The Final Act

REVENGE

Hi everyone. I'm not going to say much but I have a few words to all those cyber bullies that bullied on Taeyeon.

SHAME ON YOU. 

Enjoy this long update. Wow. next update will be the epilogue.

 

 

“You. I thought we had a deal?”

 

“We did. But I’m not here because of that.”

 

The man turn around and sat down on one of his leather couch. He had his grey hair comb neatly. It shows how appearances are important to him. He sighed and look back at the women that he himself had sworn not to meet again.

 

“Then what is it?”

 

“20 years ago, we both made a mistake. I can’t let my daughter take my fall.”

 

“What do you want me to do?”

 

The women looked at him with tears glistening her eyes.

 

“Save them.”

 

 

 

…..

 

 

 

 

Taewoo pushed a guy dress in black away from his son. He then took his son hand and carried him trying his hard to find his wife.

 

“Yeseul!”

 

No answer. He take a look at his wounded son.

 

“Surrender Kwon! We have you surrounded!”

 

Taewoo tighten his hold onto his unconscious son. He look around and spot his hidden basement door. He take a deep sigh and let out a sad smile. He leans towards his son forehead gently kissing it for the last time.

 

“Appa love you, Yuri.”

 

Taewoo open the door and gently place his son on the bed before getting out of the basement. He looked at him once again and smile before closing the trap door. He took his phone and dial a number.

 

“Taewoo?! Where are you!? I’ve been trying to get hold of everyone! They knew!”

 

“Hye Jin. Listen to me! Save my son and protect him. He’s in one of my secret basement. Save him and save yourself.”

 

“B-But..”

 

“I’m sorry for troubling you Seo Hye Jin. Thank you.”

 

 

 

…..

 

 

 

Yuri open his eyes. He remembers waking up in hospital with no parents beside him. He doesn’t have to be told that his father and mother had died. The pain at the time, it was the same now but instead of silently crying over his parents death, Yuri was blaming himself of the misfortune that his team had to endure. Sunny is still in shock and he blame himself upon the old pain that he knew what causes it to her. Jessica is mentally cursing herself for Tiffany condition that Yuri put another blame on himself. He watched as Taeyeon desperately crying watching his wife suffering to no extend. He even blame himself for what might had happen to Hyoyeon now. It was all his fault.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

Wooyoung had stop his torturing when one of his men came in. he look distress when he was told of something by the messenger. Immediately he stop torturing all of them.

 

“F-Fany…”

 

Taeyeon had tears wetting his cheek already. Tiffany doesn’t seem to be okay at all. Her constant whimpering seems to stop and her condition was enough to tell them she’s in the worst condition possible.

 

“Fany…Hang in there okay? We’ll get out of this. I promise.”

 

“Taeyeon.”

 

Taeyeon ignored Yuri calls for him. He keep on pulling the steel chain with everything he had. He won’t let Wooyoung touch anyone anymore.

 

“Taeyeon!”

 

“WHAT?!”

 

Yuri saw his tears are still visible. It hurt him watching his best friend like this.

 

“It’s no use. You’ll hurt your arm even more.”

 

“I don’t care! I won’t let him touch her again!”

 

Taeyeon keep on struggling against the metal chain. The friction between his wrist and the metal restrain made him hurt his wrist even more but his mind was too occupied on Tiffany rather than the pain inflicted on his sore wrist.

 

“Sunny?”

 

Yuri heard Sooyoung voice calling for Sunny. He looked at Sunny and felt his heart ripped apart. He remember how Sunny broke down the day Colonel Lee died. He had saw her crumble down. It took her months to recover and frequent visit to mental hospital.

 

“Yuri, why is she like this?”

 

“This is how she looks the day her father died. Never thought Wooyoung would use it against her.”

 

Sooyoung keep his eyes on the daze Sunny. Her eyes aren’t focus anymore. It seems she’s trap in her own world.

 

“Sunny, please wake up.”

 

Yuri have no answer for that. It took a lot of therapy just for her to realize that he won’t come back. Now with the old pain came back, he had no idea how to help her. He look at Jessica and saw her looking back with that worried expression.

 

“I’m okay.”

 

“You’re bleeding.”

 

He smile at her. This is the reason why he loves her so much. She always caring towards other people.

 

“I’ll be fine. You?”

 

“I’m okay. Tiffany isn’t.”

