Chapter Ten

Living With An EXO Member

While the members laugh and talk while playing the xbox , Luhan noticed how Xiumin was awfully quite for the passed few days . Even at school he barely said anything and he didn't even paid attention when the whole you and Chanyoung thing going on during recess . Luhan nudged him "Yaah kenchana ?" . 

Xiumin got back to reality and look at Luhan . "Dae ?" 

Tao scoffed "Mwoya , you have been out of it these days ." 

"Did something happened ?" Lay asked .

More of the members started to pay attention to Xiumin . Even Suho . Xiumin fixed his position in the sofa and said "Its nothing ." he tried to smile .

"Chincha ? You even didn't say anything when we talked about Chanyoung earlier ?" Kai said .

Xiumin sigh and fix his bangs before stood up from the sofa . Everyone look at him weirdly . "Where are you going ?" Chanyeol asked . "Your bathroom is upstairs right ?" Xiumin asked Suho suddenly . Suho got suprised but nodded "Ohh..its near to my room ." 

"I'll be back ." Xiumin said and went upstairs . "What's with him ?" Chen asked . Luhan suddenly cough and said "Eyyy let's get to the game ." they all then nodded and play the game back . 

Xiumin just finished using the bathroom and was just closing the door when he almost bumped to you . You bowed a little and was about to enter the bathroom when he said "Chanyoung..." you got suprised and turn to look at him . "Can you not talk to him ?" he continued . You look at him weirdly "Waeyo ?"

He rubbed the back of his neck "Aniya...i just think he's a troublesome ." he look at you . You chuckled a little "No kidding ." you said . He gave you a small smile "Just don't get close to him ." he then left to go back downstairs . You made a weird face and get inside the bathroom .

After few hours , the boys started to leave your house . "Hyung.." Suho called Xiumin slowly . "Wae ?" he asked . "Don't worry about Chanyoung . I'll try to talk to him if i have to ." Suho said . 

Xiumin flashed him a smile and patted his shoulder . "There's nothing to talk about anymore ," he then left . Suho watched s left and sigh .

You were just heading downstairs and saw Suho closing the door . He turn and saw you . You just look away and walk towards the kitchen . Suho sigh in disbelief and headed to the kitchen too .

You were pouring yourself some water and drank it . "What happened really ?" Suho asked suddenly . You sigh and keep drink your water . He got frustrated and walk towards you . "Waeee ?" you raised a brow and just go towards the sink to wash your glass . 

He then pushed you aside and washed your glass instead . You sigh in disbelief . "What are you doi-" you couldn't finish your sentence as you saw red colour water from your sink . Your eyes widened as you realized it was from Suho's bleeding finger . He hold the glass to tight until broke but  he just kept quiet about it although he's in pain .

"Yaah you're bleeding ." you said . He just keep quiet as he keep on washing the broken glass . You got angry and pulled him away from the sink and take away the glass from his hand . You threw away the broken glass and quickly took out the first aid kit . 

You put the first aid kid on the counter and took out the necessaries thing to cured his finger . You wipe the blood off and put some iodine on his finger before covering it up with a bandage . Suddenly a tear fell on your cheek . You wiped it off quickly . You don't want Suho to see it and that would be the first time he ever saw you cry infront of him which you never want him to tease you about it in the near future .

When you're done , you keep away the first aid kit . He saw your tear from earlier and sigh . He knew something must have happened . You wouldn't just cry because of a bleeding finger . You're not like that . He know it too eventhough he's not that close to you .

He was about to say something when you beat him to it "Change you bandage regularly ." you said looking at him but avoiding his gaze . "You're really not going to tell me what happened between you and Chanyoung ?" he said as soon as you finished your sentence . You look away remembering the secret about Suho that Chanyoung told you earlier . It feels so heavy knowing that secret and you felt like going back in time where you should have stop Chanyoung for telling you about it . 

You sigh heavily before saying "Don't do stupid things when i'm not around ." "Yaah.." he yelled 

"Especially when no ones around ." you continued not looking at him .

"Park Jasmine !" he finally beamed .

"Its nothing !" you shot back looking at him . He got a little startled and look at you with an expression you couldn't read .

"Its nothing ." you said again . "Goodnight ." you then left the kitchen to go to your room . 

Suho messed his hair in frustration and sigh heavily before he went to his room .

While Suho is laying on his bed , he keep looking at his bandage finger . Thinking about your tear from earlier . "Wae are you so complicated Park Jasmine ?" he thought and close his eyes to rest before he's off to dreamland .

Sorrryyy for the short update ! i actually wrote longer but it disappeared when i tried to save it . i'm upset right now with my carelessness --.- sorrrrryyy i'll update longer soon . seems like many are curious about the whole Suho and Jasmine thing hahahah . don't worry it'll be revealed soon . Just keep reading . thank youuuu :) xoxo

p/s : to MilkyVanilla , yess i did watched that drama hahahah but i have no idea my story have any similar characters towards the characters in The Heirs hahah . Thank you for your comment and same goes to the other readers :) xoxoxox