Chapter Eighteen

Living With An EXO Member

The day passed quickly as you finished school for today and took a shower as soon as you reached home . After an hour , you heard the door bell . You go down to the living room and opened the door . It was Kai still wearing his school uniform .

"You're here ?" you asked . "No , not yet ." Kai sarcasticly replied . You cough and said "Where's Sehun ?" 

He come in your house and close the door for you as he said "Sehun couldn't come today ." You made a confuse face "Why ?" "His mom made him do some stuffs before he can leave the house , so he had to stay home all day ." Kai explained with his hands in his pockets .

You nodded "Okay , let's go up ." you then walked upstairs . He raised a brow and you turned to look at him when you noticed he didn't follow you . "Aren't you coming ?" you asked as he just stood there looking rather confuse .

He then said "So , its okay for you that its just us today ?" You made a weird face "Yeah . Why not ?" 

"Really ?"

You nodded "Are you coming or not ?" you asked him again .

He nodded and smiled before following you . You shook your head and headed to your room . 

As you both enter your room , he put his bag on the bed and took out the science project's paper works . You put another chair at the study table for him to sit . "Wait here , i'll get some snacks and drinks ." you said and left to the kitchen after he nodded . 

Kai look around your room first as he waited for you . He noticed how your room have a lot of very unique paintings and a lot of sketch book . "She must like art a lot ." he said picking up a small painting you put inside your box full of your art collections .

You paint and draw everytime you're stress out or wanted to be free from whatever it is you tried to get away from . You kind pick up this interest from your mom who loves art so much . Kai smiled at each drawing he saw .

You're in your kitchen getting some cans of soft drinks and some fruits . "What's all that for ?" Suho asked as he reaced the kitchen . You look at him and said "Its for us ." "Us ?" Suho asked raising a brow . 

"Me and Kai . We're doing the science project today ." you replied while putting the fruits on a plate . He nodded slowly and thought "I was wondering who's shoes was it outside ."

"Just him ? Where's Sehun ?" he asked trying not to sound to curious . You lifted your head looking at weirdly . "What ?" he asked . "Nothing ." you shook your head . "Sehun got some things to do ." you continued and carried the drinks and fruits to your room .

You walked passed Suho as he said "Don't shut the door ." You look at him "Mwo ? Wae ?" He rubbed the back of his neck "Ani . I mean i don't trust you both being alone in one room ." 

You raised a brow "What's that suppose to mean ?" He cough "He's still a guy and you're a girl . Just becareful ." You cringed "Mwo ? Yaah ! He's not like that ." you understanding what he meant .

"Who knows right ? A man is still a man . All man have this urge to do something when they're alone with a gi-" he didn't get to finish his sentence as you stuffed his mouth with a piece of slice apple . 

"Don't say nonsense . Call me if you need anything ." you said as you glared at him and left to your room .

He chewed on the apple "I'm just saying the truth yaishh ." he said with a stuffed mouth and headed upstirs to get ready to take a shower .

Kai put down the sketch book to where it belongs and was about to walked towards the study table back when he accidently hit something . He made a face as his toe stings a little . "What the heck was that ?" he questioned and noticed a small box sticking out a little under your bed . He bend on his knee and pull up the cover to see the box under your bed . 

He pulled out the box and made a weird face . "Mwoya ? What's this empty bottles doing here ?" he said as he saw the box full of the empty bottles of the white vitagen you collected for years now . All the bottles were from 'someone' who give you vitagen by putting them in your locker every Wednesday for the last 3 years . 

He pick on of the bottles and cringed his face as his eyes widened . "Wait , isn't this-" he was about to finished his sentence as he heard footsteps nearing your room . He quickly push back the box under your bed and sit on the chair at your study table .

"Sorry i'm late ." you apologized as you closed the door . He just smiled and shook his head "That's okay ." You put the fruits on the table and give him a can of soft drink . He thanked you and you both took a sip before started to discuss about the project .

You explained and told him about some ideas you can add up to the project . He nodded and agreed . Sometimes he would gives suggestions too which made your life much easier . 

After 3 hours , you both finished the last stage of the report so you three can start building the project soon . You both strecthed and massage some body parts that got stiff for sitting for hours . Kai already took of his blazer and tie hours becuase it was too hot .

"Well , i guess we're done for today . We can start making the project as soon as we got all the things we need to build it ." Kai nodded in agreement . You were cleaning the papers and so is Kai . Kai then said "My mom not gonna arrive until 7 p.m tho . And its only 5:15 p.m now ." 

