Chapter Two

Living With An EXO Member

You were just finished showering and put your towel on your head but you're already change to your sleep clothes because you're not stupid enough to bumped into Suho with just a towel around your body . You opened the bathroom door and were greeted with a bare upper body that made you suprised . "You scared me !" you almost yelled and look up . Ofcourse that was Suho . 

He smirked with a towel around his neck . "Yaah , we've been living under one roof for almost 5 years but you're still surprised to see me in this house ?" he said . You sigh "Its not like you're always here anyway ." your words left him stunned . He sigh and pulled you away from the bathroom entrance "Move . Its my turn now ."

He was about to close the door when you hold the door with your hand and said "Thanks !" He look at you weirdly "Did the Grim Reeper (Death Angel) say hi to you in a few seconds ?" he teased at your sudden 'thank you' which you barely said to him .

You just let a small smile and said "Thanks for erasing the smudged on my mirror ." He raised an eyebrow "I didn't era-" he was about to continue when he remembered what would you do to his Wasabi and he cough "ohh arasso whatever ." he look away . You smirked "Your Wasabi is where you left it the last time . I never touch it ." you then left .

Suho got surprised "Mwo ?! Yaah !" he yelled while watching you left . You lied to him about going to do anything to his Wasabi because you don't even know where he put it . You just threatened him with it . He sigh in disbelief and close the bathroom's door . He was just done finishing showering and went to his room . He quickly go towards his drawers and open it . He sigh in relieved when he saw his small green bear still in there . 

He took it out and hug it tightly . He didn't noticed that he didn't close his door and you were just passing by his room and saw him hugging the bear . He named it Wasabi because its green in colour . You knew how much that thing means to him because the first time he and his mom moved in with you and your dad 5 years ago , he keep crying because he couldn't find that Wasabi . You thought it was childish of him because he was already 15 at that time . 

But you let it go since you thing its just a waste of time bothering or even talking to him . 

That morning Suho is already in his school uniform and were headng downstairs with his bag clinging on his left shoulder while struggling to tied his tie . He was never good at tying his tie . You already tought him few years ago , and that was only because you got a headache watching him tying the tie . but he already forgot it . 

"Aisshh how do tied this thing ?" Suho complained . He then realized he stopped infront of your room . He sigh that he knew he had to ask for your help again with the tie . He knocked and said "Park Jasmine , I know this is a little too much , but can you help me with this tie ? I forgot how to tied it ." He wait for your respond but he heard nothing . He made a weird face "Yaah , you can say something you know ?" he said but still no respond . "Are you really gonna ignore me ?" he almost screamed . 

He then turn your door knob "Park Jasmine you're really-" he stopped when he noticed that you're not in your room . "Ohh ? She already left ?" he said to himself and look around for your figure .

"Are you sure you don't want to ride with us ?" Suho heard a voice saying from outside the house . 

"Dae . I'll be fine . See ya later Mr.Lee ." another voice said and he walked towards your balcony . He then saw you leaving the house . Heading to school he presume ofcourse . He sigh in disbelief . "She's really not going to ride the car to school ." he then walked downstairs .

He's already infront of the car's door where Mr.Lee the driver and also your dad's assistant , opened the door for Suho . Suho was about to get in the car when he paused and look at Mr.Lee .

"Mr.Lee ?" he called .

"Dae young master ?" Mr.Lee repsonded . Suho raised a brow "Does that 'hot-head' always walked to school ? Even after all these years ?" he asked .

Mr.Lee got confused "Hot-head ?" he asked . Suho shook his head as he just realized what he just said infront of him . "I mean , Park Jasmine ." he corrected . "The girl living with me ."

Mr.Lee let out a small smile "Ahh , dae . She always walked to school . Wae ?"  he asked Suho .

Suho nodded and said "Aniya . Let's go to school ." Suho then headed to school .

On his way , he saw you walking on the right side of the road he then asked Mr.Lee to slowly drived next to you .

"Yaah 'hot-head' ." he called you as soon as he slide down the car's window .

You got suprised and turned . Your eyes widened when you saw it was Suho and quickly look away . Hoping that people won't see you talking to him .

"I thought we agreed not to talk to each other outside of our house ?" you said but not looking at him . He sigh "Just get it . I'll dropped you off infront of the gate ." "No ." you immediately turned down the offer .

Suho knew you would rejected it but he still tried . "Don't be such a baby . No one is practically here at this hour ." you sigh in disbelief . "Still no . I rather walk ." you said . He chuckled "Yaah , its dangerous for you to walk alone at this hour ." he continued . 

"i don't care ." you replied .

"just get in ." 

"No ." 

"What should i said to your dad if something happened to you ?" he asked trying to get your attention .

You stopped walking and look at him . The car also stopped .

"I've been walking to school way before i met you . I'm fine . Now leave ." you said and quickly continue walking .

Suho's expression change when you said that . He sigh in disbelief and just asked Mr.Lee to drive to school . He have no idea why your words keep on replaying on his mind . "Crazy girl ." he said slowly .

Suho arrived to school first and he made his way to his locker where all the other members of EXO are . Some are playing with each other and some were reading their books . They saw Suho and greeted him . Suho greeted them back and opened his locker . "Yaah , we're going to class first ." Chanyeol said to Suho . Suho nodded . They all went to class especially Kai who is just closed his locker next to Suho's .

Kai suddenly chuckled . Suho closed his locker and look at Kai weirdly "Wae ?" he asked . Kai pointed at Suho's tie and said "Your tie ." Suho then look at his tie and sigh "Aissh i forgot about this ." he then tried to tied it and struggled again . Kai shook his head and said "Let me help ." Suho smiled at his dongsaeng and said "Ohh gomawo ." Kai tied smoothly and said "Why didn't you asked your step-sister to tied it ?"

Suho sigh and were about to say something but saw you infront of your locker . He look at you weirdly and remembered what you said to him earlier 

"I've been walking to school way before i met you . I'm fine . Now leave ." 

"Is she mocking my existence or something ?" he thought . Kai already finished with the tie "Done ," he said making Suho got back in reality and look at Kai . "Ohh thanks !" he said . Kai just nodded . Suho then remembered something "Jongin-ah ?" Kai look at his hyung "Wae ?" Suho gave him a weird look . "Wae did you wipe off the smudged i did on her mirror yesterday ?" 

 

 

Helloooo ! Finally updated my second chapter :) please look forward for more ! thank youuu :) xoxo