Meet Lee Hyesung

REVENGE

A/N : Hi, I'm bluppy. Hahaha.. Can I just answer some comments here on the post instead replying? Thank you.. ^^ Yes, I'm a writer in SSF but I don't think people know me. I'm a writer that feels joy when people hates me because of all the drama in my story. Oh and english seems to be a bit hard for me since it's my 3rd language so please pardon my errors. I was debating whether to update today or drag the date until this Saturday, but since I'm in a bad mood especially since I got into an argument with an architect earlier, I decided I should just post this. Weird reason huh? I just felt so. So enjoy~~

 

 

 

 

"How long will it takes for you to accept me Sunkyu?"

 

"Choi Sooyoung, you do know that we in the HQ can hear you?"

 

"Fany ah, how can you stalk on us?"

 

Tiffany rolles her eyes.

 

"This is Lieutenant Hwang. I'll be leading this mission. Set your time to mine, 0200 hour. Listen to my orders carefully and be careful. Good luck."

 

"This is Sergeant Lee, I'm in position. Northwest of dock 1."

 

"Private Choi in position Eastnorth of Dock 1."

 

"This is 1st Lieutenant Kim, we're here on the west gate. We're still waiting."

 

Back at the HQ, Seohyun spotted a ship with the same description as mention in mission briefing earlier. She brought the image to the main screen.

 

"Unnie. The ship."

 

"Incoming 20 minutes into the main gate. Taeyeon prepare your team. Sunny and Soo, I'm sending the coordinates to you."

 

"Roger Lieutenant."

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

"Remember our position. Don't engage unless you're in danger. Safety first. Sica will you be fine?"

 

Jessica nods and held her rifle close to herself. Taeyeon try his hard reading the girl mind. He never doubt her skill and never once had to worry about her but not tonight. Tonight Taeyeon felt insecure letting his partner alone.

 

"Becareful Sica."

 

"You're worrying too much Taengoo."

 

"Of course I am."

 

"Okay. Yoong?"

 

"I'll be fine Lieutenant. This is not new to me."

 

"Okay get into position, let's do this."

 

Tiffany and Seohyun keep their eyes on the satellite feed.

 

"in 5 minutes. Ready."

 

The ship finally dock in place. Tiffany always wonder how can a ship this big can get clearance here while no one is working? How on earth they tend to lift all the shipping goods?

 

5 man step out from the ship top cabin. Sooyoung looks through his scope and briefly describe it for HQ. Sunny took a peek but maintain her focus on any incoming vehicle for safety precautious.

 

"Taeyeon, there's no one from the main gate. I'm guessing your target is only on the ship. Anyway, Seohyun who gave them clearance to dock here?"

 

Jessica maintain her position. She hide behind the nearest container but lower her bdoy down making her hard to detect from far.

 

"No one knew who that person is Sunny. That's why we're here."

 

"This sounds trouble guys. Hyoyeon is crazy sending all of us here with a mere voice call. Taengoo?"

 

"Relax Sunny. I'm sure she had her reason to do so. Let just focus. They getting out now."

 

Sooyoung kept his eyes on the ship. He decides to focus on 1 person.

 

"You have got to be kidding me."

 

Tiffany was the first to be alert on Sooyoung response.

 

"What's wrong Soo?"

 

"You might want to see that person."

 

Taeyeon, Sunny, Yoong and Jessica quickly avert their gaze to the person Sooyoung mention.

 

"That's not new. Lee Hyesung. Ex IFI. Our target. Finally showing up after all this years huh?"

 

Yoong replies faster. Taeyeon look to his right. To others, Hyesung was a traiter but he was more worried about Jessica. But before he could say anything, Tiffany beat him to it.

 

"Jess? Don't let his presence cloud your judgement. I'm here."

 

"I know Fany. Thanks."

 

"I hope you do. Stay focus Sica." was all Taeyeon could say.

 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

ON THE SHIP

 

 

"So, what now boss?"

 

Hyesung took off his shade and shove it inside his jacket.

 

"We have to transport the goods now. Be careful. It's important."

 

Hyesung dial a number on his phone.

 

"We are here already. I'm sending the first batch along with the black box."

 

Hyesung waits while his man gather all the important goods. He was smiling.

 

"Let us see who will win Taeyeon."

