Chapter One

Living With An EXO Member

 

“OMG ! They are so hot !” “They’re coming this way !” “OPPA ~!” the girls around you keep screaming and yelling like they’re looking at a god . Well , for them , what are they seeing now are ‘gods’ .

The group of boys that goes to your school . All 12 of them . The boys who the girls went completely maniac and drooling over them . If the boys asked them to kneel and their foot , I think the girls would actually do it .

They are , ladies and gentlemen , one and only , EXO .

They debuted a year ago . They haven’t go to school in a while . and their popularity just rosed up recently . They are the center of k-pop now .

All the students at your school are giving them a space for them to walk through the hall way . They walked as if they owned the school . Well , some of their parents does have a big share in this school , but that’s not the point right now . Strutting the hall way as if its their fashion run-away .

You sigh and shook your head in annoyance looking at them and continue taking your books out from your locker . “Haihhh wae don’t they noticed my existence ? aren’t I pretty enough for them ? Should I do a plastic surgery ?” That earned a smack on the head from you .

“Owww !” your friend , Sushin yelled as she rubbed her head . “That’s what you get for thinking like that . You’re already pretty . Why would you change anything ?” you said . She sigh and said “I felt like my existence doesn’t matter to them .”

You sigh again , “Do you think god created you to let those people know your existence ? I don’t think so . you have other important purpose in this life .” “But god created them to let me drool and spazz about them . They’re the important purpose in my life .” she said as she put her hand on her chest smiling like an idiot .

You half-heartedly laugh . “Aigoo you and your head of yours . Let’s get to class .” you both then walked to class .

As the day passed by , you stopped by your locker before heading home . Sushin’s locker is just a few away from your locker . As you were putting your books inside it , suddenly Sushin’s gasped . You got surprised and look at her .

She suddenly blushed and started to fix her hair . You look at her weirdly and look at where she is looking at . You let out a heavy sigh when you saw it was EXO . They always went home the latest as they have soccer practice before the school ends everyday . Well , it always has been like that last year . Guess this year is the same too .

A few of the boys look at your direction . You got surprised and quickly closed your locker and pulled Sushin to leave the school with you . You can actually hear one of the EXO boys chuckled but you’re too busy running away from them to care who it was .

You arrived home and for your information , you live in a quite luxury house . A big house complete with an underground gym , a big swimming pool , a backyard with big garden and 5 cars flooding your  big porch outside your house . Your driver could have pick you and send you to school but you rather walk because your school is not that far anyway . 20 minutes by walking and 10 minutes by bus .

You were about to scream that you’re home before getting in the house , but you heard people laughing and talking from inside . You sigh heavily as you’re too familiar with that atmosphere but its an atmosphere where you despise . A lot .

“After 3 months of peaceful , why now ?” you complained and take a deep breath as you open the door knob . You closed the door behind you and without even looking at the noises direction . you decided to just headed upstairs quickly .

“ohh ? sorry .” you said as you bumped into someone on your way upstairs . “You just arrived ?” the other person asked . You look up and to your surprise-not-so-surprise expression , it was Kai . One of the EXO boys .

You look away and nodded . “Wae ? Wait , you still walk home ?” he asked . You were about to answer it when someone cut off by saying “Let her be . She’s the one who wants to walk to school without a driver . She needed that walking for her body anyway .”

“Yahh Suho hyung ! That’s not nice to say .” Chanyeol said from the sofa in the living room where all the other EXO boys are . Suho just smirked at you and played with his phone .

You rolled your eyes and went upstairs quickly . You slammed your door loudly on purpose to let them know you hate their appearance at this house . After throwing your bag on the bed , you stomped you feet and said “Kim Junmyeon , you’re really !”

“I think she hates us .” Baekhyun said drinking her soda . “Isn’t that obvious ?” D.O said . The others nodded . Kai sat next to Luhan and rest his neck on the sofa . “Yaah , you need to tone down your dance practice . They gave us permission to go to school again because we need to rest . Not working our off .” Luhan adviced Kai .

Kai just shrugged and close his eyes to take a quick nap . “Wae are you like that to her ? I don’t see her bothering you anymore ?” Sehun asked Suho . Suho chuckled , “Because its fun .” the others looks at him confusedly . “That’s what brothers do to their sisters .” Suho continued . They all just chuckled .

