The End (continuation)

REVENGE

The war has ended. South Korea face one of the worst year ever. Foreign investor left the nation afraid that the we erupted can decrease their chances of salvage anything out of the nation soil. With the president orders, The Resistance was throughly checked and found guilty of numerous crime. Directors were strip off their minister ranks and punished accordingly to the law. IFI was put under surveillance. It was a tragic day for South Korea. The war erupted in Seoul left a big scar in everyone heart. Who could have predict a start of the war in their own soil?

 

Yoong walked down the street watching as people came out of their hideout observing the after effect of the fight. Fire fighters were dispatch to help contain the area on fire. Police starts to take control of traffics. Ambulances spread throughout the area helping those in need. It was a sight that Yoong try so hard to avoid the moment he agreed to join The Resistance.

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Here."

 

Yoong look up and saw Yuri gave him a can if coffee. He took it from him and let Yuri sat down next to him. He keep his eyes on the can.

 

"Where did you get this? There's a vending machine around?"

 

"I stole it from the paramedic van. Don't tell them."

 

Yoong grin in amuse. Kwon Yuri the prankster. 

 

"You're such a kid."

 

"Always."

 

Yoong can't help but felt like punching the tan guy. They fall into silence. It took Yuri a bundle of courage just to try and have a conversation with him. Yoong twirl the can of coffee just to kill the silence.

 

"I'm sorry."

 

It was Yuri who started it.

 

"Why are you saying sorry?"

 

"Sooyoung had told me all about your story. It's......heroic."

 

"Yeah heroic sounded right, I guess."

 

Yoong open the can and took a sip of the coffee. 

 

"And also thank you for......taking care of Jessica all these while."

 

That had Yoong stop drinking. He knew that somehow Jessica topic might be brought up.

 

"I'm sorry if my absense stir feelings between you and Jessica. I'm sorry if my comeback destroyed everything and you got hurt. I really am sorry."

 

"You know why I got involve in the first place? I did it because my ing bestfriend was killed. I didn't did it for Jessica. This is disgusting to admit but I did it for you."

 

Yuri chuckle and put down his empty coffee can. 

 

"Yeah but you freaking slept with her."

 

"That I should say sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. So sorry buddy."

 

"Remember our motto? Girl won't get in between us. I forgive you."

 

Yoong laughed. He missed talking to his bestfriend. 

 

"So we're cool?" 

 

"Yeah we are. But just one more thing."

 

Yuri look at Yoong.

 

"Jessica is still my bestfriend and if ever she came to my doorstep crying because of you, I'll kill you myself."

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

Yoong sighed and pulled his hood up. He had enough of past reminisce. He had put so much and see more than he should. He just felt thankful that everyone had forgave him. He just glad that they accepted him back although the tease and tense is still felt sometimes. Letting his secret out made him at ease.

 

"It's nice to be on the good side once again."

 

 

.....

 

 

 

Yoong pulled up at IFI. He got a call from Jessica today that requires him to come to IFI. He got into the elevator and waited for his desired floor. Once on the right floor, he got outanad bumped into Sunny.

 

"Oh, Yoong."

 

That came out bitter from Sunny. Yoong wasn't going to let her tone hurt him. To be honest, he promise himself that no matter what happen, he'll try and win everyone trust again. It's the only way. 

 

"Where's Sooyoung?"

 

"Fancy that you asked when he almost got killed by you."

 

Sunny left him standing alone. Among all, it was hard to start a conversation with Sunny. Well he can't blame her. He would do te same.

 

"Oh, you're here already?"

 

Jessica whjo just arrive smile towards Yoong. He smile back.

 

"Yeah. Where's Yuri?"

 

"He couldn't find a nearer parking lot. That guy won't let me walk at all. He said it could hurt our baby."

 

"He's right on spoiling you. It's your first pregnancy Sica. You should rest more and walk less."

 

"This is where guys are wrong. Walking is a good exercise for pregnant woman. I gain weight and I need to keep my body shape until the baby bump become obvious."

 

Yoong could only laugh at how ridiculous her reason is. He open the door for her.

 

"Your highness."

