Chapter Twelve

Living With An EXO Member

"How is she ?" Your step-mom asked the doctor as soon as he step out of your ward room .

"She's doing fine . It's a good thing she was brought here fast enough before her allergies spread ." the replied with a smile .

"Thank goodness ." Your stepmom sigh in relieved while holding your dad's hand . 

"But she'll be needed to stay her for a few days until her allergies cool down . I'll be going now ." the doctor said and bowed before leaving .

Your parents and Suho bowed and thanked the doctor before sighing in relieved . 

Suho called both of your parents after you both arrived at the hospital . His hands are trembling and he's not sure why . He just tucked for of his hands in his jacket . 

Suho turned to your father and said "I'm so sorry i didn't take care of her like you expected . Its my fault she ended up like this . I'm sorry ." Suho look down can't find himself facing your dad . 

Your dad smiled a little and tapped his shoulder . Suho look at him . "You done well . It was brave of you to take immediate action without waiting for us . I'm thankful for you ." Your dad thanked him . "D..dae ?" Suho stuttered . Your father smiled and tapped his shoulder again . 

"I'm proud of you honey !" his mom said and hug him . Suho just let his mom hug him . "We should go see her now ." she said after he let go of Suho . Your dad and Suho nodded . 

You still haven't wake up yet and still haven't realized what's happening right now . 

After few hours , Suho decided to let your parents go home as he volunteered himself to take care of you . Your parents said that they'll be back tomorrow morning and thanked him .

Suho added another blanket on you and put some air freshner around the room so you can be more comfortable . He sit on a chair next to your bed and watched you . 

He held out his hand to tucked in your hair but he pulled it back after hesistate for a while . 

He sigh and said "Mianhe . I should've take better care of you ." by that time , you slowly to wake up . You opened your eyes and saw Suho next to you but look down . 

He faced you and you quickly closed your eyes . 

"I'm not a good oppa aren't i ? Mianhe ." he continued . That made you feel a little touched and just decided to listened what he have to say . 

"I'll try to be a good brother next time . I promised . But that doesn't mean i'll stop bothering your life arasso ?" he joked a little . That made you chuckled inside . "Goodnight Jasmine-ah ." he said and closed the light table . 

You smiled a little "Thank you..oppa ." you thought and sleep as your head still hurts . 

The next day , you had to skipped school . The doctor asked you to rest for a while . When you wake up , Sushin was in your ward room preparing you some breakfast she brought . You got surprised but touched by your bestfriend as she skipped school to take care of you . 

You ate the food and thanked her . Eventhough she was telling you many stories , you couldn't focus as you worried that Suho or any member of EXO would suddenly showed up and every thing will be blown . You're scared if Sushin might find out and get angry with you if she knows that you and Suho are related .

You just smiled and nodded at her stories . "Please don't come at this time ." you keep praying inside while looking at the door . 

"Yaah Park Jasmine !" she suddenly yelled . You got suprised and look at her . "Dae ?" Sushin sigh "I'm asking you if you want some fruits but you're not listening ." You gave her an apologetic smile "Ahh mianhe . Sure just don't put peach in it ." you joked . She chuckled and washed the fruits she brought in the bathroom's sink .

You were about to take your phone when you heard your door opened . "Sorry i'm late . I just found out today ." 

You got surprised and look at the person at the door . It was Chanyeol with a bouquet of flowers in his hand . You quickly did 'shh' sign asking him to leave before Sushin heard him . 

Chanyeol watched you weirdly and tilt his head in confusion . "EXO Chanyeol sunbae ?!" Sushin suddenly said and almost dropped the fruits she just washed . You and Chayeol both turned to look at her .

Chanyeol got suprised and finally understand what you meant and you just sigh while looking down . 

"Wh...what are you doing here ?" Sushin asked nervously as an EXO member is in the same room as her . Chanyeol was stumped and blank as he keep looking at you and then Sushin . "Is that flower for her ?" Sushin asked noticing the flowers on his hand .

Chanyeol cough "Ahh dae . Here you go ." Chanyeol said giving you the flowers . You thanked him and looked at Sushin waiting for her next respond . "Thats nice but how did you know she's here ? More importantly , are you guys close to each other ?" Sushin started to be curious as why an EXO member would randomly come to visit you and give you flowers when you're not even their fan .

You and Chanyeol look at each other and were about to respond when your door opens again . "We're here !" "Suho hyung told us you'll be here today ." "Sorry we're la-" the 3 EXO boys said and quickly froze for a moment as they saw Sushin standing next to you looking at them with a suprised expression . 

"E..EXO ?" Sushin stuttered . "Sushin-ssi.." Kai said with his eyes widened . "Aisshh . What have we done ?" Xiumin and Sehun looked down in frustration . Chanyeol and you sigh heavily . 

