Chapter Twenty-Five

Living With An EXO Member

The performances ended and now all the students are releasing their lanters to the sky . You all watched how they all beautifully decorated the night sky . 

The EXO members too enjoying the sight . Suho on the other hand turn to look at you . He saw you smile at the sky and that moment , he can feel inside that guilt is killing him slowly . 

You felt like someone is watching you and you look infront of you . Its Suho looking at you with a blank face . You smiled at him but he just walked away . "What's wrong with him ?" you thought but then turn your attention to Sushin .

Suho walked towards his locker and stared at the mirror he put in there . He look at his reflection and sigh deeply while rubbing his temples . 

"What are you doing here hyung ?" 

Suho turned and got suprised to see Kai behind him . "Dae ? Ahh...nothing . What are you doing here ?" 

"I'm on my way to the restroom but then i saw you here . You okay ?" Kai asked noticing the dark expression on the latter face .

Suho tried to smile , "Kenchana . I was just taking something from my locker ." he closed his locker and a piece of paper flew to the ground from his locker . Kai noticed it and pick the paper up . He wanted to give it back to Suho but couldn't help noticing the writings on it . 

Suho raised a brow at what is Kai reading . Kai's eyes twitched as he finish reading it and face Suho .

"Hyung , why do you have this ?" he asked at the now confuse Suho . 

Kai showed the paper to Suho and Suho's eyes widened as he realized what Kai is talking about .

"That...." Suho tried to say . 

"This is the note about you and Jasmine that were pasted on the notice board few days ago . Only , i swear that i saw Jasmine threw it out after shredding it ." Kai tried to think . "I'm pretty sure thats the only note ever showed around ."

Suho now a little panicked inside and took away the note from Kai before stuffing it in his jacket pocket .

Kai look at Suho weirdly , "Wait , hyung , you're not the one who put the note up did you ?" he asked . 

Suho sigh and just look down . Kai scoffed in disbelief , "Its you ? You're the one who put that up ?" 

"I can explain ." Suho finally look at Kai .

"You can explain ? Jasmine have been suffering eversince you put up that damn note and you said you can explain ?!" Kai now raised his voice .

Suho raised a brow , "Suffering ? What are you talking about ?" 

Kai sigh , "Jasmine have been bullied and tortured by your fans for the passed few days ."

Suho look down , "She didn't...she didn't tell me anything ." 

Kai let out a scoffed "Ofcourse she wouldn't tell you . She's been trying to protect your image while letting herself get all the blame when you're being selfish as didn't think that all this could happen !" 

"Why would you do that hyung ?" Kai asked really confused to Suho's actions .

Suho glared at Kai , "I'm trying to protect her okay ?" 

"From what ?"

"You !" Suho shot .

"Me ?" Kai asked confused .

"Yeah you ! Eversince i moved in with her family , we both never actually get along . And now , i'm finally home , i'm trying to get close to her but then you showed up and her attention is all on you ." Suho explained .

"What ? Wait , you like her don't you hyung ?" Kai asked scanning Suho's face . Suho got startled by it but then look away .

Kai scoffed , "I knew it . But what does that have anything to with that stupid note of yours and protecting her from me ? I won't hurt her hyung !" 

"But your fans will once they found out you two are seeing each other ." Suho shot back .

"But your fans already did it ." Kai said . Suho look at him . 

"You're such a kid hyung . You're doing all this just for her attention when in fact she's treating you like her own brother ." 

"But i'm not her brother !" Suho shouted . 

Kai nodded , "I know . But does she know that you're not her brother ? or even step-brother ?" he asked . Suho just look down .

"Admit it hyung , you're just a selfish guy who is lucky enough to get adopted by your parents ." Kai said .

That caught Suho off guard . Suho immediately took Kai by his collar and slammed him on the locker . "What did you just say ?" Suho glared at him .

The truth is , Suho was actually born in a very poor family . His real family had to give him away to the orphanage because they can't afford to take care of him . Suho was just a few months old when he first arrived at the orphanage . 

After a few weeks , a very rich married couple adopted Suho and brought him home . He live very happy with his family until one day , his father got sick and when he was about to die , he told the 12 year old Suho that he was actually adopted and gave him a small green teddy bear which he named Wasabi . 

Suho couldn't believe it at first but he just accepted it . After his father died , he lived with his mother who is taking over his father business . A few years later , his mother met your father and got married . Thats how he and his mother ended up living with your family until now .

So , technically , Suho and you have no relations whatsoever . That's why Suho have been thinking the possibilities of you and him together because its not impossible .

"I wonder if your father felt a little regret adopting you if he's seeing this right now ." Kai said . And that earned him a punch on the face . Kai is now on the ground . While wiping the blood from the corner of his lips .

