It's time

REVENGE

Thanks for all the lovely comments. I appreciated it. I ahve 2 endings with me. Maybe I should post both when it comes to the final chapter later on. Hrmmmm

Anyway..Enjoy!

 

 

Time seems to go faster than usual for Jessica. 3 years ago, she received a news of her fiancée death on duty. Rescue team was despatch on scene on search for his body while she could only watch from behind the yellow tape in hope that the news was wrong and Yuri is alright. But she had her hopes too high. The rescue team came out pushing a stretcher along with them. She saw Taeyeon looking at her. Slowly, he shook his head. At the moment, she realized she had lost him.

 

……

 

“I don’t think you’re ready to see him Sica.”

Taeyeon was worried. He had a conversation with Tiffany earlier and they both decided that Jessica is not yet ready.

“Taeng, let me in. I want to see him.”

“But..”

“Please. I need to see him.”

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and saw her nodding her head. Since the news came out earlier, he didn’t see Jessica crying at all. He knew her and he knew she’s trying to put a strong front. It worries him.

“Okay.”

They walked in with Jessica trailing him and Tiffany followed suit. They finally stop in front of a doctor that had a sad smile directing towards Jessica. She choose not to smile back but focus on the body that covered by a white sheet.

“Lieutenant Jung. I advice that…”

“I want to see him.”

He looked at Taeyeon and saw the guy nod his head. He sighed and took a step back. Jessica took a step forward. It took her every strength just to move. One step at a time but she felt her life was at stake. Finally standing near to the stretcher, she stops.

“Jess.”

Jessica ignored Tiffany calling her name. She slowly get hold of the white sheet and slowly lifting it up. Every millimetres felt like forever. The pain was already there. Once she saw the face of the dead body, she felt her world turn dark. Her knees felt weak and her grip on the white sheet isn’t as strong as the first. Taeyeon already foresee this. He quickly grab her before she falls. In his arms, Jessica lost her conscious. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon and at the dead body. The doctor that had been standing since earlier finally speak up.

“It is a 100% burn. We couldn’t even get any tissues to compare DNA. But this is the only remaining of Sergeant Major Kwon. I’m sorry.”

 

 

…..

 

“Sica?”

Jessica open her eyes and saw Yuri came in with a tray of food. She smiles. Her nightmares weren’t so scary anymore when he’s here with her. She pushed herself up and leans back on the headboard. Yuri place the tray next to her and sat down on the bed.

“Good morning.”

“You too. When did you wake up?”

Yuri take a glass of orange juice and give it to her.

“I have been waking up exactly at 4.00 AM every day in 3 years.”

“Really? Why?”

She took a sips of her orange juice and munch on the sandwich that he prepared for her. Yuri smile.

“So that I can get off home early and watch you walk into IFI every single day.”

Jessica turns and look at him. She smile back.

“Thank you but stop waking up at 4.”

“You don’t like it? I can make early breakfast for you.”

“I’m not saying I don’t like it.”

“But?”

Jessica finished her sandwich and pulled the guy to lie down on bed with her. She place her head on his chest.

“I like you better next to me at 4.”

Yuri can’t help but chuckled.

“Since when you became cheesy like this?”

“Since before. But back then, you were too extreme on this cheesy stuffs so I couldn’t show mine.”

“Ah, how would I know? Anyway, Tiffany told me she had an idea on what to do next.”

Jessica run her palms on his stomach making him tickles. They had arrived on one of Eun Soh hidden headquarters just outside Seoul. It was well hidden considering it didn’t exist on map.

“Yul?”

“Yeah?”

“Let’s run away.”

Jessica looked up and saw his confused expression.

“Why?”

She sighed. Her dream last night made her realize one thing. No one can cheat death the second time.

“I can’t lose you again. I just can’t.”

Yuri leans down and kissed her forehead before smiling back at her.

“You’re thinking too much. I’m not going anywhere.”

“That what you said before. I still lose you.”

“Sica, if we run away then how about the others? What about your sister? Taeyeon and the rest?”

Yuri tighten his hold on her. Taeyeon had told him about Jessica nightmare. He felt guilty.

“Can I be selfish just this once?”

Yuri grin. He pulled her and let her on top of him. Their faces are just inches away. Those warm eyes of hers. She was his strength that kept him alive. That kept him going.

“I had difficulties in my missions in those 3 years Sica. There were once when I almost died buried alive in desert. But I keep telling myself that I can’t die. I have to survive so that one day, I can be with you again. I keep on going because of you. Same like the others. We are each other energy sources. We became stronger when we have each other. If we run away, they won’t be the same.”

Jessica saw how sincere he is. Yuri had always been proud of their team bond. They would depend on each other. They trust each other. But that was before the attack on IFI. Jessica leans in and kissed his lips. They enjoyed their little make out session before Yuri pulls away.

