Chapter Twenty

Living With An EXO Member

After walking in silence for 2 minutes , you noticed how its just forest around you . "Where are we going ?" you finally break the silence . He smiled and look at you "You'll see ." you made a weird face but just follow him .

After a few minutes , you saw a big wall infront of you . Its almost look like the big wall of China . "Whoa ." you admired the wall . Kai smiled and said "We're here ." you both stopped infront of a wooden door on the wall . You look at him weirdly . 

He opened the door and you both walked through it . To your surprise , you both at an old korean village . You look around you and only saw old people walking around doing their works . You turned to Kai "Where are we ? and how did we get here ?" He look around and said "We're at the Old Korean Village in Myeongdong ." 

Your eyes widened "Dae ? How did we get from Seoul to here ?" you still not believing how you're at Myeongdong when you could've sworn your school was in Seoul .He chuckled "Many people didn't know about this big wall is the only border between Seoul and Myeongdong ." you blinked still confused . He shook his head and take your hand "Let's walk around ." And with that you just followed him .

As you both were walking , you both managed to have fun . He bought you some weird looking coconut drink but its delicious and you both also got a matching ring which made of wood . An old lady was making it and you both watched her . She smiled at you both and gave them for free saying that you both look good together . It made you both blushed but you both thanked her before wearing it .

Kai did this old dance with an old folks . It's funny but at the same time you can see how he take good care of the old folks . They love him too . After hours of doing things , you both started walking again while drinking the coconut drink . You took a sip and said "You seems to be closed with the people around here ." He smiled and nodded "Yeah i do . I always like coming here ." You look at him "Why ?" He sigh "Because , since this is an old folks village , only old people are here . There's barely young people here in case you didn't notice ." he said that made you looked around . 

Actually , you have noticed it eversince you got here . The only young people is just you and Kai . There's a few young looking people but they all didn't make any eye contact with you both ."I like it here because people doesn't recognize me . I can do whatever i want without being judged , no people taking my pictures and just spend my time peaceful here ." he continued while he hung his head low .

You can see how he looks a little depressed about getting attention everywhere he go . You understand why he wanted to lay low and just do things alone ."But you know , you won't be peaceful again everytime you come here next time ." you said earning a weird look from him . 

"Why ?" he asked . "Because , i'll be here and interupt all your peaceful time ." you smirked and walked away . He scoffed "Mwo ? Yaah !" he quickly walked after you . You just smiled and walked even faster ignoring him calling your name .

You're finally home after the sun went down . Kai offered to take you home but you refuse because you don't want him to get caught by any fangirls or anything . 

You entered your room with a smile on you face thinking about your day with Kai . "Ahh i can't believe i'm acting like this ." you hid your face in your hands embarassed actually . You then took your towel to take a shower . As soon as you finished showering , you opened the door and almost got a heart attack as Suho was standing right infront of you . "Aisshh Kim Junmyeon you're really ." you said while holding your chest and give him a death glare .

But he didn't respond anything . Just a blank expression which you don't know what it meant . "What's up with you ?" you asked while walking passed him exiting the bathroom . "Why are you home late ?" he asked making you turned to look at him . "Umm , somewhere ." you replied . He scoffed "Somewhere is not enough . Where did you go ? and with who ? Because i'm pretty sure Sushin isn't with you ."

You snorted in disbelief . "Did you eat something bad or something ? Since when you care where i go and who i'm with ?" He sigh "That doesn't answer my questions ." "The hell with your questions . I got homeworks to do ." you said and turned around to walked away but only to be pulled by the wrist back to Suho .

You got surprised "Yaah !" you yelled trying to pulled away from him . "Yaah ? What happened to oppa ?" he shot back but with a poker face . "Oppa my ." you finally abled to pulled away from him and rubbed the part where he grip you . He hold it too strong that you can feel it stings a little .

He look at you and you can see how his eyes lingering with anger or something . You sigh in disbelief "You should take a hot bath and drown while you're at it ." and with that you walked to your room .

He rubbed his temples after you left . He have no idea why he suddenly got carried away like that . He shook his head and head to shower .

