The End

REVENGE

 

Hi. Finally we have come to the final of REVENGE. I want to say thank you to everyone who keep on reading despite all the grammatical errors and misspell. I'm sorry for that. For one last time, I give you a long update. It is sad to end this but I had a good time and I hope you all do too. Until we meet again. Enjoy this final chapter of REVENGE.

 

 

Future wasn’t something that within our knowledge. We can try and plan it but the result was always unexpected. Life is always unexpected. Growing up, I guess we all change in a way. What we have now might not be what our old self agree to. Different choices came along and in that moment, decision is needed.

 

Would you take it?

 

Would you just stop and think?

 

Would you regret it later?

 

Would you look back and hated yourself when you realize it was a mistake?

 

You can never go back and re-do everything. But you can reminisce.

 

 

Because no matter what, life must go on.

 

 

 

……

 

 

 

4 years later.

 

 

 

“Appa!”

 

A little boy was seen running towards a man who just came in. He had waited for him since an hour ago. The man smile happily watching him being so hyper and energetic. He knelt and engulfed him in a warm hug.

 

“Appa! You’re late!”

 

“Sorry Kyung ah. I promise I won’t be late again.”

 

“Pwomise?”

 

He chuckle listening to his short tongue pronunciation. This little aegyo of him made him smile even more.

 

“Promise.”

 

“Yeay!”

 

The guy pat his head and carried him in his arm.

 

“Where’s mummy?”

 

“Kitchen. Mummy wanted to surprise you.”

 

“Really? Kyung ah, next time don’t let mummy cook. She’ll burn down the kitchen.”

 

“Appa!”

 

The little boy slap his chest and pouts. No one can tease his mother like that.

 

“Why are you hitting appa?”

 

“Appa is mean. Mummy can cook.”

 

His whining made him laugh. Thank god he didn’t inherit her mother ice cold glare. Just thinking about it made him shiver.

 

“Okay okay. I was just joking. Let’s go and surprise mummy okay?”

 

“Otay!”

 

They both grin and high five. Slowly they sneak in the kitchen. Kyung saw his mummy and can’t help but feeling excited.

 

“Mummy! Look who’s here!”

 

The girl turn around and smile towards the both of them.

 

“I thought you’re late today?”

 

“I can’t focus on my job knowing that you mentally kill me if I’m late.”

 

“Am I really that scary Yoong?”

 

Yoong just laughed while Kyung extend his small hands towards Jessica.

 

“Mummy~~~~”

 

Jessica saw her son trying to get her attention by wanting to be carried by her. So she took off her apron and put down her spatula. Yoong let Jessica carried Kyung before taking over the kitchen.

 

“Smell nice. What is it?”

 

“Kimchi Fried rice.”

 

“Again?”

 

Jessica slaps his shoulder earning small groan from Yoong.

 

“Do you have a bad memory with kimchi fried rice Yoong?”

 

“I do if that is the only menu that you can cook.”

 

Another hard slaps on his shoulder. Kyung is cheering for Jessica and watching Yoong tortured by Jessica made him happy in a good way. Kid will always be kid. Yoong resume cooking and before he knew it, he had finish it. He grin towards Jessica.

 

“Tadaa! See? I have no idea why you said Kimchi fried rice is hard to do.”

 

“Shut up Yoong.”

 

“Oh you know you love me Sica.”

 

Jessica glare at him and make way towards the living room. She let Kyung down to play with his toys while sat down on the couch. Yoong take a seat next to her. Yoong watch as Jessica wipe away some sweats on her forehead. He just smile and shook his head. He took the TV remote and switch it on.

 

“Oh, Mickey mouse.”

 

Jessica rolled her eyes.

 

“Don’t you have anything else to watch Yoong?”

 

“Getting bored with Mickey?”

 

“More like if I had a chance to hide Mickey, I would hide him forever.”

 

“Yuri is such a pain in the huh?”

 

“Now you’re bad mouthing your bestfriend?”

 

Yoong laugh and lean back on the couch.

 

“He is my bestfriend but you are my bestfriend a.k.a ex girlfriend. My priority is you and I need to be y towards Yul. So that he won’t hurt you.”

 

Jessica can’t help but giggle.

