Chapter Fifteen

Living With An EXO Member

After 2 hours of discussing the project , Sehun finally went home which left only you and Kai . 

"Okay , so-" "Let's stop for today ." Kai stopped you while stretching his arms moving away from the study table . You sigh , "But we have to fisnish this project by next month ." He yawned and nodded "I know and we still have 3 weeks left . Calm down ."

You rolled your eyes "I think we should just continue this before your mom arrived soon ." You keep pointing at the paper works . Kai sigh and suddenly leaned closer to you . He rest his chin on his hand and his face was really close to yours . You got surprised by his action abut just managed to stare at his eyes .

"Then , if my arrived late , i can just stay over for the night right ?" he said while smirking . "D..dae ?" you stuttered . "I can do this all night long if you want to continue this ." he said leaning even closer .

Your eyes widened and you tried to lean back but your body isn't helping you . You can also feel you heart beat fast . His smirking suddenly disappear and come even closer almost closing the distance between you two . Your lips are almost touching and your heart feels like its about to burst out anytime soon . 

"Jongin-ah your mom's here !" Suho suddenly barged in your room that caused both of you to startled and Kai stood up . You sigh in relieve and just look down .

Suho look at you both weirdly . "Did i interrupted something ?" he asked . Kai cough and said "I'll be going now . I'll see you tomorrow Jasmine ." you just nodded "Ah..dae ." Kai smiled at Suho and left your house as fast as a lightning .

You cleared you throat and just decided to clean up the papers on the table to avoid questions which you hope Suho won't asked anything . Suho stared at you weirdly "What just happened ?" You stood up looking at him "What do you mean ?" you asked pretending to not know what is he talking about and just walked towards your school bag .

Suho sigh in disbelief and come closer to you . "Were you guys , about to..kiss ?" he suddenly asked that made you look at him . "Mwo ?! Aniya ! Don't say things ." you said almost screaming at him .

Suho scoffed "Its clearly obvious that you're nervous right now ." you cough and look down . Suho sigh "Do you...like Kai ?" You look at him . He have this look that you can't read . His face looks like he's trying to control from screaming at you and at the same time its like he's holding in something .

Become curious at his expression , you just shook your head slowly "I..I don't know ." you managed to answer . Suho nodded slowly and forced a smile at you before leaving your room .

You jumped at the loud door shut . You sigh before sitting down on your bed . You rubbed your temples "What the hell is happening right now ?" you said to yourself and decided to just take a shower .

That night , the EXO members decided to meet up at their usual hang out spot in a basement under Lay's dad's owned condominium . His dad gave them  the large basement for them to do anything there . They have been hangout there eversince before their debut . The room is big enough for 12 of them to chill and it even fits a bunkbed , a band intruments , a small basketball hoop , a refrigerator , a big sofa with a coffee table and some bean bags . Also a mini tv to play their x-box and wii . Lay's dad pretty much gave them all of that . Ofcourse the members brought other things for them to share too . 

They all played and laugh around together not minding about school tomorrow . Suddenly , they talked about girls and how some of their ex have become prettier and some were actually their fans now . 

"Remember Eunjung ?" Baekhyun said . They all nodded "Your ex Eunjung ? The one with the ugly braces ?" D.O asked . Baek made faces but nodded . "She's an ullzzang now ." He said that caught everyone by suprise . "Mwo ?!" "Chinchaya ??!!" they said not believing what he just said . "We are talking about the weird braces girl Eunjung right ?" Chanyeol trying to get a confirmation .

"Yes !" Baek answered . "Wow ! How did you know ?" Chen asked . Baek laugh and said "It was a funny story actually . Well , i was just walking home from jogging around the park near our dorm , when i saw two pretty girls possing infront of a photographer guy , i was like 'maybe they're models .' So i just walked away when someone tapped my shoulder . I thought i'm dead cuz a fan just recognized me even my hoodie on ." The boys just listen to him . 

"When i turned , it was on of the pretty girls i saw earlier . She gave me a smile and said 'its me .' I was quite puzzled and just smiled asking who is she . She cringed her face and said 'Its me , your ex , Eunjung .' She smiled again ." Baek continued . "Wait ? She bluntly said she's your ex ?" Tao asked suprised at the girl's bluntness . 
Baek nodded " I was surprised too and i remembered her . I also wondered what happened to her ugly braces thing . She said she was happy to see me after a long time . I asked what she's doing now and she said she's an ulzzang . That caught me by surprise and i can only smile saying i'm proud of her and stuffs . She said she's proud of me too ." Baek stopped . 

"Waahh don't you want to get back together with her ? Does she have a boyfriend ?" Xiumin asked . The members waited for his answer . "The photographer guy is her boyfriend ." Baek replied . "Oooohhh ~" "Ouch man ." "Too bad ." "Didn't see that coming ." they all keep saying . Baek just laugh and they all laugh too .

"Hey hyung , when did you started to live with Jasmine ?" Sehun asked Suho , who is lying on the couch . Suho thought for a while and said "5 years ago ? I think its almost 6 years ago ." "ohhh..." Sehun said. " Wae ?" suho asked weirdly .

"Ani , i just remembered when you said that you have a small crush on her the first time you live with her ." Sehun replied while holding in his laughter . The boys all laugh and said "omo ! I almost forgot about that !" "its was funny at that time ." Suho throw a pillow on sehun's face "Aishhh it was a long time ago ! I was still young ." Suho said and tried to hide his blushing face . 

