Chapter Six

Living With An EXO Member

"Mwo ?" Suho said raising his brow .

Everyone started to give attention to what's happening . The EXO members getting closer to Suho just incase they have to do something to shut Chan Young up . 

Chan Young folded his arms and said "I'm pretty sure your mom remarried like 5 years ago ? With some rich dude ." Suho just kept listening . You and Sushin getting closer to them but not to close . "Don't say my dad's name ." you keep repeated on your head . The last thing you want is people to know that you're related to EXO's leader .

Chanyoung suddenly snapped his fingers and was about to open his mouth when the dance instructor suddenly said "Okay ! we have 10 minutes left till class end . Please make sure you guys don't leave any stuff behind ." They all turned to the dance instructor and walk away from the scene . 

Chan Young gave Suho and the EXO's members a smirked and walked away . Tao was about to kick him but Kris and Lay quickly hold his arms and back . You sigh in relieved and walk towards your bag before sitting down on the floor . Sushin sat next to you . "Waahh , i didn't know that Suho's mom remarried to someone rich . I mean , i knew she remarried but didn't know it was to someone rich like woww ." she said .

You suddenly felt bad for Suho and look at him and the other members . 

"Hyung let it go . He's just being-" "I'm fine . I'm gonna go first ." Suho cut off Kai's words and left the studio . The other members just sigh and start packing their stuff . You sigh again and noticed that Baekhyun gave you a small guilty smile . You didn't know what's that supposed to mean , but you smiled back and continue packing your stuff before leaving the studio .

Eventhough that incident happened hours ago , but its still playing on your head . Even while you're going through your stuff in your locker .

“Don’t your mom remarried to someone named Park something ? You should put your surname as ‘Park’ then .”

You sigh as you took out your books . "He must be hurt by that comment ." you thought . Eventhough , you know that he should have change his surname from 'Kim' to 'Park' , but you and your dad , never actually forced him to change it since he doesn't agree with the marriage as much as you do in the first place .

That night at home , you bumped into Suho in the kitchen who is drinking his water . You took a deep breath eventhough you have no idea why you were even nervous . "Hey ." you said slowly walking towards him next to the kitchen counter . 

Suho just replied a slow "Hey ." before taking a sip of his drink and put them in the sink . You were about to say something when he just naturally walked passed you without even looking at you heading upstairs . You sigh and just pour yourself a glass of milk before heading upstairs . 

That morning , you were having breakfast as usual and suddenly Suho sat down infront of you without saying a word and just poured himself some cereal . You look at him and just shook your head . At first , you're thinking of having a talk with Suho , eventhough its a little impossible but you thought you give it a try . But , after he just ignored you yesterday , you decided to give up . 

His attitude towards you won't help anything unless he change it . You continue eating . One of the maids suddenly dropped a basket of fruits . You , Suho and every other butler and maids in that room got surprise and turn to look at the maid who is now on the floor picking up the fruits . "Can't you be becareful ?!" Suho suddenly raised his voice .

Everyone got suprised . The maid keep bowing and apologized while picking up the fruits . "I'm sorry young master . I'll be very careful next time ." she said . The other maids just keep quiet . "Do you think they'll be a next time for you ?" he replied . Everyone raised a brow . "D..dae ?" the maid on the floor stuttered .

Suho sigh in disbelief and look at the maid . "I won't let you touch all the things in this house again . so , go ." Everyone started to gasped and you look at him weirdly . The maid quickly stood up and bowed 90 degrees . "I'm sorry young master . It was a mistake . Please don't fire me ." she hold in her tears . 

Suho sigh "Do you think that's enough ? Do you know how much does those fruits cost ? The ones you're holding . Apples , grapes , Peaches , bananas . They cost more than your paycheck ." The maid just hold onto the basket tightly . You got surprised at his attitude . Suho then continue "Go pack your stuff and don't eve-" "No one is getting fired . Now , can we get back to this breakfast ?" you cut him off .

Everyone eyes widened at your actions . Suho turn to look at you and scoffed . "Mwo ? Who are you to cut off when i'm talking ?" "Who are you to fire people working in this house ? Do you know they are the ones who do all your stuffs and cleaned them ?" you replied gazing at him . 

"Cleaned ?" he said and suddenly took a peach from the basket where the maid is holding and hold it out to you . "She just dropped this . Its dirty now . And you said they cleaned all those stuffs ? She made it worse !" he yelled . You sigh in disbelief and put down your spoon on the table . "You're such a kid . Its a fruit . You can just rinsed them . Stop making this such a big deal ." 

