Chapter Eight

Living With An EXO Member

As you entered your house , you then go towards Suho's room with the EXO boys behind you . You stopped when you arrived infront of his door . 

"Yahh Kim Junmyeon !" you knocked on his door . 

He opened it and look at you . "Wae ?" he said with a sleepy tone . 

You're guessing his just woke up based on his bed hair which you kinda admit a little that he looks good with it but thats not the point right now . 

"Your friends are here ." you said gesturing to his friends next to you . He turned and saw his friends smiling at him before he turn to look at you . "Ofcourse my friends are here . Where's yours ?" he asked or more like teasing .  

You turned to walked away and said "They all ran away when they found out i'm related to someone named 'Kim Junmyeon' ." you then headed to your room .  The EXO boys laugh and Suho sigh in annoyance . "Are you guys coming in or not ?" Suho asked with a tough tone .  The boys stop laughing and cough before entering Suho's room .

"She's so gonna get it ." Suho thought and close the door . 

"So , when the others coming ?" Chanyeol asked while spinning the a ball on his hand . "Soon ." Xiumin replied sitting on the study table . 

"Hyung , have any Jasmine's friends came here ?" Sehun asked Suho that made the other boys paid attention to Suho . Suho yawned and grab his towel . "I dunno . Maybe ." "So her friends do know that you're related to her ?" Chen asked curiously . "Yeah , but thats before we debuted . and those friends were her middle school friends . I don't think she bring anyone after i debuted ." Suho replied .

"How about Lee Sushin ? Her best friend ?" Tao asked while sitting on one of the bean bags on the floor . "I don't think that girl knows Jasmine is his sister ." D.O suddenly said while reading some book . They all turned to him . "Meaning ?" Suho asked with a tootbrush in his mouth . 

D.O lift his face only to be greeted by a confused looking boys . "Well , have you seen her reaction when she saw us everytime we passed through them ? She's like really excited and have no control over her excitement whatsoever ." the boys raised a brow . Chen and Xiumin look at each other weirdly .

"So ? Isn't that normal ?" Chanyeol said and lay on Suho's bed after highfive-ing an agree Sehun . They both chuckled . D.O sigh in disbelief at his slow brain members . "It means ," D.O started "if you knew your bff have an EXO member as a brother , would you react that excited infront of her ?" D.O finished his sentence . 

s nodded in understandment and let out an 'Ohhhhh...' . D.O just mentally facepalming himself and just continue with his reading . Suho thought for a while "So , all these years , she never told Sushin about me ?" he sigh and go took a shower .

After half an hour , you were at the kitchen when you heard the door bell . You quickly took the plate where you already filled it with cookies for you to eat it while doing homework and headed to the front door . You then saw Suho heading the same way as you as he going down the stairs while drying his wet hair with the towel . 

He stopped drying his hair as he noticed you gave him a weird look . "What ?"

"This is the front door ." you said pointing the door . "I know what it is ." he replied sounding like you think he's stupid enough not to know what door is that . 

"Because the beggar's door is at the back ." you said smiling before opened the door . Suho sigh in disbelief and was about to say something when you said "Ohh its you guys . Come in ." Suho turned and saw it was Kai along with the other remaining EXO members . 

The boys came in and smirked at you both before heading upstairs . "Wuuuuu cookies !" Baekhyun cheered as he took some cookies from you and left . You just shook your head and close the door . You then faced Suho . "Your friends are weird , but i understand why ." He raised his brow . "Why ?"

You smiled at him "Isn't that obvious ? Because they're friends with you ." you replied . "Mwo ? Yaah ! okay thats it ." he almost yelled and covered you face with his towel and quickly ran away with the cookies that used to be on your hand . 

"Yaah !" you yelled and pushed away his wet towel . "Gross ." you shivered a little and sigh before heading upstairs . 

Suho were about to enter his room when Kai opened the door . "Ohh ? Where are you going ?" Suho asked . "Bathroom ." He replied . Suho nodded .

"Are they your friends  ?" a voice suddnly appeared . They both turned and saw it was your dad . the both bowed . "Dae abeonim ." Suho replied . "I'm Kim Jongin but you can call me Kai ." Kai introduce himself when he shook your dad's hand . Your dad nodded and smiled "You're really good looking . How many of you are he-ohh Jasmine-ah ." Your dad suddenly changed the subject .

Kai and Suho turned to where your dad is looking . You were just heading to your room and bumped into them infront of Suho's room . 

"You must already met all of your brother's friends right ?" your dad asked you . You sigh and smiled forcely at your dad "Ahh dae . i did ." you replied .

You dad smiled "How are they ? They must be nice people like your brother right ?" Suho and Kai chuckled shyly . You 'tsskkk' inside and smiled fakely . "Yeahh . They're all...a charmer ." you said giving a look at Suho before facing your dad back . Suho bit his lower lip and glared at you . Kai just chuckled at your both actions . 

Your dad nodded "Good good . Wae i haven't seen you bring anyone over ?" he suddenly asked you . Your expression changed . Both of Suho and Kai look at you . You clear your throat "Because i can't , remember ?" you said . You dad's smile faded . "I'm going to my room ." you said and left . 

Suho felt a little guilty somehow but he doesn't want to admit it . "Well then , " your dad said trying to change the atmosphere . "I have to go to a meeting . You boys  have fun now . Say hello to others for me ." your dad continued . Suho and Kai nodded and bowed a little before your dad left . Suho and Kai then just enter the room with Kai who already forgot to go to the bathroom .

