Chapter Twenty-Two

Living With An EXO Member

The next morning at school , you and Sushin were walking together at the hallway . While you were talking with Sushin , some students passed by glared at you and also whispered among each other . That made you raised a brow . 

"What's wrong ?" Sushin asked realizing you're not focusing on the conversation anymore . You then heard noises and you both turned to look infront of you . There's a bunch of students looking at something on the notice board . 

"What's going on there ?" Sushin peeked . "I don't know ." you replied . Sushin then pulled you closer to the board . 

"Mwoya ? Is this a joke ?" someone said more like complaining . 

"I don't think this is April Fool yet ." another one continued . 

You look up and noticed a sheet of paper pasted on the board .

BREAKING ! EXO's Suho and Park Jasmine are related to each other ! They are step-siblings . Jasmine's father got married to Suho's mother 6 years ago and now they live under the same roof . We've been fooled by them for the passed years . Do take note and pass around . THANK YOU !

Your eyes widened and your jaw dropped . What the hell ?! You thought . Sushin glanced at you to see your reaction . You were about to walk away when someone called you . You turn and saw it was Yuri . One of the Queenkas in your school , who also a senior . 

"Are you doing this on purpose ?" she asked walking towards you that made Sushin startled . Now , everyone's attention are on you . You look at her , "You believe that note ?" She scoffed , "Yaah , true or not , you're just gonna get in trouble and i know you only did this so that Suho oppa and the EXO members to notice you ." 

You sigh in disbelief . "I'm not like you . I don't crave for attention ." you shot back . "Mwo ?!" Yuri yelled . Before it got worse , Sushin quickly pulled you away from the scene . 

You and Sushin are now at a garden behind the school . You sat down on the bench and ruffled your hair . "Aisshh does this even make any sense ?" Sushin felt bad and rubbed your back . "Maybe people won't believe that note ." You sigh , "Even if they don't , they can still do some research and other s ." 

"But , who would even do this ? There's only a few people that know about this ." Sushin said . You suddenly stood up . "I'll see you later okay ?" you then left . "Mwo ? Yaah ! Where are you going ?" Sushin yelled but you already walk away . 

You walked back towards the notice board . There are still people reading it . You tored the paper off the board that made the people there gasps in suprise . You didn't care and just took the paper to ask someone who you thought might have anything to do with this . 

Xiumin and Chanyoung were joking around with each other at Xiumin's locker . They talked and laugh . "Is this yours ?" you suddenly showed up and shoved the paper to Chanyoung . Both Xiumin and Chanyoung got surprise at you sudden action . 

Chanyoung raised a brow and read the paper . "Whoa . Are you planning on revealing this to the whole world ?" Chanyoung asked . You rolled your eyes , "Are you ?" He got surprised "Mwo ?" "Was it you ?" you questioned . 

"Hold up , what happened ?" Xiumin got confused . "Someone hold that up on the notice board and now the whole school knows that i and Suho are related ." you explained . "And you're accusing me ?" Chanyoung straighten his body . "You're the only one that knew about this beside Sushin and EXO members ." you replied .

Chanyoung scoffed , "Haven't it accured to you that your best friend might did this ?" "Sushin have no reason to do this ." you shot back .

"So do i !" Chanyoung started to raised his voice . He just can't stand being accused by something he didn't do . Especially by you .

"Okay okay calm down ." Xiumin get in between you too . You look away and so does Chanyoung . 

"Jasmine , when did that note pasted on the board ?" Xiumin asked calmly . "I don't know . It wasn't there yesterday . Someone must have pasted there early this morning when no ones arrived yet ." you replied . 

Xiumin raised a brow , "If you think its Chanyoung , it can't be him . He spend the night at my house yesterday and we just arrived school 10 minutes ago . He's with me all this time . I didn't see him do this kind of thing ." 

You bit your lip and look at Chanyoung . To be honest , you didn't even know why you accused of Chanyoung . The whole thing between you and him have been solved anyway . Why would he even do this all of sudden to you ? You just too surprised with all this and he's the first person that came to your mind . 

You felt bad and look at Chanyoung . "I'm sorry . Its just that this happened all of a suddened and i just can't think straight right now . " you apologized as you leaned on the locker and hung your head low . 

Chanyoung's heart softend a bit . He knew you must be in a messed to suddenly act like that . "Hey , calm down . We'll find the culprit and ask them why would they spread this thing ." Xiumin patted your back .

"Yeah . And then i can kick their off ." Chanyoung replied lightly that made Xiumin glared at him . "What ?" Chanyoung asked . 

