Private Seo Hyun

REVENGE

I'm sorry for the very late update!!! Here it is now!!!

 

 

Hyoyeon sighed. It have been a week since Sooyoung death. Eventhough they had one of the element keys, she had no plan on what to do now. It has been sleepless night for her until this moment. She’s stuck and there’s nothing she can do with it. Taeyeon saw her from the kitchen and walked towards Hyoyeon. He took a seat in front of her.

“You look restless Hyo.”

“How can I not?”

“You can’t sleep at night?”

“I tried but my eyes keep on ignoring me.”

Taeyeon wasn’t even smiling on Hyoyeon remarks. It wasn’t funny if you can’t sleep for almost a week.

“It’s not funny Hyo.”

“I’m not trying to.”

Hyoyeon leans back on the couch and closed her eyes.

“You know Hyo, sarcasm won’t do you or me any good. What’s wrong?”

She open her eyes and saw Taeyeon staring back at her.

“I am one of the best tactical personnel ever recruited.”

“Yes you are. I wouldn’t want to be in your team if you at it.”

Hyoyeon didn’t answer. Her silence confirms Taeyeon suspicion.

“You blame yourself for Sooyoung death?”

Taeyeon can’t help but question her. Sooyoung death change a lot. Sunny hadn’t say anything the whole week, Yuri is on his way turning into a gloomy Sunny, Jessica is still Jessica but more cold, Seohyun had been keeping herself in her room doing who knows what, Tiffany wasn’t as bad as Sunny but Taeyeon knew she’s holding her tears back for the others and then Yoong. Yoong. To be honest, Yoong look calmer than Taeyeon imagine he should.

“I failed for the first time, Tae.”

Hyoyeon honest confession brings Taeyeon back to their current situation. He can’t blame Hyoyeon for saying so. Sooyoung was under his responsibility too.

“You’re not alone. You and I both failed.”

“I came up with the plan. I should be held responsible.”

“You know why I stick with you since the beginning? I can just drag Tiffany away and left you handling this matter by your own.”

Hyoyeon didn’t asked why. She couldn’t asked not when this guy looking intensely at her.

“You said it yourself Hyo. You are one and probably the top tactical officer in IFI. You had saves our lives so many times that I lost count of it. You had an ego as big as your head. But that ego keep on saving my . So don’t lose it now Hyo.”

“But Sooyoung..”

“He knew what he might be facing the moment he agreed on joining. He’s not a kid Hyo. So keep your head in the game. If you don’t, we’ll lose another person.”

Hyoyeon can’t help but chuckled. Taeyeon serious face got to her. He always try pulling on serious character but everytime it amuse Hyoyeon to no ends. Taeyeon and being serious doesn’t match a lot. Taeyeon lips tugged upwards when he saw Hyoyeon small laughter.

“It wasn’t hard to smile right?”

“Thanks Lieutenant Kim.”

“Well you do need a kick at the at some point.”

“We’ll see.”

The two can’t help but laughed. Tiffany who had been standing hiding behind the wall just next to the living room smile. Taeyeon was right, they can’t lost focus now if they don’t want another death. She wipe away her tears and walked in.

“I thought you were sleeping?”

“I woke up without you beside me.”

“Aigo, go away cheesy couple.”

Hyoyeon waves her hand telling the two mushy marriage couple to go away but Tiffany sit down next to Taeyeon and placed a kiss on his cheek.

“Do I have to sit here while you guys kissing each other? I have for that.”

“Euww Hyo, don’t watch .”

“You’re not Seohyun, Tiffany. What is wrong with watching it anyway?”

“It gross.”

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes while Tiffany make faces. Taeyeon can’t help but grin listening to two girls talking about .

“You know, it amused me to no ends when two hot girls talking about .”

Taeyeon felt a sudden drop in the atmosphere and felt someone glaring at him. It was Tiffany.

“Tiffany, please punch this short guy on behalf of me. Thank you.”

“B-But Fany~~~”

“TWO HOT GIRLS?”

“Ahhhh…No, you heard me wrong honey. I said two girls. Not TWO HOT GIRLS.”

“No you’re not Taeyeon. I heard you loud and clear. TWO HOT GIRLS.”

Taeyeon felt like jumping on Hyoyeon right at the moment but he had another problem to handle. Hyoyeon already smirking watching Taeyeon crumble under HellFany.

“Now I know why all the recruits tell me before that they sacred of you Fany. Wow.”

“Yah, shut up Hyo! You’re not helping!”

Hyoyeon laughed even more. Tiffany turned around and face Hyoyeon glaring at her. She gulped and her laughter died in an instant.

“Now rendered speechless Hyo?”

It was Taeyeon turn teasing her.

“Yah Tiffany, stop glaring at me.”

Tiffany sighed and take a deep breath. Slowly her smiling face was back. It gave Taeyeon and Hyoyeon a large amount of relief.

“Anyway, what should we do with the element key in our possession?”

