Of superstar dreams and unexpected meets

NO APPA!!!ONLY UMMA!!

'Umma!Hungly!!',Changmin yelled,running into his mother's waiting arms.

'Again?',Jaejoong asked,chuckling as he cuddled his son.Changmin nodded vigouroulsy,his stomach agreeing soundly.

It was well into afternoon and Changmin was enjoying to the fullest in the park.With snacks between each ride.And a round of merry-go-round after each snack.And again something to eat after that.And Jaejoong was not at all complaining at the amount of junk food going into the kid's stomach.Changmin's miraculous,and tremendous,return of appetite was enough for Jaejoong.He was happy to see Changmin being back to his usual active,naughty self.

'How about lunch?It's afternoon already?',Yunho said,carrying the various toys and balloons Changmin had pouted and puppy-eyed to get.And mysteriously,the toys all resembled food in some way or the other.Jaejoong nodded, letting Changmin down who ran around the both.Jaejoong blushed softly when Yunho entwined their fingers gently and raised their joined hands to place a soft kiss on Jaejoong's.And trust Changmin to immediately come between them,yanking their hands apart and holding them in each of his own little ones.They entered one of the little cafes in the park,truly famished now.

Lunch was a slow affair,with lots of talking and laughing.Especially by little Changmin who was at his snarky best that day, making Jaejoong incredibly red-faced,but smiling in the knowing Diva way.Yunho shook his head,smiling how much similar the mother and son were.

'So,Minnie,how is school?',Yunho asked,scooping some icecream for the little boy in one of the bowls.They had ordered a single sundae,thinking it would be enough.But no food is ever enough with Changmin being there.

'Minmin no like school',Changmin said,torn between pouting in dislike and clapping his hands at getting icecream. And ending in a rather comical situation of a cute frown and 2-3 claps.

'And why is that?',Yunho asked,as he helped the little boy with the napkin tucked around his chin to avoid any messing fo the clothes.

'School don't have umma food',Changmin answered,as if it was the most natural thing in the world.Yunho chuckled softly while Jaejoong shook his head,facepalming slightly,but a hint of smile on his lips.

'And what does Minmin want to be when he grows up?',Yunho asked.

'Minmin will be supelstal!',Changmin said,standing up on the chair and waving his dessert spoon around.

'Why a superstar?',Yunho asked.

'So umma will have big house.And a big cal!So umma will not be tiled flom wolk!',Changmin said,remembering the stuff he had often seen in few dramas he had glimpsed sometimes on tv.He had uttered the word's in all the childish innocence that little kids have.And Jaejoong couldn't have been more moved than he was now.

'And also a big kitchen with lots of food!',he added,making the adults chuckle.Jaejoong gently made him sit,as he was still standing on the chair and wiped his face clean of the ice-cream.Changmin sat on his lap,happy and his stomach full.He was getting sleepy.

'But if Minnie wants to be superstar,wouldn't he have to go to school?Do studies?',Jaejoong asked gently,as he patted the back.Changmin thought for a moment before turning to Jaejoong.

'Minmin will go to school and be the bestest superstal evel!',he said,quiet keen on the idea and convinced that school would be where he would start.He opened his mouth to sya something and frownned,pausing.

'What happened,sweety?',Jaejoong asked.And with a look of utter martyrdom on his face and acting as if commiting the biggest sacrifice in the world,Changmin said,

'Even I don't get umma food,I will go to school'.
                                                                                 -x-x-x-

'Wow,already asleep?',Yunho said,looking at the toddler in his arms whom he had just picked up a few minutes ago.

'It has been a long day',Jaejoong said,adjusting the woollen cap over his son's head as a light snowfall had started.

It was late evening and the park was closing for the day,ushering out the last of crowd out the gates.Changmin had fallen alseep as soon as Yunho had taken him in his arms after the child showed all signs of tiredness.It had been a fun-filled day and Jaejoong was happy that Changmin had enjoyed to the maximum.Something which had not happened in a while.And he knew that Yunho was the one creditable to it.

'Thank you,Yun',Jaejoong whispered,when they had atlast settled in the car,all the toys and shopping on the back seat. Changmin was curled in Jaejoong's arms,fast asleep.Yunho looked at him,eyebrow raised in question.Jaejoong shook his head as he leaned and kissed Yunho softly.

