Chapter Seventeen

Living With An EXO Member

You just arrived home and then you finally realized that you haven't seen Suho all day at school . Ofcourse you saw Kai since he's in the same class as you but you both didn't talked much . Just a simple pass the papers for the science project and it was Sehun who asked a lot of things . You just ignore him tho . But still didn't know if he acted liken that because of what you guys almost "do" in your room before or this have anything to do with Suho drunkness . Plus , you didn't see both of them hangout with the other EXO members after school .

You asked the maid and she said Suho didn't even wake from his sleep . You thought it must have been because of his drunkness from last night so you just let him be .

That night , you were getting yourself a glass of water and suddenly saw Suho entering the kitchen with his messy hair and yesterday's clothes . "Did you just got back from Zombieland ?" you and took a sip . 

He gave you a look "Ha ha very funny ." He then walked towards you and pour himself a warm water . He drank it all at one go . You sigh , "He must be thirsty and hungry after all day laying on the bed ." you thought . "How are you feeling ? Any better ?" you asked . He look at you weirdly "Why would the devil be worrying about me ?" 

You rolled your eyes and put down your glass in the sink and washed it . There's no way you both can go a day without having a mouth war with him . He cough noticing that he might sounded a little rude when you're actually worried about him . "Just a little headache but i'm okay . He said that made you look at him . 

"What happened ?" you asked . He just shrugged . "Bad night ?" you asked again . "You can say it like that ." he said slowly but looking at his glass . You sigh as a sign you know he won't tell you what happened . 

You stand up straight to get ready to leave the kitchen . "You know what ?" you suddenly said making Suho look at you . "I don't think i''ll be drinking even when i'm in my legal age ." 

Suho raised a brow "And why not ?" "After what i saw last night , i changed my mind compeletely about drinking ." you replied and started walking . He made a confused face "Mwo ? What are you talking about ?" he asked . You smirked and ignore him . "Yaah ! What did you saw last night ? Park Jasmine !" he keep yelling but you left after giving him a mischievous smile . 

He scoffed and went upstairs too . 

The next day , you left to school early as usual . You were now at your locker fiddling over some books . "Good morning Brown Eyes !" someone suddenly said and leaned on the locker next to yours .

You jumped a little and saw it was Chanyoung smiling at you . You sigh in relieved . "Aissh sunbaenim ! You scared me ." He chuckled "Payback time ." You rolled your eyes as you remembered that you accidently scared him yesterday where you both talk near the field . 

You then noticed something . "Brown eyes ?" you look at him . He smiled and nodded "Yeah Brown Eyes ! My nickname for you . Its good right ?" You got confused "Why Brown Eyes ?" He chuckled a little "Duhh , you have brown eyes . That nickname suits you ." he said 

"Brown Eyes ? Really ? You're giving me a nickname now ?" you questioned him . He proudly nodded "Ofcourse ! Aren't we friends now ?" he smiled . You chuckled at his childish action and shook your head "Whatever makes you happy sunbaenim ." you said and continue reading your book . 

He chuckled and keep staring at you then he said "I thought about talking to Xiumin today ." You got startled and look at him . He then leaned on the locker and look forward . "Chincha ? When ?" you asked . He sigh "I don't know . I'm still thinking what i'm going to say to him , if he wanted to talk to me again . " 

You felt bad "He does . Trust me ." you said . He scoffed and look at you "You want me to trust you now ?" "You made me trust you for letting me borrow your shoulder yesterday ." you replied while smiling . His eyes widened as he recalled back yesterday and he cough awkwardly . "W..what are you talking about ? I didn't even give you any permission to borrow my shoulder ." You chuckled and said "Just try talking to him today . I bet he have a lot of things to say too ." 

He nodded at your words . You then remembered something "Sunbaenim ." you called him . He look at you . "Remember the big secret about Suho that you told me about ?" you asked . He nodded "Wae ?" You sigh , "You really sure its true ?" He look at you and sigh "I wouldn't be threatening you with that if its not true . I'm not that genius to create that kind of secret ." 

You nodded and look down . You were hoping for him to say its not true but at the same time , you're kinda relieve that its true . "Omg Jasmine ! Get yourself together ! He's your step-brother for crying out loud !" you thought to yourself and shook your head . 

Chanyoung got a little surprised by your actions "Yaah , what are you doing ?" You look at him getting back to reality . "Ahh , right . Sorry ." He scoffed "You're really weird you know that ?" he said ruffling your hair . You whined that he ruined your hair and fix it back .

While you both were acting like that , people walking by look at you both weirdly and say things .

"Mwoya ? I thought they hated each other ?"

"Since when are they close ?"

"What's wrong with them acting like they're not enemies ?" 

You cough hearing their words . Chanyoung heard it too but he ignore them . "So , if you need me , you know where to find me ." he said talking about the bleachers next to the field . You chuckled "You mean , if you needed me so you cry on right ?" you teased . He sigh in disbelief "You're impossible ." You chuckled and he laugh . "See you later !" and with that he left . You watched him left and noticed that the EXO members was just passing by him .

You saw Xiumin there too and Chanyoung look at him . Which also made Xiumin look at him back . Chanyoung got surprised and quickly walked away . You guessed he got..shy ? Lol you have no idea how to describe that action . Xiumin made a weird face and just ignore it .

You were just about to leave to your class after closing you locker when you turn and saw Suho talking to s . Without you realizing , you smiled seeing how he's already better from the messed he is yesterday . You got surprised as you noticed that Suho was looking at you too but he raised a brow . With that , you quickly look away and walked to class as fast as you were late when you still have 15 minutes till your lesson starts . 