“Wow. That was intense. Wow.”

“Do you really have to say that?”

Yuri smirks.

“What? I can’t compliment your kissing skills?”

Jessica slaps his arm. He hissed playfully.

“Whatever.”

She didn’t let him speak up anymore when their lips meet again and Yuri was totally enjoying it.

 

 

…..

 

 

 

Tiffany layout the blueprint on top of the table. Everyone eyes were on it.

“This is the layout floor for The Trade Tower. With Seohyun help, I got a better knowledge on this group called The Resistance and if I’m correct, their headquarters would be on top of the building.”

 

She points on the top floor. Tiffany had her eyes on everyone.

“I have no idea who are we facing against and I have no idea how this will end. But if you asked me, I rather go and do something than sitting here hiding from everyone.”

“It is not as simple as that Fany.”

It was Hyoyeon who answered back. She knew how the rest of the members felt. They were betrayed by the people they believed in. The people that they put trust into. People that they call friends. But risking life just for the sake of revenge never ended up good.

“Hyo, I had enough. I don’t want to stay here and let them do anything they please. They even got Yoong involved in this!”

“Don’t mention that betrayer name.”

“Sica..”

“He betrayed us so he doesn’t get to be mention here.”

Yuri didn’t dare to say anything anymore. Jessica made it clear last night about her decision on Yoong.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Hey.”

Jessica looked to her side and saw Yuri standing beside her.

“Hey too.”

“Why are you still up? You can’t sleep because of the cut?”

Jessica shook her head. She had a lot of time to think about everything that happen this past few weeks. Sooyoung is dead and Yoong betrayed them. She had no idea of what to do or what to think off.

“I’m fine. It’s nothing. Really.”

Yuri sighed and sat down next to her. He want to approach her about Yoong but he’s afraid of hurting her.

“There were no sign.”

“Huh?”

Jessica sudden statement confused him.

“There were no sign of him planning to go against us. I was there with him most of the time. But how could he betrayed us?”

He saw her tears rolling down her cheek. Yuri didn’t dare to wipe it away. Not because of scared but he felt he was in no position to do so when she’s crying over the fact of Yoong left them to die.

“I trusted him. I even got into an argument with Taeyeon over him. Why?”

“Sica. Whatever the reason behind his behaviour, one day we will find out. Plus, he might not be as we said he is. If he really want us to be dead, he would have killed Hyo and Seo back in the basement. But he didn’t. As if he want us to solve the mystery behind it.”

“I don’t care of his reason. He should have consult us all. But he didn’t”

“But Sica..”

“I don’t want to talk about him anymore or hear his name. His gone from my life.”

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

Sunny sigh heavily. She’s confused. If IFI were really a scam, then her whole life is a scam. Her family is a big lie and she had no idea on who her father was.

“What do you have in mind Lieutenant Hwang?”

“We need to expose them. We need to let the people know the truth. Once the truth are out, they can’t harm us. We can stop them permanently.”

Hyoyeon looked at Tiffany. She wanted to know the truth too. She need to know which is lying and which not.

“And how do you intend of doing so Fany?”

Tiffany took a deep breath.

“We’ll infiltrate the Trade Tower and get all the information that we needed there. From there, we can wired it out to the public. What is the best medium to spread out information fast?”

Jessica answered first.

“Television. Media Corp.”

“That’s right Jess. Through the most powerful tools. Media.”

“And how do you intend on doing so?”

“This is where things will get complicated Hyo. We have to split up into two teams. One to infiltrate inside The Trade Tower and one will have to get control of Media Corp. Once the infiltration team got hold all the important files to expose The Resistant, they have to wired it back to the Media Corp team and broadcast it live on every channel. That way, we can reveal the truth even faster.”

“That is a good plan Fany. But you do realize that civilian are around right? If your plan backfired, we might accidentally kill someone or captured alive.”

“I know Tae but we have to do something. I refuse to stay here and accept my destiny without a fight. If we split up and got control of the two buildings, we might just save South Korea from destruction.”

“Then what about the black box?”

“I know it is important Yuri. If I’m right, they will keep the box there especially after Sunny almost succeed plan on getting it back at Memalic99. We might stop a war and save our country.”

Tiffany held out her hand and place it mid-air before looking at everyone.

“I don’t care what might happen or why Yoong is involved in this. But I need my life back. This is the only way we had. Who’s with me?”

Taeyeon smile and placed his hand on top of hers.

“I’m in.”

“Jess?”

“If my sister is there, I would also be there.”

“I’m in as long as Jessica is.”

“I’m in and I will find Yoong.”

Now every eyes are on Hyoyeon. She’s the only one hadn’t said anything yet.

“Fine.”

She rolled her eyes when the others smile brightly.

“Let’s do this.”