'For making Changmin smile',Jaejoong said,smiling at him.Yunho placed a hand on his neck so he wouldn't pull back and kissed him soundly.It was a bit awkward seeing their positions.Yunho deepened the kiss,pulling Jaejoong closer. And when their awkward positions and lack of air got too much,did they part,panting slightly.Jaejoong blushed lightly as he settled down again,wrapping the blanket snugly around Changmin.The atmosphere was a bit awkward as they hit the road.

'Can we stop at the supermarket for a while?There is nothing home and I need to buy a few things',Jaejoong said. Yunho nodded as he drove to the nearest store.He took the sleeping kid while Jaejoong quickly picked a few things needed to make dinner.He will proper grocery shopping tommorow.Jaejoong was frowning,deciding whether meat would be good or just some eggs when a something hit his leg sharply,making him wince.

'Oh god!I am sorry.The trolley just slipped from my hand and-?Are you fine?'.

Jaejoong nodded as he rubbed his stinging leg,looking at a young and pretty girl standing,wringing her hands.

'I am really sorry.You are not hurt,right?',the girl said,worry in her brown eyes.

'No it's fine.I just-?',Jaejoong began when he was interuppted.

'Jihye!I told you not to skid the trolley around!Now look,you have hurt someone!Are fine son?',an old lady said. There was something about her face that reminded Jaejoong so much of Yunho.May be something to do with the cheekbones.Or the poise and fluid grace of her figure.She was very well around Jaejoong's mother's age.

'Ah no,ahjumma.I am fine.It is my fault too.I shouldn't have stood in middle of the path',Jaejoong siad,bowing slightly.The old lady smiled kindly at him while throwing a glare at her daughter who pouted.And again Jaejoong was reminded of Yunho.The girl's pout was as cute Yunho's.

'Jae?Are you ok?I thought I heard some noise',Yunho voice came from behind him.Jaejoong turned to look at him, smiling and nodding.Yunho smiled back,a hand brushing across the soft cheek,while the other arm held Changmin who was curled into a ball on his chest.He made to push the trolley but Jaejoong stopped him.

'Let me.You have Changmin in your arms',Jaejoong said and turned to the lady.

'Thank you ahjumma for your kind concern.I am quiet-?',and again he was interrupted.This time by Yunho.

'Umma?Jihye?What are you guys doing here?',Yunho asked.Jaejoong's jaw dropped open.No wonder the two females reminded him so much of Yunho.He looked at Yunho,eyes wide.Changmin was squirming a bit,disturbed by the voices.

'Umma?Your mother?',Jaejoong whispered,feeling utterly self-conscious.What was this?Family Day?

'What do you mean by what we are doing here?We came here for shopping',Mrs.Jung said,folding her arms.Yunho rolled his eyes.

'And doesn't Jihye have exams tommorow?So why is she roaming around?',Yunho asked,looking at the young girl who pouted.

'I have been studying whole day!I want some fresh air,oppa',Jihye said.

'Yeah.Fresh air,my !',Yunho said.

'Jung Yunho!Language!',the old lady said,hands on hips and Jaejoong couldn't stop the giggle escaping him.And immediately three pairs of eyes were on him.

'Oh,Joongie,meet my mother and my sister,Jihye',Yunho said.And again Jaejoong froze,his heart hammering.But Yunho's hand curling around his gave him confidence.

'Hello Mrs.Jung.Miss Jung.I am Kim Jaejoong.Nice to meet you',Jaejoong said,bowing politely.

'Hello Jaejoong.And nice to meet you too',Mrs.Jung said,smiling kindly.

'Wow.You are so beautiful!',Jihye blurted out suddenly.Jaejoong's face caught fire and he tried to look everywhere but at them.

'Umma'.

Changmin rescued Jaejoong at the perfect moment and Jaejoong placed a grateful kiss on his chubby cheeks as he took him from Yunho.Changmin yawned as he snuggled into Jaejoong,head buried into the fragrant nape.

'Umma?',Jihye echoed,looking between Yunho,Jaejoong and Changmin,turn-by-turn.Her eyes widened and Yunho groaned.

'Jihye,it's not what you think!Jae-?'.But his mother beat him to it.

'JUNG YUNHO!!WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ME HAVING A GRANDSON WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE!!'.

                                                                                                  -x-x-x-

lol...this story is turning crappy..=.=

4-5 chapters to go!!

Kamsahamnida!!