 

Taeyeon had stop struggling and join their conversation.

 

“We have to get out of here. Where’s Hyo?”

 

“I don’t know. They might have her in another room.”

 

Jessica had a bad feeling about it. Taeyeon look out of breath with the constant torturing. Yuri bleeds a lot and she was sure he is struggling. Tiffany is definitely not in a good shape. Sunny seems to be in daze. Only she and Sooyoung are in good condition. If they manage to get out of the restraint, only 2 of them are able to fight fully.

 

“Soo, can you get out of your restraint?”

 

Sooyoung shook his head towards Jessica. Unlike Sunny situation earlier, he had full restraint against him.

 

“How are we going to get out of here?”

 

 

 

…..

 

 

 

Hyoyeon head were force to face the other side when a guy sent a blow towards her. She felt her lips bleed.

 

“You are one tough girl.”

 

Another punch but this time aiming towards her right. The moment his knuckle hit her, Hyoyeon regret not preparing for the impact. Blood splattered on the floor from . The man grasp a fist of her hair and pulled it backwards making her facing him. He smirks.

 

“I have no idea why Hyesung want you to be tortured in a different room.”

 

He let her hair go but swing his arm and sent another powerful punch towards her. The force make her jerk to her left again. Hyoyeon cursed. She will definitely passed out if this torturing continue.

 

“Want to know something? Resistance won.”

 

The guy pulled her up and punch her stomach. Her eyes widen in pain. But before the pain go lessen, he grab her head and kneed her right on her face. Hyoyeon was sure that breaking sound coming from her nose. She screams in pain. She falls on the floor with the guy grinning back at her.

 

“Captain Kim Hyoyeon. I guess the rumours of you as a good fighter wasn’t true huh?”

 

Hyoyeon slowly look at him.

 

“You’re lucky I’m all tied up.”

 

“If not what? You’re going to kick me using your scream?”

 

He laughed at her. He then kick her head with so much force that Hyoyeon practically sent towards the wall. She cough more blood.

 

‘Damn it.’

 

Hyoyeon could feel bruises started to form. She had received multiple punches and kicks the moment she wake up. She hardly knew her attacker. All the blood splattered across the room was hers. Her body felt sore by constant beating.

 

“Stand up!”

 

The guy pulled her hair making her yelped in pain. But it was just for a moment when he back kick her sending her back towards the wall. She groans.

 

“You shouldn’t have proceed on your quest Captain Kim. Now, you’re going to die here and no one will ever know.”

 

Hyoyeon laughed. The guy felt her mocking him.

 

“Why are you laughing? Can’t wait to die?”

 

She didn’t answer but slowly look at him and smirks. It annoyed him so he grab her head and smash it towards the wall. Immediately she felt unbearable pain. She screams before falling on the floor once again.

 

“.”

 

He kick her stomach hard.

 

 

…..

 

 

Yoong gave Seohyun her gun and help her with her kevlar. She can see how quiet the guy is.

 

“Yoong.”

 

Seohyun watch as Yoong finishing strapping her kevlar. He didn’t respond to her call but getting his weapon ready. She gently taps his shoulder. She felt his body stiff.

 

“You’re a little quiet.”

 

“Huh?”

 

She sighed. Since she knew the reason behind his weird behaviour, Seohyun can’t help but felt sorry for him but at the same time her anger towards him didn’t change much.

 

“If you being quiet is because of me then don’t.”

 

Yoong look at her and studied her face expression of body language.

 

“I guess I really am sorry. I put you into a difficult situation. Plus, I thought I knew everything. I guess there’s more behind it.”

 

“You should be sorry.”

 

“I do.”

 

Seohyun didn’t want to continue this conversation anymore. So she start walking away leaving Yoong alone but Yoong grab hold of her arm. She didn’t even turn around.

 

“If we want to save them, I need your trust Hyun.”

 

“You lost it the day you betrayed us oppa.”

 

“Please, set aside your anger just this once. When all of this end, I let you have your revenge on me.”

 

Seohyun slowly shake his hand on her arm. She turned around and face him.

 

“When this is over, I don’t want to see your face ever again.”

 

 

 

……

 

 

 

 

Kang Min Jae watch Hyesung with an angry eyes. Because of his sloppiness, the other 4 directors had been expose. Lee Kwang Soo was arrested just minutes after the broadcast. Through him, they managed to get the rest of their name who involve in it. He barely escape.