 

“It is the truth Sica. If he ever hurt you, I’ll take you away.”

 

Jessica stop laughing and Yoong notice it.

 

“Hey..”

 

“I’m sorry Yoong. I’m sorry for everything.”

 

“I’m not sorry Sica. We both made a choice. He can take care of you better than I ever did. Plus, I’m getting married. You should be happy for me.”

 

Yoong gently wipe her tears and smile at her. Jessica slowly nodded.

 

“Now, that’s Jessica Jung that I be friend with.”

 

Yoong grin even more. He wanted to say more but a voice stops him.

 

“I’m home!”

 

“Daddy!”

 

Kyung excitedly run towards the guy. He took him in his arm and walking towards Jessica and Yoong.

 

“You’re early.”

 

“You had the worst timing ever Kwon.”

 

Yoong dramatically sighed. Yuri look confuse. Jessica can’t help but feeling rather funny watching this two.

 

“Anyway, your wife made you kimchi rice.”

 

“Oh?”

 

Yuri face brighten up. He bent down a little and kissed Jessica forehead. He had a wide smile plastered on his face. Yoong watch him.

 

“Don’t you feel sick eating Kimchi fried rice everyday Yul?”

 

“Yah!”

 

Jessica slaps his shoulder hard. Yoong winced in pain. This time she made sure she hit him hard.

 

“Don’t like that Yoong. Serve you right.”

 

“See, my seobang understand me better than you.”

 

“Yeah, he’s the only one can.”

 

Jessica glare at him once again but Kyung whining stop their dramatic conversation.

 

“I’m hungwry…”

 

“Okay little boy. Let’s eat okay?”

 

Kyung nodded happily. Yuri walked towards the dining room with Jessica and Yoong followed from behind.

 

 

…..

 

 

 

“I’m full and I need to go home.”

 

“Stay longer Yoong. It’s Saturday tomorrow.”

 

Yuri and Jessica sent Yoong to the front door. Kyung had fall asleep earlier.

 

“Nah, I’m going to pass. I still have half my to do wedding list. I’m thinking of finishing it tomorrow.”

 

“How’s the preparation coming?”

 

“Headache. Did you experience this back then Yul?”

 

Yuri smile and nodded but continued.

 

“I did but the moment I saw Sica on our wedding day, everything was worth it.”

 

Yuri look at Jessica lovingly. 4 years and somehow he still feels like it was yesterday that they got married.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

Yuri felt the air conditioner wasn’t cold enough. He took the remote from Taeyeon and keep on lowering the temperature.

 

“It’s 16 degrees already. We’re not in Artic Kwon!”

 

“Then why am I feeling hot?!”

 

Taeyeon rolled his eyes and ignored him. He took the remote back and shove Yuri down on one of the couch.

 

“You’re having a pre wedding jitters you idiot.”

 

“I thought it’s gone!”

 

“That was pre engagement jitters! This is the real thing. Deal it.”

 

“NO!”

 

Yuri pushed Taeyeon away and walked inside the room in circle. TAeyeon rubbed his forehead.

 

“Just calm down Yul. I bet Jessica is more nervous than you.”

 

“She can’t be nervous right? I mean…I can be nervous since you know we men always get nervous.. But girls don’t right?”

 

“Not every girls. Some does felt nervous. They just doesn’t show it. Why am I letting my precious baby sister in law marrying you?”

 

“NO! PLEASE LET US BE TOGETHER!”

 

Yuri sudden dramatic act made Taeyeon sigh. He practically grab Taeyeon leg and hug it while deep in his dramatic wedding character.

 

“Aish. Stop it. We’re not in a drama. Plus, Tiffany would kill me if he saw wrinkles on your tux.”

 

“Not until you let me marry her.”

 

Taeyeon took a deep breath. He violently shook his leg but Yuri didn’t budge. In came Sooyoung.

 

“Hey guys. Err, what are you two doing?”

 

“Soo, help me restrain this dark monkey.”

 

“Yah! I’m not a monkey!”

 

“Whatever.”

 

Taeyeon gave a final shove while Sooyoung help him to grab on Yuri. They both set him down on the couch.

 

“Calm down and don’t make a scene Yuri.”

 

“I can’t! How can I calm down?!”