 

Jessica slaps his shoulder and got in. Yoong could only grin watching her walked inside. He remember their conversation a few days ago when she told him about her pregnancy. Deep inside, he wish it was his but it couldn't be his. It was Yuri's. A fact that totally shut away her door for him.

 

 

 

.....

 

 

"You're sure about this Taeyeon?"

 

Hyoyeon asked none more time. She's reluctant to believe it and was hoping he was joking. Taeyeon shook his head.

 

"I would really want to work under you, Director Kim but I think the new generation should take over. I'm getting old."

 

Tiffany smile watching Taeyeon grinning. She gently took his hand and held it on her lap. 

 

"Come on you two. IFI will be different. I need a good team to run this organization and the both you and Tiffany are one of my best agent."

 

"I would love to help you Hyo but TaeTae and I decided that we had enough action already. It's time to think about having a family. One that we don't have to watch our back every time. You do understand us right?"

 

Taeyeon gently squeeze Tiffany hand assuring her that he's here. Hyoyeon saw their determination and she doesn't want them to do things that they don't want to do. She sighed.

 

"IFI is going to lose a heck of a soldier."

 

"You'll be fine Hyo. If you need anything that is less dangerous, you can always asked us. We'll try to help. Just like old times."

 

"Yeah Fany is right. Our doorstep is open for you."

 

Hyoyeon smile back. It was for the best. Yuri look at Jessica and saw her slowly nods her head.

 

"Erm Hyo? Jessica and I have something that we need to tell you. We....quit too."

 

Hyoyeon didn't look surprise at all. She somehow saw this coming. Jessica pats her back.

 

"We had a long discussion on this matter. I hope you understand Hyo and we're sorry that we couldn't be with you rebuilding IFI."

 

"It's okay. I understand. Family comes first right? I'm going to miss having all of you around."

 

Tiffany stood up and hug Hyoyeon followed by Jessica. Hyoyeon was never a person that hugs around but this is an exeception. She hugged them back.

 

"I'm so going to miss all of you. It just like yesterday when we all fight together. I'll hope you four can have the happiness that you wish for."

 

Without realize, hyoyeon felt tears wetting her cheek. This is her family for the past years. Everyday when she sent them away for missions, there were this huge burden on her shoulder to keep them coming home alive and save. Today, she can finally lift some of the burdens away. She was proud of her team and will always be proud of them.

 

 

.....

 

 

 

Yoong watch as Seohyun struggle with all her tech equipment. He shook his head and walked towards her. She was about to fall but Yoong reacted faster. He held her in his arms.

 

"You're okay?"

 

Seohyun felt her cheeks turn hot feeling embarass. She pulled away and pick up her stuffs on the floor. Yoong held her arms and shook his head. He gathers her belongings.

 

"Let me help you Hyun. Where are you heading to?"

 

"Hyo unni set me up a new office in the new tower. Level 8th."

 

"Why didn't you call for the moving team? This is heavy Hyun."

 

"I don't want some strangers touch my stuffs."

 

Yoong smile when Seohyun shyly admits it. He pats her head.

 

"So I can touch it?"

 

Seohyun look at him and smile innocently. Yoong felt his heart stop beating for a second.

 

'Beautiful.'

 

"You're my oppa. I trusted you."

 

Yoong watch as Seohyun quickly left him. He swear he saw her face blush. 

 

 

 

....

 

 

 

 

"Here. I bought you some sweet potatoes. I bought it in the night market earlier."

 

Yoong handed her the package and sat down next to her. Both of them were sitting on top of a tall building watching onto the next apartment. They were on duty spying on a certain target.

 

"Thanks oppa."

 

"You know, you should drop that formality. I'm only a year older than you. You make me sounded like an older version of Yul."

 

"I can't."

 

"Why?"

 

Yoong look at her curiously. Seohyun took a bite of her sweet potato.

 

"You're not my boyfriend. I can't call you by your name."

 

Yoong look at her disbelieve her reason but he shrugged it off. He took the binocular.

 

"So what do you think of your first stake out with me? Enjoyable?"

 

Seohyun ponders for a while obviously tewasing the guy. Yoong wait for her but she keeps on her act. 

