to call when a bag was banged in front of him,startling him.

'Oh.Sorry Joongie',Heechul said,sitting down with a diva-ish thump.Whatever that is supposed to mean.He took of his shades and shook his head,waving his silken mane.He had decided to grow his hair out a bit and colour them a honey brown.As a result,he looked like a supermodel.Which he was.Albeit a diva too.Jaejoong rolled his eyes slightly as his friend sat down,smiling at him.

'Hey',he said.

'You meet me after so many months and you say 'Hey'?',Heechul asked,eyebrows raised.

'I am sorry.I was really busy with work and Changmin's school',Jaejoong said as they ordered their drinks.Jaejoong a cappuccino and Heechul,a decaf ('cause divas never ever drink cappuccinoes.They are just too fluffy).

'How is the little devil?I heard he got into an accident',Heechul asked,as they waited for their drinks.For some reasons known only to him,Heechul always called Changmin as the 'little devil'.

'He is good now.Yeah.He fell of the slide ladder when he was climbing it',Jaejoong said. Heechul nodded,swishing his hair again.Their drinks arrived and Jaejoong took a sip of the frothy,cream covered cappuccino,feeling warmth coursing through him.

'And how is Jung Yunho?'.

Out went the sip of cappuccino.Jaejoong coughed as he the liquid entered the wrong way down,almost choking him.Heechul looked on calmly as Jaejoong spluttered back to normalcy,his red face having nothing to do with him choking on the coffee.Jaejoong glared at Heechul who was calmly sipping his own drink with a 'so-mind-to-tell-me' look.

'Who told you?',Jaejoong said,voice raspy as he gulped some water.

'Pfuit.No one needs to tell me,Princess.I am Kim Heechul and I have got my pretty eyes and ears at right places',Heechul said,again tossing his shoulder length hair back. Jaejoong rolled his eyes again as he settled back,taking his cappuccino in his hand.

'So.The story please.Any steamy scenes?Hot between-the-sheets action?I want to know all the juicy details.Spare me the sundry',Heechul said.

The cappuccino was in danger of going down the wrong pipe again,but Jaejoong managed this time,swallowing the hot and frothy liquid down the right path.

'Nothing of that sort happened.It's too early for that.And besides,it's not like we have begun dating or something?', Jaejoong said,mumbling the last part.But,fortunately (or unfortunately),Heechul caught it.

'Haven't begun dating yet?What are you doing?I was almost expecting some news saying I am going to have another niece or nephew',Heechul said,causing Jaejoong to go fire-engine red and sputter on air this time.He placed the cup down,lest any further accidents involving the windpipe and eosophagus occur.

'He is really busy,Hee.And I also have work and Changmin to take care of.We are taking it slowly',Jaejoong said.Now it was Heechul's turn to roll eyes.

'C'mon Jae.You are not going to get younger.Changmin is going to grow up and be his own way before you even know.Then what are you going to do,when you are all old and wrinkly and need a hand even to get up?',said Mr.Say-It-As-It-Is.

Jaejoong frowned lightly. Heechul,however harsh it may sound,was telling the truth.Howmuchever it sounded scary, someday Changmin would be living his own life.May be even far away from him in some corner of the world.What would Jaejoong do then all alone.But he was glad he had Yunho.

'I know,Hee.I know.And understand',Jaejoong said,smiling softly at his best friend. Heechul looked at Jaejoong closely,noting how the smile which once used to dazzle was now so tender and loving.He was no longer the shy, clumsy pretty flower boy Heechul knew and had befriended.But a mature, beautiful man who seeemed confident. And it made Heechul very happy to know that his friend,inspite of facing so many heartbreaking incidences, was happy.

'No work today?And where is the little devil?Hasn't his school already gotten over for the day?',Heechul asked.

'Yunho is picking up Changmin today as I was stuck in a meeting.And it's lunch time now',Jaejoong said,picking up a cookie which they had ordered afterwards.

'Don't tell me that you are still working for that piece of company?',Heechul said, eyes widened dramatically.

'You know I can't quit anytime soon,Hee',Jaejoong said mildly,smiling.Heechul rolled his eyes and huffed in diva annoyance.

'Yeah.Yeah.But I still think that you could do better than that.C'mon,Jae.What happened to that guy who wanted to become a world-class designer and a chef?I still think it would be much better to go and make your own brand. Or open a restaurant.And don't worry, I will be the first to endorse it for you.Of course,not for free, darling', Heechul said,a smirk.Jaejoong glared at him before shaking his head.

'I know,Hee.And the plan is still not off.I am just saving and waiting till Changmin enters elementary school', Jaejoong said,smiling.

'That's my Princess Jae.Go and show 'em some!',Heechul said,raising his coffee to Jaejoong who laughed, picking his own mug up.

'And I still can't believe you snagged THE Jung Yunho.You lucky ',Heechul said while Jaejoong couldn't help but smile as he raised his cappucino mug and clinked with Heechul's.