Tiffany question bring back the serious Hyoyeon. She had been thinking about the key long enough.

“For now, I’ll keep it. Hyesung will need it one day. But until then, I should keep it safe with me.”

“What if Hyesung find a way to open the black box without the element key?”

“That’s impossible Tifffany. We tried but we couldn’t even scratch that thing. I doubt he can.”

“Fine, I’ll trust you with it. You know about this more than I do.”

Taeyeon place his arm around her shoulder and gently squeeze it telling her that it is fine.

“But we know one thing. Hyesung didn’t find the last key. Yoong told me that they only saw 6 keys. We still have time to stop him.”

Im Yoong. Taeyeon gritted his teeth.

“Hyo, can I say something now?”

Both Tiffany and Hyoyeon attention goes to Taeyeon.

“What is it Taeng?”

“This is about Yoong.”

“What about him TaeTae?”

“He could be the mole.”

Hyoyeon eyes widen.

“Taeyeon, this accusation of yours is big.”

“I’m not saying he is. I said he could be the mole.”

“Explain yourself.”

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany. He knew he had to explain this to Tiffany later on but for now, he want to get this off his chest.

“Yuri told me that Yoong was the one that gave orders on splitting up on mission. Jessica confirms it on behalf Sunny.”

“I don’t get it. What are you trying to say? He might have gave out orders to save the three of them Tae.”

“That’s the problem. HE NEVER GIVES OUT ORDER BEFORE. Yuri notice it too. Plus, he was late from the mission. At first, I thought he was caught but then he came back. I‘m not saying he is but he do look suspicious.”

Hyoyeon looked at Taeyeon.

“Whatever it is, I’ll look into it Taeng. But, for the sake of the team, keep this just between the three of us. Can you?”

Taeyeon nodded. Tiffany just hummed making sure Hyoyeon heard it. Before Hyoyeon utter another words, they heard a loud sound coming from Seohyun room.

“What the..”

Tiffany didn’t have to know what loud noises it was. The person inside was.

“Seohyun!”

 

 

……

 

 

 

Eun Soh saw Yuri and Jessica laying down on the floor of one her gazebo that her father built. She can’t really listen to their conversation because she’s a little too far. Eun Soh remembered how she used to do so with Yuri when Yuri stayed over. She was happy everytime Yuri came and stay over. He would always beside her talking and updating her with stuffs, mostly about Jessica. She’s not stupid, she knew how much Yuri still love Jessica. She just keep on denying it. As long as Yuri remain ‘dead’, she still has chance.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“I followed Jessica again today.”

Eun Soh looked beside her and saw Yuri looking at the sky.

“Don’t get too near Yul. You might get caught.”

Yuri smile and for Eun Soh, it was one of the thing about Yuri that she always look forward to.

“I won’t plus I’m getting good at hiding.”

“What did you saw when you followed her?”

Yuri can’t help but smile even more.

“She prepared a lot of Tuna sandwich. I think she even had it for dinner too.”

“Tuna sandwich? All day? But why?”

“Because today is my birthday.”

Eun Soh was surprised. She didn’t know. Plus Yuri never tells her anything about his birth date.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know! Happy birthday!”

Yuri turned facing her and grin.

“Thanks Eun Soh.”

“But what Tuna sandwiches has anything to do with today?”

Yuri looked up towards the night sky again.

“Because the only time I can eat the food she cook is on my birthday and she can make one dish only; Tuna sandwich.”

Right then, Eun Soh felt her heart shattered. A year had gone and Yuri still remembers everything about Jessica and so does Jessica. How can she get in between them? Without Yuri notice, a lonely tear escape her eyes.

 

 

…..

 

 

 

Hyoyeon place the breakfast in front of her. Eun Soh smile.

“Thank you Hyo! I really love your cooking!”

Hyoyeon smile watching how excited Eun Soh over the food she cooked. Well, evertime she’s here, Hyoyeon always had to be the one prepared food for everyone around. Even Captain Razak like it so much.

“Eat up then.”

“I will!”

Eun Soh digs while Hyoyeon put away her apron. She sit down in front of her.

“Eun Soh, can we talk?”

“About what?”

Eun Soh took another spoon of rice but stop when Hyoyeon next question came.

“You do know you’re hurting yourself right?”

“….”

“I know what’s happening. I just don’t want you to get hurt.”

“I..”

“When this is over, he will go back to her. It has always been her, Eun Soh.”

“But I can try right?”

Hyoyeon saw her eyes full in determination. She sighed.

“Whatever Jessica can give him, I can do better. I’m better. I saw her before. I can be better, Hyo.”

“I can compare you and Jessica and I can say you are much better than her. But one thing you are lack of Eun Soh.”

“What am I lack of?”

Hyoyeon know her answer might hurt Eun Soh but she has to face it now rather than later.

“You’re not Jessica Jung.”

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

She felt her cheek wet. Using her thumb, she wipe away the tears falling. Hyoyeon was right. No matter the circumstances, Yuri would always choose Jessica and Jessica would always forgive Yuri. She had lost since the start.