 

 Far from them, Sooyoung and Sunny is getting ready for Tiffany signals.

 

"On my count Sunny. In 3, 2.."

 

"Guys, we have 4 trucks heading towards us. 3 of it I'm postive full or men. I knew this was a trap!" Sooyoung panicked voice assured Taeyeon that he wasn't joking.

 

"Keep calm everyone. I don't think they know that we're here. Fany, get ready. We have less than 3 minutes before they arrived!"

 

Tiffany pay ore attention towards the screen.

 

"On my count everyone. 3, 2, 1!"

 

Sunny took the men behind Hyesung while Sooyoung shot 2 down. Yoong slip inside the ship and Jessica take the advantage of the chaos and managed to fire one herself. Taeyeon moves forward stealthly face in face with Hyesung.

 

"Look who we have here. Kim Taeyeon."

 

Hyesung points his gun at Taeyeon and vice versa. Taeyeon kept his calm. He still have time before the convoi reach the first gate.

 

"Lee Hyesung, you are under arrest for multiple crimes."

 

Hyesung smirks.

 

"Including the death of Sergeant major Kwon Yuri?"

 

A shot was released but not from Taeyeon rifle. Hyesung cries in.pain. The bullet went through his leg.

 

"Jessica!"

 

Jessica walks toward Hyesung feeling more angry than before. Taeyeon watch his partner.

 

"Jessica Jung. I thought you would kill me instantly."

 

"Shut up!!"

 

"Sensitive aren't we? You know...I shot him in 3 places. His head was last."

 

Hyesung is in pain but he had to stall the time and Jessica is his answer.

 

"He died in a slow pain."

 

Just as he finish his sentences, another shot was heard. It hit his other leg. Hyesung groans in pain. It came from Taeyeon rifle. Jessica was stunned. Taeyeon smile at her and proceed towards Hyesung.

 

"Tae, I'm sending the chopper in."

 

Tiffany speaks through their ear piece. Taeyeon took out his cuff and pulled Hyesung on his feet. He groans more. Taeyeon ignohes it and cuff the traitor.

 

"Let's take you back home, traitor."

 

Jessica moves towards the tow of them before punch straight to Hyesung face. Taeyeon let her do so.

 

"That is for Yuri."

 

 

 

.....

 

 

The chopper that Tiffany promise arrived 30 seconds before the enemy reach the 1st dock. Taeyeon pushed Hyesung inside ignoring his bleeding legs. Yoong helped Jessica on board. 

 

"Everyone on board. Get us out of here."

 

Tiffany sighed in relief when Taeyeon announce it. Sunny and Sooyoung who has been watching from distance away packed up their things and left the scenery teeling Tiffany their picked up coordinates. Seohyun stood up and pats Tiffany's back.

 

"Good work unnie."

 

Tiffany can finally smile. The situation was tense but luckily everyone came back safely. Only Yoong suffered a minor injury. It was treatable. But the person that Tiffany were earger to see are Taeyeon and of course her step sister, Jessica.

 

"Hang in there Jess."

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

Tiffany help Taeyeon clean up his face. It was full of dirt. Taeyeon just smile. Knowing Tiffany, he bet she was so worried earlier.

 

"How's the traitor?"

 

"I'll be in the interrogation room later."

 

Taeyeon gently held her hand stopping Tiffany from helping him.

 

"I'm sorry for cancelling our dinner earlier."

 

Tiffany laughs a bit and charm Taeyeon qith her eye smile.

 

"I'm sorry too since we both couldn't have dinner together."

 

Taeyeon bring her hand near his lip and kissed her palm gently. Tiffany blushed. Not that she didn't like it but intimate moments with Taeyeon rarely comes. Especially when the both of them are busy. They work in the same building in the same agency but not as a team. Tonight was a mission that Hyoyeon had personally asked Tiffany to help Taeyeon and Jessica. Seohyun is Tiffany current partner while Sooyoung is Sunny current partner. While Yoona was there in the mission earlier to help Taeyeon on field.

 

"I'm lucky to have you as my wife."

 

Tiffany smile widen even more. Taeyeon pulled her in his arm hugging the girl missing her warmth.

 

"I'm more lucky TaeTae. Honey?"

 

"Hrmm?"

 

"When this case ends, how about we go for a vacation? You know just you and me."