You were doing your homework and you can't help but noticed a red line around your wrist . It didn't hurt anymore but you keep rubbing it hoping the red line disappear . You remembered back how Suho hold your wrist tightly and his eyes looks weird . "What's wrong with him today ?" you thought . You feel angry at how he acted but at the same time you're worried if something's bothering him that made him acted like that to you .
You then heard a knock "Its dinner time . Come down ." someone who is Suho said at the door . "Speaking of the devil ." you said slowly and replied "Not hungry ."

Suho sigh "You have to eat somehow . You'll get sick while studying with an empty stomache ." "I'll take that chance ." you answered . He gave up and walked downstairs . 

You know you sounded a little rude to him and even when you told him to drown while taking a bath , it was too far for you . But you just feel so angry at him for acting up like that all of sudden . You shook your head and continue doing your work .

Next morning , you were having breakfast and Suho just sat down . He took a glance at you while pouring his cereal but you didn't even bat an eye .The maids and butler can sense something tense but ofcourse they would just let it be . 

Suho chewed his cereal "About yesterday , i-" "I was with Kai ." you said making him stopped with his words . "Mwo ?" he raised a brow . You sigh and look at him "Yesterday , i was late because i was with Kai . Happy ?" He blinked before saying "Mwo ? Kai ? Why would you-" "That answered your questions right ?" you asked . 

"Yeah but why-"

"So don't ask me again everytime i went home late or who i was with since i never asked you ." you replied and with that you took your bag and started walking to school . The maids and butler got suprised with your actions but just listened to whats happening .

Suho sigh in disbelief "Kai ?" he buried his face in his hands and ruffled his hair in frustration before heading to school .

You already arrived at your locker and although you were holding a book that you were suppose to read , your mind wandered off . Thinking about how Suho acted and also you felt bad for everything you did . Raising your voice and stuff . You know he might be worried about you and thats why he asked but the way he acted is just unacceptable . 

"Yaah !" someone jumped infront of you making you startled . You look up and saw it was Kai smiling at you while leaning on the locker next to yours . "Aishh you're really ." you said and put your books away . He chuckled "Mianhe , its just that you seems to be out of this world . What were you thinking ?" he asked curiously .

You closed your locker and sigh before leaning on it . "Just , something happened ." He raised a brow , "What happened ?" you look at him and smiled "Nothing . Suddenly i missed that weird looking but delicious coconut drink ." you changed the subject . 

He chuckled "Yaishh after all we did yesterday , the only thing you remember is that drink ? Really ?" You nodded "Thats the best part ." you then walked off . "Mwo ? Yaah , that's it ?" he yelled but you just waved at him and keep walking .

He laugh at your actions but he knew something must have happened for you to change the subject like that . "Did something happened after she got home ?" he thought and walked towards his EXO members .

"So thats when i started to think that i'm actually better looking that my brother ." Baekhyun said that made the boys make a weird expressions while snickering at him . "You're so full of yourself ." Chanyeol push Baekhyun's head . The other boys laugh . "Yahh !" Baekhyun yelled before fixing his hair . 

Suho just arrived and the boys greeted him but he didn't respond and just open his locker to take out some books . "What's wrong with him ?" Chen said . Kai look at Suho weirdly . "Hyung ." D.O patted his shoulder . Suho turned to them "Ohh ? Haa ? Wae ?" 

They all look at each other weirdly "You okay ?" Luhan asked .

"You seems to be out of this world ." Lay continued . Kai then remembered how you also seems like that today earlier . Suho smiled "Ahh aniya . Nothing . Let's get to class ." he said after he closed his locker . Everyone shrugged and just get to class . Suho passed by Kai and Kai could've sworn that he got a glare from Suho . Kai blinked and just went to class .

 

Helloo sorry for the late update . So how do you guys like this chapter ? i hope its not boring . Thank you so much for keep on reading . Love youuu :) xoxo

do read my new fic . I wanna know what you guys think about it . Thank youuu :) xoxo

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/693545/my-lifesaver-you-exo-kai-luhan-baekhyun-youandexo