"Eyy there's no need to be embarassed about it ." Luhan comforted Suho . "Yeah besides , she doesn't even know about it . Its all in the past ." Kai continued . Suho suddenly look at Kai and said "And you won't tell her right ?" Kai got startled and look at him .

The members stopped laughing and look at them both . Suho stood up to a sitting position and said "Since you two are really close now . You're not going to tell her right ?" Everyone made a confused face . Kai look at Suho and said "Why would i tell her that ?" Suho shrugged "I don't know . I'm just a little worried that you might tell her everything incase you two are alone together ." 

Kai now realized what Suho meant . Suho was teasing him about when he caught you and him in your room earlier . "What are you guys talking about ?" Lay asked confused along with the other confused looking member , plus Kris who started to be interested in whats happening right now besides his phone .

"Are you saying that you're worried i might tell Jasmine everything when we're alone ?" Kai asked suho . Suho nodded with his arms crossed . "You're pretty smart ." Kai sigh in disbelief "Should i tell her then ?" Suho got taken aback "Can you ?"  he shot back at Kai .

"Guys ." Chanyeol called as he realized that the atmosphere is getting tense . "Should i try ?" Kai stand up . "Go ahead !" Suho replied and immediately stand up to face to face with Kai . "Guys !" Chanyeol yelled and they all quickly stand up holding both Suho and Kai before anything happened . "Enough !" Xiumin yelled too . "What's wrong with you two ?!" Luhan pushed away Suho . "Why are you guys acting like this chincha ?"  Kris pulled away Kai . 

The other members got suprised because the 3 older hyungs barely in if something like this happened . Guess the hyungs thought something worst might happened if they don't do anything .

Suho sigh and try to calm himself down . He have no idea why he suddenly reacted like that . Kai pushed away Kris's hand and walk away from the basement .   
They all sigh and tried to ease back the tension by talking about other things . 

Kai laying on his bed thinking about what Suho just said to him and also the part where he almost kiss you . "What's wrong with you Kim Jongin ?" Kai sigh while messing up his hair . He then tried to go to sleep . 

Its 2 a.m. in the morning and you were just about to go to bed after hours of doing your homework when you heard noises from downstairs . You got surprised and went downstairs slowly . Your mind played a lot of possibilities like a robber broke in and stuffs so you brought along your dad's old golf stick . You look around from the stairs and since it was dark , you barely can see anything . You jumped when you heard a loud 'thump' and a sound of someone whimpering . You made faces and decided to quickly switch on the light . 

"Jumnyeon ?" you said as soon as you saw it was actually Suho who is now laying on the floor whimpering about his leg . He must have hit the sofa when its dark and hurt his leg . You put down the golf stick and quickly try to help him up .

"Yaah wake up ." you put his arm around your neck . "Ohh ?its my pretty step sister Park Jasmine !" he suddenly said . You then look at him weirdly and noticed how he looks messed up and he smells weird . "Mwoya ? Have you been drinking ?" you asked while trying to get him on his feet . He made a sound because of his leg hurt but then chuckled "So what ? Are you going to sue me ? C'mon sue me !" he said . You rolled your eyes "You're so drunk ." you said and walked him towards the kitchen to give him a drink medicine to sober him up . 

You sat him up on the chair and you made the medicine drink for him . You also heard him singing weird songs and mumbling things . "He's so weird when he's drunk ." you said to yourself and walked towards him when you done with the drink .

"Drink this ." you gave him but he rejected it . You sigh in frustration and just decided to shove him the drink . "Just drink ." you put the glass infront of his mouth and slowly puring all the water inside his mouth until he swallowed all of them . He then coughed . You nodded in satisfaction and wash the glass before walking towards him again . 

"Let's get you to bed ." you said as you wrapped your arm around his body . You think he's already too sleepy to fight with you thats why he just follow you . As soon as you arrived in him room , you plumped him down on his bed and tuck him in . You sigh and were about to leave when he pulled your arm causing you to fall on top of him . 

"Aishh ." you sigh and tried to stand up but suho wrapped his arms around your neck . "Kim Junmyeon . Let go of me ." you tried to pushed away his arms but you failed . 

As you were about to try again , you suddenly heard him mumbled "Kai you jerk !" you got surprised and look at him . "You should respect me you little kid !" he mumbled again . "Did you two fought ?" you asked slowly not expecting him to answer tho . He then slowly drifting to sleep . You noticed his grip on you loosen , so you slowly pulled away from him and succeeded . "Wahh you're really hard to take care of when you're drunk ." You complained and rubbed your hurting neck . You were about to leave when he said "She's not for you ." 

You got suprised and look at him ."What did you two fought about ?" You whispered slowly . You can see Suho cringed his face and he suddenly drifted of to sleep . You sigh and just switch of the lights before exiting his room . You lay on your bed thinking about Suho's drunkness . "Since when he got home drunk like this ? He must be stress about something ."  you thought and just go to sleep . 

 

 

Hellooooo ! how are you guys ? sorry i haven't updated in a long time . I'm really sorryyyy ! Here's a long update for you guys who have been waiting for a long time . I feel really bad so i'll update another chapter soon . Really soon . Thank you for staying and keep reading . Love youuuuu xoxoxox