Dinner?Here?

NO APPA!!!ONLY UMMA!!

'So this Sunday,at 10 am'.

'Yes.We will meet you the entrance'.

'Ok!See later,Jaejoong'.

'Yes,Dowoon ssi'.

Jaejoong shut the phone,looking out of the window.And sighed.Dowoon had been calling him thrice a day,asking for another date.And being the soft-hearted person he is,Jaejoong had easily agreed for a second date.But this time,he was going to take Changmin with him.It would a Sunday,and after leaving his baby alone for almost the entire week, Jaejoong wanted to spend time with him.But he was worried how Changmin would react again to Dowoon.

'Umma!Cookwie!',a cute voice called out.Jaejoong smiled at the little boy,picking him up and placing him on a spare chair.

'Umma has work to do,Minnie.Be a good boy,ne?',Jaejoong said,tying on his apron and mixing the cupcake batter.

He had brought Changmin to his work place at the cafe which was owned by his friend.He couldn't complete his education due to pregnancy.As a result he had to drop out of university.But Jaejoong's didn't regret it.He wanted to provide for his baby boy by himself.And cooking was his passion.Though he wanted to major in Fashion Designing and Music.In mornings,he worked as a part-time designer photographer for a fashion magazine.

Junsu was not available today for babysitting as he had to go to visit his family.And Jaejoong couldn't force Changmin on him.He felt guilty of taking away so much time of his friend.But Junsu didn't mind at all.He had even offered to take Changmin with him to his parents' house.But Jaejoong had refused,saying it was private time.He had wanted to ask the ahjumma next door to look after Changmin,but changmin had refused,not keen on staying with anyone.

As a result,Jaejoong had to take him to both his workplace after Changmin's school.Changmin was well-behaved and was a little star in the cafe right now.The chefs and the waiters,all doted on the dimpled,little boy,showering him with candies and stuff,till Jaejoong had to put a stop to it.

                                       -x-x-x-
It was past 9 and there were still a few customers.Changmin was asleep on the chair by the counter,tired by all the fun today.Today had been unusually crowded.Jaejoong covered up the small body with his jacket as he placed the last batch of cookies to cool down.A customer,who was a fan of his cooking,had come up with a sudden request for some,leaving Jaejoong to fumble about.He stretched a bit,a little tired.

'You can pack and leave,Jaejoong,I can manage these much',Hyunjoong said.

'Are you sure?,jaejoong asked.Hyunjoong nodded,smiling.Jaejoong sighed in relief,removing his apron.He tidied his clothes,collected his bag and gently picked up his sleeping son,wrapping him snuggly in the jacket.He waved to the manager and his friend,Hyunjoong.Warm and humid air greeted him.Followed by a flash of lightning.Jaejoong groaned as he had not brought an umbrella.

He dashed quickly,eager to make it for the bus.But as his luck would have it,the bus had just gone and it had begun drizzling.Within moments,the drizzle had turned into such a raucous rain that Jaejoong couldn't even see what was in front of him.He cursed in his mind,patting Changmin back to sleep,as he was woken up by the noise of rain.Jaejoong looked in dismay at the rain.The last bus was an hour later.And the almost open bus stand was not helping at all,as bits of rain was making Jaejoong wet.He adjusted his jacket over Changmin,covering his head.

He was debating whether to take a taxi or wait for the bus,when a black,sleek car pulled up in front of him.Jaejoong looked at it in suspicion.What was happening?Was he being kidnapped?The car was really elegant.The type you would find corporates driving.Or being driven in.Jaejoong was broken from his musings as a dark figure approached him, carrying an umbrella.The guy was quiet big.And muscly.As Jaejoong saw,when he came closer.

'Boss wants you to get in the car',the man said tonelessly.jaejoong took a step back,his suspicion rising.Who was this 'Boss'?

'Who are you?And what does this Boss of yours want from me?',Jaejoong asked warily.The man shrugged.

'The Boss wants you inside',the man repeated like a robot.Jaejoong caught  a hint of menace in his voice.He should just get in the car.He won't be able to fight off or run away,seeing the size of the man.And he had a sleeping Changmin in his arms.Jaejoong walked warily to the car,prepared to run if anything happened.He held Changmin tightly as the man opened the door.

'Won't you come inside Jaejoong?The rain is not friendly tonight',came a husky voice.Jaejoong peered in and saw a smiling Yunho looking at him,beckoning him to enter.Jaejoong felt strangely relieved to see Yunho and got into the spacious car.His big eyes looked in muted awe at the classy interiors.And something told Jaejoong that this was not Yunho's only and most luxurious car.

