Im and Seo

REVENGE

GUYS, I'M JUST TROLLING YOU! IT WOULD BE STUPID OF ME TO GAVE THAT KIND OF AUTHOR NOTE AN DIDN'T DELETE THIS STORY.

Anyway, Hi again. Okay, when I heard about Taeyeon dating news, I had an idea of trolling my readers and it sounded fun at the start. Now I regret it. Sorry again. I am okay with Taeyeon dating. Seriously okay. I mean as long as she's happy and produce good music, who am I to complain? And my trolling seems to back firing me. I got bash in inbox with mean words too. I learn my lesson. next time trolling, I'll make sure to do it on april fools. sorry guys.. Anyway, here is the update that I was supposed to do earlier but because trolling sounded fun, I hold it for a while. Sorry again and Taeyeon, really, congratulations from me!

 

 

 

Taeyeon shut his eyes as tight as he could hoping the pain would go away but it did nothing to ease if off. Every time the electricity go through his body, he felt his heart beats even faster. He felt the wave rip open his veins. But being stubborn, he held his scream inside. He won’t give Wooyoung the satisfaction. He gripped on the steel chain as tight as he could mustered.

 

“T-Tae..”

 

Taeyeon heard Tiffany faint voice calling for him. With all the strength he could gathered, he takes a peek at his wife bounded on a steel chair looking at him. Taeyeon knew the moment he saw Tiffany earlier, he knew she’s hurt badly. Her weak states made him angry at himself. He failed to protect her.

 

“How much did you know about us?!”

 

Wooyoung was practically screaming at him. Taeyeon turn his head and face him. He grin mischievously.

 

“I know a lot and you’re an .”

 

Taeyeon couldn’t help but smirk at him. The pain was there but teasing Wooyoung somehow made the pain go away. Wooyoung had a stern look on his face. Taeyeon then felt his face force to the left side. It sting a lot.

 

“How much did you know about The Resistance?”

 

Taeyeon can’t help but laugh. Soon he was join by Yuri who was laughing with him. Wooyoung look pissed.

 

“Did you hear that Yul? He’s asking us? Seriously?”

 

“You’re funny Wooyoung.”

 

“Did I ask you Kwon?”

 

“No but I’m still going to laugh.”

 

Both Yuri and Taeyeon keep on laughing. Wooyoung had it. He walk back into one of the steel table and pick a glass cutter. Jessica saw him smirking while holding the tool. Her eyes widen when she saw the glass cutter.

 

“NO WOOYOUNG!”

 

Yuri didn’t get to see why Jessica was screaming when he felt Wooyoung swinging his hand towards him. His screams echoed inside the room. His eyes widen when he felt the tools cut his stomach. His blood gush onto the floor. Jessica squirms in her seat.

 

“NO!”

 

One thing about glass cutter, it cut clean. The pain erupts the moment the tip cutter dig into his skin. Taeyeon cursed towards Wooyoung. Sooyoung struggle on his seat. His wrist already bleeds when it collide with the metal restrain. Wooyoung smirks. He swing again and aim towards his face. This time the cut definitely gone through his cheek.

 

“STOP IT WOOYOUNG!”

Taeyeon force himself towards Wooyoung but his chain bound him from moving. Sunny saw Taeyeon struggle against the metal chain. Yuri cheek bleed as a result of the cut through. Sunny unlike others, is cuff onto the metal chair.

 

“Soo.”

 

She whispered to him trying not to draw Wooyoung attention towards them. Sooyoung stop struggling and pay attention towards her.

 

“Soo listen up. I think I can get out from this cuff.”

 

“How?”

 

Sunny heard Taeyeon whimpered when another jolt of electric flow into his body again. She tried really hard focusing on Sooyoung.

 

“There’s only one way to do it.”

 

Sooyoung eyes widen. He quickly shook his head.

 

“No. I won’t let you break you thumb.”

 

“I have to. Yuri and Taeyeon won’t hold on much longer. Wooyoung will go at Tiffany and Jessica next or us.”

 

Sunny see him staring intensively at her. She smile back at him.

 

“I’ll be fine.”

 

“I love you. I just want you to know.”

 

Sunny smile warmly at him.

 

“I know.”

 

Sunny position herself and held her left thumb behind the chair. She take a deep breath. With so much force put into her palm, she pushed he left thumb in a quick motion. Her eyes widen and tears almost fell down from her eyes but she held it in. It was painful but she had to play it calm. Sooyoung saw her held back her screams.