 

“Is he having a pre wedding jitters?”

 

Taeyeon nods towards Sooyoung question. Sooyoung took out his phone and took Yuri picture.

 

“What are you doing?!”

 

“If you don’t calm down, I’m going to send this to Sunny and let Jessica see you right now. We’ll see if you survive HellSica.”

 

Yuri gulped nervously and quickly agree to his suggestion. Taeyeon eyed his bestfriend.

 

“Why didn’t I think of that earlier.”

 

“You’re becoming soft Taeng. Especially to this dark monkey.”

 

“Hey! I’m not a dark monkey!”

 

Sooyoung and Taeyeon both glare at him. Yuri was taken back intimidated by them.

 

“Just stay there Kwon.”

 

 

 

…..

 

 

 

“O.H M.Y G.O.D.”

 

Tiffany cover and her eyes glistening with tears. She had seen her wearing that a month ago but watching her today, it was different.

 

“What?”

 

“You look….beautiful.”

 

Shy smile plastered on Jessica face when Tiffany compliments her. She turn around once again and saw her own reflection on the mirror.

 

“She’s right Sica. You look great. Nice job on picking your wedding dress.”

 

“Will Yul say so?”

 

“He’s crazy if he said you’re not.”

 

Jessica smile at Sunny and take a deep breath. Tiffany walked towards her and stop behind her. Sunny cough a little. She figured the two sister want to have some alone time.

 

“I guess I’ll go and help Hyoyeon restraining Sooyoung before he finish all of your food. See you guys later.”

 

“Thanks Sunny.”

 

Sunny left the room. Tiffany took the flower bouquet and gave it to Jessica.

 

“You know when mummy and daddy died, I asked myself; can I take care of myself? Then I forgot, I have you.”

 

“Fany..”

 

“I’m happy that finally you get your happiness back. Mummy and daddy would be proud of you because I am.”

 

Tiffany pulled her in for a hug. Jessica let her be and lean on her.

 

“Thank you for watching over me like a true sister. I love you, sis.”

 

“I love you too.”

 

 

…..

 

 

 

Yuri waited nervously on the altar. Next to him is his bestman, Kim Taeyeon. In front of him seated almost 50 people attendance. It wasn’t a big grand wedding but the simplicity made it look great. Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Sunny is amongst the attendance sitting on the front.

 

“Hey, did you have the ring with you?”

 

Yuri whispered back at Taeyeon.

 

“Chill man. I got this. I won’t ruin your wedding like you almost did with mine.”

 

“I’m dead remember?”

 

“Yeah and it didn’t help since you supposed to be my best man.”

 

Yuri pouted at him and Taeyeon rolled his eyes. Taeyeon turn around and nudge Yuri. He smile.

 

“There she is.”

 

Yuri look up and right at that moment, he can’t stop looking at the most beautiful bride he ever saw in his life. Taeyeon saw his reaction and whispered loud enough for him to hear.

 

“Finally.”

 

…….

 

“Do you Kwon Yuri, take this woman whose hand you now hold, to be your true and wedded wife; and do you solemnly promise before god and these witnesses to LOVE, CHERISH, HONOR AND PROTECT HER; to forsake all others for her sake; to cleave unto her, and her only, until death shall part you?”

 

Yuri was staring back into Jessica eyes.

 

 “It’s me, Jessica! You don’t remember me?”

 

“I don’t know you. I’m sorry.”

 

"I’m going with Yuri and that's final."

 

“A-And you remind me that you have a boyfriend back in base.”

 

“I know who you are. You can lie to everyone else, but not me.”

 

“I do.”

 

“Do you Jung Jessica, take this man whose hand you now hold, to be your true and wedded husband; and do you solemnly promise before god and these witnesses to LOVE, CHERISH, HONOR AND PROTECT HIM; to forsake all others for his sake; to cleave unto him, and him only, until death shall part you?”

 

Jessica had always found comfort and calm in his eyes. He can see how much he loves her.

 

“YURI!”

 

"That sure going to leave a bad bruise."

 

“It doesn’t have to be reported if it was done by a dead man.”

 

“I don’t want to forgive you.”

 

‘Don’t let her leave.’

 

“Then don’t. Don’t stop. Don’t run away anymore. If you love me, don’t keep me away.”