'It's been a long time since we met,isn't it?',Yunho said.Jaejoong just managed to nod.The burly man had been Yunho's body guard,and was now sitting in the front seat,beside the driver.He sort of intimidated Jaejoong.Seeing him be uncomfortable,Yunho raised the black screen,cutting the view of front.

'Thank you for giving me lift.It seems I am always owing you',Jaejoong whispered, Changmin's hair.

'It's nothing.After all what friends are for',Yunho said,smiling.'By the way,what were you doing out so late in night,that too in this rain?'.

'I was just leaving from work',Jaejoong said,adjusting Changmin's position,so that he slept more comfortably.

'Work?where?',Yunho asked.

'At Cafe Bonhuer',Jaejoong said,going pink.He wondered why he was telling something like this to a man he had just met twice.Thrice,if you count this time.But strangely enough,Jaejoong felt he could be himself around Yunho.

'I see.So you must be the head chef?',Yunho said.Jaejoong looked at him in surprise.

'How did you guess?'

'I have tasted your food',Yunho said simply,smiling.Causing Jaejoong to blush deeper.A stirring from Jaejoong's arms and Changmin let out a cute yawn as he rubbed his eyes.He looked around,and finding himself in strange environment,hugged Jaejoong tightly,getting soothing pats on his back.He smiled at his mother,cuddling against him.

'Umma!Minmin hungly!',he said,puppy eyes at Jaejoong,who chuckled.

'Didn't you have cookies and hot chocolate a while ago when HyunJoong gave them to you?',Jaejoong said.Changmin scrunched his eyes cutely.

'B..but Minmin tummy ate cookwies!Minmin not eat!Minmin hungly!',Changmin said earnestly.

'Aigoo,my food monster.Umma will make hot kimchi rice when we get home',Jaejoong said. Changmin clapped his hands in delight,already imagining the steaming,red,spicy rice.

'Hello Changmin',Yunho said,patting the little boy's head.Changmin gave him a look and turned to Jaejoong.

'Ahjussi who?',he asked with a plain face,pointing at Yunho.Jaejoong flushed at his son's audacity,bowing to Yunho as apology.

'Aigoo.I am really sorry for that',Jaejoong said,a bit flustered,while Yunho chuckled.

'He's really smart',Yunho said,smiling.While Changmin looked closely at him.He was scrutinising Yunho.And his tummy let out a grumble.

'Wait,mistel Tummy.Umma will make kimchi lice!',Changmin whispered to his stomach,while Jaejoong looked lovingly at him.Yunho saw this exchange,a soft smile on his face.He signaled his driver silently.He looked at the mother-son pair,playing a silly yet cute game of who can make the wierdest faces.He chuckled when Jaejoong pulled a really crazy face,with his toungue hanging out one side,his eyes turning towards his nose and his nose tip pushed up to resemble a pig's snout.Jaejoong realised that they were not alone and he blushed a rose red,trying to hide his face.Suddenly,the rain outside seemed to be interesting.Changmin saw this and touched Jaejoong's cheeks lightly,feeling its warmth.

'Umma,gwenchanna?No fevel?',Changmin asked,his voice small with concern.

'Aigoo,my baby!Umma is well!My little boy is so kind!',jaejoong said,nuzzling the little nose,earning cute giggles from the toddler.Yunho's smile grew gentler when he saw the loving exchange.Jaejoong caught his eye and gave a lovely smile,cheeks pink.The car stopped suddenly.Jaejoong peered out the window.It seemed they had reached.Yunho opened his door,stepping out.Jaejoong wore his jacket and gathered his bag and Changmin.When he stepped out of the car,he stopped in his tracks.They had arrived,alright.But not at home.

'Er,Yunho,where are we?',Jaejoong asked,looking at the well-lit,luxuriant looking place.

'Hmm?We have come for dinner',Yunho said,smiling.

'Dinner?Here?',Jaejoong squeaked,wide eyes looking at the grand restaurant in front of him.He had just seen such stuff in movies and dramas.And frankly,it unnerved him a bit. Yunho chuckled lightly at the look of wonder on Jaejoong's face.

'So shall we go in?',Yunho asked,holding his hand out.

Jaejoong gulped lightly,before stepping in with Yunho,unsure how this will turn out.

                                                                                         -x-x-x-

so..here is Jnng for all of you dearies!!

Oh my...Jung and jae on date..*smirks*..

what will happen...XDD

to know..stay tuned!!

read and comment!!

Kamsahamnida!!^^