 

"Come on. I'm not that bad! Am...I?"

 

Seohyun burst into laughter watching Yoong pouts. She can't help it. He look so cute looking like that. She pinched his cheek playfully.

 

"You're cute oppa."

 

Yoong pouts even more.

 

"It's Yoong. Called me Yoong!"

 

Seohyun laughed even more. Yoong scary reputation among the new recruite doesn't really match his personality now. Seohyun got an idea. She quickly snap his pouting face picture using her phone. Yoong eyes widen.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"I'm going to let the juniors see this. You're too cute."

 

"Oh no you won't."

 

Yoong jumped on her and quickly try to grab the phone away but Seohyun wasn't the old Seohyun anymore. She's more experience. She dodge him and Yoong landed flatly on the floor with his face kissing the floor. 

 

"I'm sending it now."

 

Seohyun was too engross of teasing him that she didn't realize that Yoong had already launch a second attack. He grab onto her. She wasn't ready and lose her balance. She fall towards Yoong. They both groan in pain. When she look up she just realize their faces are only inchies apart. Seohyun heart beats crazily. He got a warm eyes and it pulled her in. They were staring at each other. Yoong gulped nervously. He leaned forward slowly towards her lips until it touch the warm of her lips. It was....different. Yoong pulled her towards him even more. Her warm lips were so addicting. It was totally different from Jessica. Finally they pulled away breathing heavily. 

 

"O-oppa.."

 

"It's Yoong, Hyun. Yoong."

 

Yoong pulled her once again and this time Seohyun respond to it. She had no udea why but it felt right. Just like what she had imagine.

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

"Kids."

 

Sooyoung comments made Sunny burst into laughter. Yoong and Seohyun must have forgotten that the two of them aren't alone. Sooyoung and Sunny were position on the building in front of them.

 

"Let them be Soo."

 

Sooyoung ignored Sunny and stalk the two again. He grin.

 

"At this rate Seohyun might lost her innocence."

 

Sunny eyes widen. 

 

"Oh no she won't!"

 

Sunny took her sniper rifle and loaded a paint bullet and aim at Yoong. Sooyoung watch as Sunny fired towards Yoong. He saw through his scope and saw Yoong jumped away. He chuckled while Sunny furiously yell into piece.

 

"Don't make me come over there Im Yoong! I promise Fany that I'll look after her!"

 

 

......

 

 

 

Seohyun stand near the balcony. Her wedding reception ended smoothly with Yuri, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon had a dance battle against each other. Taeyeon try to dance but let just say dancing wasn't his style. The dorky Taeyeon on dance floor cause laughters from people. She chuckle.

 

"Why are you laughing?"

 

Seohyun felt Yoong arms wrapped around her waist and his chin on her shoulder. She place her hand on his and leans back. 

 

"Tae oppa should work as a clown. He was funny."

 

"He is. Maybe we should hired him for our future children birthday party."

 

Seohyun mood suddenly went from happy to gloomy and Yoong notice it. He gently turned her around and keeo his arms on her waist.

 

"What's wrong?"

 

"Will us have children together? What if...what if you suddenly realize that.. That you still love her?"

 

Her eyes b with tears. She can't help but remember the fght they had before and how deeply it effected her. Yoong know who she meant by her. He smile.

 

"Hyun, I won't lie to you. Deep inside it is hard to forget your first love but she is my past and you are my future. I don't want to live in the past. I want to create future memories and I want to do it with you. Remember our oath? Until death do us apart? Not Jessica and not even anyone can stop me from loving you and you only. Time had heal me. Time will also be the witness of my love to you."

 

Yoong wipe away the tears rolling down her cheek. He kissed her forehead.

 

"I love you Seo Ju Hyun."

 

He gently pulled her inside the room and closed the balcony door behind him. Just like the closed door, he had closed his heart for Jessica. Forever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A\N: 

Finally, after trying so hard..hahaha.. I thought everyone should read glimpse of what had hapoen to to Yoong at the end. Sometimes you just need time to heal a broken heart. It happen to me. Time had heal me and i do hope time can also heal all of you. Thank you.