You were doing your homework and heard the door bell . You lift your head "What ? I thought all of his friends already came ?" you said counting all his friends . You sigh and go towards the door .

"Yes ?" you said and your eyes widened "Sushin-ah , wh..what are you doing here ?" you said trying to smile while blocking her view from seeing inside your house . Sushin smiled "My parents made me stopped by here to give you some ginseng they bought from China . Here ." she handed you a wrapped of ginsengs . You thanked her and took the wrapped . 

"So , why are they so many shoes here ?" Sushin asked looking down on her feet . Your eyes widened and remembered that the EXO boys are here . "Well , umm..my stepbrother's friends , are here . For a proeject or something ." you tried to not stuttered . 

She raised a brow and just remembered that your dad remarried few years ago . "Ahhh right . i forgot you have a step brother ." she said . You just nodded and smiled . "Wae didn't you tell me that he's back from his study ?" She asked . You cough and fake a laugh "Well , i forgot . Silly me ." She just  chuckled and gave you a look .

You look a her weirdly "What ?"

"Well , don't you want to introduce him to me ? I never met him you know ?" she asked making your jaw dropped a little . You cough and said "I'm not sure if he's-" "Yahh Park Jasmine !" someone suddenly yelled .

You closed your eyes and bit your lower lip . "Who's that ?" Sushin asked suprised at that voice . You come closer to her to block her view and Sushin look at you weirdly . "That , would be , my stepbrother ." you replied and your heart started to beat faster . "He is ? Let's meet him !" Sushin cheered . Your eyes widened for the nth time and look towards Suho who is coming down the stairs looking at you . 

"Don't come near !" you mouthed at him with the wrapped ginseng covering your mouth so that Sushin won't see it .  Suho stopped his steps and raised his brow . You make a signal with your hand for him to walk away faster . Suho finally understand and turned around slowly .

Sushin suddenly pushed you a little and saw Suho's back heading upstairs . "Hii i'm Sushin !" she introduce herself . Your eyes widened and Suho stopped his steps . He bit his lower lip and give her a thumb up with his back facing both of you . "Ummm , your name is ?" Sushin asked . You cough and said "Jun ! Just call him Jun ." Sushin chuckled and nodded . "Ahh dae . It was nice to finally meet you . Eventhough its just your back ." she made a weird face at Suho's action and faced you .

You just smiled at her . "Well then , i'm gonna go . See you at school and nice to meet you again ." Sushin said and bowed a little at Suho . Suho just give her a thumbs up . Sushin cringed her face and patted your shoulder . "Bye Jasmine !" she said . You waved at her and finally close the door . You sigh in relieved and Suho also touch his chest in relieved . 

"That was close ." Suho said walking towards you . You face him and glared at him . "What ?" he asked weirdly . You scoffed and shoved him the wrapped ginsengs . "Put them on the kitchen's counter . You owe me . I just saved your life ." you said . He took it and cough at the ginsengs' smell . "Aishhh" he sigh . You then just headed to your room again .

As the weekend finally over , its Monday again , means , school . You were heading to your class and suddenly someone blocked your way . You got startled and lifted your head . Your eyes widened when it was Chanyoung and two of his friends . "Good morning pretty ." he greeted you . You just sigh in annoyance . "Can i help you ?" you asked .

He chuckled "I'm just wondering if you know the consequences if the whole thing about your family's secret exposed ?" he asked still smiling as if he's innocent . You sigh in disbelief "What secrets ?" you asked . He put on his thinking face and snapped his fingers . "Ahhh right . How's your oppa doing ?" he said . "Does he know i've been doing this to you ?" he smirked . You bit your lip and look away before facing him . "He doesn't . Can't you just leave me alone ?" you asked starting to get enough of his sh*it . 

His friends chuckled along with him . He was about to say something when someone said "Is something going on here ?" Chanyoung lowered his head in annoyance . He lifted his head and rolled his eyes when it were Sehun and Kai walking towards you . "The knights are here again . Great timing don't cha think Jasmine ?" Chanyoung sarcasticly asked you . You just look away . 

Sehun and Kai scoffed "What have you been doing around her these days ?" Sehun asked curiosly as he remembered the other day when he and the others bumped into you and Chanyoung before . Chanyoung tucked his hands in his pockets and smirked "Nothing . Just telling miss pretty here that i'll be continue this conversations later during recess ." He patted your head and motioned his friends to leave . 

You shivered after he patted you and you can feel the same uneasyness you felt before . Kai and Sehun scoffed at his actions towards you . "Kenchana ?" Kai asked worriedly at your almost pale face . You look at them and nodded before smiling at them as a sign of thanks and walk towards your class . Sehun and Kai watched you left . 

"She's like that again ." Sehun said slowly but loud enough for Kai to hear . "Again ?" Kai asked curiously .

Sehun sigh "Me and the hyungs bumped into her and Chanyoung with his gang the day we went to Suho hyung's house . She got pale when we arrived ." Sehun explained that made Kai made a curios face . 

"I wonder what did they talked about ?" Sehun said slowly . Kai was also thinking the same thing .

 

Hellllooo ! hehe another update ! sorry if its boring or anything . More things to come . Keep reading and thank youu :) xoxo