 

“25 years Hyesung. 25 gruelling years. You destroyed it in 25 minutes.”

 

Hyesung watch him stood up and walked towards the glass window of the fortress.

 

“I put everything on this group for a better future. Future where we, Koreans are the leader. Where we Koreans don’t have to bow for other people when we can get them to kiss our feet. See how Japanese bow out of World War 2? Middle East are bombed by the Americans and no one from the South East Asian can stood up against the former colonizer? China doesn’t even care about other Asian Nations. It was my dream to put us beyond reachable.”

 

“Director Kang. It is still not over.”

 

Kang Min Jae turned around and face Hyesung.

 

“Your father fail me 20 years ago on this day. What can you do to change it?”

 

“I have his friends. He will come.”

 

“What if you’re wrong? You fail to recognize him as threat before. It was your fault Im Yoong manage to go this far.”

 

“It is my fault Sir. But I will finish it once and for all.”

 

Hyesung bow back at him and exit the room leaving Kang min Jae alone. He exhale loudly and close his eyes.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

“Finally you came.”

 

Kang Min Jae had his gun on the man forehead.

 

“You and the others might have stop my plan but I have no intention to stop.”

 

“Taewoo were right about you. Your greed will destroy you one day Jae.”

 

He used his gun and smash it against the man.

 

“NONE OF YOU UNDERSTAND ANYTHING! I’M DOING IT FOR OUR COUNTRY!”

 

The man smirks even though he look in pain. It annoyed him.

 

“Is it? Or it is for you selfish self?”

 

“Don’t mock me Colonel.”

 

“No matter what, you will never succeed.”

 

He lower down his gun and tuck it behind his back.

 

“One day I will Colonel Lee. One day I will be smiling in front of your grave.”

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

He slowly open his eyes.

 

“You might have stop me before but you won’t stop me now.”

 

 

 

……

 

 

 

“This way.”

 

Yoong walked to where Seohyun hand pointed. They are currently in one of the secret passage that connecting The Fortress and a military boot camp. Thanks to Seohyun mother, sneaking in is a lot easier.

 

“How long this tunnel stretch?”

 

“Just a few more minutes. Then we’ll reach into one of the basement.”

 

 “Okay.”

 

Although everything seems to be okay, Yoong still cautious of his surroundings. The last thing he wants are guards coming at them.

 

“We are here.”

 

Seohyun pointed towards one of the manhole cover. Yoong eyed her.

 

“I thought you said basement?”

 

“Carpark basement. It as far as the tunnel go.”

 

Yoong sling his rifle on his shoulder and proceed on inspecting the manhole cover. Satisfied, he slowly pushed the cover slightly up where he can take a peek at the surrounding outside. Once satisfied, he look at her.

 

“Ready?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

Yoong pushed the cover and quickly get out. He position himself with his rifle in hand keeping eyes open while Seohyun get out behind him.

 

“I never knew this building look so old from inside.”

 

“It is an old building Hyun.”

 

“I guess they only maintain externally.”

 

“Yeah and it raise another question. How come the government didn’t notice a group of crazy people built a headquarters inside a historical building?”

 

Seohyun shrugged it off. She had a tour in this building a few years back but there were no sign of this building had been used for years.

 

“Staircase.”

 

“Let’s go.”

 

 

 

…..

 

 

 

“They are here Sir. Should we sent our team?”

 

Hyesung watch the monitor screen. He smile.

 

“Let’s wait for a while.”

 

 

…..

 

 

 

Yoong grab hold onto the guard neck and twist it in quick motion. He then pulled him to one of the genitor room and place the dead guard inside before closing the door. Seohyun took out her smartphone. She enlarge the map.

 

“According to this map, they should be in this room.”

 

“This room? What kind of room?”

 

“Interrogation room. This is my best guess.”

 

“Well, we have to start somewhere right?”

 

Seohyun nods and walked upstairs. Yoong signals her to stop and pulled her towards him. They hide behind one of the big pillar. Two guards came in for another round of patrol.

 

“I heard they tortured them hard.”

 

“Yeah, Min Suk told me he heard screams too from upstairs.”

 

Both Yoong and Seohyun look at each other and nod. They need to hear this.

 

“4 girls got captured. Too bad Wooyoung conducted the torturing.”

 

“Why? You can do better?”

 

The other guy smirks.

