Goodbye Private Choi

REVENGE

TODAY IS SNSD COMEBACK!!!!!! THAT'S WHY I'm UPDATING EARLY SO THAT I CAN CATCH UP ON THE COMEBACK!!! I EVEN GOT A DAY OFF JUST FOR TODAY!

SNSD! SNSD! SNSD! SNSD! SNSD! SNSD! SNSD! SNSD! SNSD! SNSD! SNSD! SNSD! SNSD! SNSD! SNSD! SNSD! SNSD! SNSD! SNSD! SNSD! SNSD! 

Okay. Sorry. I totally spazzing. So enjoy and Thanks for everyone that toook time on commenting.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany handed Taeyeon his diving equipment. She helped him wear it. It will be approximately 1 Kilometres away between them and Memalic99. Taeyeon let Tiffany helped him with his gear while Seohyun and Sunny keep an eye around. They don’t want to be spotted at this time.

“From here, I don’t see lights that much. I mean, shouldn’t they worried of getting caught?”

Taeyeon shrugged off Sunny’s question. Who knows what on board. It could be something worst.

“Let’s not think about that. Just focus on why we are here okay?”

“Focus on killing Cecil?”

Tiffany remarks amused both Sunny and Taeyeon but not Seohyun. Well, she’s more of a law obeyed individual who believes self punishments are rather against the law.

“Unnies and oppa! Focus!”

“Loosen up Seo. I’m just joking.”

Taeyeon adn Sunny awkwardly step away and focus on getting ready leaving Tiffany and Seohyun alone. Well, not that alone since the four of them are on the same RIB. Seohyun checked on her air tank ignoring the fact that Tiffany is still beside her.

“Seohyun ah... Don’t tell me that you are mad at me?”

Tiffany sighed when Seohyun keep ignoring her. The kid might be stubborn and uptight not to mention law strict follower, she still her partner and when she meant partner, they swore to trust each other.

“Hey, don’t ignore me.”

Seohyun sighed and put away her air tank.

“I’m sorry unni.”

“What’s wrong?”

“I...I just miss my family. I couldn’t even tell say goodbye to them. It happened too fast.”

Tiffany saw her partner eyes glistering with tears. So she did what she always does; hugged her.

“It’s okay Seo. I’m here. I promise sooner or later, you’ll be able to go home again.”

“I know. I’m just sad unni.”

Tiffany pushed her slightly away and smile.

“It’s okay to be emotional at time. You don’t have to keep things inside alone.”

She gently wiped away the tears from Seohyun cheeks and keep on smiling. If it was her in Seohyun position, she’ll freak out too. But comparing to Seeohyun current self, the kid is rather doing well.

“Let’s finish up preparing okay? It’s almost time.”

 Seohyun shed her tears away and nodded while smiling. She felt lucky having everyone still caring for her.

 

.....

 

 

“Don’t you think you and Tiffany don’t really match together?”

Taeyeon looked at her in confused. Sunny wear her gear.

“I mean she’s so mature but you..”

“Say what inside your head. Sunny.”

“What? You act more childish. I felt sympathy for Tiffany. It’s like taking care of a giant baby.”

Taeyeon smile at Sunny before throwing his glove at her. It almost hit Sunny on the face but her quickness save her.

“Yah!”

“Shorty.”

“Say it to yourself Lieutenant Kim.”

“Stubborn shorty.”

“Byun.”

“Crazy shorty.”

“The heck? Fine. ert Kim.”

“O, you’re going to play like this?...”

Before Taeyeon can finish his words, Tiffany appears next to him and gently slapped his back.

“Finish already Tae?”

“Err... Yeah?”

Tiffany rolled her eyes and buckled up Taeyeon gear almost choking him. Sunny were laughing hard watching Taeyeon whimpered under HellFany wrath.

“Good luck with your wife ert Kim!”

 

 

 

“Guys, ETA in 1 minute. I’ll see you on deck. Good luck.”

 

 

 

.....

 

 

Yuri dive deeper inside the sea. Followed behind him was Jessica. Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yoong took a different course. They agree to separate ways when they left the RIB; easier to hide for them and harder for recognition from enemies.

“Yul, the water pressure seems to drop.”

