Broken

REVENGE

Enjoy.... Thank you for all that comments!! hehe

 

 

 

“Here, you can have mine.”

Yuri looked up and saw Eun Soh handed him a towel. He smile and took it. Yuri wipe away sweats form on his forehead. Eun Soh sat down next to him.

“How’s everything?”

“What do you mean?”

“Hyoyeon told me that you told them everything.”

Eun Soh was worried about him. It was partially her fault too when she put the burden on the tan guy. He was young at the time and she exploited it for a better world. She heard his faint sigh.

“They went crazy about it but I’m prepared. At least I know I am.”

“And Jessica?”

Yuri let out another sigh. He gave her back the towel and smile. Eun Soh saw how he tries very hard concealing his sadness behind his warm smile.

“I hope time can help her to forgive me.”

Eun Soh gently pats his back.

“Anyway, is there any new news about us?”

“Other than the whole country is in search of you? No, there’s no new news.”

Yuri have no idea if it a good news or bad. Good because they still can’t pinpoint other things towards them and bad because they are still a wanted fugitive.

“How’s the research going on? Find any possible location?”

Eun Soh shook her head. Yuri can’t help but feeling more down. He had been working with Eun Soh for the past 3 years and this gesture of hers might be the most disappointed news. With everyone now dragged in this impossible mission, their hope relies on Eun Soh shoulder. If the descendent of Kim Min Jong can’t helped them, he have no idea how he can finally end this silent war.

“Don’t worry Yuri. I won’t give up. Trust me.”

Eun Soh pats his back and smile at him. Yuri wanted to smile back but he can’t. It was hard to keep on smiling when everything you worked for means nothing at this moment.

“Captain Razak will be here tonight.”

“Why?” Yuri knew Captain Razak back when he stumbled upon the older guy 2 years ago. He was a great ally to him and Hyoyeon.

“That you have to ask Hyo about it. She’s the one who asked me telling him to come here.”

 

 

......

 

 

Jessica watched Yuri and Eun Soh talking to each other. She felt anger and jealousy deep down looking how the two keep on getting close. Hyoyeon had brief them all about Eun Soh earlier.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Hyoyeon!”

“Eun Soh!”

Hyoyeon hugged the girl and smile. Jessica saw her wearing military strips army cloth paired up with military boots. She also noticed her rifle sling behind her. Coming with her are 3 more built guys who she assumed are her teammates or possible guards.

“Everyone, meet Kim Eun Soh; Kim Min Jong great granddaughter.”

Hyoyeon introduce her to everyone. The other either politely smiles or shake hands with her but Jessica didn’t. She was more focused on the fact that Yuri face lightens up when Eun Soh came.

“How long since we saw each other Eun Soh? 2 months?”

“It is only a month Yul. You miss me too much.”

The two laughed at each other not even care about Jessica just next to Yuri until Eun Soh finally realized her.

“Nice to meet you.”

Jessica just stared at her hand and refused to shake it. Eun Soh waited but she’s still not saying anything. It then clicked in her mind who might the girl be.

“You must be Lieutenant Jung Jessica. I heard a lot about you.”

“Too bad I know nothing about you.”

Her replies came out cold but it didn’t scared Eun Soh at all. She had been warned by Yuri before about Jessica cold attitude towards stranger. So she did what she does best; smile.

“I hope we can work together Jessica.”

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Jessica grab a hold of Sunny hand that sit next to her and squeeze it tightly. Sunny yelped in pain.

“Yah Sica!”

But too bad for Sunny because her shout didn’t even reach Jessica hearing and it resulted with more pain. Sooyoung panicked and try prying away Jessica grip from Sunny. He finally succeed after pulling Sunny away hard.

“YAH JUNG JESSICA! YOU WANT TO KILL ME?”

Sunny outburst didn’t affect Jessica. She keeps on watching Yuri and Eun Soh.

“What is wrong with you?”

Sooyoung looked at where Jessica eyes are at. He finally smiles. Sunny who saw Sooyoung smile in a creepy way elbowed her partner on his stomach. Sooyoung yelped in pain but soon recover. He ignored Sunny and gently nudged Jessica on her back.

“I thought he’s on your top hit list?”

“...”

“You know Sica, I know you long enough to know what’s in your heart. Stop staring and do something.”

