Chapter Fourteen

Living With An EXO Member

"What's happening ?" you thought 

Your eyes met as you look at Kai and you felt something weird . You just couldn't put your finger on it . 

"Jasmine-ah.." Sehun shook you . You got suprised and look at him "Dae ?" The boys look at you weirdly . "You got space out ." Chanyeol said . "Did something happened ?" Chen asked .

Suho looked at you weirdly too . You then noticed that you were staring at Kai for a long time before Sehun got you back to reality . Kai who sat down next to Tao just stared at you .

You caugh and laugh fakely "Ahh ani . I just remembered something . Please continue eating ." you said as you gestured them the food . They all look at each other and continue eating . 

You glanced at Kai who is laughing with Tao and you smiled without you realising it . Kai glanced up at you and you quickly turn away feeling a little embarassed . "What's wrong with her ?" Kai thought but then took a bite of the sandwich .

The sun already sets and the boys left one by one . Suho decided to go see the doctor before he come back to you . Kai was the last one to leave . "I'll be going now ." Kai said and were about to walk away when you touched his arm . He turn to look at you . 

You were about to asked him about the whole vitagen thing and if he's the one who've been putting them in your locker all these years but you closed you mouth and smiled at him "Thanks for coming . I'll see you tomorrow at school ." He turn to look at you "You're going to school tomorrow ? Don't you have to stay here for another week ?" 

You sigh "I should but its just too boring here . besides , i miss school ." He chuckled "You're a really weird kid you know that ?" you just chuckled while looking down . He smiled "Arasso . See you tomorrow ." he waved at you and you replied back before watching him walked away . 

You didn't noticed you were staring at an empty hallway when suddenly Suho appeared "Wae are you standing there ?" you got startled and shook your head "What am i doing ?" you thought . Suho walked passed you to go inside "Your prince charming won't come if you're wearing like that ." he teased your hospital clothes . 

You rolled your eyes and go towards the bathroom after closing the door .  He chuckled as you walked passed him "I'm so funny ." he thought and sit on the sofa there . 

The next morning , you got ready to go to school from the hospital . You just walked out of the hospital building when you heard a honk . You turned and saw it was Suho inside the car . "Let's go together ." he said opening the door . You were about to reject when he stopped you "The bus stop is 10 minutes away , and school starts in another 20 minutes . Don't argue with me and just get in the car ." 

You got startled by his strictness . You're too tired to argue anyway , so you just get inside the car . It was quiet along the way . You just stared outside the window and Suho glanced at you . 

He clear his throat and said "Are you sure you can go to school today ?" You turn to him and nodded "Dae ." He nodded and look infront . You just get back to your own world . Suho sigh as he doesn't know what to talk to you about . 

As you near the gate , you asked the driver to stop . You got off the car and Suho watched your actions weirdly . "I'll walk from here . Thanks ." you said to him and close the door . He just nodded and asked the driver to continue driving . You sigh in relieved that no one saw you got off the car and started walking . 

Sushin hugged you as soon as she saw you at your locker . You both laugh and chatted before you both heard noises . You turned and ofcourse it were the EXO boys who made quite an entrance as usual with people fangirling over them . You shook your head and took out your books . Sushin watched slowly as the EXO boys passed by . 

After that , Sushin look at you and said "Waahh , i'm impressed how you both can act like strangers to each other ." You look at her and chuckled "I'm good at that ." you said as you closed you locker . She chuckled and pulled you to walk to class . You then said "But then again , i noticed that you don't fangirl much over them these days or is it just me ?"  

She shrugged "Naah , you're right . When you told me everything before , i actually sees them as just students in our school now . Weird huh ? Its like , i've never been their fan before ." she explained . You chuckled "Really ?" She nodded "But , i'm still their fan . Just not as maniac as i was before . I realized that i have better things to do than spazz about idols in my life ." she said . You smiled and nodded "I'm proud of you ." 

"You should be . I'm a better student now ." she praised herself and you both laugh before arriving to class .

As the second period was about to end , your science teacher suddenly mention about a science project . 

"So , i want this science project to be done by a group consist of 3 people only . I'll name your group ." the teacher said and started saying one by one student's name and put each 3 in one group . Sushin got in a group with other students which made you a little sad but she gave you a smile meaning that you'll be okay .

The teacher stopped for a while and said "Miss Park Jasmine.." You got startled and look at him "Dae ?" He thought for a while and said "Since you're my best student , would you mind if i paired you up with the students that need much help from a student like you ?" You got a little confuse but replied "Not at all . I'll help them ." 

