Traitor

REVENGE

Another chapter which I have no idea if its good or not but its kind of important? Sone asking if it Yoonsic or Yulsic. To be honest, i'll let all of you decided on that. So starting from now, i'm open for any suggestion. I'll add your suggestion in my future updates. So enjoy~~~ 

 

 

Hyoyeon place down her revolver on a coffee table near to her stereo. It has been a long day. She drag herself towards her couch and lie down.

 

"What a day. You're giving me headaches Hyesung."

 

Hyoyeon closed her eyes.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

She held her gun close to herself. It was chaos down at the basement earlier. If it wasn't because of Yoong injuries earlier, Hyoyeon would have taken the gunman on her own.

 

"Keep calm."

 

Hyoyeon her gun and with a powerful kick, the door flew away. Hyoyeon fired her gun hitting the man behind a room 12 feet from her. Turning on her heels, she fired her second bullet hitting a man on his skull. Hyoyeon dodged the 3rd man bullet and take cover behind a couch.

 

"Damn it!"

 

She tries to open fire again but another bullet came flying just inchies away from her head. Another bullet graze on her shoulder leaving Hyoyeon groans in pain.

 

"We finally got you. I'm going to kill you."

 

Hyoyeon bit her lips restraining herself from cursing them.

 

"Come out Hyo. You know I hate to wait."

 

"You've got me already. What are you waiting for? Just kill me."

 

Hyoyeon felt her heart thumping even louder. She's not ready to die but her ego as big or even twice her own size. She heard footsteps coming her way. With a steady hand, she start her own counting.

 

'10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.'

 

Hyoyeon stood up as fast as she could, turning around holding her gun aiming for the attacker head.

 

"Bye bye Hyo."

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

Hyoyeon open her eyes. It was a dream that haunted her every night and day. As if the guilt wasn't overwhelm inside. The nightmare that create a future that she herself thought was impossible.

 

"You're still thinking about it?"

 

Hyoyeon looks at her right. She chuckles.

 

"You should stop coming here. People might notice."

 

The said guy leans back and smile. Hyoyeon stares at the ceiling again.

 

"Stop smiling like that. It hurts you know."

 

"It does? How come my smile hurts you?"

 

"Your smile reminds me of the guilt I have towards Jessica."

 

The guy didn't respond. He leans forward and place a picture of Jessica and Yoong on the table.

 

"I saw them together yesterday. Yoong is a nice guy. He can make her happy."

 

Hyoyeon sighs and push herself up. She stares at the man in front of her.

 

"Yeah he does but will happy be enough? People need more than happy in life and as far as I know, she needs love."

 

Hyoyeon walks towards her bedroom and before she vanish from his sight, her words left him wonder if this act of his is worth it.

 

"Love is the reason why I'm doing this Hyo."

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

Tiffany snuggles in Taeyeon arms even more. The warmth that he emits always pleasant to her. Plus they are inside their own house, snuggling and cuddling are normal.

 

"Honey, what should we eat for dinner?"

 

Tiffany question left Taeyeon ponder for a moment.

 

"What do you want for dinner?"

 

"I'm craving for some western food. Can we?"

 

Taeyeon looks down and smile in amuse when Tiffany pouts cutely at him. He pinched her nose.

 

"Anything for you baby."

 

"Spagetti?"

 

"Spagetti it is your royal highness."

 

Tiffany playfully skap his chest for his remarks. Taeyeon pretends to be hurt by it.

 

"Ouch! Baby, you hurt me~~"

 

"I'm sorry!"

 

Tiffany gently rub the place she hit earlier. She was too focus and didn't realize Taeyeon was watching her intently. Taeyeon held her hand stopping her. Tiffany lifts her head and saw Taeyeon eyes on her. she instantly blush.

 

"I always wonder how would I live my life now without you. Fany ah, thank you for always being with me."