“I wish you were mine Yul. I wish I was Jessica.”

Yoong heard what Eun Soh uttered. He was standing near to her but hide behind the pillar. He smile and get inside.

 

…….

 

 

“I miss this.”

Jessica snuggled up towards Yuri and left no room between them. Yuri hold her in his arms and let Jessica head rest on his chest.

“I miss it too.”

“So tell me, did you and Eun Soh have anything going on?”

“Huh? No. Why?”

Jessica looked up and at the moment, her eyes met his. How she miss those warm eyes of him.

“I think she likes you.”

“She do? I don’t think so.”

“Yul, I’m not blind. I can see it in her. She likes you.”

Yuri notice her tone change. It sounded sad and it worried him to no end. He gently took her hand and intertwine their fingers.

“She can like me, but I love you. No one can take your place.”

“Even after 3 years?”

“Even in million years, I will always love you.”

Jessica lips curved into a shy smile. Yuri placed a kiss on her forehead.

“But I can’t Yul.”

Jessica felt his body stiff for a moment. She can’t help but chuckled.

“I can’t love you in million years. I don’t live that long.”

“My heart almost stop beating. Aigo, my fiancée is getting good at this.”

“Are we?”

Jessica snuggle deeper in his arm. Yuri let out a smile.

“I want to change to wife but I want to give you space. We don’t have to rush on it. You can take your time. I’ll wait as long as you want me.”

“Let’s get married now.”

Yuri pulled Jessica on top of him. Their faces only inches away.

“Taeyeon would kill me if I don’t give you your dream wedding.”

“He won’t. He’ll listen to me.”

“Are you sure Sica?”

“Yah! You don’t want to marry me?”

Yuri grinned and kissed her lips. She was enjoying his soft lips but they just had to end it.

“Okay, let’s get married now.”

Jessica pulled him closer for another intense mind blowing make out.

“Shut up Kwon.”

They melted into each other. 3 years was enough for Jessica to go crazy without him but she felt glad she remain sane. If not, she won’t be here today in his arms making out outside without fear of getting caught anymore. She’s done with it. It was only him and her. She felt Yuri warm hand on her waist where her shirt lifted a little. She missed his touch. She almost moan when a loud noise came from inside the house. It stopped both Yuri and Jessica.

“What was that?”

“I don’t know.”

Jessica stood up pulling Yuri with her. Whatever the noise is, they had a good idea where it came from.

“Seohyun.”

 

 

…..

 

 

 

Yoong walked back from backyard inside. He closed the door and saw Hyoyeon, Tiffany and Taeyeon gathered around in the living room. He knew they didn’t saw him. So he proceed upstairs but stopped when he heard a faint sound coming from Seohyun room. Yoong try on listening again and then when he heard his voice. Slowly he turned the knob and entered before locking the door from the inside. There in front of him, Seohyun sitting down with her back facing him and laptop in front of her.

 

“You shouldn’t have come back Yuri. You shouldn’t have come back.”

 

Yoong eyes widen in horror. Right at that moment, Seohyun turned around. She was shocked looking at Yoong standing in front of her.

“O-Oppa.”

“So, you heard it?”

Seohyun slowly distance herself away from Yoong but kept her eyes on him.

“It was you. You betrayed us.”

“You leave me no choice Hyun.”

Yoong launched himself at her. Seohyun was ready. She dodge his first blow that directed towards her face. Using her arms, Seohyun deflect his knee attack. Yoong grab her arms and pulls her in before smacking her jaw with his elbow. Seohyun fall backwards but maintain her balance. Yoong smirked and send a back kick at her which Seohyun repels using the back of her arms once again. Yoong strength is too much for Seohyun to defend using only one arm so she had to raise both. But, everyone knew that Yoong was a better fighter. He used that to his advantages. He turned again and landed a kick right at her waist sending Seohyun on the floor. She groans in pain. Blood can be seen coming from her lips. Yoong wasn’t even going easy on her.

“H-Help..”

Seohyun knew she won’t win this. She need helps and shouting can gather everyone. But Yoong had foreseen it. He grab her neck from behind choking Seohyun in process. Yoong tighten his hold on her. Seohyun try hitting him but her strength failed her. It did nothing to hurt Yoong. She held his hand around her neck try preventing his arm from tightening his hold. It was no used. Seohyun felt her short breathing. She’s losing oxygen.

“I’m sorry Hyun. You shouldn’t have heard that.”

Seohyun face looks pale. Her vision was blurry. She hardly felt oxygen anymore. With last effort, she kick the table in front of her as much force as she can. Because of the impact, the vase on top of the study table falls down smashing again the floor. She can only pray for anyone to hear it.

“You shouldn’t have done that Hyun.”

Yoong tighten his grip even more. Seohyun felt her death is coming. Slowly, her eyes closed and with the last oxygen drain out of her. She was put to die.