 

“If I were to conduct, I’ll have the girls for myself. Think of the pleasure they can give me. They are going to be dead anyway, why not have fun first?”

 

“You have to invite me too.”

 

Both of them laughed. Yoong felt Seohyun body trembles. He shook his head towards her. They can’t act now.

 

“There’s nothing here. Let’s go.”

 

The two guards then turned around. Yoong quickly signal Seohyun. Both of them came out from their hide out. One of the guard were walking slightly behind from the first guard. Yoong grab him and place his palm on his mouth before slicing his throat. Blood spurted out towards the first guard. But before he could turn around, Yoong anchored his arm around his neck bringing him down on the floor and silence him with his palm. He struggle but stop when Seohyun gun is pointing towards him.

 

“You want to have fun?”

 

Seohyun shot him between his thighs. Muffle screams could be heard but it was too faint to attract other guards. Yoong had him hold tight.

 

“You’re an .”

 

She shot twice on his forehead successfully in killing him. Yoong saw her eyes glistering in tears. He pulled her in for a hug. He didn’t know what to say but when Seohyun hug him back, he knew he had done something good. After a few minutes.

 

“Hey, you’re okay now?”

 

Seohyun nods and Yoong loosen his arm round her, he smile and wipe away her tears.

 

 

“We’re in this together, okay?”

 

She smile back. Yoong pats her head a little before slinging back his rifle.

 

“They said upstairs oppa.”

 

“Yeah, probably in the room that you said.”

 

Yoong lead them upstairs with Seohyun following closely behind. Yoong took a peek around the corner and saw 4 men guarding a room. He pointed it out to Seohyun.

 

“Either they have nothing to do or them guarding something.”

 

“What should we do?”

 

“Follow my lead.”

 

Yoong sling his rifle behind his back and grab Seohyun. In an instant, she knew his plan. Yoong pushed her out with him. The 4 men saw them and raise their rifle.

 

“I have prisoners!”

 

Yoong saw the 4 of them looking at each other. He quickly added.

 

“Wooyoung orders.”

 

The 4 men quickly lowered down their rifle and let Yoong and Seohyun walk towards them. One of the guard had his eyes on Seohyun.

 

“Who’s she?”

 

“Seo Ju Hyun. She got away but my team manage to track her down.”

 

The guy smirks and lean towards Seohyun. He took a smell of her scent and grin.

 

“She smell nice.”

 

Yoong almost punched him but maintain his act while Seohyun fake a struggle to convince them.

 

“Wooyoung orders me to bring her to the others.”

 

One of them men whispered something to the guy that Yoong had been talking to. He saw his face brighten up in a bad way.

 

“You can leave her. I’ll take it from here.”

 

“No. I’ll sent her in personally.”

 

“Listen here you private. I’m in charge of this floor so get lost!”

 

Yoong darkened. He slowly remove his cap and saw the 4 of them watch in horror. They raise their rifle but Yoong grab on one of them and threw him towards the floor. He gave a kick to his head. Seohyun kick one of them before Yoong threw himself towards the other one. The final guy target on Yoong but Seohyun took out her gun and fired twice at him. She then gave another kick towards the one on the floor before firing targeting his head. Yoong struggle with the remaining guard and got kick away. He then stood up and took out his knife from his boot before throwing it to the last guard. He fell. Seohyun then helped Yoong up.

 

“You’re okay?”

 

“Yeah. I’m really not use to hand combats.”

 

Seohyun just smile and proceed to the door. Yoong check on the guard and found a key card. He handed it over to Seohyun.

 

“I hope this is the room.”

 

 

 

…..

 

 

 

“Sica, you’re okay?”

 

Jessica turned her head away from the door and look at Yuri.

 

“Yeah. Better than you. I should be more worry Yul.”

 

“I’m okay. I had even worst before.”

 

She know his trying to comfort her but how can she when it’s clearly shown his injury. She shook her head.

 

“No you’re not.”

 

Yuri flash her his dorky grin. The same dorky grin that she fall in love with.

 

“As long as you’re okay, I’m okay too.”

 

She can’t help but smile back. Those were his way of making sure she’s not freaking out. Always have been. The door suddenly swing open revealing a girl standing.

 

“Unni?”

 

“Hyun?”

 

“HYUN!”

 

“UNNI!”