They were Divas afterall.

                                                                                                 -x-x-x-  

Changmin frowned lightly as he climbed into the car.His mother or Junsu always picked him up.So why had beal ahjussi come today?

'Are you hungry,Changmin?',Yunho asked as he looked at the little boy sitting beside him.

Changmin was actually very hungry but how to say it loud in front of someone.But his stomach answered him, grumbling loudly to show it's displeasure at Changmin's vocal chords.

'What do you want to eat?',Yunho asked,in a kind smile,looking at the cute pout on Changmin's face.Like his stomach had betrayed him.Changmin put on a thinking face.

'You can have anything you like',Yunho said.Changmin eyes twinkled on par with the stars.

'I want to eat lamyun!and..and cake!And ice-cleam!',Changmin said,drooling just at the thought of the food stuffs.

'You will eat all at once?Won't the tummy hurt?',Yunho asked.Changmin's eyes widened in realisation.the last time he had eaten so much at a time,he had fallen sick and made Umma a bit angry.He surely didn't want that.But what to do?Mister tummy was growling like a bear.Yunho smiled at the frown on the tiny brows.It was so similar to Jaejoong's.

'How about we eat ramyun now and may be have ice cream after some time?',Yunho asked. Changmin clapped a bit at the suggestion.

'Ok!You ale so clevel ahjussi!Just like Minmin',he said,bouncing in the seat.

Yunho smiled at the confidence of the toddler.He certainly had inheritated the Diva traits from his mother.They stopped at a ramyun shop and Changmin was hyper by the time they sat in the restaurant.The lunch was good and Yunho was left wide-eyed over a three year old finishing off a full bowl of the noodles till the last morsel.And asking some more. Yunho wondered how often Jaejoong bought groceries.

They had hardly stepped out of the restaurant when Changmin spotted a game arcade just diagonally opposite the road.He squealed in delight as looked at Yunho with puppy eyes.And of course,Yunho couldn't resist the huge Bambi eyes looking so pleadingly at him.Just as he couldn't resist certain doe eyes.

Like mother,like son.

They entered th game store and Changmin was into an excited frenzy as he ran hither-tither,slightly overwhelmed at having so many games and toys to play with.Yunho watched in amusement as Changmin ran to one of that retrieving games,tiptoeing so that he could gaze at the toys with longing eyes.And it was co-incidental that the toys were plushies in shape of food.Pure co-incidental.

Yunho wondered where Changmin learned to play games so much.He was just three.But how could he know that a certain dolphin-voiced Kim was the culprit.Junsu was the one who had the boy drawn to video games and such things,whenever he babysat Changmin.Which was almost everyday.

Today, Yunho was on duty as both Jaejoong and Junsu were going to be busy.He helped Changmin win a toy and Changmin was dancing around when he got a huge burger-shaped plushie which almost hid him as he hugged it.Yunho chuckled as he saw Changmin rushing to another game and pulled out his phone.

It seemed Changmin was going to be home late today.

                                                                                    -x-x-x-  

Jaejoong found Yunho waiting for him outside the cafe and he blushed for some unknown reason which mystfied him.It was closing time anyway.He pulled off his apron,wore his jacket and bading Hyunjoong,came out,smiling widely at Yunho.And saw Changmin drowsing away in his arms,clutching onto a red balloon and burger-shaped plushie.

'Looks like someone was away having fun',Jaejoong said,smiling as he took Changmin in his arms where the toddler sighed in satisfactions,tired but happy from the food and fun-filled day.Yunho smiled back as he leaned in for a kiss.It was good that Changmin's eyes were closed or god knows what would have happened.They settled in the car and the ride home was in some silence in which Changmin was in his pre-sleep mumbling stage, uttering mostly names of foods he had eaten today. Which were a lot.

'He has a very strong appetite',Yunho said,eyes twinkling.Jaejoong laughed as he patted the toddler,coaxing him into deeper sleep.

They got out when the car stopped at Jaejoong's house and Jaejoong smiled at him,leaning in automatically into the hug Yunho had pulled him and Changmin into.

'I am so happy he spent an entire day with you without tantrums',Jaejoonh whispered.

He looked to see the deep almond eyes staring at him and he blushed some more as their heads leaned in,lips inches from each others.They had hardly touched when a sleepy voice came.

'Gomawo,beal ahjussi'.

Making the two part hastily.Jaejoong blushed even deeper as he left a quick peck on Yunho's cheek and hurried inside.Leaving Yunho with a stupid grin on his face.All in a day's work.

Kim Changmin:3 ; Jung Yunho:1

                                                                                 -x-x-x-

a completely random chapter..XDD...and Jung gets a point!!!ATLAST!!!yay!!XDD

min,u little er!!XD

a few of you were asking for some homin moments.so here that are!!I hope you liked it!!

read and comment!!

Kamsahamnida!