Sushin got even more confuse as she look back and forth to you and the boys . "What's going on here ? and wae would Suho oppa told them you'll be here ?"  Sushin asked looking at all of you and then at you . You sigh heavily and felt bad for her . The EXO just stayed quiet and said "We'll come back with some lunch . You girls talk first ." Chanyeol said as he pushed s out of the room and closed the door .

You put the flowers on the table next to you and look at Sushin who looks frozen and confused all at once . "Did i missed something ?"she said . You gave her an apologetic smile and shook your head . "Ani ." you pulled her to sit down on your bed and hold her hands .

"Sushin-ah , mianhe ." you started . "Wae mianhe ?" she asked looking at your weirdly . You took a deep breath "I have something to tell you but you promise you can't be mad at me because i'm doing all this because i think of your safety too arasso ?"  you asked . At first , she hesistated but then she nodded .

You smiled and told her everything about you and Suho . About how you get close to EXO and everything from A-Z . She just listened and got frozen all through your explanation .

She decided to go home after that because she said she needed time for a while and you excuse her . You wouldn't blame her if she's not talking to you the enxt few days . You deserved it after hiding such secret from your bestfriend of 10 years . You only pray that she'll forgive you somehow .

While you putting the flowers in the vase , you heard someone came in . "Is she gone now ?" You turned and smiled as you saw Chanyeol and the others poking their head at the door looking inside the room . You shook your head "Come in ." they smiled and come in .

Most of the EXO boys are setting up the table filled with chinese food . "Jasmine , eat this ." Chen said as he give you a pack of chinese food . You smiled and thanked him . "Mani mogo Jasmine-ah ~" Sehun said as he watch you eat with his chin on his hand . "Aigooo this kid chincha ." Kai poked his head . Sehun rubbed his head and pouted .

You chuckled and took a bite of your food .

"Suho hyung will arrived in a few ." Chanyeol said . You look at him .

"He's coming with the rest of the boys ." Xiumin added . You just nodded and continued eating . 

Kai passed you a tissue and you took it . "Thanks ." you said as he smiled and continue eating .

After you all done eating , the boys went home after you thanked them for coming . The only one who decided to wait was Kai as he said that he will wait for Suho and the rest to come before he go home . You feel bad that he wanted to wait because he looks tired but you just let him be because you know arguing with him will be no use .

You sat on your bad while he sit on the chair next to you . "How can you be so careless with that drink ?" he suddenly said . You chuckled and said "I know right ? I don't know what was i thinking ." he chuckled a little . "Next time becareful . Do you know how worried Suho hyung was ?" he said . 

You look at him . "Dae ?" He sigh "He got panicked after you fainted . He called everybody as soon as you arrived in the hospital ." you just listened . "He went to school today looking like a total retarded and fell asleep during class ."  he continued . You sigh and looked down . "Chincha ? I didn't know that ." 

He look at you "He's trying his best as a brother you know ? About that Chanyoung too , he's just worried what might that kid do to you ." he explained . You sigh feeling bad for him and at the same time thankful . "I know . I'm trying too incase you didn't notice ." you said . He chuckled and nodded "Ofcourse you do ." You both laugh . 

You both talked and laugh . You found out that he have dance eversince he was a kid . He lost a friend on the day he auditioned for SM and still go to the auditioned because it was his friend's dream for Kai to do it for him . You found out he's actually a guy full of smiles but at the same time , there's this sad spark on his eyes that he refuse to reveal it to anyone . 

Somehow you feel comfortable talking to him . He seems like he knows everything about you eventhough he doesn't say them . 

After 2 hours spending time with him , he got a text from Suho saying he's on his way to meet you . He stood up and said "I got to go now ." You nodded "Thank you for today ." He smiles "No problem ." He was about to turn away and you remembered something . "By any chance , can you help me with something ?" you said pulling his hand .

He got surprised and look at you . He smiled and nodded . "Sure . What is it ?" You smiled and look down feeling embarassed that you're asking him for a help . "You see , i'm craving for some vitagen . Since i'm not going to school tomorrow , i don't think i'll be able to get that vitagen ." eventhough you know you must be talking nonsense to him but he just smiled and nodded . "I'll get you some . See you tomorrow ." he said and left . 

You have no idea why you asked him for help just because of a vitagen . A small bottle of white vitagen which you suddenly missed after Kai left . 

Maybe , just maybe , did you know about it all this time ?

 

Hellloooo ! sorr for the late update ! i was busy with things . Thank you for reading and waiting !

Happy New Year to all my readers and thank you so much for giving me support on 2013 with my flaws fics :') Hoping for a better 2014 with all of you with me ! love youuuuuu :) xoxoxoxo