Chapter Twenty-Four

Living With An EXO Member

After recess , you enter class . You just sat on your sit with a very ugly table that was smudged by your haters . You ignore it and just look out the window . The teacher still haven't arrive yet so your classmates were chatting with each other . Sushin was studying . 

Suddenly , everyone turned quiet and whispered with each other . You noticed the weird atmospeher but you didn't bother to look . Apparently , Sehun and Kai finally enter class . They all stared at them as they walked towards their table . 

Sehun noticed you were staring outside the window but didn't say anything and just sit down . Kai just took his sat and took out his books when he noticed how your classmates were acting weird and somehow a little anxious . He raised a brow and glanced at you who still didn't noticed Kai and Sehun's appearance . 

He stared at you but his eyes got shifted to your table . It was really full with bad words and ugly drawings . He stared at you to make you noticed him but you still didn't make a move .

Somehow you felt like someone was watching you . You turned and saw your whole classmates staring at you . You then noticed Kai was in his sit , staring at you . He give a signal with his eyes motioned you to your table . You understand he meant what happened to your table .

You look at your table and give him an assuring smile before turning back your attention to the window . Kai sigh and rubbed his temple as he know that you're not going to tell him anything . It must be the haters doing to your table , he thought .

After school , you were assigned by your teacher to send some things to her table . As you were walking down the stairs , you bumped into some girls from other class . You were about to passed by them when one of them grab your arm and pulled you back .

You got suprised and look at her . "What are you doing ?" you asked pulling your arm from her .

The three girls laugh , "We're the one should ask you what are you doing ." one of the girl asked . You raised a brow .

"I know you're the one putting the note on the board . Its just your way of attracting Suho oppa's attention right ?" the girl said . "Stay away from our EXO oppas . Don't you dare getting near them ." 

"Wasn't planning to ." you replied lightly . She scoffed , "Yahh , you should learn from us . Eventhough we're their fans , we still know how to love them from a far without even pulling this attention you're doing ."

You raised a brow "Love ? You're kidding ?" They glared at you "Mwo ?"

This time you scoffed , "You guys are really funny . Imagine this , what if your 'oppas' wasn't even idols . Just a bunch of normal boys going to the same school as us . Will you still love them like you said now ?" 

"Mwo ?!" one girl shouted . "Oppas are not a bunch of normal boys . They are special ." another one replied .

"Special ? In what way ? Their good looks ? Famous ? Rich ?" you shot back . 

This earn you a pushed and made you fell on the ground . The other two girls were surprise by their friend suddened actions . You sigh in suprised as you were wiping off your hands from the dirty dust on the floor . 

"If you ever say that again or getting near our oppa , i'll make you regret everything you said ." the girl who pushed you said . With one last glared at you , the girl left . The other girls were looking at you with somehow a guilty expression but they followed their friend anyway . 

"Crazy girl ." you muttered and were about to stand up when you felt a sting on your knee . You look down and saw a blood dripping from a scratch on your knee . "Even this floor hates me ." you sigh . 

You were limping to your locker and searched for a band aid or something to cover your scratch but all you found was Kai's napkin from yesterday . You took it wipe the blood off . 

"Yaah kenchana ?!" Kai suddenly appeared out of no where and started to kneel infront of you while wiping the blood off after he snatched away the napkin . 

You got surprised and immediately hold his hand that were wiping the blood to stop him . "I'm okay . It doesn't hurt that much ." you replied . 

He sigh heavily , "Don't lie to me ." he replied as he slowly wipe the blood off . "I know you're hurting ." You just managed to stay quiet . Suddenly felt like crying but you hold it in . You have no idea why you wanted to burst in tears . Maybe because of Kai's words .

He took out a band aid from his bag and put it on your knee . He blew on it before standing back up looking at you . You look at your knee , "Why do you have a band aid with you ?" you asked didn't want to look at him .

"I'm a dancer . I always injured myself . A small first aid kit is what i have in my bag everyday ." he replied that made you chuckled a little . You look at him , "Thank you ." you smiled .

He smiled back but know how much you're hurting inside and he wished that you would just expressed everything to him . 

"I want to ask who did this to you , but i know you won't tell me anyway so why bother right ?" he said . You nodded slowly "You know me too well ." He sigh , "You can just tell me you know . I know you're hurt by all these things that happened to you these days . And even your table . How did you manage to stand all this and not break any tear like a normal girl ?" by this time he knew that he just told you what he wanted to say eversince the news about you and Suho broke out .

