Chapter Twenty-Six

Living With An EXO Member

It have been 3 days since the last time you saw Suho . After that night at the kitchen , you both didn't get see each other as Suho leave for his schedules for the next 3 days . 

You were watching the tv and keep changing the channels when you stop when you heard 'EXO' was mentioned . It was an Entertainment News about all the artists of Korea . A short performance of EXO's Growl was showed before a female announcer appeared .

"The rising hot boy group , EXO recently performed at the Dream Concert . Their performance was hot as usual but fans couldn't help but notice something different about two of their members ." she said . 

A zoomed photos of Suho's and Kai's face and knuckles were shown on the screen that made your eyes widened . 

"Fans keep on questioniong many things about these bruises . Even with heavy make up , the bruises were still visible . Many speculated that they both might had a fight that made SM Entertainment come out with an explanation over a phone interview . Here is the clip ." the announcer explained . 

"No , the boys didn't have a fight . Few days ago , Suho and Kai got into a little car accident . The were both on their way back to the dorm after a late practice . They collided with a drunk driver that caused their car to diverted to the side and hit a tree . The doors were all stuck and they couldn't open it . So they both had to used their hands to break the glass window . That made the glass of the window hit their face and bruises their faces . They both were quite shock but they are slowly healing . We will take action on the drunken driver ." the SM representive expalained .

You scoffed "Wow , the entertainment industry sure know how to cover things up ." you then changed the channel . Suddenly you had a flashback of what happened that night where you treated Suho's bruises .

"Owwww !" 

"Serve you right ." you said slowly that made Suho turn back to his original expression and just let you heal him . 

You carefully put some iodine on the cuts . Suho keep staring at you . He keep looking at your lips and eyes . You didn't realized that his face was now just inces away from yours . 

Realizing what Suho is trying to do , you pressed on his bruises harder . That made him back away and touched his bruises . 

"Owww ! Again !" he yelled looking at you . 

You cough and started to clean up and put the aid kit away . "Don't get water on the iodine . It'll make your bruises worser ." you said lightly not looking at him . As you were about to leave Suho suddenly said , "Sorry ." that made you look at him .

He sigh , "I'm really sorry for fighting ." 

You scoffed "You should say that to Kai . Not me ." 

He nodded , "I know . I'll apologized to him later ." You nodded in understandment .

"Look ," Suho started . "I'm sorry for putting that note up ." You are now looking down .

"I didn't mean to get you face all the things that you are facing these days . The bullying and suffering from school ." Suho said . 

"You knew about that huh ?" you asked him . 

He nodded , "I was just trying to get you close to me ." You look at him weirdly . "We live under the same roof . What close part are you talking about ?" 

"I like you Jasmine-ah ." he said that made your eyes widened .

He let out a deep breath before saying , "At first , i didn't like you . You and your father are the reason why i had to move in to a new place with my mom . The first time we met , our parents talk about getting married . I know you hated the idea as much as i do . But you didn't say anything . That made me hated you even more and i had to just agree with the whole thing . I thought i'll hate you even more when i have to live with you under the same roof . But , there you are , on the wedding day , wearing that white dress , looking beautiful as ever . Thats when you caught my eyes for the first time . We were young and i was confused with what i felt ." 

"After my mom and i moved in with you and your dad . We started to talk but we also started to bickering with each other . So i thought maybe i have no feelings at all for you . As time passed by , i wasn't actually at home since i was too busy preparing for my debut . I rarely even see you . After i returned few months ago , i saw you for the first time after months . You grew up and turned out to be pretty but still , i have no feelings for you . But , the day of your mom's death anniversary , you gone missing . And i was worried sick somehow . When i found you , i feel so relieved . After a few days , my feelings felt weird . I thought maybe because i just felt like a responsible brother . But , when you got closer to Kai , i felt , insecure ? and possesive . I wanted you to pay attention to me more . Thats why i put that note up . To let people know that you and i are related  and you can only be save when you're close with me but it didn't happened as i planned . And i'm sorry . Again ." he finished his words and look down .

You sigh heavily . You felt angry at the same time felt bad for him . "Suho.." you called him that made him look at you .

"I'm sorry but 'us' can never happen ." that words made his face fell . 

"You're my oppa and i can't change that ." you said . "But , we're not even related . The truth is , i'm not even my parents son ." he explained .

You nodded "I know ." that made him raised a brow . "How did you know ?" 

You sigh , "Chanyoung told me ." 

"What ?"

"He told me everything about your birth secret . He threatened to tell the whole school about it and me and you being related . That will ruined your public image so i had to stop him . I can't let that happened . We made promised with each other and he just decided to keep the secret after he got better with Xiumin oppa ." you explained .

He scoffed , "You knew that all along , but you pretended that you didn't ?" he asked .

You nodded , "I had to ."

"You had to ? Do you perhaps even know my feelings for you even when you're with Kai ?" he asked that made you look away .

"The 'us' could happen Jasmine-ah ! If you just let me-" "No ! It can't happen ." you cut him off .

"The day our parents made a vow on that wedding day , a string that attached four of us have tightened . You're still your mom's son even if you both are not blood related . And i'm my dad's daughter . Like it or not , we're both are step-siblings . I'm starting to except the fact that you're my brother ." you continued .

He sigh in disbelief , "Now i'm your oppa ?" 

You nodded , "Yes . And i tend to keep it that way . I'm sorry . I like you or probably love you but , just as oppa ." 

Suho look down not being able to look at you . You sigh and started to stood up to leave . 

"Get some rest . Goodnight...oppa ." and with that you left .

Suho closed his eyes trying to process the 'oppa' that you called him . All this time he have wanted you to call him oppa . But somehow , the feeling is different . He actually felt that the oppa that he will ever get from you is just as brother-sister and nothing more . He rubbed his temples before heading to bed .

You sigh heavily as the flashback ended . 

"Is he taking the 'oppa-zone' well ?" you thought . 

Besides Suho , you also haven't been able to contact with Kai . Kai must also be busy since he also didn't call you or anything . Its not that you were hoping for a call from him .  You actually felt good . Its better if you didn't keep in contact with both of them .

A new month have come , and still , no sign of EXO . Apparently , they have tours coming up and they have been practicing eversince you last saw them which was a week after the whole you and Suho thing happened . The 'oppa-zone' thing .

You didn't get to meet Suho , but you did met Kai and Sehun who decided to present the science project earlier than scheduled . They explained how they have tours coming up and presented the project well along with you . The teacher accept it . 

You felt relieved since the science project is over and Sushin got jealous of you because you got to relax when she's struggling with the project along with her group mates . They presented the project well that morning . The teacher gave most of you a full marks on the project . 

If only Sehun and Kai knew about this , they would be thrilled you thought . 

 

Helllllooo ! Omg ! sorrry for the really late update . You know , things happened . and i just couldn't say anything about the whol Kris and EXO thing . I just hope for the best for two of them . Let's just keep supporting all of them no matter what happen :) 

Hope you like this chapter . Its nearing the end and my fic 'My Lifesaver' is still updating . So i hope you all check it out . Thank you and keep reading . Thank youuu :) xoxo

 

"