New recruit

REVENGE

I'm not updating in a regular phase am I? haha.. Anyway, should I made this story private? I mean I saw on other story that you need to subscribe before reading. Should I do so?

Thanks for all the comments. Yoonsic or Yulsic? Stick until the end okay? Enjoy~~~

 

 

 

"Jess. Can I asked you something?"

 

Jessica nod her head. Tiffany took an apple and using the knife left by Taeyeon earlier, she cut it into half. Jessica sighed.

 

"Fany? I thought you want to ask me something. Go on."

 

Tiffany stops her action and took a deep breath.

 

"What's going on between you and Yoong?"

 

"W-What?"

 

Jessica stutters confirm her suspicion. Tiffany put down the knife and glare at her sister.

 

"Answer me Jess."

 

"Okay fine. Last night he took me out for night picnic. He sort of confess."

 

"And?“

 

Tiffany keep her eyes on Jessica wanting the girl to continue. Jessica played with her fingers. She felt her sister staring right through her.

 

"W-We kissed."

 

"WHAT?"

 

"We kissed."

 

"I know that."

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes at her sister. Jessica felt her cheek blush even more.

 

"Did you kissed back?"

 

"Yeah."

 

Tiffany couldn't believe her ears. Jessica Jung who had been rejecting everyone ever since Yuri death accepted Im Yoong? How could that possibly be?

 

"Jess, you accept him?"

 

"To be honest, I don't know. I just felt like I should give him a chance."

 

"And you're finally moving on?"

 

Tiffany watched Jessica lookin down on bed rather than staring back at her.

 

"You and Taeyeon are right. I can't keep on crying over his death. Somehow I think Yuri would want me to move on."

 

"So you love Yoong?"

 

Jessica sighed. She herself knew how confusing the situaation is.

 

"He have been with me ever since academy. I still love Yuri with all my heart but it won't be fair for Yoong if I don't give him a chance. Maybe, just maybe he could make me fall in love with him."

 

Tiffany massaged her forehead. As her sister, Tiffany want the best for Jessica.

 

"If accepting Yoong can make you happy, then you have my support."

 

Jessica smile and pulled Tuffany for a hug

 

"Thanks Fany."

 

"But don't stop ke from hurting hin if he ever hurt you."

 

 

.....

 

 

Yoong stir his coffee ignoring Taeyeon presence sitting in front of him. Taeyeon was pushed out from Jessica ward by Tiffany and somehow he ended up following the guy because Tiffany shut the door in front of him.

 

"Erm, so how's your marriage life lieutenant?"

 

Okay, this was awkward for both of them. Yoong and Taeyeon are definitely a team but not once they left together alone. It's either Jessica will be around or Tiffany and in the past, Yuri. Taeyeon clear his throat.

 

'Well you know, the usual."

 

It was silence again. Taeyeon huffed silently and sip his coffee while Yoong keep reading the sugar sachet ingredient. Obviously the only word written there is sugar.

 

"I heard you try to save Sica earlier?"

 

Taeyeon try to ease the awkward atmosphere.

 

"Yes but I kind of failed. Thankfully someone came to help."

 

"Ah that explain it. Plus you injured your collarbone. So who's the saviour?"

 

"I don't know. Captain said that he was someone from the police force. I don't get to thank him earlier. He went away when I'm still unconscious."

 

"Oh, good for you."

 

Then it was silence again. Taeyeon mentally smacked himself for giving a short reply. How he wish Jessica or Tiffany can be here.

 

"Lieutenant?"

 

Taeyeon looked up and saw Yoong staring at him.

 

"Uh, yeah?"

 

Yoong inhale and exhale in a calm manner.

 

"I have something to tell you. I don't want you to hear it from anyone else considering how important Jessica to you and your wife. W-We're....dating."

 

"WHAT?"

 

"We're together."

 

Taeyeon was quite surprised hearing the younger boy confession.

 

"How, I mean when did this happen?"

 

"Last night before the accident. I confessed and she accepted me."

 

"Wow."

 

Yoong frown a little when Taeyeon reply with a single word. He was expecting him to get mad or something. So he would know Jessica family reaction to their new relationship.

 

"You're not going to say anything lieutenant?"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I mean you and Lieutenant Hwang always giving this warning about courting Jessica."

 

Taeyeon smile knowing what Yoong is talking about.

 

"Yoong, Jessica accepted you. As long as she's happy, I'm fine with it. I think Tiffany is the same too. So no, I won't stop the two of you."

 

Yoong finally can smile. Having Taeyeon blessing this relationship is enough for him.

 

"Thank you lieutenant."

 

"You're welcome, but remember one thing. It will be hard for you considering how Jessica never let Yuri go. So keep trying your best. And Yoong?"

 

"Yes lieutenant?"

 

"If ever Jessica come to me or Tiffany crying because of you, I'll personally hunt you down and you better pray that you will survive."

 

Yoong saw how serious Taeyeob when he said that. He was determine to prove how worthy he is for her love.

 

"I won't disappoint you."

 

 

.....

 

 

Sunny sighed a little louder. Sooyoung glance at her with his eye brow raise.

 

"Why are you sighing?"

 

"We didn't get to tell Taeyeon and Tiffany about the thing we discovered today."

 

Sooyoung pat her back and smile.

 

"It's okay Sunny. We still have tomorrow. We're meeting everyone at 8. So we can tell there."

 

"Yeah you're right. That can wait. Anyway a new recruite is coming tonorrow right? The higher ranks definitely pushing Hyoyeon with this."