 

Tiffany didn't reply. Taeyeon leans in and capture her lips. It was a sweet kiss. Not too rough and it was addicting. Tiffany circles her arm around his neck pulling him closer to her. Taeyeon shift their position a little trapping Tiffany beneath him but keep on kissing her. Finally he ended the kiss. Tiffany is so flush right now and Taeyeon thought she looks cute.

 

"Can we have dessert first before spagetti Fany?"

 

"Yah! Byuntaeng!"

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

Death was samething we all have a hard time coping up with. No matter how long or how ready we are, we would never forget the moment when your mind telling you that you would never see that person forever. You keep asking yourself, how can you live your life knowing that your life won't be the same anymore. Jessica knew that feeling. It felt like half of your soul was taken away and never came back. The lonely nights that finally brought tears to her eyes. The warmth that she swore she'll do anything to have it back.

 

It felt like yesterday when Yuri would always come to her apartment bringing some chinese take aways. He would always priotize her more than anything. They would watch some lame movie on saturday night. Jessica never really pay attentions towards the movie. She just like to cuddle in his arms. It was and still her favourite moment with him. Yuri was never cold towards her. No matter what kind of argument they had, he would always let her win.

 

When she was busy with works, Yuri would always make sure to bug her about eating properly. He's a health freak and somehow spreading his principle to everyone he knows especially his own girlfriend. Jessica would always complain about it. Now, she missed all of that. She miss him.

 

Jessica shakes her head ignoring the pain that seeps into her heart everytime she remembers him. She's still in bed not wanting to move even an inch. Jessica grab one of her favourite stuff toys and look at it. It was a mickey mouse doll that Yuri bought for her the first time he was courting her. Other boys would have gave flowers or chocolate but Yuri did it differently. He gave her his favourite toy since small, Mickey mouse.

 

"Yuri...I really miss you."

 

FLASHBACK

 

Yuri just got off from mission briefing. He sighed inwardly feeling a bit umhappy. Today is his birthday and he couldn't spent it with Jessica. After the talk they both had at lunch break, Yuri knew how disappointed Jessica was with Hyoyeon new orders. But order is order. You can't simply back off.

 

He entered the euipment room.to get ready for tonight mission. Yuri pulled out his gun and empty the chamber before placing it on a table that he usually use.

 

"Seobang~~"

 

Yuri lips tugged into a smile. His favourite person is currently giving him a backhug.

 

"What are you doing here Sica?"

 

"I just want to help you getting prepared."

 

"I don't think I need to bring more weapon. I bet there would be more metal detector attached to every door. Right?"

 

Jessica untangled her arms around him. She looks around and spotted his kevlar hanging inside his cubicle. She frown.

 

"Yul?"

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Don't tell me you're not taking your kevlar tonight."

 

Yuri turned around. He's contemplating either to tell her about it or not. But then lying is not good. Not with Jessica.

 

"I'm in mission Sica. People might notice."

 

"Your kevlar is custom made Yul. It is unnoticeable plus you wear it everytime."

 

Jessica was unhappy with this new knowledge. Yuri knew this would happen the moment Jessica came in.

 

"Sica, tonight is important. This is our chance to bring them in. I don't want give them a reason to suspect me."

 

"Suspect? Yul, there's a reason why we need to have our kevlar everytime in mission! I wear them, Taeyeon does, Tiffany does, Sunny does and..."

 

Yuri quickly cuts her by kissing her lips. Well it's the only way he knows how to.calm her down. When he felt Jessica responding to his kiss, Yuri ended it.

 

"Yah!"

 

"Sorry baby. I had to do that to get your attention. Yoong and Hyoyeon would be with me tonight. I will be fine."

 

"You won't know that."

 

Jessica wasn't even convince at all. Yuri smile and wrapped his arm around her waist pulling the girl towards his chest.

 

"Nothing is going to happen. Don't you trust me?"

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"If I just be more stubborn that night. I could have save you."