He smiled "Good . So , Kim Jongin and Oh Sehun , you'll be pairing with Miss Park Jasmine for this project ." your eyes widened . Everyone turned to look at you , even Sushin got surprised . Sehun and Kai got startled too but they look at you and then at the teacher "Yes teacher ." they both replied . The teacher nodded and smiled at you "I owe you Jasmine ." he said and walked off the class .

You're still too stunned to even blink . You just can't believe you're paired with both of them . Not because they're from EXO , its because they're the worst science students in your class . While other girls in your class ranged of jealousy , Sushin chuckled and continued her work .

Kai and Sehun smiled at you and you slammed your head on the table . "The world hates me today ." you wined slowly . Kai and Sehun look at each other weirdly and they just continue their work .

After school , you're at your locker as usual and just closed your locker when Sushin said "You're really lucky to be paired with EXO members you know ? I'm actually jealous ." You sigh and you got a bright idea . "Wanna change ?" Sushin got lost . "What are you talking about ?" "You know , change group . You can have them and i'll take your group ." you explained or more like pleading for help .

Sushin chuckled and hold your shoulders "Jasmine , i love you and i love EXO too but i'm not gonna fail my project just because i want EXO to be in my group . So ,  no but i wish you all the best . Bye !" she said and walked off . 

You scoffed "Unbelievable little child ." you sigh and walked home . 

As soon as you arrived home , you took a shower , eat and started planning for the science project . You were writing some few ideas on your note book when you heard noises and laughter from downstairs . "They're here ." you thought . "Wait ," you thought of something and went downstairs . 

You saw the boys laughing and playing games . You then said "Kim Jongin , Oh Sehun ." Everyone stopped and turn to look at you . Kai and Sehun look at you weirdly . Suho also got a little suprise because you're not saying his name .

"Upstairs now or don't and fail . Make a choice ." you said and went back upstairs . Kai and Sehun both scoffed in surprised . 

"Whoa . That was scary ." Chen said . 

"Tell me about it ." Baekhyun agreed . 

"What's that all about ?" Suho asked them . 

"We got sign in the same group as her for science project ." Kai explained . The boys nodded in understandment . 

"You guys are lucky !" Tao cheered .

"Bad luck for her ." Kris said while playing with his phone . 

The boys also agreed to that . Kai sigh and carried his bag on his shoulder . "Yaah , we should probably listen to her ." he said as he tapped Sehun's shoulder . Sehun made an annoyed expression "Go first , i'll catch up ." he replied . "Come on . We already made her suffer by being in the same group as us . Besides , we need to A's this project ." Kai pulled Sehun's arms slowly . 

Sehun sigh in defeat and stand up "Fine ." he cling his bag on his shoulder too and they both headed to your room .  "Good luck !" some of the boys said . 

Suho just shook his head and smiled .

You sat on your bed with Sehun laying on his tummy next to you and Kai on the chair next to your bed . They both listened to you ideas about the science project . 

"And you know , like the hologram thing they used in the projector room ." you said .

"We have a projector room ?" Sehun asked . You raised a brow and look at Kai . "Don't look at me . I've never been in that room ."  Kai said while spinning the pillow on his finger .

You facepalmed . "Do you guys even understand what i'm talking about ?" you asked . Kai and Sehun look at each other and then at you . "Nope ." they said in unison . You closed your eyes and took a deep breath . You feel like diving into the Han River if you can right now . 

You thought for a while and decided to explain to them in a way they would understand it . "Kai ," you called . He look at you . " remember when you had to performed for the SMTown Week concert and you had to used the graphic thing on stage where you dance with 'another' you ?" you asked . 

He noddded "Dae , wae ?" "That's what i meant . Only this one is like a 3D hologram thing ." you said . Kai and Sehun both formed an 'O' with their mouth and said "Ahhhh i get it ! Its like a 3D movies only without the glasses right ?" Sehun said . You snapped your finger and said "Yes !" They both nodded "Okay i get it ." Kai replied . 

"Wow , thats a great idea ." Sehun finally understand everything . "I know right ? We're so gonna A's this project ." Kai said and higfived Sehun . You all chuckled and discussed more about the project . Surprisingly , these boys are actually full of ideas . They're just too lazy to used their brain . 

 

Helllloo ! Sorry for the late update . Hihi many people got curious on what happened XD i love your reactions . thank you so much for reading , I'll update more and try my best to made this fanfic more interesting . Thank you and keep reading :) xoox