Chapter Five

Living With An EXO Member

 

Suho is still trying to get used to you leaning on his shoulder and he suddenly remembered something from earlier at school .

"Hyung !"

"Ohh ? Jongin-ah . Wae didn't you go home yet ?"

"Are you still looking for Jasmine ?" Kai asked . Suho nodded "Ohh...do you know where she is ?"

Kai sigh and said "There's this tree on top of a hill near the graveyard . Somebody used to tell me that he saw Jasmine there . Try looking for her there .”

Suho made a confuse face . “Who’s the somebody ?” he thought and remembered the conversations he had with your father before .

"Some boy brought her home while carrying her . The boy told me he found her sleeping under the big tree . But we never know where that big tree was ." your dad told Suho .

"Who's the boy ?" Your dad shook his head "We don't know too . We only know that he's a high school student since he wore the same thing Jasmine were wearing ."

Suho sigh , “Who’s the boy ?” he said to himself slowly . “Wait ,” he thought .

"Besides , maybe you should let her off for a few days . A few days after tomorrow atleast . Then , you can go back to torturing her ." Kai said .

"What are you talking about ? Why tomorrow ? I can just torture her tonight ."

Kai let out a small laugh and patted his hyung's shoulder . "Just for a few days hyung . It might help her a little bit ."

“The question now , how did Kai know about Jasmine’s mom death anniversary ?” Suho bit his lip and sigh . “Moulla moulla . I’ll ask him later .” he then continue looking outside the window .

The next day at school , Suho is at his locker when he heard someone next to him open the locker . He peeked and saw it was Kai . Kai look at him and smiled . “Good morning hyung . Did you find her ?” he asked while looking at his book .

Suho nodded “Ohh..i did .” Kai just nodded too . Suho closed his locker and look weirdly at Kai . Kai can feel a little tense and look at Suho . “Wae are you looking at me like that ?”

Suho then said “How did you know that Jasmine’s mom anniversary is nearing ?”  Kai look at him weirdly . “That’s why you asked me to be nicer to Jasmine for a few days right ? because you know her mom’s anniversary is nearing .” Suho keep asking .

Kai got surprised , “What ? What are talking about hyung ?” he said not looking at Suho . Suho walked closer towards Kai . Kai look at his hyung weirdly with his eyes widened . “Could it be ? The boy that her father talked about was you ?” Suho asked looking straight in Kai’s eyes .

Kai cough and back away a little and close his locker . “We..we should get to class now .” Kai said and quickly walk away . Suho sigh in disbelief . “It is him . Waah , who knew that your own member is your step sister’s stalker .” He then walked toward his class .

You were sitting on your place in your class when Sehun , who is sitting infront of you turn to look at you . You stopped what you’re doing and look at him weirdly . “Wae ?” Sehun make a weird face and turned his chair to face you .

The whole class suddenly gasped and got surprised at what is happening since Sehun never actually do that to any girl . Nor have he ever talk to you before .

Your eyes widened and you back your head away a little . Sehun ignored the other people and said “You…where have you been yesterday ? Do you know your op-“ you then closed his mouth with your hand .

Everyone got even more surprised so does Sehun . “Aishh , keep it down . Do want to die in my hands ?” you whispered at him and put down your hand . Sehun cough and rubbed the back of his neck . “Mian , I forgot .”

You sigh and said “He already found me . So shut up and mind your own business .” you then continue with your work . Sehun sigh in disbelief . “Eyyy this girl chincha .” he then turn to look at the front back .

During recess , you and Sushin sat together as usual in the cafeteria . Some people started to look at you and you just ignore them . “Aishh , just because a member from EXO talked to you , the whole school is JEALOUS !” Sushin said the word ‘jealous’ loudly .

The other people then stop looking at you and continue eating . You chuckled . “Just let them be .” you said and Sushin just nodded . “Arasso .” she was about to eat when she look at you . “But , what did Sehun asked you ? You guys looked close at that time ?” she asked curiously .

Your eyes widened and look at Sushin “Nothing . He was just…being annoying . That’s all .” you said . Well , you’re not actually lying . He was being annoying by minding your business .

Sushin look at you weirdly “Arasso then .” she then continue eating . You just sigh in relieve . You continue eating and suddenly heard people started to bickering and spazz about something . You and Sushin look around . Sushin’s eyes lit up and you just sigh at the sight of EXO entering the cafeteria .

Suho turned and saw you on his right . You both made eye contact before you turn back to your food . He scoffed . “Chincha . The real Park Jasmine is back in just a day .” he then sit with the EXO members on their own table .