You noticed that its still early for him to go home too . "Well , you can just hangout here ." you suggested . His eyes widened "I can ?" 

"Ofcourse . Should i call Suho then ?" you stood up from your chair about to headed to Suho's room . Kai then hold your wrist "Ani . Kenchana . Can't i just hang in here ?" he asked . You made a confuse face but sit down back and nodded "Umm sure ." He smiled and thank you .

"Hey , let's watch a movie ." you said and took out your laptop and placed them on the study table after cleaning all the paper works . Kai chuckled as he watch you switching on your laptop . "Sure . Why not ." he said .

You both decided to watch The Avengers . You both laugh at the funny scenes and give each other some opinion about how the Avengers should fight the bad guys . Kai also said that he fit Captain America character best which made you disagree with him . He thought you were wrong and get you back by saying you suit being the Hulk best .

"And why is that ? Last time i check , i'm not a dude ." you told him . He made a thinking face and snapped his fingers . "What ?" you asked him . By now , you both complete forgot about the movie and just mocked each other . 

"Well , the Hulk is a big , ugly , always angry creature . So , he fits you a lot . Since you eat a lot as if you're big , you're easy to lose a temper but atleast you don't turn green ." he said as if he just said the smartest things is the world as he munch in some popcorns . Your jaw dropped "Wh..what ? So , where the ugly come in ? My personality ?" you sarcasticly asked him . 

He shook his head "Naah , you're the opposite of ugly ." he said as he munch the popcorn . You were about to shot him back when you realized he said that you're opposite of ugly . You made a confuse face .

"Opposite of ugly ? So , you're saying i'm pretty ?" you asked teasing him at the same time . He stopped munching and his eyes widened as he just realized what he just said . He turn to look at you slowly .

You smirked and said "Thank you then . Finally you said something true ." you . He scoffed at your words . He thought he was caught but then again , its impossible for you to think anything else . And somehow , his heart felt a little disappointed . He shook that feeling off and just continue watching the movie with you . 

Its almost 7 p.m and it was time for Kai to wait for his mom downstairs . You thanked him for coming and he thanked you for the food and drinks you provided him . You were sending him to your door and when you opened it , Suho almost lose his balance and quickly fix his posture acting like he didn't do anything .

You and Kai got startled . "What are you doing ?" you asked confused . He cough "W..what do you mean ?" acting innocence . You raised your brow "Were you stalking us ?" His eyes widened in disbelief , "What ? No . Why would i even- No i didn't . You can't just say things ." he folded his arms . 

Kai trying to hold in his laughter as he knows that Suho was obvious stalking on him and Jasmine incase you both do anything . 

"So , why are you here ?" you asked . Suho cough "I was just , trying to , tell Kai , that he's mom will be here soon . Yeah , that's it ." he gave an excuse . You made a poker face "Ofcourse you did ." you sarcasticly said to him . Suho rolled his eyes and pulled Kai . "I'll send you to the door . Let's go ." he said as he pulled Kai downstairs .

Kai got surprised but managed to said quickly "See you tomorrow Jasmine !" "Okay !" you yelled and chuckled at both of the boys actions . You then closed your door . 

Suho and Kai are now at your front gate . It was awkward eversince the almost fight happened between them so they just stayed quiet . Kai turn to Suho "Sorry about before hyung . I got carried away ." Suho got startled but then smiled "Naah , thats okay . I started it anyway . So , i'm sorry too . Seeing back how acted , i don't deserved to be a leader ." he replied while looking down . 

Kai smiled and tapped Suho shoulder "Don't say that hyung . You're the best leader anyone could ever ask for . Well , atleast you still remember you're a leader unlike Kris hyung who i think he doesn't even know he's in EXO sometimes ." They both laugh and bid goodbye after Kai's mom arrived . 

Helllooo ! How about this chapter ? sorry if its a little boring tho :/ btw , something went wrong with my account this morning and some of my wall post also some comments suddenly disappeared and said 'comment deleted by owner' which I DIDN'T ! and that pissed me off because i love reading any post and comments you guys wrote to me . I hope it's get fix tho . Thankfully the chapters and my other fix is alright . Sorry if any of your comments got removed , i have no idea how that happened :(( MIANHE ! *bows* ALSO , thank you so much for reading and do wait for more :) love youuu xoxo

Ohhh and do keep praying for flight MH370 ! its still missing and hopefully it'll be found soon . Thank you so much for all your support and prayers :'))