 

Taeyeon pulled apart and gently caress her check.

 

"So we can make babies!“

 

Tiffany pushed his shoulder and pouts. Taeyeon can't help but grin widely before pulling the whining girl for a deep kiss. Tiffany then pushed him away gently.

 

"Let's have vacation and make many babies."

 

Taeyeon can't help but kissed her again.

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

Hyesung looks at his injured leg. He is still in pain but it was manageable. Tiffany and Seohyun enter the room. Seohyun stand near the door while Tiffany take a seat in front of Hyesung. Hyesung looks up and smirks.

 

"Lieutenant Hwang and Private Seohyun. I didn't get your ranks wrongly do I?"

 

"You didn't Hyesung. How's the leg?"

 

"I'm good but Lieutenant Jung damage my knee cap."

 

Seohyun sneer unhappy but Tiffany ignore his remarks. She flip open the files in front of her.

 

"Desertation, murdering, etc. I can list all the crimes that you have done but we are not going there. What are you doing tonight Hyesung? I'm sure guarding 48 M16A4 rifle should not be a problem until they send you too. So why are you there tonight?"

 

Hyesung suddenly laughs. Tiffany didn't show any rwaction and remain composed. Seohyun keep looking at him.

 

"I don't see anything in my words that could amuse you Hyesung."

 

He finally stop laughing.

 

"IFI top officer asked me why? I guess they didn't tell you yet?"

 

"What do you know?"

 

"You thought it was all about me tonight? I'm just a bait for something big Lieutenant. You thought capturing me can prevent it? "

 

Seohyun had enough. She slamps her hand on the table.

 

"Answer the question, traitor."

 

Hyesung eyes darted towards Seohyun.

 

"Your partner seems to be a little bit temper don't you think so Lieutenant Hwang?"

 

"Answer my question Hyesung."

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

"Here. A coffee for you."

 

Jessica looks up and saw Yoong held a can of coffee. She smile at him and took it. Yoong take a seat in front her.

 

"I heard you shot his knee cap. Serves him right."

 

Jessica didn't say anything. Yoong smiles. He takes her coffee and open it for her before handing it back. Jessica being polite as she is, drink a bit.

"You know Yuri always drag me to the vending machine just to get your favourite coffee."

 

Yoong wait for Jessica to respond but the brunette kept her silence.

 

"I know you miss him. Everyone here miss him. I miss him too. He has been my partners as long as I remember. You know he once told me that if ever anything happen to him, he want me to look after you. Jessica, you're not alone. You don't have to face this on your own."

 

"I know Yoong. Thank you."

 

Yoong leans back on his chair.

 

"He's one hell of a lucky guy to have you."

 

Jessica place down her coffee.

 

"Lucky? Luck didn't save him Yoong. He...died.."

 

And just like that, Jessica break down to tears again. She couldn't held it in any longer. Hyesung has been captured, but her heart is still hurting. Yoong didn't panic but stands up and pulled Jessica into his arm hugging the broken girl. He gently caress her back hoping it could sooth the girl.

 

"Don't held back. It hurts me watching you like this."

 

 

 

....

 

 

 

Hyesung couldn't help but flash his evil smile. Tiffany had enough. She turns toward the thick glass on her right. Behind the glass stood Taeyeon and Sunny watching the session since earlier.

 

"He's not talking Taeng."

 

Taeyeon didn't have to hear it feom Sunny to know Hyesung refusal.

 

"I know. But we have to force him. It's our job."

 

Sunny glance to Tiffany again. She knew Tiffany know that too. The door to their room open revealing Jessica and Yoong walking inside. Taeyeon smile at Jessica while the girl reply with her own smile.

 

"Are you okay Sica?"

 

"I'm fine Taengoo. How's he?"

 

"IFI trains him well. But don't worry, we'll get him to talk."

 

Jessica nods her head. Suddenly Hyesung on the other side of the room turns facing the thick glass as if he was looking at Jessica. Tiffany and Seohyun was a bit surprise but they let him.

 

"Are you there Lieutenant Jung?"

 

Jessica didn't bother to reply knowing he can't hear it. Yoong who stood leaning his back against the wall straighten himself.

 

"I know you're listening. So listen well. KWON YURI IS STILL ALIVE."