It was you!

REVENGE

Short Update. This is the start of a bigger fight.

 

Taeyeon turned Seohyun door knob but it was locked from inside. Then they heard glass broken from inside. Hyoyeon looked at Tiffany.

“Damn it. Seohyun?!”

There was no response coming from Seohyun. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon.

“Tae, she’s not answering. I can’t hear anything else.”

“Stand back.”

Tiffany took a step back giving Taeyeon enough space. He kicked the door open and quickly got inside with Tiffany trailing behind him. In front of them Yoong holding onto Seohyun on the floor.

“Yoong?”

“She collapse the moment I came in! I-I don’t know what to do!”

Taeyeon run towards the broken window. He looked out and saw no one. Hyoyeon climbed outside through the broken window making sure of any presence of people. Tiffany knelt beside Yoong and inspect Seohyun. Barging into the door, came Jessica and Yuri.  Yoong saw their hands intertwine together.

“Seohyun? What happen Tiffany?”

“I don’t know. But she’s okay. She fainted.”

Jessica sighed in relief. Tiffany looked at Yoong.

“I can take care of her from here. You should clean that wound on your arm, Yoong.”

Without his consent, Tiffany take Seohyun from him. Yuri helped her carrying the unconscious girl. Taeyeon eyed Yoong. Hyoyeon climb back inside and shook her head.

“I see no one. Who attack you Yoong?”

“I don’t know. I was here with Seohyun when someone broke in. He was strong. Thank god nothing happen to Seohyun.”

Jessica sighed and sat down on the bed. She looked around and saw Seohyun laptop is on.

“Maybe they want something from Seohyun.”

Taeyeon kept his eyes on Yoong when Jessica walked towards Seohyun study desk. She randomly click around and saw a recording. She click on it. But it come out error.

“Someone deleted a video. I bet Seohyun was watching it earlier.”

Hyoyeon took her place next to Jessica staring at the screen.

“But what was it about?”

“I don’t know. IT just got deleted. Yoong?”

“Yeah, the attacker deleted it when he got me shoved down. That’s how the vase fall.”

Hyoyeon sighed and back away.

“You go and get that cut clean up Yoong.”

“Okay.”

Yoong left the room leaving Jessica, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. Taeyeon glance outside and stood just near to the door. Jessica leans back on the desk.

“I know what you’re thinking Taeyeon. Stop it.”

Taeyeon didn’t even smile.

“There were no force entry Sica, how did he get in? Yuri and you were outside. Sunny is upstairs. You guys would saw him immediately. If I were the assassin, I would have just killed them when we got here. Plus, I don’t see any foot print on the soil. So you tell me if I’m wrong.”

Hyoyeon close Seohyun laptop and held on it.

“He won’t do it Taeyeon. I trust him.”

“You are blinded by your friendship and guilty Jessica. Taeyeon is right. I saw nothing. Not a single footprints.”

“It can’t be. He won’t betray us.”

Jessica crossed her arms and glare at Hyoyeon.

“Jessica, think. You saw the room yourself. There’s no way there’s another attacker. He knew what he was doing. The only remaining question is why?”

“I can’t believe it either Sica, but it is the truth.”

Jessica bite her own lips. Taeyeon was right. The moment she came into this room, she knew there can’t possibly be another attacker. Yoong lied to them.

“What are we going to do now?”

“I’m guessing Tiffany and Yuri had a brief idea on what’s happening. Don’t let Sunny know about this yet. She’s not yet emotionally stable. I’ll take care of Seohyun until she woke up. The two of you just be careful. Don’t let Yoong out of your sight.”

Taeyeon didn’t answered but walked out of the room. Jessica was about to follow him but Hyoyeon gently grab her shoulder.

“Don’t let your guilt clouded your decision Sica. If he is the mole, we need to know with whom he’s working with and why.”

“I know.”

 

 

……

 

 

 

Tiffany place a warm towel on Seohyun forehead before pulling a thick blanket covering her up until her chest. She sighed.

“You saw it Yul?”

“I bet the others too. He’s my bestfriend Fany.”

Tiffany didn’t say anything. She inspect Seohyun neck and saw a slight rounded bruises the size of bottle cap.  

“He put her to sleep.”

Yuri bent a little and saw what Tiffany is currently pointing at her.

“Syringe?”

“Yeah.”

“It’s not poison right?”

Tiffany chuckled and shook her head.

“No, it’s not. There’s no early sign. I bet it anaesthetics.”

“How long?”

“I don’t know Yul. Could be a day or two. Could be days.”

Yuri looked behind him.

“Someone coming.”

“I know.”

Seconds later, Yoong came in. Tiffany smile at him.

“How’s the cut Yoong? You need me to check on it?”

“It’s just a small cut. I’ll manage. How is Seohyun?”

Tiffany sat next to the bed and Yuri occupied the chair just next to the bed. Yoong stood near to her bed.

“She’s unconscious for now. But I think she’ll wake up soon.”

“You didn’t saw the attacker Yoong?”

It was Yuri who question him. Yoong looked at him and scoff.

“I don’t need to report to you, Kwon.”

“But you need to tell me Yoong.”

Yoong eyes were on Tiffany. She was smiling her usual eye smile.

“I heard Seohyun faint voice. So I came in and saw the attacker already holding onto her. I lock the door behind me to prevent him from running away. But he was more skilful. I was nothing compare to him.”

“But why Seohyun?”

“He want something from her computer. That was all I saw before he smash the window and run away.”

Yuri gently pulled the blanker higher and let Tiffany and Yoong talking to each other. Tiffany sighed.

“Who the hell are they?”

“IS SEOHYUN OKAY?!”

The three of them turned around and saw Sunny and Eun Soh standing in front of the door. Sunny quickly got beside Seohyun.

“Is she okay Fany?”

“Yes, she would be okay. Don’t worry.”

Sunny sigh in relief. Eun Soh stand next to Yuri while looking at Seohyun.

“How did this happen?”

Yoong sighed and retold Sunny what had happen earlier. He didn’t saw when Yuri and Tiffany exchange glance between them.

“Really? Thank god Seohyun is okay.”

Sunny voice cracked a little. Yuri stood up and walked towards Sunny. He pulled her up and hug the fragile girl.

“Shh, she’ll be fine Sunny. Don’t stress yourself.”

Yuri let Sunny hugged him tighter. He gently bring her back to his seat and place her down to sit on it. He knelt down holding her in his arm and let the girl cling on him. He doesn’t mind having a sore knee later. Yoong eyes were on Seohyun. Tiffany saw it and she saw how his eyes look sad.

‘I hope you’re not one of them Yoong.’