Yes , they have their own table where no one else can sit there except for them . The 12 seated long table in the middle of the cafeteria .

Suho look at Kai and Kai just ignore his hyung gaze by eating . Suho chuckled a little and continue eating .

After school , you went to your locker as usual and you got a little startled as you saw a white vitagen in it . You took it and look at it weirdly . “Waah , the white vitagen is there again . Every single Wednesday is it ?” Sushin said as she look at you while teasing .

You chuckled and just took out your books . You both then headed towards the school’s gate . You just keep looking at the white vitagen in your hand .

“Yaah , don’t you ever think of finding out who put that in there ?” Sushin asked . You look at her . “Come one Jasmine . That thing have been appearing every Wednesday for the past 3 years in your locker . I don’t mind if its different flavor , but the fact that its your favourite white flavour which only I know about that , its freaking me out .” Sushin continued .

You chuckled and poked the straw before drinking it . “Yaah Park Jasmine !” She almost screamed . You laugh and linked your arm with her’s . “I know I know . I’ll find the ‘culprit’ one day . For now , I’ll just enjoy this free drinks .” you joked . She sigh in disbelief and said “Fine . Let’s just go home .”

In your room , you just finished showering and put the empty bottle of vitagen which you drank earlier , inside a small box where you keep all the bottles you got for the passed 3 years . It might seems weird that you keep empty bottles , but , you just felt like you should keep them , so you can repay back to the person who keep giving you them someday .

That night , you went to the kitchen to drink some water when you heard someone heading towards the kitchen too . After a few seconds , it was Suho .

“Ohh..its you . I was praying for a handsome prince to take me away .” you said and took a sip of the water . Suho sigh in disbelief and said “You have no idea how I wish that would happen .”

You rolled your eyes and just drink your water . Suho took out the milk from the refrigerator and drink it . “Its for you ? I thought you’re gonna give it to Wasabi .” you teased . He almost choked and cough . “Yaishhh .”

You then washed your glass and turn to look at him . “Speaking of Wasabi . I never knew where you got it from .” “And you don’t have to .” he replied making you sigh .

You were about to leave the kitchen when he said “My dad ,” you got surprised and stopped walking without looking at him . “he gave it to me before he passed away when I was 8 . That’s the first and last thing I ever got from him .” he continued . You can tell his expression change just by hearing his voice .

“Happy now ?” his voice change and look at you . You didn’t turned and smiled a little before heading to your room . Suho sigh in disbelief . “I shouldn’t tell her that .” he then headed to his room .

The next morning , you were eating your breakfast with your maids preparing the food on the table . Suho then sit infront of you and started pouring his cereal in the bowl . He then said “Butler Yoon , can you throw me that apple ?” your butler from far across the table threw him the apple and Suho caught it . “Thanks !”

“You should throw it in his mouth . It’s a bigger target .” you said while looking at your food . The butler and the maids chuckled . Suho made an annoyed face and threw you a handkerchief on your face . You sigh in disbelief and take the handkerchief of your face .

“Opps . Mian . Your head seems like a bigger target .” Suho teased . You scoffed and said “I’m gonna go first .” the maids and butler bowed at you before you left .

Suho shook his head . “360 degrees change in just one night . Is she even a human ? Nope . I bet she’s a devil in disguise . Yup , that’s it .” he then continue eating . the butler just smiled at his statement .

At school it was dancing class , the only class where the whole EXO and also the others students including you combined in one studio . This is the first time the whole EXO enter this class after months of absences . So , many girls in that class got pretty excited to be in the same room as them .

“Waah , our oppa sure looks good in sweat shirts and simple clothes .” Sushin spazz as you were tying your hair to a ponytail . You just sigh at the sight of having your step brother in the same class as you again .

While practicing the dance steps that the dance instructor just tought , the leader of the dance class suddenly comes up to Suho and asked him to filled in the form for the annual Senior Prom in a few months .

Suho filled in the form and give it back to the leader when the leader said “Wait , Kim Junmyeon ?” he suddenly asked . Suho look  at him weirdly “Dae . Wae ?” Chan Young , the leader , said “Don’t your mom remarried to someone named Park something ? You should put your surname as ‘Park’ then .”

All the students in the studio got surprised and look at them . Your eyes widened when you heard it and turn to look at Suho . "Ohh no ." you thought . The other members of EXO also stopped what they’re doing and come towards Suho .

Suho look at Chan Young weirdly “Mwo ?”

 

Helllloo ! how are you ? sorry for the late update . do enjoy and wait for more . Thank youuu :) xoxoxox