You gave him a bitter smile , "Because i'm not like any other girls . I don't cry over small things like this ." you replied . He sigh heavily and nodded "I know you're not like any other girls . You're different ." 

You hold his shoulder before giving him a smile and said "Hey , you're going to the 'Moonlight Event' tonight ?" 

Moonlight Event is something that usually held at your school once every two years . All students from your school will come to school and bring their own night lights , blankets and snacks to sit on the school's field . It will be full moon tonight and everyone anticipate this night a lot . Eventhough it will be cold , people will still come to see it . 

There will be a few tent selling some lanterns to be released to the sky . They will wrote their wish on it and let it fly . Hoping it will come true . Its also fun tho . 

Kai nodded , "Yeah . The principal asked EXO to perform after he official the event ." he replied . You smiled , "Good , i'll see you tonight then ." He bit his lip before saying , "I'll you home and i won't take no for an answer ." You wanted to argue with him but you know it'll be no use . So you just nodded .

You both walked together and thankfully , you can still walked normally eventhough your knee will sting when the cold breeze hit your leg . "So ," Kai started . "You seem to gotten closer to Chanyoung sunbaenim these days ." 

You look at him , "Wait , did you saw me and him at the bleachers earlier ?" you asked . He didn't look at you but nodded . "He was just being a gentleman escorting me to class incase something happened to me again ." you replied lightly looking forward .

"Ahh , really ?" He bit his lower lip and kick a small stone slowly . You noticed his action and look at him , "Wait , you're not jealous right ?" 

That caught him off guard , "Whaaatt ? Me ? Jealous of what ? You and Chanyoung sunbae ? Psshhh..." he replied acting somehow weird in your opinion . 

You chuckled , "Woww , i can't believe you're the jealous type ." He stopped walking and look at you "I'm not...I'm not jealous Jasmine-ah ." You just continue walking a shrugged . "Yaah , Park Jasmine . Don't make your own assumptions ." he said walking quickly to catch up with you . 

"Yeah right.." you replied . His jaw dropped at your words and starting walking faster than you leaving you behind . You chuckled at his childish actions and just walked after him .

That night , everyone already at school . They all started to buy lanterns and wrote their wish on it . You and Sushin also bought one each and sat on the blanket laying on the field which Sushin brought . You brought some snacks and warm drinks for you both . 

"Ahhh i'm so excited for this ." Sushin said after finishing with his lantern . You chuckled , "Me too ." "Aaaannndd , EXO is performing tonight . But i'm pretty sure your already knew that ." she said teasing you a little . You just push her slightly that made her laugh .

Sushin knew the thing that you have with Kai . But its not like you're an official couple or something but something more than friends . Sushin approved you and Kai but she also wanted you to becareful incase the fans will found out and killed both you and Kai .

Sushin got a little jealous over the fact that your step brother also an EXO member and you're kinda dating with Kai . She didn't mind tho , as long as you're happy . And also as long as you have nothing more with Luhan , which is her bias , she's cool . 

The event started and the moon were beautiful than ever . After the principal official the event , EXO started to perform and got some cheered along with screams from their fans . Ofcourse the whole school cheered too since they are their schoolmates .

EXO performed Growl and Angel to lighten up a calmer mood . You were amazed at Suho's voice tho . You never actually heard EXO performing live only on tv . Suho sounded pretty good in your ears . He have this sweet , mellow voice that actually goes perfectly with his looks . Although some of his attitude show otherwise , but still , you like his voice . 

You noticed a few times that the EXO members would look towards you and Sushin's drection . Sushin got excited about that . "OMG ! Luhan oppa was looking at me !" Sushin squeeled at you . You just chuckled and let her have her moments . 

Kai would smile at you . Suho would look at you and turned away when you look at him back that made you raised a brow . Sehun being greasy as usual as he winked at you . You just rolled your eyes and that made Sehun and other members that notice your actions chuckled while performing .

The night went well so far . So far that is .

 

Hellllooo ! Heheh another update ! sorry for few days late tho . How you like it so far ? And thank you for those who continuing to wished me my belated birthday ! also , i found out that i have readers from all over the world . OMG ! thank you so muchhhh ! you guys made me feel so happy :') Hope you guys continue to read and also check our my other fic My Lifesaver . Thank youuu xoxoxo

SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR !!!!! EXO JUST RELEASED THE OVERDOSE MV AND I'M FREAKIN' OUT HERE ! I got goosebumps when i listened to EXO-M' version , the part when Chen did the high notes . Damn Chen ! also ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BELOVED BACON ! BYUN BAEKHYUN !!! kkaebsonggg ~ XOXOXO