 

“I don’t need space Yuri. I need you.”

 

“Anything for you.”

 

“I do.”

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

Yuri held her in his arm. Jessica had he head on his chest and they were both savouring the quietness of their room.

 

“Yul?”

 

“Hrmm?”

 

“Hyoyeon called. She said she has something for us.”

 

“About what?”

 

“I have no idea. She won’t tell and apparently Tiffany was called too.”

 

Yuri just hummed. Jessica notice something in his reply. She pulled herself up and place her hand on his cheek making him looking at her.

 

“Is something wrong?”

 

Yuri gently place his palm on her waist holding her. They were both drown in each other eyes.

 

“Do you still remember what happen?”

 

Jessica knew which event that he had in mind. She smile.

 

“Every detail.”

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

 

Yuri felt every breath came shorter than before. He felt blood rushing out from his gun wound. He then felt an arm holding onto him. He saw the face he would definitely miss the most.

 

“S-Sica..”

 

“No.. Don’t talk Yul. Please..”

 

Jessica keep her palm on his chest hoping to put enough pressure stopping the blood. Yoong eyes widen and stare at Hyesung. The other members were restrained by red laser indicating them they got people aiming at them. Hyesung smirks.

 

“I can kill you or you kill yourself. I don’t care if I don’t get the element key. I’ll be happy to end everyone life in this room.”

 

Hyesung pointed his gun towards Sunny. Sooyoung put himself in front of her pulling a hero stunt. One he would do in a heartbeat. Yoong balled up his fist. He saw Seohyun and he knew their plan of getting out of here will not work. He’s out of idea. Then out of nowhere, a loud blast was heard. The top roof was blown out. Hyesung team got panic and started shooting upwards without realize to whom they are shooting at. Taeyeon pulled himself up again.

 

“TAKE COVER!”

 

His voice was loud enough but their position was bad. With some are injured including a dying Yuri, he knew they are in trouble. Yoong run towards Jessica and help shielding her and Yuri from the falling concrete. Sooyoung covered for both Seohyun and Sunny. He then saw Hyesung raised his gun towards Yoong. Sooyoung dash towards him successfully tackle him down. He punch him but Hyesung rolled them both on floor and kick him away. He got up and saw his gun just a few feet away. He run towards it but Sooyoung tackle him down once more. Hyesung had enough. He rolled them over once again with him on top. He sent multiple punch towards Sooyoung. It hit him hard. Hyesung stood up and stomp on his stomach. Sooyoung groan in pain. He look up and saw choppers with men coming down from it. He for sure knew it wasn’t from his own.

 

“Sooyoung!”

 

Everything happen too fast. In just minutes, the whole area was surrounded by men in black. Shots were heard and men falls was too much. Taeyeon had no idea who are they. But somehow they avoid shooting at his team.

 

“Put your hands up!”

 

“We’re not the enemy!”

 

Hyoyeon screams to them. But she had her hands up as a gestured of surrender. The others followed suit.

 

“Captain Kim Hyoyeon? I’m Lieutenant Hyunjook. We have the area secured. Here, someone want to talk to you.”

 

The man gave a satellite phone at Hyoyeon.

 

“I have a man down and few others severely injured!”

 

“We’re lowering the chopper now. We’re heading to the hospital.”

 

Jessica tears didn’t even stop. Yuri was hardly breathing but knowing that everything had come to an end, at least she can feel relief.

 

“It’s over Yul. We’re going home.”

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

“I cheat death once again.”

 

Jessica shake her head. She planted a chaste kiss on his lips before pulling away a little.

 

“It took you months to recover Yul. It was a miracle for me.”

 

“I’m lucky. The bullet was only millimetres away from my heart.”

 

“Maybe finally god answer my prayer.”

 

Yuri waited for her to continue.

 

“I prayed for you to be my side until the end.”

 

 

 

……

 

 

 

 

Yoong stop his car nearby a park. He looked at the digital clock in his car. 11.32 PM. He sighed and got out from his car. He doesn’t felt like going home. He stroll on the park. The area seems empty. People might be home with their love one. He found a bench and sit down.

 

“4 years had gone Sica. Why does it still hurt?”

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

“I’m pregnant.”

