Chapter Four

Living With An EXO Member

The next morning , Suho was trying to tie his tie when he stopped infront of your room . He look at your door and sigh "I think she's already left ." he said and were about to continue walking when you step out of your room . He got surprised and you look at him weirdly . He cough , "I'll just..." and wanted to continue walking when you said "Wait ." He got surprised and look at you .

You walk closer to him and his eyes widened "W..what are you doing ?" he stuttered . You sigh and started tying his tie . He got suprised and just look at you . "Even after debut , you still doesn't know how to tie a damn tie ?" you asked . He cough "Ani , it was more to not remembering ." he said . You just shook your head and finished tying it . 

"Done ." you said . "Just remember that when you want to take if off , don't pulled out the knots . Just loosen it up and the next day you can just tighten it back when you want to wear it ." He touched his tie and said "Ohhhh i see . arasso . thanks ." you just nodded and he suddenly remembered something . "Is today a special day ? You're acting really nice right now ." he joke but at the same time trying to make you say something about your mom's death anniversary today .

You just smiled and said "Well..just put it as , today i'm acting nice to everything . But just today . I'm still the vicious Park Jasmine ." you then walked downstairs to start walking to school . Suho watched you left and sigh "I guess i have to be nice to her too today . Aishhh ." he said and left the house .

Few minutes before school end , Suho can't actually focus on his class lessons . He doesn't know why he keep thinking about you not going home after this because of your mom's death anniversary . He's worried that he can't find you after school after you left . Even your dad don't know where you go . "Aisshhh , this kid is really a pain ." he thought . 

When the school bell's rang , he quickly took his bag and left the class to find you . The EXO members who's in the same class as him , look at him weirdly and quickly walked after him .

Suho looked for you at your locker but you're not there . He scan around the students walking towards the gate , but he couldn't find you . He sigh and messed his hair in frustration . "Hyung !" "What's the hurry ?" Chanyeol and Xiumin asked him with the other EXO members following behind them . Suho then look at Sehun and Kai said "Yaah , did you guys see Jasmine ? She's in the same class as you guys right ?" 

Both of them got suprised and so does the other EXO members with Suho's weird attitude . Sehun shook his head while Kai said "She left as soon as the bell rang . Wae ?" Suho nodded and sigh "Where can she be ?" he said slowly but loud enough for s to hear it . "Since when he looked for his step sister ?" Lay whispered to Tao . Tao just shrugged . 

They all went home except for Suho who is wandering around the school looking for you and the sun is also starting to set . "Aisshh , wae i never asked for her phone number before ?" he sigh as he look at his phone . "Hyung !" somebody called him . Suho turned and saw it was Kai . "Ohh ? Jongin-ah . Wae didn't you go home yet ?" he asked .

"Are you still looking for Jasmine ?" Kai asked . Suho nodded "Ohh...do you know where she is ?" Kai sigh and said "There's this tree...."

Suho went to the graveyard where your mom's buried and ran to look for you . The sun is starting to go down and he quickly ran towards a big hill near the graveyard . As he nearing the top , he saw a big tree there . He's almost out of breath but he keep on going up .

He finally reached the top . He took a deep breath and look around  the tree . There , he saw a girl leaning on the tree trunk with her school uniform . He walked closer and sigh in relived when he saw it was you with your eyes closed . "Aishhhh this troublesome kid ." he thought and stand next to you .

"Park Jasmine ." he called you . "If you come all the way here just to ask me to come home , then , forget it . You can leave without me ." you said with your eyes still closed . He sigh in disbelief . "Yaah , do you know how hard it is for me to come all the way here ?" he said . You just shrugged . He become annoyed and would have pull you home if this wasn't the graveyard . 

"You're really gonna sleep here ?" he asked . You nodded "Dae . Just go home . I can go home alone ." you said . "I promised your dad i'm taking you home , so , like it or not , i'm gonna stay here until you decided to go home ." Suho said and sat next to you leaning his back on the tree trunk too . You opened your eyes and look at him in disbelief . 

"You're serious ?" you asked . Suho gave you a look and you just turned to look away . "Just tell me when you feel like going home . I'm gonna rest for a while . Aisshh my legs hurt from running places to places ." Suho complained and started to closed his eyes to rest . You got surprised and slowly look at him . You felt bad when you saw the sweats all over his head and uniform . You look at the view infront of you and take a deep breath . 

After a few minutes , its already dark but the light pole on the graveyard made it a little brighter . You noticed that Suho fell asleep . "Mom , i'm here again . But today , i'm with my step-brother . I didn't invite him . But he found me , somehow ." you said slowly . "I know i haven't tell you about him much but i guess , today i'm gonna start talking about him ." you continue . 

"His mom treat me like her own daughter as usual . Me and him always fought but i guess , thats how brother and sister are like right ? He never actually showed the brotherly side of him but , he's busy and all , so i didn't expect much from him . You know what mom , today i feel protected . Because someone is here with me ." you said and look at Suho who is sleeping . You smiled .

"I think i have to go home early today . Sorry . I'll come by soon . I love you ." you said and tears started to fell but you wiped it off before standing up . "Kim Junmyeon . Wake up ." you said poking him with your foot . He slowly opened his eyes and look up at you . "Let's go if you don't want to have a tea time with the ghost ." you joked .  He immediately stand up and fix his uniform before leading the way to exit the graveyard .

You both ride the car where Mr.Lee drive you both home . To be honest , it was a little awkward riding in the same car as him . The last time you both in the same car was the day he graduated from middle school few years ago where you and your dad along with her mom go together to his school . 

You feel a little sleepy and fell asleep . Suho look at you and smiled . He wanted to fix your head position , but somehow , your head end up leaning on his  shoulder . He got suprised and wanted to wake you up but decided to just leave you like that . He awkwardly look outside the window , while Mr.Lee smiled looking at you both from the front mirror .

 

Another short update ! sorryyy ! will update a long one soon . Thank you for th upvotes and subbies :3 do wait and keep reading :) xoxoxox

Btw , already made the sequel of Life With The Big Three . Here is the link ! do read and tell me of its good or not :) thank youuu !

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/607368/the-new-story-sequel-to-life-with-the-big-three-you-exo-kris

For those who haven't read Life With The Big Three , here's the link . Thank youuu !

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/416841/life-with-the-big-three-you-kai-luhan-sehun-sehunandyou-kaiandyou-luhanandyou