 

“It’s okay. You’ll be fine.”

 

He can only talk to her encouraging her. Sunny close her eyes for a brief moment. She then successfully take off the cuff and nodded towards Sooyoung.

 

“NO!”

 

Taeyeon screams startle both Sunny and Sooyoung. Wooyoung pulled Tiffany hair backwards. Dried blood can be seen on her forehead and lips. Wooyoung smirks and grab on her middle finger. Tiffany was too exhausted to fight back.

 

“DON’T TOUCH HER WOOYOUNG!”

 

“Then tell me what I want to know.”

 

Taeyeon gritted his teeth.

 

“Late.”

 

He force her middle finger backward snapping it broken. Tiffany screams in pain. Jessica shot him a deadly glare.

 

“I’ll kill you!”

 

“Really Jung? I don’t see you try.”

 

He breaks her other finger. Tiffany screams was too painful for all of them. Jessica cursed herself for being helpless.

 

“Now Taeyeon. Tell me what I want to know or the next thing I’ll break could be her neck.”

 

Wooyoung grab onto her head and placed both his hand on top of her head.

 

“I’ll tell you anything…please…stop…”

 

Wooyoung released Tiffany and walked towards Taeyeon. He saw his eyes red in anger but it gives him satisfaction.

 

“Now, how much do you know about The Resistance?”

 

 

…..

 

 

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“I’m going back home.”

 

Yoong look at her confused. Is Seohyun leaving him alone dealing with this? As if she read his mind, Seohyun look at him.

 

“I need to know what are we dealing with and I know a person who can tell me everything.”

 

Seohyun wore her backpack.

 

“If this is all true, my mom is the only person alive. Tiffany unni is right. She can give me answers.”

 

 

 

…….

 

 

 

Sunny looked around. Sooyoung whisper back at her.

 

“If you grab Wooyoung, I’m sure his men would surrender.”

 

“That’s the problem. He can see me from here. We need to make him come closer.”

 

“Let me.”

 

Sooyoung cleared . That got Wooyoung attention.

 

“If you want to know more, I think I’m the right person to answer that.”

 

Wooyoung walked towards him. He stopped just in front of him. He bent a little.

 

“So?”

 

“You want to know how much I know, right?”

 

“Speak up.”

 

“Come closer.”

 

Wooyoung eyed him.

 

“Don’t play around Choi.”

 

“I’m not. You don’t want the others to know. So come closer.”

 

Wooyoung rolled his eyes and get even near to him. Sooyoung just smile. When he was near enough and back facing Sunny, Sunny take at the opportunity and place a knife she got from her boot and pointed at Wooyoung back. He stiffen.

 

“Release them or I’ll kill you and release them myself.”

 

 

 

……

 

 

 

Mrs Seo put away the garbage and closed the lid. She sighed and walked in but someone grab onto her and cover . She struggle.

 

“Mom, it’s me.”

 

She saw her daughter and beside her was a boy but she recognize him. Seohyun slowly release her mother. Mrs Seo pulled her in for a hug. Seohyun smile and hug her back. She miss her mother. Everyday she would tell Tiffany how she would be happy if she can just see her mother for a few minutes. Mrs Seo pulled away and cup her face.

 

“You look so thin Hyunnie. Did you eat? Where did you go? I saw the television. You didn’t do that right?”

 

“Mom.”

 

Seohyun place her finger on her mother lips. Yoong just stood there watching around in case someone followed them around.

 

“Mom, I need to know about Project 9.”

 

Seohyun saw her mother shocking gesture. Mrs Seo quickly pulled her inside the house with Yoong following from behind. She let him and Seohyun in before closing the door behind. She locked it.

 

“H-How did you know Hyunnie?”

 

“Mom, my friend is in danger. I need to know about Project 9 and The Resistance!”

 

“Mrs Seo, I’m sorry to interrupt your reunion with Seohyun but we in a hurry. My friends’ life is in danger.”

 

Mrs Seo could only stare at him and then back at her daughter. She exhale slowly and gestured them to follow her. Seohyun look at Yoong and Yoong nodded. They both followed her into the basement. Seohyun remember how her mother never let her in the basement. Mrs Seo take off the picture frame. There’s a panel of numbers behind it. She taps in a few numbers and the door open.