Sitting on your sit , you keep writing reports on your science project progress . So far , you and your partners (Kai and Sehun ofcourse) only listed the used of the project you're going to do and what benefits will it do to people . The three of you decided to build your own 3D hologram machine . Where Sehun and Kai will dance with their hologram self which will be put in that machine soon , and presented it infront of the whole class next month .

Sehun and Kai just arrived on their sit . You look at both Sehun and Kai before you tapped Sehun's shoulder which he just sit infront of you . He turned and look at you . "You guys coming to my house after school right ?" you asked . He nodded "Ofcourse . I just wanted this project to finish fast so i can get back to my routine ." he said massaging his neck which is not that hurt . 

You scoffed "Your playing video games and failing every test routine ?" He look at you and you smirked at him "Yaishh you're lucky you're related to Suho hyung ." he whispered so people won't hear him and then he rest his head on the table . You chuckled at his words and then you thought "Related ? Yeah...related ." you sigh and continue your words .

During recess , and again , Sushin had to do her project with her group . You just buy a bread for yourself and eat it while walking around the school . You then saw Chanyoung sitting at the same bleechers he sat yesterday . "Did he talked to Xiumin oppa yet ? He doesn't seems like it ." you thought and just keep walking around the hallway .

You then saw Xiumin walking the opposite you . An idea suddenly clicked in your head . Xiumin almost walked passed you because he was busy looking at a list on his hands . "Oppa !" you called . He got surprised and look at you while slowly walking towards you . "Ohh Jasmine-ah . Wae ?" he asked . You suddenly got blank . 

He look at you weirdly "Wae ?" You opened your mouth but nothing come out . He's waiting and then you just let out the first things you thought of "Coach !" you said . "Coach ?" he repeated after you . You nodded "Yeah , coach . He uhh..wanted to see you ." Xiumin raised a brow . "Now ?" You nodded again "Yeah now . He's waiting near the field ." 

"The field ? But its burning hot out there . Why would he wanted to see me there at this time ?" he keep asking cluelessly . You just sigh "I don't know too oppa . I don't know ." you said mentally facepalming yourself . He then nodded "Arasso . Gomawo ." he then left to go towards the field . 

You sigh in relieved that your plan of wanting Xiumin to bumped into Chanyoung on purpose worked . "Ahh right . I have to see if they actually met ." you said to yourself and quickly followed further behind Xiumin .

Xiumin was searching around the bleechers for the coach "Mwoya ? Where is he ?" Chanyoung who was sitting there then noticed Xiumin was near him . He suddenly got surprised but couldn't say anything . Xiumin sigh and was about to walk away when he made eye contact with Chanyoung . Chanyoung's eyes widened and he quickly look towards the field .

Xiumin surprised to see Chanyoung but then again , he's not that surprised because Chanyoung would always sit there watching the  soccer team practice  each day . He was about to walked away but then he stopped and take a deep breath before saying "Have you seen coach anywhere ?"

That caught Chanyoung by surprised and  he look at Xiumin awkwardly "D..dae ?" Xiumin walked towards him slowly "The coach . I was told he wanted to see me here ." Xiumin replied .

Chanyoung made a weird face "At these hour ? Its like 100 degrees out here ." Xiumin snapped his fingers "Right ? I thought so too . I was framed ." Chanyoung chuckled and shook his head at his old-friend's unchanging habit of snapping his fingers everytime he agrees on something .

Xiumin noticed that he was acting too comfortable with Chanyoung . Well , Chanyoung knew him better that anyone else . Sometimes , he thinks that Chanyoung knew him better than he knew himself . Xiumin sigh before asking "Can i sit ?"

Chanyoung look at him and nodded slowly surprising at his words . Xiumin thanked him and sat next to Chanyoung . It was awkward silence for a while until Xiumin suddenly laugh . Chanyoung got startled . "Wae are you laughing ?" Xiumin then said "I just got fooled by a girl in junior class ." Chanyoung raised a brow not understanding what he meant .

"She said the coach is looking for me here but no one is here . But you ." Xiumin explained not looking at him . Chanyoung then understand what he meant "So , are you talking about the same girl i'm thinking of here ?" Chanyoung asked . Xiumin look at him and nodded " I guess i am ." Chanyoung scoffed "Waah Park Jasmine , you're really ! Lying to a senior ? Waahh.." They both then laugh not realizing that you're watching them from behind a tree near there . 

You smiled looking at them . "My mission is complete ." you thought and walked away as soon as you heard Chanyoung apologizing to Xiumin . You didn't know how they talked about the problems they have with each other but you know that they're going to be friends again .

 

Hellllooooo ! How are youu ? Sorry a little late . i hope you guys like this chapter though . Do wait for more :) xoxo

On another note , i'm pretty sure most of you heard about the missing plane . If you don't , i can tell you . A plane with 239 passengers went mssing last Saturday . The plane is from my country , Malaysia . The plane is nowhere to be found . The navys , soldiers from all over the world is helping to find that missing plane . Most of the passengers are from China and Malaysia . and lots of other countries passenger were in there too . So far , no news . Nothing was found , not even a peace of the plane . It got disappeared from the radar just after 2 hours of take off to Beijing . People from all over the world is praying right now . And i hope by telling you guys this , we can all together pray so that the plane can be found or just any little things that can help to find this plane . Thank you so much for reading this post . I appreciate every one of you . Pray for MH370 . Thank you :)