 

Seohyun quickly get in and hug Jessica. The others were too shock seeing Seohyun here but felt relief in an instant.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

Everyone eyes were now on the other figure standing at the door. Taeyeon voice made them realize who that person is.

 

“Bastard.”

 

“Oppa!”

 

Seohyun shook his head at Yuri bad words. She quickly got to Yoong.

 

“Yoong is innocent. I can’t explain it now but we are here to get everyone out. So please, any question can be asked later. Oppa, let’s help them out of their restrain.”

 

Yoong didn’t have the courage to talk. He just could agree to her. Yoong watch as Seohyun help Tiffany and Jessica first. He figure that he should go and help Sooyoung since other than Seohyun, Sooyoung knew his side of story.

 

“Hey, Soo.”

 

“Took you long to find us.”

 

“Sorry.”

 

Once Sooyoung is out of his restrain, he quickly got to Sunny.

“What happen to Sunny?”

 

“She’s in shock. You go and help Yuri.”

 

Yoong felt reluctant on doing so. Not that he hated the guy but this is so not the right time to face him. Sooyoung ignored Yoong and tend on Sunny. Yoong take a deep breath and walked towards Yuri. Yuri were practically killing him with his glare. He gulped.

 

“Once I get out of the restrain, I’m going to kill you.”

 

“Take turn Yul.”

 

Yoong heard Jessica voice but he’s late reaction cause him to be thrown to the floor holding onto his bleeding nose. Yuri smirks. Jessica had punched him with a force that he knew she had been keeping it inside her.

 

“Unni!”

 

Seohyun quickly get to them and stood in between of Yoong and Jessica.

 

“Move away Hyun.”

 

“No. He’s innocent.”

 

Taeyeon want to hit Yoong too but he’s more focus on his weak wife. He let them deal it themselves. Jessica sneer unhappy.

 

“Innocent? He’s the reason why we’re here! We were tortured! Look at Tiffany! She’s barely alive!”

 

Seohyun felt her coldness. She realize everyone condition the moment she steps in.

 

“I know unni. I can’t explain now. But please, I need you to trust me.”

 

Sooyoung who had Sunny arms around his shoulder holding on her waist interrupted.

 

“She’s right Sica. He had his reason. Plus he saved me on Memalic 99. I trust him.”

 

Jessica eyes were still on Yoong. But Sooyoung had a point. So does Seohyun. But that doesn’t mean she’s okay with it. Getting out of here is far more important. She walked towards Yuri and helped the tan guy out of his metal chain. Once release, Yuri almost fall on the floor but Jessica had her arm around his waist helping him.

 

“Stay away from us Yoong.”

 

Yoong didn’t say anything and let Seohyun help him up. Jessica did hit him hard.

 

“Where’s Hyoyeon unni?”

 

Taeyeon had Tiffany on his back. He then shook his head towards Seohyun.

 

“We have no idea. She’s not in here since the start.”

 

“They held her in other places. But where?”

 

“You heard what the guard said earlier? Everyone is on this floor. I bet she’s near.”

 

Seohyun agrees to Yoong suggestion. She then looked at the others.

 

“We need to go now.”

 

“Lead the way Hyun.”

 

 

 

…..

 

 

 

“Sir, now would be the best time to dispatch our team.”

 

Hyesung shook his head.

 

“No. Let Hyoyeon go.”

 

 

…..

 

 

 

 

Hyoyeon slowly open her eyes. She felt her body sore. Slowly she lift her hand and wipe away her own blood that blocking her eyesight.

 

“.”

 

But then she realize, she’s not in cuffed anymore. Hyoyeon pushed herself up and used the wall to stabilize herself.

 

“I need to get out.”

 

With every last strength, she slowly make ways to the door. She was beaten up bad. But surviving has been her mission the moment she woke up in this room. Once she turned the knob, the door open. Hyoyeon can’t help but smile. She walked out of the door and saw the hallway empty on her left. She turn right and smile when she saw familiar faces.

 

 

 

……

 

 

 

“Closed the east wing door. Let them come to us.”

 

 

……

 

 

 

“What the…”

 

Seohyun used the smartphone given to her by her mother but her access had been block. The door to East Wing where she and Yoong came from before had been shut down. Hyoyeon who were helped by Yoong look at her.

 

“What’s wrong Hyun?”

 

“I can’t hack in.”

 

“No way. Your mom gave that to you.”