 

Yoong eyes widen. They had an before but somehow that wasn’t what Jessica meant. Her eyes twinkling with excitement and he for sure now he was not the reason. But he wanted to seek the truth.

 

“Is it…mine?”

 

Jessica shyly shake her head. He faked a happy face although entirely disappointed. He was hoping it was his.

 

“Fuh, I thought it was mine. You got me scared.”

 

Yoong playfully . Jessica slaps his shoulder hard. He grins.

 

“What? You’re getting married to Yuri. He should be responsible.”

 

Jessica can’t help but smile at him.

 

“Did you tell him yet?”

 

“I did. He was so happy. I never seen him that happy.”

 

“I have a feeling once the baby born, you would put him in charge of babysitting.”

 

“Yah! I’m not that mean! It’s my own child. Of course I would take care of her before myself.”

 

“I thought you hate kids?”

 

Jessica pouts and push him. Yoong can’t help but laugh.

 

“I don’t hate kids.”

 

“You still hate kids Sica. You can’t lie.”

 

“I’m not!”

 

“Okay. What change?”

 

He saw her getting all shy again.

 

“Having a child with Yuri is all I ask for.”

 

That moment, Yoong felt nothing matters anymore. His heart had it final cuts. He fake the biggest grin on his face and engulf her in a tight hug.

 

“Congratulations Sica.”

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

Yoong took out his phone and unlock it. He stare at the wallpaper of his phone. A picture of his fiancée. He loves her but at the same time his feeling for Jessica never faded.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

“You still love her?”

 

“Hyun, don’t get me wrong. I love you.”

 

Seohyun sat down and didn’t look at him. He slowly sat down next to her and pulled her in his arm. He kiss her top head.

 

“I love you..”

 

“And you love Sica unni too.”

 

“I’ll forget her.”

 

“When? We’re getting married. I don’t want to spend my life with someone who can’t forget his past lover. I don’t want to share you with anyone else.”

 

Yoong felt he became her burden.

 

“You won’t share me with anyone else. I’ll be yours only. I promise.”

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

Seohyun knew about his feeling. Although the others believe his fake happiness, Seohyun saw past through it. He had enough trouble already. It took him a full year just to convince everyone of his innocence. Thankfully Jessica and Yuri decided to trust him again. That made Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny and Hyoyeon change their mind. Yoong look up and saw the night was clear with stars shining above.

 

“You shine the brightest.”

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

“Hey.”

 

Tiffany saw Yoong coming in and decided to leave and give space for this two. She close the door behind.

 

“You look beautiful Sica.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

He can’t help but smile watching her in happiness on her wedding day.

 

“Yoong. Thank you for coming and thank you for agree to walk the aisle with me.”

 

“Although I’m not that old, I would never say no to you. Plus you and Yul made me godfather for baby Kwon. This is the least I can do for you.”

 

Jessica smile even more. Yoong walked towards her and held her hand. He look straight into her eyes.

 

“I want to thank you for letting me in your life just for a moment. I’m sorry for hurting you in the process but loving you was bless. This is me parting ways with you. My final call.”

 

“Yoong…I’m sorry.”

 

“Shh. I just had to say it because if I don’t, I might regret it. So Sica, be happy with Yuri okay? And if you ever in troubles or need someone to teach your Kwon seobang a lesson of a day, you can always call me.”

 

Yoong kiss her forehead for one last time. He slowly pulled away.

 

“Be happy Sica.”

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

Yoong close his eyes and took a deep breath. He open his eyes when his phone rings. It is Seohyun.

 

“Hi Hyun.”

 

“You’re on your way home?”

 

“Yeah. I’m on my way home. Are you done with work?”

 

“No, Hyoyeon unni want me in for another hour.”

 

“Seriously? That choding. It’s okay. I’ll go to IFI and fetch you.”

 

“I’m fine. I can get a car ride from Hyo unni.”

 

“I’m fetching you. Don’t argue.”

 

“Okay I won’t argue. Bye.”

 

“Wait, I love you.”

 

“Love you too. See you later.”

 

Yoong ended the call and stood up. He look up once again.

 

“You would always have a place in my heart Sica.”