He rolled his eyes and said "Fine . You rinsed this and eat . Because i'm definitely not gonna eat a dirty floor covered fruits . " he hold out the peach to give it to you . All the maids suddenly gasped and so does the butler . You look at the peach on his hand and gulped . "Wae ? You're not going to eat it ?" Suho asked . 

You sigh in disbelief . The butler was about to say something when you hold up your hand to stopped him . Suho look at the butler weirdly . You look at Suho . "No one is getting fired . I'm leaving first ." you then leave the house . 

Suho put down the peach and buried his face in his hands . He have no idea why he acted that way . His anger issues is getting out of control since Chan Young mentioned about the changing of his surname yesterday . He stood up and said "I'm leaving too ." The kitchen is then left with a sighs of relieved and sniffed my the maid who you just save from getting fired . 

You're sitting at the cafeteria with Sushin . She's telling you a story about her first love and how she able to bought EXO's latest album 'XOXO' without his parents knowing but you're just playing with your food and your mind is wandering off somewhere . 

After school , you and Sushin walked home together . She noticed you stayed really quiet today . Thanks to Kim Damn Junmnyeon . You felt bad for Sushin but she assumed you're not feeling well or something . She decided to stopped at the cafe' near your school because she want you to atleast feel a little better after she bought you your favourite drink .

You both walked in the cafe and were surprised to see many people surrounding the cafe and also many people keep taking pictures . You and Sushin and you look at each other weirdly and just keep walking through the people to go to the cashier . "Wae so many people today ?" you said and look at Sushin only to see a stunned Sushin who is already frozen with her eyes widened . 

You look at her weirdly and shook her . "Yahh , wae are you like this ?" She slowly lifted her finger and pointed in the front . You made a confused face and look infront . Your eyes widened when you saw it were a few members of EXO lining up to buy some drinks . "No way ." you thought slowly . 

"Oppa !" "Oppa look here !" "You guys look handsome in school uniforms !" the girls keep saying or more like screaming . You were about to turn away and pulled Sushin with you when someone called your name . "Ohh ? Park Jasmine ?" you can sense the girls there turn to look at you and so does Sushin who finally unfrozen .

You cursed inside your head and turn around slowly only to be welcomed with 5 members of EXO looking at you and some people around the cafe .  You smiled a little and noticed that Suho turn away to look at the front . You just rolled your eyes . "So , do you come here often ?" Sehun , who is also the one calling you earlier , asked you .

You nodded slowly before nudging Sushin to respond . "Ahh...d..dae ." she stuttered . Sehun and the other EXO members beside Suho nodded . The cafe slowly become crowded with people and that made the bodyguards of EXO also staff workers of the cafe asking the people who have nothing to do with the cafe leave .

One of the bodyguards , which you knew , almost asking Sushin to leave when you said "No . She's with me ." the bodyguard nodded and continue keeping people away from the cafe . That earned you a weird look from Sushin . The cafe is getting less noisier and some damaged were caused from before .

"I'm sorry . We'll pay for the damaged and also we're buying for everyone who's in the cafe right now ." Kris said that earned a cheered from some people in the cafe . Suho and the other EXO members just chuckled . Sushin admired them in amazement while you just shook your head but smiled at Kris usual sportyness  .

"So , what can we get you girls ?" Tao asked you and Sushin . "Umm , strawberry milkshake ." Sushin said smiling . Kris and Suho in the front nodded and told the cashier . "How about you ?" Kai asked you . You were about to answer when Sehun said "How about Peach smoothie ? Its really good ."

Your eyes widened and opened your mouth to say something when both Kai and Sushin said "No !" you got surprised and look at them . Sushin got surprised and look at Kai weirdly . All of the EXO members including Suho turn to look at them . "W..wae ?" Sehun stuttered in surprised . 

Kai just cough and look down . Sushin made a weird face before facing the other members and said "She's allergic to peaches ." 

 

Hellloo ! sorry for the late update ! i was sick for a few days . and still am . i caught a fever ToT anyway , hope you guys enjoy this update and will try to update soon . Thank youu and keep reading :) xoxoxo

And EXO's latest album was awesomeeee ! my favourite songs will be , Miracles in December , First Snow and The Star both versions :D