Everyone had their portable communicator. The battery won’t last long but should be enough until get on deck.

“Yeah, the readings are dropping. It’s weird.”

Jessica swarm next to him and pointed ahead.

“The only explanations I has is their mining here. See that? Oil tank used that for rigging.”

“So Memalic99 is not just a bulk ship but also drillship? He’s crazy.”

“Crazy and untouchable. How did you not manage to capture him and Hyesung?”

“If I can get him that fast, I wouldn’t have to pretend to be dead Sica.”

“Shh. It is still a sensitive topic Yul and I still punishing you.”

“What?”

Yuri looked at his right with a not so happy face. Jessica rolled her eyes and kicked him from beside. He groaned.

“Keep swimming Yul. After this ends, we will start on your punishment.”

“And what is that punishment again?”

Yuri can’t help but smile when Jessica left him and keep on swimming. Whatever that punishment is, he had a feeling he might like it.

 

......

 

“I’m nearing the ship. Everyone in position?”

Hyoyeon used her communicator informing her position. Beside her are Yoong and Sooyoung. She signals both of them to get ready. Taeyeon replied to her first.

“Yeah Alpha 1 in position. It’s a bit dark over here but we’ll manage it.”

“This is Alpha 2. We’re just below the boarding area. We’re getting ready to submerge.”

Hyoyeon nodded her head as if Jessica can see her.

“Yoong, hook the rope. Sooyoung get ready.”

Yoong didn’t say anything but took out his arquebus. He aims towards the upper part of the boat. But before he got to do so, Sooyoung snatch the weapon away. Yoong was shocked but he managed to push him away.

“What the heck Soo?!”

“I’ll do it. I’m a better sniper. You won’t manage to get a shot from underwater. Lights defelection.”

“FYI, I am train for anything Soo. Hand me back the gun!”

“GUYS!”

Both Sooyoung and Yoong stop struggling over the arquebus. Hyoyeon snatched it away from them.

“What is worng with you two?! I’ll do it! Go and get ready!”

“But Hyo..”

“Stop talking Private Choi! You too Private Im! Go!”

Hyoyeon sighed in frustration when Yoong and Sooyoung ignored each other. She had no idea why but Sooyoung was acting a bit weird since earlier. He never leaves his partner but today Sooyoung choose to be in the other group.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“I’ll be dividing our groups into 2 since we only have 2 RIBs. Taeyeon, Tiffany, Seohyun, Sunny and Sooyoung. You’ll be in RIB A. The rest will be with me in RIB B. We’ll meet on deck. This separation is only temporary. You’ll be in your original designated group once we’re on deck. Any question?”

Hyoyeon looked around and the saw Sooyoung hand raise up.

“Soo?”

“With all due respect captain, I should be in your group.”

Hyoyeon looked calm.

“And why is that Soo?”

“You might need a sniper once on board before regrouping. Sunny can handle the same task in another group.”

Taeyeon widen eyes weren’t not to be left out. Everyone knew that you can never separate Sooyoung and Sunny. The two of them are like glued to each other. But why is Sooyoung requesting for different groups?

“Okay then Sooyoung. Request granted.”

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

‘Are these two still fighting?’

Hyoyeon contemplating on asking them but she knew better not asking while on important mission. So she reminded herself later she would ask.

“Everyone, on my count. 3,2...1. Go.”

 

 

......

 

 

Taeyeon moved swiftly avoiding any guards on board. He signals for Seohyun and Tiffany move forward. Earlier, when everyone re-group, the real mission begins. As was told, his group is task to penetrate. He saw Tiffany shook her head. Just behind the corner, came two guards. For a big ship, safety doesn’t look like important to them. They have boarded for 15 minutes. This is the first time they saw guards patrolling.

“Doesn’t it feel weird TaeTae? If they are mining something important, security seems to be less important.”

“I know.”

“Whatever it is, I don’t feel good about it.”

“Oppa, unni, don’t say that.”

“Anyway, I’ll take the left guard. You take the right one, okay Fany? On my signals.”