Jessica slowly looked at Sooyoung and saw him smirking at her. She hated it when he can read him easily but she’s Jessica Jung. No way would she admit it.

“Shut up Soo.”

She glanced back at Yuri and Eun Soh. She’s now had a new person that tops her hit list. Yuri can wait. Sooyoung can’t help but laughed. He stood up and pulled Sunny with him.

“Come on Sunny. I’m hungry.”

 

......

 

 

Tiffany had been watching TV for almost 30 minutes since they all arrived inside Eun Soh place or she called it headquarters. Either one, Tiffany doesn’t care. Her face had been appearing on the TV for at least 5 minutes interval.

 

Name   :Hwang Tiffany

Age        :29 years old

Ranks    :Lieutenant

Wanted: Dissertation. Prime suspect attack on IFI.

Orders issued: Dead or Alive

If found, please do not engage. Call the cops at 1-300-8898

 

She mentally cursed whoever did this. After her name came the other members’ name. They really are desperate in capturing them.

“Why are you still watching this crap news?”

Taeyeon settle himself next to Tiffany on the couch. He wrapped his left arm around her shoulder pulling the girl closer to him.

“I’m worried Tae.”

“Of what?”

“What if they manage to capture us?”

“They won’t. I won’t let them. Whatever this is, I have a feeling it got something to do with this Black Box. We’ll get through this.”

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon but she couldn’t smile. Taeyeon knew she’s still worried. Who wouldn’t? He has no idea what will happen in the next few days or so. But they are married and it is his job to convince her that everything will be fine. Taeyeon lean in and kissed her. After a few moments, he let go of her lips and glued their forehead together.

“Trust me baby. We’ll be fine because Yuri still owe me a punch or two for dragging us into this mess.”

Tiffany can’t help but chuckled when her husband flashed his dorky smile at her. She hugged his waist and lean on his chest.

“You punch Yuri already. You might ruin his face.”

“Serve him right.”

Taeyeon run his palm along her back. His gesture brings calmness to her.

“Tae, can I asked you something?”

“Sure. What is it?”

“You forgive Yuri already?”

Taeyeon didn’t answer her question. Tiffany slowly looked up and saw Taeyeon spacing out. She pulled out from his warm hugs. It made Taeyeon looked back at her.

“You still mad at him?”

“He hurt us all Fany. Especially Jessica. He can’t expect forgiveness from me. Don’t tell me you forgive him already?”

Tiffany cupped his face and smile.

“He came back from dead TaeTae and now we’re facing this. As much as I hate what he had done towards Jessi, I can’t help but felt that this could be his last chance to ask for forgiveness. Like you said, we can’t predict what might happen next, we all could survive or we all could die. So why let our anger consumed us when we could let it go and accept him back? He regrets it and I can see it.”

Taeyeon sighed and looked towards Yuri and Hyoyeon.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Taeyeon keep on kicking the punching bag. He switched from kicking to punching. He channels all his energy towards every blow. He had been doing so for 2 hours. He felt his knuckles getting sore. Smudges of red stain can be seen clearly on the punching bag but he refuse to slow down let alone stop.

“Lieutenant Kim.”

Seohyun voice echoed inside the training hall. Taeyeon ignored her. Blows after blows. Seohyun walked towards him and stood in between him and the punching bag. Taeyeon managed to stop with his knuckle inches away from Seohyun face.

“Step away Seo.”

“You’re hurting yourself oppa.”

“STEP AWAY!”

Seohyun saw his face turn red in colour. He was beyond mad. She’s afraid but someone needed to stop him from hurting himself.

“Even if you hurt yourself, it won’t bring Yuri back. It wasn’t your fault.”

 Taeyeon didn’t answer her. Seohyun brace herself.

“He wasn’t your fault. Don’t hurt yourself.”

Seohyun then saw his eyes glistering with tears. Ever since news about Yuri death was announce earlier, Taeyeon keep on blaming himself for his death. Seohyun saw Jessica collapsed in Tiffany arms, Sunny left IFI with Sooyoung trailing behind her, Yoong gone crazy in middle of hall and now Taeyeon. Seohyun walked towards Taeyeon and hugged the guy. She felt his tears on her shoulder.

“It’s okay to cry oppa.”

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Taeyeon closed his eyes and opened it back. Nobody knew how relief he felt when he knew Yuri is still alive. He acted like that earlier because he felt a whole burden lifted off his shoulder and he doesn’t have to look at Jessica and keep blaming himself of Yuri death. He can finally feel ease. He can finally at peace.

