Chapter Three

Living With An EXO Member

"Wae did you wiped off the smudged i did on her mirror yesterday ?"

"Dae ?" Kai suddenly got suprised by Suho sudden question .

"You're the one who wiped it off didn't you ?" he asked again . Kai knows what his hyung is talking about . He rubbed the back of his neck and smiled . "ohh...dae ."

"Wae ? You should just leave them ." Suho started to get irritated . Kai look at his hyung "Wae ? Do you want her to get annoyed ?" Suho raised his brow "What ?" he asked Kai . Kai sigh "i did that because i don't want you both to have a 'World War 3' in your house ." Suho look away and cough . 

"Besides , maybe you should let her off for a few days . A few days after tomorrow atleast . Then , you can go back to torturing her ." Kai said . Suho look at him with a confuse face . "What are you talking about ? Why tomorrow ? I can just torture her tonight ." Suho smirked . Kai let out a small laugh and patted his hyung's shoulder . "Just for a few days hyung . It might help her a little bit ." Kai smiled and left to class .

Suho watched Kai walked away and said to himself "What is that kid mumbling about ?" he then shook his head and were about to walk to class when he noticed you still looking inside your locker . He look carefully and also noticed that you were smiling at a bunch of pictures that you pasted at the inside of the locker's door . 

His eyes tried to trace who is the people on the pictures and finally realized that they were actually you and your late mother . His eyes widened "That must be her and her mom ." he thought . You touched the pictures and closed your locker before headed to your class . Suho got suprised that you headed his way and he immediately look away and whistle . 

You look at him weirdly as you passed him and shook your head . "Wae did i even live with this weirdo ?" you thought and headed to class . Since everyone already headed to class , you and Suho were the lasts ones to headed to class . Suho watched you walked away and sigh "She looks like her mom though ." He thought and quickly shook his head realizing what he just said . "What are you thinking Suho ? Get back to your sense . She's the vicious , mean , sneaky , evil little step-sister . Okay , good . Now , class ." He take a breath and headed to class . 

After school , the EXO boys headed to the main gate to leave the school , they were laughing and joking around with each other . Suho already saw Mr.Lee infront of the gate and shook his hand with s . "Gotta go . See you guys tomorrow ." he said . They all nodded . Suho shook Kai's hand and Kai motioned him to look far to his left . 

Suho made a confuse face and he turn to his right (which is Kai's left) . Suho noticed Kai was actuallly pointing at you . You were walking away from school . Going home by walking as usual . Suho sigh and give a smile at Kai . 

"You're lucky to have Mr.Lee ." Kris said to Suho . "Yeahh , he can do anything and the only one who can be patient with your attitude ." Sehun joked . Suho and the others chuckled . "Good driver you have there ." Chen said . Suho look towards Mr.Lee who is standing next to the car while helping a little kid tie his shoe laces . The little boy thanked Mr.Lee and left with Mr.Lee waving at him .

Suho smiled at his actions and said "He's more than a driver ." Mr.Lee look at Suho and bowed a little . "He's like a father to me ." Suho continued . The members smiled and patted his shoulder . They knew how much Suho missed his real father . "We'll see you tomorrow ." Baekhyun said trying to ease him and Suho nodded . He then left to go to Mr.Lee .

He bowed to Mr.Lee a little before go inside the car . Mr.Lee closed the door and started driving . Suho was paying attention to his phone when he realized that Mr.Lee went to a different direction . "Ohh ? Isn't my house that way ?" he asked curiously . Mr.Lee then said "Mr.Park (your father) asked me to bring you to his office for a while . he have something to discuss about ." 

Suho made a weird face because his step-father (your father) never called him to his office before . He usually just leave messages to Mr.Lee and Mr.Lee will tell Suho . "ahhh , chincha ? Arasso ." Suho said and continue playing his phone .

Suho never hated your dad . He knows that your dad made his mom happy and thats enough for him . Besides , your dad is very nice to him and supported him many ways since his debut as an EXO . Your dad even bought the dorm EXO living now for him and s to live comfortably . Suho grateful for  your dad actions . He just never actually have that father-son relationship like he used to have with his real dad with your dad . But they do make funs of each other and joke around sometimes . These days , they both were busy . 

As Suho arrived at your dad officed , it was an office inside a big company where your dad own . Suho sat politely on the sofa near your dad and drank the tea your dad's secretary served . "Sorry for bringing you suddenly here ." you dad apologized first . Suho smiled "Ani . Kenchana . It must be important that you have to talk about this immediately ." 

Your dad nodded slowly "Actually it is ." your dad started . Suho listens carefully to your dad . "You see , its about my daughter . Jasmine ." Suho nodded "What about her ?" Suho got worried because he will not know what to do if your dad ask him why didn't you and him go to school together or why he let you walked alone to school . "I'm gonna kill her if he asked me about that walking to school thing ." Suho thought . 

Your dad sigh "Can you make sure she sleeps at home tomorrow night ?" Suho got surprised "Dae ?" "Jasmine , she usually , when this time of the year come , she will not come home and spend the night alone . She sometimes won't eat and i'm worried that she's going to do it again this year ." your dad explained . 

Suho got even more confused "I'm sorry but what do you mean by that ?" he asked . Your dad raised a brow . "Ohh ? She didn't tell you ?" Suho shook his head . Your dad sigh "Tomorrow is her mom and my wife's death anniversary ." Suho's eyes widened "Dae ?" your dad nodded , "I guess she never mention it to you . Well , she's never the type to tell people her problems . Even me ." you dad explained . Suho nodded . "So , can you help me make sure she sleeps at hime tomorrow night ? i know this a little burden for you but i have a meeting at Japan tomorrow , and i can't make sure if she will or not sleeps at home . "  your dad said .

Suho noticed how your dad looked really worried and he smiled . "Dae , i can make sure she'll sleep at home tomorrow . Just trust me abonim (father but in a formal way) ." Your dad smiled "Thank you so much Junmyeon-ah . I'll repay your back soon ." he patted Suho's shoulder . Suho smiled and just remembered something . "But , where did she sleeps every year ?" 

Your dad sigh "I don't know too . We searched for her at the graveyard , but she wasn't there . We gave up looking for her when she said she can go home alone . But that's not the case last year ." your dad explained . Suho got curioused . "What happened last year ?" he asked . "Some boy brought her home while carrying her . The boy told me he found her sleeping under the big tree . But we never know where that big tree was ." your dad told Suho . 

Suho nodded and asked "Who's the boy ?" Your dad shook his head "We don't know too . We only know that he's a high school student since he wore the same thing Jasmine were wearing ." Suho sigh "She slept with her uniform on ?" Your dad nodded . "She never went home after school ." Suho shook his head "Crazy girl ." he thought .

Suho then went home and lay on his bed thinking about your actions every year during your mom's death anniversary . "Is she crazy for not coming home like that ? Weird kid . really weird ." he thought and took a shower before he goes to sleep .

 

Helloooo ! how are you ? sorry for the short and very late update ! i just finished exam ! yeayyy more update :D i'll update soon ! do wait and thank youuu :) xoxoxo