One more night

REVENGE

I was waiting for the readers to get into 10k views before updating again..haha.. Oh and to the reader that asked about how this story might resemblance to NIKITA, well, to be honest I don't watch Nikita. I only watch it when you mention it. It was a great show, thanks for recommending it. I like the shows now. hahaha.. Oh I have a lot to say actually. I do get confused at times when I try to update because of the timeline. So to be honest, I did screw up a little bit. About the two endings, it's a happy and happy endings. 1sy happy endings are for Yoonsic and 2nd happy endings are for Yulsic. I thought of only revealing one but knowing that the readser of this story is either Yoonsic of Yulsic, I decided that I'll post both endings in one update. so if you are a Yoonsic shippers, you cna read Yoonsic ending or if you are a Yulsic shippers, you can read Yulsic. Can I do that? But don't worry, this update is not the end yet. hahaha.. So enjoy~~~~

 

 

 

Yoong walked inside the conference room. He saw Hyesung looking back at him. He took a seat available in front of the guy.

“Welcome Yoong. I thought you bail on me.”

“Why do you need me here?”

Hyesung stood up and place a box in front of him. He then open the lid and inside Yoong saw 6 element keys. Hyesung then closed the lid.

“There’s only 6 element keys in my hand.”

“I can see that but what that had anything to do with me?”

“Everything.”

“What do you mean?”

Hyesung smirks and took out a small remote from his jacket. He clicked on a button. The television screen light up with a video clip.

“A week ago, someone broke into LOWA. He blew up the ground floor. Everyone thought that he was a rebel but turns out he was in search of the final element key and to my surprise, it was there hidden all along.”

Yoong than saw a man running away and dive into the water. The video ended by that. Yoong looked up and saw Hyesung wasn’t even smiling.

“You suspect that guy took it?”

Hyesung sneer unhappy. He threw the remote towards the wall not too far from where Yoong is sitting. It smash when made contact with the brick wall.

“I don’t suspect anymore, I know he took it.”

Yoong remains calm even after Hyesung little temper show off.

“How would you know?”

Hyesung took an envelope from inside his jacket and threw it in front of Yoong. Yoong took it and take out the content. His eyes almost widen in surprise.

“Choi Sooyoung. We manage to get his face recognize. That’s why I know he took it.”

Yoong was sure that sending Sooyoung the other day was the best idea he can come up with. Sooyoung was the best as stake out. He is a sniper after all. His job consist of staying still in one place for days. How did Hyesun manage to get this?

“It’s impossible. He died in that explosion.”

“That was what I had in mind earlier. But then who the hell is this guy? Doppelganger?”

“What do you want me to do?”

Hyesung sighed and sat back on his chair. He’s staring back at Yoong.

“We need to find him and get back that key.”

“You do know he’s a very skilful sniper right? He can maintain hidden from us as long as he wants.”

“That is what you’re wrong. If we can kill his team members, one man won’t be a problem. Plus, I have a good feeling he might get in touch with you after he realize the others are dead.”

Yoong put away the envelope and stood up.

“Whatever you say.”

He walked towards the door and ready to exit when Hyesung voice stops him.

“Remember our deal Yoong. The Resistance got what they want and you will have….”

“I know.”

He left the room feeling somehow guilty. How ironic this is?

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

Yoong was pushed aside. His sparring partner didn’t even let him breath. He send another punch hitting his side face. He fell on the floor. They guy that punch him just laughed.

“That’s it Im? I thought you were stronger than this?”

Yoong pushed himself up and hissed in pain when his sparring partner attack him with his back kick. His attack hit his chest sending him to the floor once again. Yoong felt like he’d damaged his ribs. He heard the other cadets were laughing at him.

“He’s no use. He can’t even fight.”

“Yeah, he look pathetic.”

“Stand up Im!”

“Let him be, he’s like his back stabbing no good brother. I guess it runs in the blood.”

Yoong heart ache when he heard the last sentence. He hissed in anger and slowly ignoring his chest pain, he pushed himself up.

“S-Stop it.”

One of the cadet sneer at him. He provoke him by making fun of him even more. Yoong had enough. He pushed the cadet as hard as he could. But before he could do even more, he felt a hard blow on his face sending him backwards on floor again.

“Backing up your no good brother huh?”

Another cadet came and kick his stomach. Yoong groaned even more.

“Because of your stupid back stabbing brother, my brother almost got killed on duty. You shouldn’t have come here Im.”