 

3 years and nothing in between that time she could tell herself that she couldn't prevent it. She was always stubborn but how come she wasn't the night of Yuri's death? Everyone keep saying how his death wasn't her fault but not to her. She felt responsible for it.

 

Jessica took a pillow beside her and threw it away hitting the wall. She scream her lungs out. If anyone would have seen her now, they would know how hurt she is and how his death isn't something she can move on. Her tears rolls down her cheek. The memories they shared triggered again in her mind the night they caught Hyesung.  Jessica remembers what happen yesterday.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

"I know you're listening. So listen well. KWON YURI IS STILL ALIVE."

 

No one inside the room had expected that from Hyesung. A lot of things came to their mind. Is he knew something? If Yuri alive, why isn't he come home? Why 3 years of no news? Jessica was beyond shock. Her mind focus on one person; Hyesung. Taeyeon looks at Jessica and held her arm before she could barge into the interrogation room. But before Taeyeon could utter another words, Yoong had left the room barge into the interrogation room pushing Tiffany slightly away and landed a punch straight to Hyesung face. Hyesung fall on the floor along with the chair he is currently cuff on.

 

"I'll kill you!"

 

Taeyeon let Jessica arms go and run into the next room. Yoong was about to punch him again but Taeyeon held him back. Tiffany who finally out from her shock help Taeyeon restraining Yoong. Hyesung lips curve into an evil smile. Sunny and Jessica steps into the room following Taeyeon. Seohyun didn't utter a single word. Jessica ignores the chaos in front of her and looks at Hyesung.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

Hyesung looks at Jessica with that evil smile plastered on his face.

 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?"

 

Jessica voice managed to stop Yoong from his struggle. He saw her eyes glistering with tears already.

 

"It hurts doesn't it Jung? Yeah he live in your dreams!"

 

Hyesung reply while laughing. Jessica took out her gun from her right holster pointing it straight to his forehead. Sunny took hers and pointed at Jessica.

 

"Lieutenant Jung! Lower your gun! I said lower your gun!"

 

Yoong does the same but pointed it back at Sunny. It was chaos inside the room. Taeyeon stood in front of Jessica preventing her from firing.

 

"Yoong lower your gun! Sica!“

 

Tiffany got hold of herself.

 

"Jess. Listen to me. This is wrong. You won't get satisfaction by doing this. If you don't lower your gun, Sunny will open fire and so does Yoong. Please. Killing Hyesung won't bring Yuri back."

 

Tiffany half pleading manage to get Jessica attention towards her. Tiffany slowly made her way towards Jessica with her hand reaching for the gun. Her eyes met hers. Slowly Tiffany takes the gun away and hand it back to Taeyeon. Tiffany envelope Jessica in a hug to sooths her. Sunny slowly lowered her gun followed by Yoong. Jessica tears falls again wetting Tiffany shirt. How many times have Tiffany witness her sister breaks down like this? Countless.

 

"It hurts Fany.. It hurts so much.."

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Jessica wipes away her tears thinking how miserable she looks right now. She pushed herself up and get out from bed. It wasn't her day off but she can't go to work not after what happen yesterday. Jessica stroll towards kitchen hoping to find herself something decent to eat. She was never a morning person so making breakfast wasn't seomthing she like to do. But everything change when she met Yuri. He was there for her.

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Wake up baby. I made you breakfast."

 

Jessica stirred a little. She felt something warm on her forehead. Fluttering her eyes open, she saw her sweet boyfriend kissing her forehead. She smile to him. They look at each other.

 

"Baby, wake up. We have work and you need to eat breakfast."

 

Can I skip work today Yul? I'm tired."

 

Yuri grinned. He push himself up and held his hand for the girl to take.

 

"You can't. You have a briefing at 10. Taeyeon just called earlier."

 

Jessica shook her head and pouts. Yuri peck her lips and turn around.

 

"Hop on my back. Pilot Yuri in service."