Taeyeon waits for the guards to be near. Once they are closed enough, he nodded his head as signal for Tiffany. She sling her machine gun on her back before stood up. Since the second guard walk slower than the first guard, Tiffany decided doing it silently. She clasped her palm on his mouth and with one swift move, she twist his head; snapping the bone. The guard is dead in an instant. Taeyeon came out and send a blow of punch on his neck breaking his neck bone. It only took them 10 seconds to kill the two guards.

“I hate it when I have to kill anyone.”

“We don’t have a choice. Seo, I think we should see that blue print again.”

“Here.”

Seohyun pulled out the blueprint and spread it on the floor. Tiffany points on a hallway.

“We’re here. So where should we go next?”

“I don’t know. We’re searching for every place right?”

Tiffany sighed. It might take hours going around a ship this big. Seohyun then pointed towards the captain cabin.

“We should start here. If I were a bad guy, I would probably locked all my secret stuffs in my room rather let it roam around.”

Taeyeon had to admit the kid might be right. If they recalled what Yuri told them about Alan Cecil, the guy doesn’t trust anyone. Captain cabin might be the best place to start.

“Okay. Let’s go.”

 

.....

 

Yuri and Jessica walked in front leaving Hyoyeon followed watching their backs. Yuri scratched his un itchy scalp. Jessica notices it.

“Don’t tell me you have lice.”

“I’m not. Don’t you hear what Taeyeon said earlier? It felt weird for me too.”

“Well, that means we’re good here. No enemies mean better result.”

Jessica might just agree with what Hyoyeon just said but someone sold them up before. So that means the ‘rat’ isn’t from their members?

“I don’t know Hyo. It’s too silence. Silence always ended up bad.”

“You’re always like that, Jessica. I’m enjoying it. We have less people trying to kill us.”

Yuri just awkwardly shrugged it off. Jessica glared him and slapped his back. Yuri winched in silence.

“Still violence huh Jessica?”

“Shut up Hyo. As a matter of fact, you didn’t receive your punishment for lying too. So brace yourself CAPTAIN.”

“We’re in this together Hyo.”

“Shut up Kwon.”

Yuri can’t help but smirk at her. Hyoyeon hated that. She looks around and then saw a door tag with Weapons outside. The three of them stare at each other before Yuri turned the door knob. It opens. Inside they saw dozens of weapon. Jessica took on the bazooka and shows it to Hyoyeon.

“It’s military standard. How did they get it?”

“Not only that Sica. Everything here is military standard.”

Hyoyeon took some guns and store it inside her backpacks. Jessica looked at her.

“Now we are stealing Hyo?”

“What? It’s military standard. Maybe Seohyun can trace this back at Eun Suh. Plus we’re short of hand guns too. So here.”

Both Yuri and Jessica can’t help but sighed. Nevertheless, they took the gun and slip it behind. A loud blast came from behind them blasting open the steel door. Hyoyeon hide behind a crate of M16 while Jessica and Yuri took cover behind high shelves. 6 armed soldiers came in open fire at them. Hyoyeon ducks even lower while Yuri and Jessica fired back.

“I told you silence is never good!!!”

Jessica took one guy while trying to cover for Hyoyeon. She’s on the more open area where she’s vulnerable. It was a mistake hiding there.

“I can’t even fight!”

“Stay low! Let us deal with this first!”

Yuri took another guy. The other 4 guys started spreading out when they notice 2 of them is dead. Jessica took a chance and get towards the open aiming for the head. Yuri backed her up by keep on shooting. She took 2 guys on the head before Hyoyeon rolled away and fired on the last two; one left. Yuri takes the final guy. Thank god their weapons are equipped with a silencer. The enemies too. Hyoyeon didn’t wait.

“Alpha 1! Alpha 2! We have been compromised! Be careful!”

 

.....

 

“Alpha 1! Alpha 3! We have been compromised! Be careful!”

“You guys okay Hyo?!”

Tiffany waits for Hyoyeon to respond back.

“Yeah we’re fine! We got them all! But this is getting dangerous!”

“But we can’t abort! Let’s finish this and head out!”

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon and Seohyun. The two of them nodded. Hyoyeon is right, they can’t quit now.

“Okay but if this getting dangerous, whether you like it or not, we have to abort!”

“Okay, just be careful! I’m informing Alpha 3!”

“Okay...”