“He didn’t ask for this TaeTae. At times like this, it is best if we can just take everything and make full of it.”

 

 

......

 

 

Eun Soh saw how hungry everyone is. They keep on eating without even stopping. She smiles.

“You guys are really hungry. Eat up and after that everyone can rest for the night.”

No one seems to be listening to Eun Soh. But she didn’t mind. She felt content just watching them relaxing like this. Yoong the first to finished. He looked up towards Eun Soh.

“So, what is our plan next?”

“Let just rest for a while. We’ll discuss this tomorrow, okay Yoong?”

Yoong just nodded towards Hyoyeon replies. He looked at Sooyoung plate and took one of his meatballs.

“YAH!”

Sooyoung couldn’t get it back when Yoong popped it inside his mouth smirking at Sooyoung. He glared at him.

“Thief!”

“Sharing is caring, Soo.”

Sooyoung slapped away Yoong hand when the guy tries taking another meatball.

“I’m not caring to other shiksin.”

Yoong pouted even more but Jessica who seated next to him gave her meatball to him. Yoong smile and munch on it. Sooyoung rolled his eyes.

 

......

 

 

“I have 2 bedrooms available. I don’t think I should interfere with room arrangement right? So settle it among yourself. Night everyone.”

Taeyeon yawn a little. He pulled Tiffany with him but Hyoyeon stop him.

“Where do you think you’re heading to Kim Taeyeon?”

“Err, sleeping?”

“Not with Tiffany.”

“Eh?”

Hyoyeon pulled Tiffany and stood beside Jessica, Sunny and Seohyun. Yoong, Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Yuri looked rather confused.

“Girls in one room and boys in one room.”

“Why? I mean I’m married to Tiffany.”

Taeyeon refuse to follow Hyoyeon orders. Hyoyeon smirks.

“I know what inside your mind ByunTae. You might be married but the others are not. So go and sleep with the other guys. Goodnight.”

How did the other girls agree with Hyoyeon, guys have no idea. The girls left the boys outside their room and closed the door. Taeyeon scratched his head.

“How did Hyoyeon knew my plan?”

Sooyoung pushed Taeyeon and glared at him.

“ert Kim.”

“Yah! You’re not any better than me Soo! I saw you undressing Sunny in your mind everyday!”

“What the-”

“Why are we arguing? Let just sleep.”

“I am still mad at you Kown Yuri. So stop talking.”

While Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Yuri argue, Yoong walked inside the opposite room and settle himself on the bed. It was so comfortable.

“Argue all you want! I’m taking the bed!”

Taeyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung looked inside and saw Yoong occupied the single bed already. Taeyeon glared at Sooyoung.

“This is your fault you lamp post!”

“Say it again Kim?!”

“Guys, please can we not argue?”

“SHUT UP KWON YURI!”

Taeyeon and Sooyoung shouted back at Yuri making the tan guy keep himself quiet but before they can start arguing again, the door where the girls are supposed to sleep open again revealing a fuming mad Tiffany.

“K.I.M T.A.E.Y.E.O.N.”

 

 

......

 

 

“Kwon Yuri.”

“Captain Razak. It’s nice to finally meet you again.”

Yuri and Razak Shook hand. The others watch them exchanging polite smile to each other. Taeyeon eyed the Malaysian guy watching his every move.

“And who are you?”

Hyoyeon glare at Taeyeon.

“Everyone, this is retired Captain Razak from Malaysia. He had been helping us since 2 years ago in our search for the 7 element keys.”

Captain Razak smile at everyone. Tiffany looked at him and predicted his age would be around 40. There are some wrinkles on his face. By the way he greets Yuri earlier; he might be a tactical officer. Captain Razak held out his hand towards Tiffany. She took it and smile. A firm grip from a stranger.

“Let me guess, you serve the Royal Navy?”

“How did you know?”

“Your hand tells me a lot. Your hand shake is too firm telling me how confident you are. I met some Malaysian Navy officer before.”

“You must be Lieutenant Hwang then. It’s an honour to finally met you. I only heard you from Hyoyeon before.”

Taeyeon glared at the older guy. He nudged Yuri beside him.

“He’s a ert and I hate him. How did you be friend of him?”

“He saved my life Taeyeon.”