Yoong couldn’t even hear the rest of his words when multiple kicks hit his body. The only thing he could do was mentally telling himself that he would be fine and they would finally stop.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Yoong exit the building and took his phone out.

 

It’s time. Go back Soo.

 

…..

 

 

 

Tiffany had never felt nervous every time she had to plan on an attack. That was why she is and currently one of the best mission expert IFI ever produce.  But today, it was different. She felt like planning her own death. Her plan could save them or kill them. But she had enough of running. It is time for them to fight back and get their life back.

“Do you want to explain this plan of yours Fany?”

Hyoyeon voice woke her up from spacing out. Tiffany looked around and saw every eyes on her. She felt Taeyeon hand holding onto hers. He gave her a slight squeeze telling her it would be okay and that he would be here with her.

“Like I said earlier we split up into 2 teams. Bravo 1 will consist of Taeyeon, Yuri, Hyoyeon and Sunny. Bravo 2 will consist of me, Jessica and Seohyun. Bravo 1 will infiltrate inside The Trade Tower to the very top floor; the resistance headquarters. Your task is to get anything that is concrete enough as evidence for us to broadcast from Media Corp. The 3 of you will come in as janitors. I had Seohyun fix you guys with access cards. The only problem that might occur is they might recognize you and it will be strictly guarded on each floor. Find the safest way in. Don’t give them a reason to shot at you. Sunny, your task to be on top of the next building. You’ll be helping from far. Plus, if this fails, at least we have eyes from outside.”

Tiffany passed the 4 of them their earpiece.

“I also, with help from Seohyun, set up a new communication channel for us. Since we are trying to infiltrate into an enemy land, it is safe to have a different channel each time.”

She also place down a smartphone and handed it over to Taeyeon.

“With this smartphone, you can scroll through the blueprint in case you got lost. Seohyun had it installed properly. Don’t lost the phone. Seohyun set up a jammer inside it too, so that our communication radio won’t die on us. I can’t have another Sooyoung incident.”

Tiffany took a deep breath and exhale before continue.

“Once you get on top, your task is to find a concrete evidence as long as it a video for broadcast. Downloaded the file inside the smartphone I gave and wired it back to Seohyun. Seohyun will brief you later on how to use it. When you’re done, you have a second task. You need to find the black box. Grab and run.”

Hyoyeon looked at her.

“That sounded easy as it plan. But I doubt it will easy.”

“No one said it’s going to be easy Hyo. Anything can happen. So always be on alert.”

The 4 of them nod their head. Tiffany takes it as queue for her to explain Bravo 2 task.

“Bravo 2 task is to infiltrate Media Corp and take control of the main satellite. If we take control, we can broadcast anything we want. We’ll come in as new interns. No one remember an intern so we are practically a ghost to them. We’ll use that as an advantage.”

Tiffany then took out 3 ID’s and handed it to Jessica and Seohyun.

“Again, with help from Seohyun we managed to get a hand on this fake ID’s. It’s belong to the previous interns. The only problem we had is interns ID’s have limited card access. But it won’t be a problem. That is why Seohyun in our team. It might takes time but we’ll manage it. Our destination is the control room. We’ll take over the main frame.”

“And we can take control of satellite.”

“That’s right Jess. But as soon as we are online, I take it that enemy would be alarm. At this point, our only way out downstairs will be seal off.”

Yuri looked at Jessica worriedly. Jessica just smile at him. Taeyeon eyes widen. Tiffany didn’t tell him about the last part. He stood up.

“You can’t proceed with this Fany!”

“Tae, calm down.”

Tiffany warmly smile at him. She knew he will react like this.

“How can I calm down?!”

“Taeyeon. She’s right. Calm down.”

“No you don’t say so Hyo! It’s my wife we are talking about!”

Tiffany gently pushed him to sit down.

“We’ll find a way out. Don’t worry about us. I’m more capable than what you guys are thinking. Trust me okay?”

Tiffany stare at Taeyeon. With heavy sigh, he had no other choice. He just have to trust her.

“Okay. Just be safe.”

“That I will.”

Tiffany then turned towards Razak and Eun Soh.

“Eun Soh, I have a task for you if you’re up to it.”

“I’m ready. Anything to help all of you.”

“I need your men surrounding IFI perimeters. We can handle the police force but there’s no way we can fight a whole bunch of members from IFI. So I need your men to stall them for a while to give us time to escape. Can you organize that attack?”