"Repeat that one more time , and you're dead ." Suho warned . Kai scoffed and stand up . This time , Kai punched Suho that Suho lay on the floor . 

"That's for making Jasmine suffer ." Kai said . 

By this time , students who were walking around saw the situation and started to surrounded the scene to see what happened . Some students ran back to the field to tell the teacher what happened . 

The EXO boys got surprised and they all quickly ran to the scene . You and Sushin ran after them . "What's happening ?" Sushin asked . "I dunno ." you replied while still running .

Both Suho and Kai still punching each other that caused bruises all over . EXO immediately separated them as soon as they arrived . "What the hell guys ?!" Kris shouted in between them .

"What is going on here ?!" the principal asked . All students got quiet . Both you and Sushin got suprised to see what's happening . Suho is being held by five EXO members while the remaining held Kai . 

You immediately come between them . Suho couldn't look at you . 

"What's going on here ? Are you guys trying to kill each other ?" you asked both of them . 

Kai wiped a blood from his face and said "Should i tell her hyung ? or do you want to tell her by putting up an announcement on the notice board ?" 

You and the others at the scene raised a brow , "Notice board ? What is he talking about ?" you face Suho .

Suho only managed to stare at the ground . That when Baekhyun noticed a paper on the floor and pick it up . His eyes widened upon reading the words . "Hyung , why do you have this ? I thought there's only one note and Jasmine already threw it out ." Baekhyun asked Suho . Suho bit his lip upon realizing the note is with Baekhyun .

"What are you talking about ?" you asked Baekhyun . 

He sigh and showed you the paper , "This is the note about you and Suho hyung ." Everyone started to gasps .

"But..i already threw it out ." you said confused .

"What's going hyung ? How come you have another copy of it ?" D.O asked . Everyones attention are now at Suho .

"Wait , you did that ?" you asked . Hoping inside that what you said is wrong . Suho look at you , "I can explain ."

You scoffed in disbelief "Can you ?" you shot back that made him startled a little . Now he know what he have done is really wrong .

"Why would you don that ?" you asked him feeling disappointed . Suho was about to answer when you look away .

"You know what , forget it . We'll talk about this at home ." you said and go towards Kai who is hurting . 

You put his arm around your shoulder while D.O on the other side . 

"Can you guys take him home ?" You asked the other EXO members . They nodded and you thanked them before you and D.O took Kai to the nursing room . You didn't even glanced at Suho . 

The others started to help Suho to bring him home and the principle dismiss the students while having a headache as what is going on to his school right now . 

Sushin texted you saying that the students are leaving to go home and she will see you tomorrow .  You thanked her for understanding .

D.O left after helping to sat Kai on the bed . You are now putting some ointment on the scars on Kai's face .

"Ouch..." Kai whined .

You apologized before doing the last touch and sat next to him . 

"You okay ?" you asked . He nodded , "Ofcourse . This is nothing compare to get hurt while dancing ." You chuckled a little before looking down . Kai noticed it .

"Look , i'm pretty sure Suho hyung have a reason why he did that . You should try to listen to his explanation before beating the life out of him ." he said . You nodded and smiled at him , "Yeah i guess . Thanks ." 

You stood up from the bed and said "I should get home now . I need to check if he's okay ." Kai nodded , "Ofcourse . I'll call D.O hyung to pick me up ." You smiled at him and gave him a hug .

Kai got suprised but hug you back . "Thanks for beating him . I have always wanted to do that eversince we started living together ." you said and broke the hug .

He chuckled , "Sure . No problem ." You smiled at him and waved him goodbye before leaving . Kai sigh and smiled . Eventhough he's hurting right now , but he feel better already after that hug .

You just arrived home and the house is dark . You were about to head upstairs when you saw the kitchen's light was on . You walked towards the kitchen and saw Suho sitting on the chair while putting a bag of ices on his eye . 

You feel really pissed off but at the same time you can't just let Suho like this with blood still on his face . 

Suho felt like all his energy was drained and were about to fall asleep when he felt someone removed the bag of ices from his face . He turn as saw you beside him with a first aid kit .

Suho was suprised to see you and was about to open his mouth when you just put some ointment at the corner of his eyes that made him winced .

"Owwww !" 

"Serve you right ." you said slowly that made Suho turn back to his original expression and just let you heal him . 

 

Helllooo ! hiii ! sorry for the late update . busy busy ! So , how was this chapter ? Hope you guys like it . Are youg guys suprise to found out that it was actually Suho who put up that note ? lol XD Do wait for more ! Thank youuu xoxoxo