 

Sooyoung shrugged and eat his ramen.

 

"Have any idea who that person might be?"

 

Sooyoung stop eating while thinking for some candidates.

 

"Urm, if you go for performance, it could be Donghae from Alpha squad or could be Leeteuk from Charlie 1."

 

Sunny ponders for a moment then nods her head.

 

"Hopefully it's someone we know."

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

"Hey, you're okay?"

 

Jessica smile when she saw Yoong came in her ward. Taeyeon and Tiffany had left the hospital 5 minutes ago leaving the two of them. Yoong took a seat next to her bed.

 

"I'm fine Yoong. You should worried about yourself."

 

"Haha, don't worry about me. I'm tough to crack."

 

Yoong alligator laugh made Jessica laugh too. Yoong spoke again when they finally stop laughing.

 

"Sica, I'm sorry. I failed to protect you tonight."

 

Jessica smile and gently cup his face.

 

"Rules no 1 in dating me. Never ever say sorry for something that we both can't do anything about it."

 

"But you could have been killed."

 

Jessica pulled him closer to her and kissed him. It was a sweet kissed poured out of Jessica sincere feeling towards him. When the kissed ended, Jessica spoke again.

 

"I don't need a bodyguard Yoong. I need a person who can be with me in good and bad times. Someone who can make me felt secure. Someone I can trust and depend on. So stop blaming yourself and be that person."

 

Yoong finally smile. He kissed her hand.

 

"I will."

 

He pulled her in for another kiss. It might be a long night for the both of them.

 

Just a building away, stood a guy watching over the couple through a binocular.

 

"Am I doing the right thing Sica?"

 

FLASHBACK

 

Hyoyeon closed her eyes. In her mind, memories keep on flashing revealing all her moment with all the person in her life. Hyesung smirks.

 

"Any last word Captain Kim?"

 

"Yeah, go to hell."

 

"We'll see each other in hell soon Hyo."

 

He pulled the trigger but the gun didn't fire. Hyoyeon quickly swipe his leg. He falls on the floor. Hyoyeon kick away his gun. Hyesung rolled away and stood back. He kick her. Hyoyeon stumble back a little. He straighten his jacket and looks at her.

 

"I'll see you later Hyo."

 

Hyesung ran away leaving Hyoyeon behind. She was about to ran after him but two man armed with M16A4 breaks in from another door. Hyoyeon dodged and took cover the same.place earlier.

 

"Yul! Where the heck are you?!"

 

Then Hyoyeon heard two gun shot. She looked up and saw Yuri aiming his gun at the fallen enemy.

 

"You're okay?"

 

"What took you so long?"

 

"Traffic in basement."

 

Hyoyeon get her gun back.

 

"We should get out. They might come with reinforcement."

 

Yuri placed his finger on his ear.

 

"Yoong? It's clear?"

 

"Yeah, come out now. I got your back."

 

Yuri and Hyoyeon run towards the main door. But before they reached the main door, Yoong voice echo through the earpiece.

 

"Yul! Hyo! I saw a time bomb in the living room! Get out now!"

 

Yuri look back but couldn't decide where the bomb is, the main door is only 5 seconds away. He then heard a click sound. Yuri quickly pushed Hyoyeob out from the building. Hyoyeon flew away when the building explode. She felt on the road side. She opens her eye and saw fire spread on the said building. Looking around, Hyoyeon didn't saw Yuri.

 

"Yul!"

 

ENS OF FLASHBACK

 

Yuri felt something on his cheek. Using her thumb, he wipe it. It was his tears. He chuckles bitterly.

 

"It hurt Sica. It hurt so much."

 

 

 

.....

 

 

Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny, Seohyun and Sooyoung wait inside the briefing room. Hyoyeon didn't come yet so they talk with each other. The door finally open reveal Hyoyeon with her corporate uniform.

 

"It's good to know everyone came in time. Before I reveal the new recruit, we need to solve Sunny issues."

 

Sunny looks at Hyoyeon hoping it is a good news.

 

"We got a cctv recording of Sunny in a convinient store the time Sooyoung was attack. So this should clear her from suspected."

 

Sooyoung widen his eyes. He looks at Sunny and smile. This is the thing that they want to tell Taeyeon and Tiffany last night. Tiffany pats her back while Taeyeon nod his head.

 

"So Sunny, take back your badge and you can resume duties. Any objection?"

 

"No captain."

 

"About Jessica and Yoong, I think they can come to work when they heal."

 

TaEyeon nods understand her orders. Hyoyeon then pulled out her phone and called someone.

 

"Yes come in."

 

The others turn their head looking at the door when it flung open.

 

"No way."

 

"You're kidding right?“

 

"Y-yuri?"

 

Hyoyeon ignored the others. They were clearly shocked. Yuri stood next to Hyoyeon.

 

"Everyone, this is Lieutenant Kwon Yuri. A member of black ops team. He just came back from a mission in france."

 

Yuri bows a little.

 

"Hi everyone. I'm Kwon Yuri. I hope we can work together."

 

Tiffany slowly make her way towards Lieutenant Kwon. Once she's near enough, she slap him as hard as she can leaving others gasped. Yuri held the pain in and acted innocent.

 

"You lie to Jess!"

 

She want to pounce on him again, but Taeyeon was quick and held her back. Hyoyeon knew this would had happen.

 

"Tiffany! This is not the Yuri we know! He looks the same but not! Calm yourself!"

 

"What do you mean Captain?"

 

Hyoyeon took a deep breath. Another white lies.

 

"He's not our Yul."