A bullet flew missing Tiffany head. If it wasn’t of Taeyeon pulling her away, she would probably be dead. Seohyun open fire killing a guard. More are coming from his way.

“Damn it! Hyo was right. We have to run! Come on!”

Taeyeon pushed Seohyun and Tiffany. They run with the enemy trailing from behind. Taeyeon leep on firing towards them creating distance.

“Hyo! We’re being chase down! I’m getting to the upper deck again!”

 

 

.....

 

 

“How did they know we are here?!”

“I have no idea! They still not chasing you guys so proceed with mission! Good luck Alpha 3!”

Sunny gritted her teeth. Both Alpha 1 and Alpha 2 had enemies running after them. Missions objective have been compromised. Now Alpha 3 had to carry on with Alpha 1 mission.

“Come on. If we hurry, we might get to finish this.”

Sooyoung nodded and let Sunny lead the way. Yoong trailed behind them. They keep on walking until Sunny stumble on a door happens to be a Control Room. They looked at each other.

“Well, how lucky we are.”

“You bet Yoong. Now or never.”

“Let me.”

Sooyoung make his way towards the door and turned the knob. They entered and closed behind.

“Wow.”

Inside, it wasn’t a typical control room. It was a two stories floor of control room that look like some lab. Everyone was too engrossed working no one noticed they got in. Yoong then saw some lab coats. He took it and handed it towards Sunny and Sooyoung.

“We might as well check things out.”

They didn’t argue but Sooyoung kept his eyes on Yoong. He looked rather calm and it bothers him. Sunny wear it and hide her gun followed by Sooyoung and Yoong.

“What are they experimenting anyway?”

“Bingo.”

Just below them, place on a table is the Black Box. Sooyoung eyes widen in surprise. It seems easy for them. Then Yoong pointed on 6 keys next to it.

“I’ll bet that are the element keys.”

“They only need another one.”

“Come on, we need to get that. Alpha 1 and 2 might be at their ends by now.”

Sooyoung nodded at Sunny orders. He looked around. It will be too obvious if they walk down and just take it.

“I have an idea.”

Sooyoung took out his smoke grenade. Yoong just looked not showing any emotions at all while Sunny smile.

“Okay, here’s the plan. Once the smokes fill up the place, we grab one of the keys and ran away. They need 7 to open. So we can stop them by taking one. We can’t carry that large Black Box. But we can take keys.”

“This is too dangerous Sunny. There are a lot of people here. We might get caught.”

“Since when you’re afraid of getting caught Yoong? We’ll be fine. Just stick with each other okay?”

Yoong nodded reluctantly. Sooyoung get ready while Sunny and Yoong wait. Sooyoung took out the safety pin and threw the grenade on the second floor. The blast wasn’t big but the smoke fill up in any time leaving everyone in alert. Shouts and scream were heard. Sooyoung took the chance and run getting one of the element keys.

“Sunny!”

IFI agents are trained for this smoke situation so he can easily spots Sunny. He threw the key at her. Sunny received it.

“I got it! Let’s go!”

“TAKE THEM! INTRUDERS ALERT!”

“Oh uh. This is bad.”

“RUN SOO! COME ON YOONG!”

Stray bullets coming deep at them. The whole ships might be awake already and in alert for them. They need to get out now.

“SUNNY, SOO AND YOONG! GET OUT! ALPHA 1 AND ALPHA 2 ARE ON DECK! LET’S GO!”

Sunny get out first followed behind by Yoong and Sooyoung. They keep on running. They have no idea where they are going to.

“This is frustrating!”

“Just keep on running Sunny!”

“They are coming hot!!”

Yoong stopped and it made both Sunny and Sooyoung stop too.

“WHAT?”

“Let split up! They have slim chances on capturing us.”

“NO!”

It was Sooyoung. He won’t let Yoong separated them but Sunny agree with Yoong.

“He’s right. They have no idea who had the key. So they have to split up too. I’ll go left. Yoong, you’ll go right. Sooyoung, run straight!”

“But Sunny!”

“We don’t have much time!”

Sunny left quickly. Sooyoung groaned un happy. Yoong left already so he fires another round before keep on running.

 

.....