“That is my wife Yul.”

“He’s not doing anything. He’s like Tiffany back then. I mean when he’s still in service; an interrogator and mission expert. When I told him about Tiffany, he was excited to meet her since he never met any female mission expert before.”

Taeyeon looked at Yuri and smacked his shoulder. Yuri groans in pain.

“Yah! You can’t tell stranger about my wife!” Taeyeon scream in whisper afraid that other people might hear them.

“Aish, you still freaking jealousy midget.”

“What?”

Yuri ignored Taeyeon and looked elsewhere. When his eyes fall on Jessica, he sighed. Jessica was with Yoong. He had his arm around her shoulder.

“I still love her.”

Taeyeon didn’t uttered back but looked at where Yuri eyes are.

“I just want you to know that.”

Taeyeon heard sadness in his voice.

“Now you’re asking for my bless or something?”

“I know neither you nor Tiffany will be happy about this but I want her back.”

“You do realise that she’s still Yoong girlfriend?”

“I know. Love itself is a war. The outcome might be bad but I’m intending on winning.”

Taeyeon sighed. He knew Jessica was happy with Yoong but he saw loneliness in her everytime they are together. The look that Jessica had when she saw Yoong wasn’t the same when she saw Yuri. The same look that he saw a day before Yuri death.

“I told you before and I’m telling you again. If you hurt her I will hunt you down.”

 

.....

 

 

“I bet Hyesung already knew where the last key is.”

Seohyun agreed with what Yoong said earlier. The guy had his facts right. But Sunny disagree.

“If he had the location, he won’t send his men earlier.”

“How did you know it was his man Sunny?”

Yoong question left Sooyoung angry. He had enough of his accusation.

“Can you stop? Instead of accusing each other, why don’t we focus on what should be done now?”

Sunny held Sooyoung arm. She knew both of them are affected by everything that happened recently. She can’t help Yoong but she can help Sooyoung to calm down.

“Guys please don’t fight.”

“Yes, Sunny is right. Soo and Yoong, you both need to stop this. We are all in distress and right now we have a bigger issue to attend to.”

Taeyeon voice was calm but at the same time sounded stern. Jessica leans back on her chair but looked at Hyoyeon.

“Whatever it is, the whole nation is on our tail. They want us and I can see one way in solving this matter.”

Everyone looked at Jessica and wait for her to continue.

“We have to find the last key and expose Hyesung evil plan.”

 

.....

 

 

It’s already midnight and Jessica felt thirsty. She gets out from bed towards the door. She walks toward the kitchen. Pouring some water into her glass, she looked around. When she arrived here earlier, she was too absorb in choking Eun Soh mentally to notice how nice the interior of the house. She took a sip from her glass and sit down on one of the chair.

“Having a hard time to sleep?”

Jessica knew that voice. She felt arms wrapping around her.

“Kind of. You too Yoong?”

Jessica felt his lips on her neck kissing her slowly. She closed her eyes trying to suppress her moans.

“...”

“Yoong, can you please..stop?”

Jessica sudden requested obeyed by the taller guy. But she still can feel his breath on her skin. She knew she had made him upset.

“I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay Sica.”

Yoong un-wrap his arm around her and take a seat in front of Jessica. He can’t help but feeling sorry for himself.

“Yoong, I-I...can we talk?”

Yoong saw her hesitation. Somehow he knew what she’s going to talk about but nevertheless, he nods.

“I can’t continue this. I can’t keep on lying to myself. I need more time.”

Jessica waits for his reaction but he still looked calm. She didn’t expect that but maybe Yoong knew more than he probably should.

“So you choose him?”

Jessica placed her hand on top of his.

“I didn’t choose him either. I choose to be by myself for the mean time. I’m confused and I can’t be with you while I have no idea what I have with Yuri now. I don’t want to hurt you.”

“You already did. What’s the difference?”

Jessica felt a tinge of hatred from his tone. He looked rather calmed but his voice betrayed him.

“Yoong, I’m sorry. I need time for myself. I’m sorry.”

Jessica has no idea how to sweeten her story. It was the truth. She’s confused. Yoong pulled away his hand away from hers. He looked at him sadly.

“I understand Sica. Thank you for trying.”

Yoong stood up and left the kitchen. Jessica saw him vanish on the corner. She hated herself for breaking his heart. If only Yuri..

“I’m sorry Yoong.”