You decided to take a shower to go for a jog . When you changed into your jogging clothes , you comb your hair to tie it and your eyes widened when you look at the mirror .

“Do you miss me ‘sister’ ? ;)”

The words on the mirror you just read that obviously have been smudged by Suho using your red lipstick . You sigh in disbelief and quickly took your Dr.Dre beats purple headphone with your ipod and headed downstairs after tying your hair in ponytail .

As you headed downstairs with your heart burning up . you heard the EXO boys laugh and you took a deep breath to calm yourself down so you won’t eat Suho alive .

“Yaah Kim Junmyeon .” you called him from the stairs . The boys stopped laughing and turn to look at you . Kai who is resting his head also stood up to look at you . Suho gave you a look “What ?”

You walked towards him . “Erase them .”

Suho made a confuse face “Erase what ?” he asked .

You let out a sigh “The mirror . Lipstick . Erase them .” you said in a blank expression .

Suho smirked “Can’t . That’s my present to you .” The boys look at each other because they know its gonna get pretty ugly if you started to raise your voice to him .

“Mwo ? Present ?” you asked in annoyance . “Yes , since I didn’t bought you anything while I’m on tour , I just decided to do that on your mirror . You’re welcome .” he smiled and continue playing with his phone .

You take a deep breath to control yourself and thought of something . “You remember Wasabi right ?” you asked . All of them look at you weirdly . “Who the heck is Wasabi “ Lay whispered to Kris . Kris just shrugged .

Suho stopped playing with his phone and look at you . “you wouldn’t dare .” he said giving you a look .

You smirked . “Try me . Erase them by the time I get back or Wasabi will magically disappear in the washing machine .”  you threatened and walk towards the door to leave . You smiled in satisfaction and started to jog .

Suho laugh half-heartedly because he couldn’t believe that you just threatened him . “Hyung , who’s Wasabi ?” Sehun asked . Everyone look at Suho who is too stunned to answer anything .

They all look at each other and shrugged . “Your step-sister seems..charming . As usual .” Baekhyun teased Suho . Suho turn to Baekhyun “step-sister my .” Baekhyun got surprised and continue playing the x-box with Xiumin and Tao .

Everyone laugh except for Suho who is still processing what just happened .

After a few hours , the sun started to set and you’re heading home . You were about to enter the gate to your house when you bumped into the EXO boys who is leaving . You back away for them to pass the gate and look down .

The boys look at you and bowed a little . You bowed back . “Jasmine-ssi .” Chanyeol called you . You look at him . “I know you hate us for coming to your house everyday for the passed 3 years but we just like chilling here with your brother .” he said . You got surprised with what he just said .

“We can stop coming here if you want .” Chen said . To be honest , you wanted to yelled a big “ing YES !” in their faces but since its not a nice thing to do , you just said “Ani . I don’t mind .” They all look surprise with your answer .

Baekhyun were about to said something but you beat him to it by saying “I’ll get in now .” you bowed and left . They bowed back and watch you enter the gate to your house .

“She’s still the same even after years knowing her .” D.O said . They all agreed and started walking home .

You enter your house and headed upstairs to your room . When you were turning right , you got surprised as you bumped to Kai . Again .

“You ?” you said holding your chest which almost explode from the surprised . Kai got surprised too and said “Sorry , I was about to leave .”

“What are you doing up here ? Everyone already left .” you asked confused as why is he still here . Kai cough and said “I was borrowing something from your brother . So we went to his room .”

You nodded . “Okay .” you bowed a little and walk passed him . “Then again ,” he suddenly said that made you turn to him . “You should start calling him ‘oppa’ . Its been a while since you both live together don’t you think ?” he continued and left .

You sigh in disbelief . “Oppa my .” you then went to your room .

You also noticed how your mirror is clean . “He must really loves that Wasabi .” you thought and took your towel to take a shower .

 

Hellooo ! How are you ? :) my first chapter of my new fic ! i know i still have another fic to finish but i felt over excited with this one XD I'm updating from time to time because my exam is starting next Wednesday . Please pray for me ! :3 I'll update Life With TB3 soon and continue with the next chapter when i'm finished with my old fic . Do look forward for this fic and the ending of Life With TB3 . Thank youu ! Do subscribe :) xoxo

 

Poster made by XIAO_AI19 ! so prety ! i love it ! Thank you so much :) xoxoxoxo