 

“Get inside.”

 

She leads them inside before closing the door again. When the door close, the room lighten up with bright white light. Yoong felt in amazement. Inside the room,  there were some computers and technology that he had never seen. He looked at Seohyun and saw her as confused as him. Instantly he knew she had no idea about it.

 

“Mom?”

 

Mrs Seo smile and sit down.

 

“Computer, open Project 9 file.”

 

Mrs Seo voice command was accepted. Flashes of file came out in front of them.

 

“20 years ago, Mr President came to me and your father. He asked us to join a secretive operation called project 9. 10 people were selected from various field including your brother, Im Seulong. Major Kwon and wife, Dr Kim, Captain Kim, Colonel Lee, Sergeant Choi, Dr Hwang and Dr Jung. We were put together to investigate and retrieve the Black Box. Using all the information left by Kim Min Jong, we found the Black Box. We discover what was inside. It was a technology that had never been discovered before. Nano robots. Our investigation lead us to the potential of this technology. It can be used almost on everything. People control, water poisoning and so much more. Mr President got scared. After a long discussion, we decided that the Black Box need to be destroyed. But..”

 

“But what Mrs Seo?”

 

“What happen next mom?”

 

Mrs Seo sighed.

 

“But greed took over. Kang Min Jae, our project director betrayed us. He want the weapon for himself. But Mejar Kwon got to know if first. We managed to stop it in time. With everyone help and Mr President, the element keys are brought outside on a foreign Soil. Colonel Lee to Kuwait. Major Kwon and wife to France. Dr Kim to Russia. Dr Jung and Dr Hwang to United States of America. Im Seulong to Australia. Sergeant Choi to Japan and your father and I here in South Korea. Our tasked was to put the key away and forever remain unknown.”

 

“Mom, Hyesung found all of it.”

 

Mrs Seo eyes widen.

 

“Lee Hyesung?”

 

“Yes. Lee Hyesung.”

 

“No it can’t be.”

 

“What is it Mrs Seo?”

 

“That name. He was behind the attack on our headquarters that killed your father. He was Mr President Secretary. He can’t be alive. Colonel Lee kill him that night.”

 

Yoong and Seohyun look at each other. Yoong took out his phone and tap into album icon. When he get the picture he want, he show it to Mrs Seo.

 

“Is this him?”

 

“No. this man look younger. So Lee had a son?”

 

“And he’s taking his revenge on all of us.”

 

“Hyun, we have to go and save them now. Remember the text we got earlier? The Fortress.”

 

“Wait.”

 

Mrs Seo took a smartphone from inside a cabinet and gave it to Seohyun.

 

“This is my latest invention. Used it inside the fortress. You can control anything inside the Fortress.”

 

“You know about it Mrs Seo?”

 

“I invented everything inside.”

 

 

 

……

 

 

 

 

“Release my friend.”

 

Wooyoung chuckle.

 

“Why are you laughing?”

 

“You remind me of someone Sunkyu.”

 

Sunny keep her knife near his back. Wooyoung flinched a little but kept his calm.

 

“Colonel Lee would be very disappointed with you.”

 

Sunny almost drop her knife but she managed to keep calm. Wooyoung smirks.

 

“It hurts doesn’t it to know that your beloved father never love you?”

 

“SHUT UP!”

 

Sunny shove him away. Wooyoung drop on the ground but kept his eyes on her. He’s an interrogator. He knew which button to push.

 

“He never love you before didn’t he? Your brother was supposed to be alive that day isn’t it? But because of you, he had to go.”

 

Sunny trembles and suddenly fall on her knees and grab her head. She shouted in pain. Wooyoung smirks. He had read her file before coming in. After Colonel Lee death, Sunny was admitted into psychiatric ward for months. He stood up and signal one of his men to come in. they grab onto Sunny and tied her on the chair.

 

“Sunny!”

 

Sooyoung saw Sunny still looking pale and not focus. He look at Wooyoung.

 

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?”

 

Wooyoung smirks even more. Sooyoung ignored him and keep on calling for her. Sunny seems to be in her own world.

 

‘I’m a failure.’

 

‘I’m a failure.’

 

‘I’m a failure.’

 

‘I’m a failure.’

 

 

But I get to see some new people in comment section. so it is a good thing actually. Please don't bash me anymore. ><" Anyway, I'm calling Baekhyun ANAK IKAN.. lol