 

 

 

……

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon clean the floor and put away his daughter toys. With Tiffany pregnant with another child, he felt responsible in helping her at home.

 

“You don’t have too.”

 

“It’s okay. You should rest.”

 

“TaeTae..”

 

Taeyeon just smile and held her hands. He brought her to the couch and gestured her to sit down. Tiffany complies and she does, he resume on putting her daughter toys away.

 

“We should slow down on buying Mina toys. Look at this mess.”

 

“You should tell that to Sunny and Sooyoung. They spoil her with every toys they can get.”

 

Taeyeon sighed. Don’t get him wrong, he loves his daughter but she got a room full of toys and cleaning up her massive toys collection give him and Tiffany headache. Tiffany laugh looking at distress Taeyeon.

 

“Honey, at least we know Mina loves all her toys.”

 

“Yeah, you’re right.”

 

He put the last remaining toy away and slump down on the couch next to his wife. He pulled her in his arm and cuddle together watching a new series on television.

 

“Your check up is next week right?”

 

Tiffany nodded. Taeyeon gently run his palm along her arm.

 

“We’ll let Mina stay with Jessica and Yuri on that day. She’s been bugging me about playing with Kyung.”

 

“She’s close with him.”

 

“Yeah, too close for my liking.”

 

“Why?”

 

Tiffany look at her husband and saw his expression darken.

 

“Kyung seems to be inheriting his father sweet talker characteristic. Player type like Kwon.”

 

“Tae seriously? Yuri is your bestfriend.”

 

“Yeah but he’s a former player. I won’t let my baby girl date his son.”

 

Tiffany can’t help but laugh at his reason. Taeyeon pout. She kiss his lip because he look too adorable like that.

 

“TaeTae. Mina is too young for that. Let’s have that kind of discussion in another 10 years?”

 

“I’m still against them dating.”

 

“You’re cute Tae.”

 

Taeyeon eyed her. Tiffany kiss his lips again and face the tv once again.

 

“Fany?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Do you remember the day I met Hyesung again?”

 

Tiffany nod her head. That was one of event she won’t forget. She almost lost Taeyeon.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

Taeyeon P.O.V

 

 

It was raining that day. I remember leaving the comfort of my house just for the sake of my loves one. She want ice cream in a middle of night with this kind of weather. I really don't understand her craves. Does every pregnant ladies experience this? Or is it just me? I talk to Sooyoung earlier about it but the taller guy just smile and patted my back.

 

"It's normal Tae. I experience this before too with my sister. Hang in there for her ok?"

 

That was what Sooyoung told me earlier. As much as I hate it, he do have a point. This is just temporary. We will get better and so do her.

 

My legs getting tired from walking down the streets in the cold night.

 

"Just a few more steps."

 

I know it sounded like I'm forcing myself to please her but I really am not. I like doing things for her. Loundry, cleaning, cooking, name it I can do everything only for her. She should know how lucky she is for having me as her husband. I'm sweet right? 

 

"The things I'll do for you Fany."

 

I smile brightly just by remembering the stuff that I do for her while she just laying down cheering me up. She's not lazy. She just being a princess. My princess. Turning around the corner, I fasten my step hoping to get to the store in time.

 

Suddenly someone came out from the alley and punch me straight to my face. I lost my balance but before I could hit the ground, someone else held my kneck around his arm before shoving a cloth covering my mouth and nose.

 

'Darn it'

 

Darkness came with knowledge that wife is at home waiting for me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wake up."

 

I heard a voice asking me to wake up. That voice. No way. I slowly fluterred open my eyes adjusting to the light.

 

"You."

 

"Surprise surprise. Did you miss me Tae?"

 

I ignore the person and struggle with the rope around my wrist.

 

"Cut me loose!"

 

I keep on struggling and use my every strength to break free and finally successed on my 3rd try. I push the rope away and look up only to see a gun held in front of my forehead.

 

"We have an unfinished business old friend."

 

"What do you want, Hyesung?"

 

The said guy chuckle as he slightly push the gun forward.

 

"Your LIFE."

 

How I wish I just stay at home. Hyesung was laughing like crazy. The day when the Korean Navy invaded the Fortress, Hyesung managed to escape. Every team were dispatch to find him but fail. There were rumors about him died trying to escape from the law reinforcement. I saw him pointing his gun at me.