 

Just like that, he convince Jessica to get out from her bed with a wide smile plastered on her face.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Jessica clenched her fist. How she wish time would go back and never start. Her doorbell rings waken Jessica from the painful memory. She wash her face abd make her way towards the door. Opening the door, Yoong greets her.

 

"Hi Sica! Good morning. I bought you breakfast!"

 

Jessica force heraelf to smile and let Yoong in. She was about to take the breakfast bag but Yoong had sonething else.

 

"How about you go and prepare? I'll set up our breakfast."

 

"Our breakfast?"

 

"Ahh, I was rushing here so I just bring my breakfast here too. Let's eat together?"

 

Jessica didn't want to argue and nods. She let Yoong prepare the food while she prepare herself for work. Yoong have been coming here quite sonetines so he already kbew where things at.

 

Once she's done, Jessica walk back to the kitchen. In just a few moments, Yoong has set up everything for break fast. Jessica take a seat next to him.

 

"Wow, you bought a lot."

 

Yoong grin like a kid.

 

"I'm a big eater Sica. Plus you need to eat more."

 

Jessica just smile and took a slice of bread nimble on it. Yoong watch her. Jessica notice it.

 

"Why are looking at me like that?"

 

"Your eyes. It's red. Did you cry again?"

 

"N-No I'm not."

 

He sigh.

 

"You're not the best liar around Sica. Yuri?"

 

Jessica just nods her head. She have known Yoong ever since they graduated from the academy. She knew Yoong way longer than Yuri. That's why Yoong was able to notice thibgs about her. Yoong place his hand on top of hers. He gently caresses it.

 

"It's okay to be sad Sica. But don't blame yourself anymore. Yuri will be sad knowing that you didn't move on."

 

"I-I.."

 

"You don't have too. Just take your time. I'll be here with you always. I promise."

 

Jessica smile a little.

 

"Thank you."

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

Sooyoung smile when he saw a text coming in. It was from Sunny.

 

 

To: Sooyoung

 

Don't think of food when you're on duty. I'll come in later with food okay?

 

 

"Yes!"

 

He was shouting happily. Sunny and Sooyoung were requested by Hyoyeon to be in charge for a while just for the night. He was feeling lazy but decided to stay in the camera room monitoring things. Sunny went home for a while.

 

"I know you love me Sunny. You just don't want to admit it."

 

The door suddenly opens revealing a person coming in. Sooyoung greets the person.

 

"You're not on duty. Why are you here?"

 

"I was around the town feeling bored. Thought you be around so I bought some food and coffee."

 

Sooyoung eyes sparkle when he heard the word food. He took the plastic bag of food and his coffee.

 

"Thanks. I was waiting for Sunny. You have no idea how hungry I am"

 

"Yeah I know."

 

Sooyoung took a sip of his coffee. It felt refresh having a coffee especially at work.

 

"You really know how to pick a coffee. He train you well on that department huh?"

 

"I learn that the hard way."

 

they keep on talking until Sooyoung felt dizzy all of a sudden. He shook his head trying to get the dizzyness out from his head. The other person look at him.

 

"Hey, is there something wrong?"

 

"My head...It's....dizzy...I..."

 

Sooyoung finally succumb into the darkness. The other person stands up and shut down the camera inside the restraining room 1 where Hyesung was held in.

 

"Sorry Soo."

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

Hyesung watch the intruder open the door to his cell. He smiles.

 

"What took you so long?"

 

"I need to make sure no one is watching."

 

Hyesung was released from the cuff. He took the gun that was offered to him.

 

"You almost got me killed today."

 

"You're the one who's rude today, Hyesung. I could have kill you myself if it wasn't because of her."

 

Hyesung turns around face to face with the other person.

 

"You're getting soft aren't you? Remember your duty here."

 

Hyesung heard a scoff from the other person.

 

"How am I going to get out from here?"

 

"I'll lead you out. There's a car waiting for you outside. Then you are on your own."

 

"Fair enough."