Eun Soh eyes sparkle. She had been waiting to fight eve since before. This is her chance to finally get involve.

“Yes I can come up with something.”

“I appreciate your help. Keep luring them into thinking of rebels attack. But if things got out of hand, you need to leave the area with your men. Escape using the sewerage line. You’ll be fine from there.”

“But Tiffany…”

“Eun Soh, I need your help but I can’t have you dead. So please, when it gets to dangerous you need to leave. Take your men and use the sewerage line. I can’t put you or your team into more danger.”

“Okay. I’ll do it.”

“Thank you Eun Soh.”

Tiffany warmly smile at her which she replies with her own smile.

“Captain Razak.”

“You do know I can’t participate in a fight, Lieutenant Hwang. Malaysia and South Korea has a diplomatic relationship. If I’m caught, South Korea might think that Malaysia is involve in rebel attacks. It will break the bond.”

“I know that. But that was not what I had in mind. I was hoping for to get equipment from you. Handguns, rifles or anything that my team needs. Can you get it for us?”

Razak smile.

“That can be done. I’ll get everything ready for you.”

“Thank you. I’ll get the list ready.”

“Weapons will be ready before midnight.”

Tiffany look back at everyone and smile.

“I think that’s it. We’ll commence attack on 0800 hours tomorrow. Get some rest.”

 

 

…..

 

 

 

Jessica walks out of her room and slowly closed the door behind her. Yuri was fast asleep. He must be so tired. They had everything prepared the whole day. It took them until 8 pm to finish everything. She felt thirsty. So she walk into the kitchen. She takes a water bottle on the kitchen counter and poured the content in a mug. She took a sip and then saw Tiffany outside in the garden alone. She put down her mug and walked towards her.

“Hey.”

Tiffany looked up and saw Jessica standing beside her. She smile and pats the space next to her on the bench. She sit down.

“You can’t sleep Fany?”

“Kind of. You can’t sleep too?”

“Yuri keep on snoring.”

Tiffany chuckles and shook her head when Jessica made an annoyed face.

“He must so tired.”

“Yeah I guess so. Where’s Taeyeon?”

“He’s fast asleep. He had to prepare a lot of things today. So I should let him sleep before the big mission tomorrow.”

Then it was silence. Tiffany seems to be quieter and Jessica wasn’t even like to talk much either. So the silence felt comfortable. But it was Jessica that breaks the silence.

“Fany, do you remember when daddy and mommy announce their marriage?”

“Yeah, I were like 8 at the time and you just 10. I hate you so much.”

Jessica just laughed at her response.

“Yeah I hate you too. I keep on thinking on how to stop the marriage. I even lock you in the basement.”

“Yah, that was crazy! You have no idea how many times I cried.”

“I know. I heard it. That’s why I unlocked the door.”

“It was you? I thought our maid unlocked it.”

Tiffany was surprised for sure. She remember how cold Jessica was back then. She hated Jessica for being mean to her. But this information was new to her.

“I was scolded by daddy and grounded for days.”

“Yeah, and I remember feeling happy about it.”

Then tiffany place her head on Jessica shoulder. Jessica wraps her arm around her shoulder.

“Jess, I might not say this often but you’re the best sister in the world. Thanks for always sticking with me even after mommy and daddy death.”

“Hey Fany, don’t cry on me now.”

“No seriously, I don’t know what I will do without you Jess.”

 Jessica gently pats her head. When was the last time they had a conversation like this? Ever since they grew up, they spent less time with each other. Tiffany was busy with her work and marriage life while Jessica was busy with work and her fiancée.

“Fany?”

“Yeah?”

“We won’t be coming back tomorrow right?”

“…”

“I know you Fany. Taeyeon might not notice but I saw it through you. There were no way out possible. You just couldn’t tell Taeyeon the truth.”

Tiffany untangle Jessica arm around her and looked down.

“But I won’t let you or Seohyun die. I’ll do anything to keep you two alive.”

Jessica just smile and pulled her in her arms hugging the girl.

“You have me Fany. I’ll help you to save Seohyun. She still has her family back home. They don’t deserve to receive her dead body.”

“No. Jess..”

“Hey, remember what you tell me the day we graduated high school?”

“Yeah. I remember.”

“What did you say?”

“We might not have mom and dad, but we have each other.”

Jessica pulled away and wipe Tiffany tears using her thumb.

“We have each other. Remember that.”