 

Yoong can’t believe it. Mrs Seo develop this place. There’s no way anyone can block her.

 

“It’s not that Yoong. They shut down the system leaving all doors from East Wing shut tight.”

 

Yoong doesn’t like it one bit.

 

“I guess we don’t have a choice. We have to find another exit.”

 

“But Taeyeon…”

 

“Taeyeon is right, Sooyoung. We don’t have a choice.”

 

Everyone seems to agree with Yuri. They don’t really have a choice.

 

“Let’s go that way.”

 

Yoong who handed Hyoyeon over to Seohyun lead the way. He felt responsible on this. They walked into a big hallway. It was a bit dark. Jessica used her flashlight to lighten the area.

 

“Where are we?”

 

“We’re in a hallway unni.”

 

Jessica just nod her head but her eyes spot movement in front of her. Taeyeon saw it too. But before they could say anything, the room lighten up. The lights were bright and it took them a few seconds for their eyes to respond.

 

“Welcome to The Resistance old headquarters.”

 

“Hyesung.”

 

The said guy stood in front of them standing proudly. Taeyeon held onto Tiffany as tight as he can. Jessica had already let Yuri go since the tan guy can stand on his own now. Everyone else stiffened the moment Hyesung came in view. Hyoeyon cursed while Yoong stay calm.

 

“Im Yoong. You disappoint me. I guess your brother honor isn’t important anymore.”

 

“My brother was betrayed by your father. You used me!”

 

“I used you?”

 

Hyesung laughed echoed around. Then when all of them realize that they were surrounded.

 

“We are all in this together. All of you! Your parents that started this! I’m only here to finish it!”

 

“LIAR! YOUR FATHER TRICK OUR PARENTS!”

 

Seohyun had enough. She won’t let Hyesung belittle their family. Hyesung look at her.

 

“Really? Did she tell you how come she’s the only one live?”

 

That had Seohyun silence. Hyeusng smirks.

 

“Did she tell you that night when the resistance kill both Kims, Kwon and Im, she’s the one that told us their whereabouts? She betrayed her friend.”

 

Yuri eyes widen in horror. He remember that night when her parents were killed. He had to spend his life growing up in an orphanage. He then look at Taeyeon and saw his own reflection on both Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. It wasn’t an accident. Their parents were kill.

 

“YOU LIE!”

 

“Am I? Then asked Yuri, Taeyeon, Yoong or Hyoyeon. They are the one that had to endure all the pain.”

 

Seohyun face turned pale. Hyesung had everything prepared and his word hit her deep. Hyesung keep on talking.

 

“Did you know that your mother was the reason to Sunny depression? She was the reason to Sooyoung family heartbreaks? She plan Hwang and Jung death? She didn’t tell you that didn’t she?”

 

Seohyun felt her grip on her gun loosen.

 

“She also the one that kill your father.”

 

That does it. Seohyun fell on her knees. Hyoyeon quickly held her. Hyesung smile in satisfaction. He then turn and face Yoong pale face.

 

“Now, the element key.”

 

“N-No…”

 

“Let’s make a deal Yoong. You give me that element key and I let you go….or I kill everyone here and be happy that finally I can have my revenge for your parents that kill my father.”

 

Yoong saw everyone shaking their head. No matter what the truth was, they can’t let Hyesung have it. The world would be in danger.

 

“No.”

 

“Fine.”

 

Hyesung flick his thumb and a gunshot was heard. Taeyeon groan in pain. The bullet went through his leg. He almost let Tiffany slip. Blood can be seen coming from his leg.

“Now. Give me the element key.”

 

Hyesung watch as Yoong distance himself from his friends. He then took out a remote and threw away his kevlar. He had C4 binds to him.

 

“How about 3rd deal. My friends get to get out safely or I’ll blow myself up along with the element key.”

 

“You wouldn’t dare.”

 

“Try me Hyesung.”

 

Hyesung didn’t smile anymore. Jessica look at Yoong and shook her head. She hated him but at the same time she can’t. Yoong just smile back at her. Watching Jessica feeling worried at him had mended his broken heart.

 

“I don’t care anymore. So be it.”

 

Hyesung took out his gun and fired towards Yoong. Two shots.

 

“NO!”

 

Yuri had his palm on chest. Blood came out. Yoong eyes widen. Yuri managed to get in front of him and took the shot. He saw Jessica screams and running towards him.

 

“I-I..love you..”