 

“Any last word Kim?”

 

“Yeah, go to die.”

 

“Too bad cause I’m killing you first. Then I’ll go after the rest.”

 

I waited for him to pull the trigger. A loud bang was heard. I open my eyes and saw Hyesung on the floor with blood coming from his head. I looked in front of me and saw Hyoyeon with rifle in hand aiming.

 

“Hyo!”

 

“Thank god I came fast or you could have been shoot.”

 

“How did you know we’re here?”

 

“I had tail him for months Taeyeon. When we saw his target was you, it was vital to track you under surveillance.”

 

“Why me?”

 

Hyoyeon sighed.

 

“Well he have to start with something. Go home Taeyeon. I’ll have a team coming to clear things out.”

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

“You came home with a bleeding forehead TaeTae. You have no idea how freaked out I am.”

 

Taeyeon grins and kiss her lips multiple time. Tiffany muffle giggles.  Taeyeon lie down bringing her on top of him. She loves lying down on him. He’s squishy.

 

“But I’m good and that’s what matter right?”

 

“Hrmm..”

 

“Sleepy Fany?”

 

“Mina gave me a run today.”

 

“Let’s get you up to bed.”

 

“No.”

 

Tiffany pulled herself up a little.

 

“I want to cuddle with you too.”

 

“You sound too cute.”

 

“I am cute.”

 

Taeyeon laughed it out. Tiffany pouting do look cute right now.

 

“Okay. Let’s cuddle while we wait for this movie to end.”

 

 

 

…….

 

 

 

Hyoyeon look at the file in front of her. She had everything that she needed right now.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

“What really happen that night?”

 

Hyoyeon asked Hye Jin. Seohyun were there with her mother. She wanted to know the truth. Yuri, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny, Yoong and Sooyoung waited for her to continue.

 

“Is it true that you betrayed my family?”

 

Hye Jin look at Yuri. He look so much like his father.

 

“I did.”

 

Tiffany almost jumped on her if it wasn’t because of Taeyeon holding her back. She might still recovering but don’t underestimate her capability.

 

“WHY?! THEY WERE YOU’RE FRIENDS!”

 

“You killed dad too, mom?”

 

“It was for the best.”

 

“BEST? Because of you we lost our family!”

 

“LISTEN! Please listen to what I’m going to say. Then after I finish, you can judge me.”

 

Jessica coldly glare at her.

 

“We all knew what we’re in when we betrayed The Resistance. The Resistance came to me with a plan. They agree to not touch our family in exchange for our life. Your parents knew about this since I told them. The President at that time advise us not to proceed. He promise to give protection but we all knew how deep The Resistance had in the government. Our family was our priority. They sacrifice themselves for your freedom.”

 

Sunny stood up and pushed Hye Jin. She remain calm but Sunny had rage building up.

 

“Then why did my mother and brother died too?!”

 

“That was a mistake. Your father was supposed to rode that car on that day. Wrong information was given. When I knew about it, it was too late.”

 

“No way.”

 

Hye Jin didn’t know how to or what to do to make Sunny feel better. She then look at Seohyun.

 

“Then it came to me and your father. One of us had to go so one will remain and look after all of you. I’m sorry.”

 

Everyone didn’t know what to say. Everything make sense now. Except for Sunny.

 

“But my father blame me for their death. Why?”

 

Hye Jin shook her head.

 

“I have no idea. I can’t help you with that.”

 

 

END FLASHBACK

 

 

……

 

 

 

Sunny stare blankly at the CD in her hand. Sooyoung who just came from the kitchen saw her. They had been living together for 2 years now. He strolled towards her and sit down next to her.

 

“Don’t you want to watch it?”

 

She didn’t respond. Sooyoung place his hand on her and gave it a gentle squeeze.

 

“I’ll be here with you.”

 

He then took the CD and walked towards their home player. He set everything up and walk back towards Sunny. He sat down and circle his right arm around her shoulder telling her that he’s here. The Cd start to play and came to view Colonel Lee. He look calm and focus.

 

“I’m Lee Soo Man. I work as an Official government. I’m going to confess on a project set up by government officials called Project 9.”