You let out a small chuckled and said "Thanks guys but i think i need to solve this on my own ." 

"What are you going to do now ?" Xiumin asked . You sigh and move away from the locker , "Its already been done anyway . The whole schools knows . Right now , i need to find Suho to make sure he's alright with all this ." 

"What about you ? Are you alright with this ?" Chanyoung questioned . You shrugged , "I'll just be prepared for what's going to happen ." with that , you walked off .

Chanyoung and Xiumin sigh at your answer . "We need to avoid her from getting hurt by the fans ." Chanyoung suggested . Xiumin agreed and they both started walking to class .

"Yaah yaah ! Did you heard ? Park Jasmine from class 3-2 are related to EXO's Suho . Daebak right ?" a boy from Lay class told the whole class about it . Lay raised a brow and turned to look at Suho who is not in his sit . "What's going on ?" Lay thought and tried to listen carefully to the students conversations .

"Someone pasted a note on the notice board and everyone read it . The whole school knows !" 

"Waahh isn't Jasmine the one who did it ? For attention maybe ?" 

"I thought that too . That all could be a lie . I never even saw Suho and her talked ." a girl said received nods from her friends .

Lay sigh in disbelief . "Note ? Who would do that ? Is Jasmine okay tho ? And where is Suho ?" Lay thought and was about to stood up from his sit when the teacher came in . Lay ruffled his hair and just sat back down while glancing at the empty sit next to him . 

Suho was helping a teacher he bumped into when he's on his way to class . He ran quickly and finally arrived to his class . "Sorry i'm late ." Suho apologized to the teacher . The teacher just asked him to sit . 

Lay just stared at him until he sat down . Suho was panting and taking out his books when Lay whispered . "What ?" Suho whispered back .

"Something happened and everyone knows about you and Jasmine being related ." Lay replied as slow as possible . 

Suho froze and look at Lay . He was about to say something when the teacher cleared to get their attention . Lay and Suho then continued with focusing on the teacher . 

You were walking towards the back of the school to throw the trash on the big trash bin there . It wasn't suppose to be your turn to throw away the trash today . But eversince you entered you class , you've been receiving judging , trash talk and an early birthday present which is your table got smudged by all kinds of writing , by your classmates . Especially girls . 

You tolerated them so much by not saying any word to them and also agreeing to throw the trash away because you just really didn't want to be in that class right now . You felt bad for Sushin tho . She tried to defend you but she ended up getting judged also and you just had to stop her so she won't be in the same position as you . 

"This is really stupid ." you said as you throw away the trash . You started walking towards your class and suddenly you felt something dropped on you . You froze and turned to see your shoulder full with white dust . A chalk duster was on the ground . You pick it up and look up . Girls from the class on the second floor were looking down at you and laugh together . 

You guessed they were the one who threw you that . You tried to calm yourself down and just continue walking to class . Some of your classmates laugh at the white dust on you . You ignored them and just walked to your sit . Clearing the dust off your shoulder and hair , you noticed Sushin was giving you a look . You knew she felt bad but you just gave her an assuring smile . Atleast you got Sushin on your side . 

During recess , it was hectic as usual but as soon as you and Sushin entered the cafeteria , everyone got quiet and turn to focus on you . Sushin felt a little angry instead of embarassed . She wanted to yelled something but you hold her hand tightly to stop her . She understand it and just lead you to the table you both usually sit .

You didn't even eat your food as you can still feel some gaze on you . Eventhough they all did their own thing , you can still noticed they were talking about you and other things . "If the first day is like this , i can't imagine for the next days to come ." Sushin said . You just let out a small smile . She sigh at you reply and tried to eat her food .

Sushin suddenly got a call from her science project partners , she had to leave early . At first she didn't want to leave you , but you just forced her to leave and not to worry about you .

Now , you're alone . Feeling even more uncomfortable , you decided to just leave the cafeteria . "Screw food ." you thought and walked to the exit . You were about about to passed the door when EXO appeared . You stopped on your tracks as Suho was just infront of you . You stared at him and he did the same .

Everyone become quiet again and focus on you . The other EXO members noticed the sudden quiet and turned to look at where they were looking at . They all saw you just next to them . Some of them was about to say something to you but you passed through them and walked away . The last thing you want is people saw you and EXO made contact . 

Suho sigh as he watched you walked away . Kai felt bad that he can't chased you right now because that would make things worse for you . "Let's just eat ." Kris suggested trying to catch s attention . They all nodded and sat on their usual table . 

 

Hellloo ! Sorryyyyyy for the laste update ! Here it is . Hope you like it ! Thank you and keep reading :) xoxo