 

 

Yuri keeps on firing. He groaned when his back hit the end of the deck. He looked down and saw the sea below them.

“Guys, we’re at the end! What now!”

“Keep your feet on ground! Sunny and the gang got the element key! We have to wait for them!”

Jessica shots more than she ever can. Tiffany and Taeyeon took enemies on upper deck. They are too vulnerable for their own safety. Seohyun took out her laptops.

“What are you doing Seo?”

Hyoyeon was rather confused. Seohyun typed in something and a panel came out; the view of sea.

“I planted a remote control device on the two RIBs. I can get it here for our transportation.”

“You did?! You’re a genius Seo!”

Seohyun would have beamed in happiness but assessing their situation, she focused on navigation the two RIBs.

“Hurry up!”

“Let her work on it TaeTae! Don’t pressure my partner!”

 

....

 

 

Sooyoung didn’t think much. He keeps on running. He turned right getting into another pathway. He finally got into a room and closed it. Footsteps trailing behind him earlier went passed the room. he sighed in relief.

“That was close. Sunny? Yoong? Are you okay?”

There were no replies. He tried again but still the same.

“Why is the communicator isn’t working?”

“It doesn’t because apparently you are in a wrong room.”

Sooyoung turned around and saw 12 soldiers aiming their gun at him with Alan Cecil standing in front.

‘Oh no.’

He kept his gun aimed towards the other. Alan laughed.

“You are one tough guy. Let me make this simple. Handed over the key you took and I let you free.”

“You won’t get it.”

“That is not the answer I want. Give me the key or else.”

‘They don’t know Sunny had it.’

“You lose Alan.”

Alan Cecil expression turned dark. He took a step forward.

“I have your friends on deck with me. I blew them up if I had too. So hand me over the key!”

‘I can’t let him playing around. I trust my friends will be fine.’

“Sooyoung!”

He suddenly got his communicator working again.

‘Taeyeon..I’m trapped.’

He whispered it afraid of getting caught.

“What! I’m getting back to help you!”

‘No. I can handle this. Is Sunny with you?’

“Yeah. Just you and Yoong!”

‘Okay listen, I’m with Alan. I’ll buy you time. Leave the ship. Yoong and I will be fine. You have to trust me.’

“NO! Soo! I’ll go down!”

It was Sunny voice. Sooyoung knew he had no more time. Alan was busy talking rubbish in front of him. by the time he stop talking, he can’t communicate with his friends anymore.

‘Sunny, don’t you trust me? So trust me. I’ll be fine. Go.’

It was a second of silence before Sunny spoke again.

“I-I trust you. Come out safely okay?’

Sooyoung reached into his jacket and felt the item he had been hiding since earlier.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“What are you going to do with a C-4 Soo?”

Razak was shocked with his request but he fulfils it anyway. Sooyoung smile.

“Just.”

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

There were no way he would get out of here alive and he has no interest of getting caught and tortured.

‘You guys are safe on RIBs now?’

“Yes. Get out now!”

Sooyoung looked at Alan and smile. The French guy felt annoyed.

“What is so funny?”

“You lose Alan. Tell that to Hyesung.”

“What?”

Spooyoung pushed the red button. A clicked indicates the time bomb activated. 10 seconds. Sooyoung put down his gun.

‘Sunny?’

“Please be save Soo.”

‘I know. I love you.’

 

 

.....

 

‘I know. I love you.’

The bulk ship exploded below the deck sending flares high on the air. Hyoyeon eyes grew wider. The others saw the explosion. It was big and the ship might be sinking. Sunny eyes fill with tears.

“SOO! NO!”

Sunny threw her gun away prepared to dive back into the sea. She was stopped when Yuri held tight on her leaving her brawling in his arms.

“LET ME GO!”

“IT’S DANGEROUS SUNNY!”

“IT’S SOOYOUNG!”

Jessica slumped on the floor. Her bestfriend. Choi Sooyoung. Taeyeon helped Yuri holding onto Sunny while the others were too engrossed planting inside their mind that it wasn’t Sooyoung but the last conversation convince them it was him.

“SOOYOUNG!”

Sunny cried as much as she wants. But she knew no tears would bring him back to her. Nothing.