 

Sunny tears rolled down her cheek. She miss his voice. Eventhough he treated her unfairly, she still love him. He was still her father. The talk ended but before Sooyoung can stop it another clip shown. It was an informal message. Colonel Lee was smiling. Sunny stop Sooyoung from standing.

 

“I just want to send message for my daughter, Sunkyu. I know I have been harsh to you and you must have felt how unfairly you were treated but I want you to know that everything I did was to train you to be strong and independent so that when I’m gone, I don’t have to worry about you anymore. You will always be my baby girl. I’m sorry for making you feel useless. I did it to strengthen you up. I don’t know if you would ever watch this Sunny but know that you will always be my baby girl and appa love you so much. I’m sorry for everything.”

 

The screen turn black ending of the footage. Sooyoung felt Sunny trembles in his arm. He pulled her towards him and let the poor girl cry on his chest.

 

“Shh.. everything will be fine. I’m here.”

 

“Soo..”

 

“I know. I know. You’ll be fine, okay? I’m here.”

 

That’s how it should be. Although she might cry for a long time, Sooyoung know one thing; Sunny can finally let her past go.

 

 

……

 

 

Yuri hug Jessica from behind and look over the stove. Jessica smile when she felt his arm around her waist.

 

“Smell nice. Almost done?”

 

“Yeah. Good cause Sooyoung had been complaining about lack of food.”

 

“I bet Sunny ignored him.”

 

“He is since she’s too occupied with Mina and Kyung.”

 

“Oww so sweet this chessy marriage couple.”

 

Jessica laughed when Taeyeon came into the kitchen with Tiffany following from behind. Yuri groan and turned around.

 

“You ruin my moment Kim.”

 

“Whatever Yul. She’s still my baby sister in law.”

 

“She’s my wife.”

 

“So?”

 

“Yah!”

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes and slap both Yuri and Taeyeon on their shoulder. Jessica ignored the two of them and place the spaghetti she cook inside the bowl handing it over to Yuri.

 

“Bring it out before Sooyoung go crazy.”

 

Yuri pouted and walked away but grab onto Taeyeon collar dragging him with. Jessica and Tiffany followed suit while laughing at the two trouble maker daddy.

 

 

…..

 

 

 

“So how IFI Hyo?”

 

Hyoyeon had both Mina and Kyung on her lap. She always bribe them with toys like Sunny and Sooyoung did.

 

“Ever since you, Tiffany, Jessica and Yuri left, it was never the same anymore. Don’t want to make a comeback Taeyeon?”

 

Taeyeon just laughed. He for sure had no intention of coming back. Tiffany shake her head.

 

“No thanks Hyo. Taeyeon and Yuri is doing fine with their private investigator work. Less dangerous.”

 

“Aunt Hyo~~~ Mina want more toys otai?”

 

“Mina…”

 

Tiffany warn her little girl but Hyoyeon glare at her.

 

“I’ll bring more toys okay?”

 

“Yeay!”

 

“Kyung want too!”

 

They can’t help but laughed at this two little kid.

 

“Yoong and Seohyun can’t come today?”

 

Jessica shook her head.

 

“They had list to complete. The wedding isn’t far.”

 

“Ahh.”

 

“I’m hungry~~~~”

 

Sunny rolled her eyes on Sooyoung food whining. He had finish all the food by himself.

 

“Seems you stuck with a baby giant huh Sunny?”

 

“He gives me more headache. Yoong even complain about him eating his food in cafeteria.”

 

 “Sunny!”

 

Everyone laughed at Sooyoung this time including the kids. Yuri looked at all the happy faces and can’t help but smile the widest.

 

“Yul, you look so happy.”

 

Yuri look at Jessica and held her hand.

 

“I am. We’ve gone through so much. I’m so happy for everyone.”

 

Jessica rarely seen this side of Yuri but when she does she knew how proud Yuri is with everyone. He was the proudest and will always be.

 

“Finally.”

 

 

THE END

 

 

 

 

P/s: I lost the final chapter for Yoong part. If I wrote again then I might have to delay this update. So if I get readers to agree I'll rewrite that chapter and try to update ASAP. 

 

I'm offically ending this fanfiction. Thank you so much for all the support given. Keep supporting SNSD. Fighting!