 

…..

 

 

Taeyeon grunts and slowly open his eyes. He felt his left side of the bed is empty. He looked to his left and saw there’s no Tiffany. He rubbed his eyes and slowly sit down. He looked around.

“Fany?”

Taeyeon stretch his arm and took the table clock. It was 2 in the morning. It’s still early. Where could have Tiffany gone to?

“Honey?”

He was about to get up when the door to their room open up. Tiffany walked in and closed the door.

“Where did you go?”

Tiffany turned around and smile at the now awaken and messy Taeyeon.

“I was thirsty. Then I stumble on Jess in the kitchen. So we were talking. Why are you up? It’s only 2.”

“I woke up without you next to me.”

Tiffany just smile at her husband. He pouts and gesture her to get back on bed. Tiffany complies and drag herself back on the bed. Once she lie down, Taeyeon wraps his arm around her waist pulling her towards him.

“What did you talk with Sica?”

“Some sister stuffs.”

“Oh. What sister stuffs?”

“TaeTae. That’s why we call it sister stuffs. Stuffs we don’t share with husband.”

“I want to know.”

Tiffany chuckle at her husband whining. She turn to her side and now their face only inches away. She place her palm on his cheek and caresses it gently.

“No, I won’t share it with you.”

“Fany~~”

“No way.”

“Fine.”

Taeyeon peck her lips multiple times before placing kisses on her nose, forehead, cheeks, eyebrows and any skin he can get. She giggled.

“You’re supposed to give up and tell me. Not giggling.”

“How can I when I’m enjoying this?”

Taeyeon stop kissing her and grinned mischievously. He turned their position with him on top. Tiffany blushed immediately when she felt him staring back at her.

“I love you.”

They shared a deep kiss. Tiffany savours the feeling of his warm lips on her. This could be their last night together. She felt his hand running down her arms in a very sensual way. She can’t help but felt her skin burned in a good way. Taeyeon finally pull away. Tiffany cupped his face.

“TaeTae, if anything happen tomorrow…”

“No. Nothing will happen tomorrow. We’ll be safe. You promise me.”

Tiffany saw his eyes filled with worries. The last thing she want was for him to put doubt. So she did the one thing she know that will made him relief. She smile her eye smile.

“Okay.”

 

 

…..

 

 

 

 Yuri woke up feeling a weight on top of him. He opened his eyes and saw Jessica sitting on his stomach.

“W-What?”

He looked on the wall and saw the clock shows 3 AM. He saw her smiling at him. He closed his eyes for a few seconds and when he opened it back, he saw her stripping out of her clothes. Yuri eyes widen in surprise.

“S-Sica?”

“I miss you. A lot.”

Yuri rubbed his eyes once again. When he saw Jessica her last pyjama button, he quickly got up and held her hand.

“Sica, what are you doing?”

“I’m seducing you. What do you think I’m doing?”

“Uh, I-I know.. but I meant why?”

Jessica pushed him back to lie flat on bed before taking off her top. She’s not wearing anything underneath. Yuri eyes totally on her body rather looking at her face.

“You just want to stare at it?”

That made Yuri come back to his senses. He pushed himself up levelling their face together. He cupped her face.

“What’s gotten into you? Tell me.”

Jessica sighed.

“Why are you being like this? Don’t you want me?”

Yuri saw her tears threatening to fall. So he placed her lips on hers kissing her gently. He placed his arms on her waist. Jessica wraps her arms around his neck. They were kissing passionately. Yuri take that opportunity and placed her down on bed and hovered on top of her. The kissed ended when Yuri finally pulled away. He was staring back at her. Gently, he caresses her cheek.

“Of course I want you. But not like this. We just got back together recently. I should give you some space.”

“I don’t need space Yuri. I need you.”

“Sica, is there something wrong? Are you hiding something from me?”

Jessica didn’t answer him with words but with her lips. He pulled Yuri and kissed him. He felt her needs in the kiss. Something is bothering her but he wouldn’t tell him. Yuri then felt her hand grabbing onto his hand. She guided his hand and placed it on her chest.

“S-Sica..”

“Please..Yuri..Please..I need you..”

Yuri had a lot of things on his mind but he brushed it off. What Jessica wants, is what she will have. That was the rule he had ever since they started dating. Pulling away, he kissed her forehead.

“Anything for you.”

That night, moans were heard from two different rooms with their partner had no idea what was wrong. Only the girls knew what was wrong.