Be My Light 9

Be My Light!

 

The sun shone brightly in the sky as the boys walked into the school building. The bell rang as the strode into the school. Suga felt weird as there wasn’t any girls fangirling for them as usual. He waved off the thoughts as he walked in along with his mates. Rapmon chewed on his gum while Jhope whistled.

The corridor to the classroom was filled with students. Students of other class were there too. They were all looking into the classroom, interested and surprised.

Tables and chairs were all flipped aside and there stood Choi Bin fighting with another student in the middle of the classroom. It was Kim Han Bin. Choi Bin just loves to provoke others.

All seven of them stopped outside of the classroom together with the others. Rapmon wasn’t feeling good. He pushed through the other students and got into the classroom.

“ Hey! Its lesson time! “ He hissed with his laser eyes. 

Of course, he was ignored. Rapmon rolled his eyes and stepped forward towards Choi Bin.

“ yah.. if you don’t stop now, im gonna kill you… “ Rapmon threatened.

Jhope shook his head and face-palmed. * Kim Nam Joon’s stupid * He thought. Han Bin looked at Rapmon and back at Choi Bin and smirked. “ Well… looks like there’s another one that’s pissed with you~ good job Choi Bin… “ He smirked.

Before Choi Bin could give Rapmon a punch. The homeroom teacher came and stopped everything. Some time was wasted putting the tables and chairs back and class started.

You entered the classroom late as you had woke up late. You trudged towards your seat tiredly. You missed the commotion but you knew exactly what had happened. Close your eyes and you’ll already know what happened. Choi Bin and Han Bin were being punished. They knelt down outside the classroom, including Rapmon.

He cursed under his breath. * Why did I even.. * He thought. He didn’t want to think about anymore.

Before you put your notebook down, a new handwriting caught your eye. It was Jin’s. You stole glances at him as you write notes into your notebook. He diesnt seem to respond to anyone except his mates and yet he responded to you apology on the table.

You couldn’t believe it. You stole a few glances at him again and cleared your throat.

Jin looked at you and back at the whiteboard. As time goes by, you had slowly adapted to having a desk partner and a partner for P.E. It was as normal as before and things were right as before, even though both of you didn’t talk. Just that you had a partner now was the only difference.

As well as during lunch, they would always interrupt your break time. Sitting together beside you at the field, eating their lunch. They just love to be around you. It was only the sound of the wind and occasionally the sound of the birds or the rustles of the leaves or even the sound of the rain.

But now, it was more during break time. Besides all those, you could also hear voices of the boys, talking, laughing while eating the food during break. You were slowly trying to accept their companion.

The bell rang. The teacher packed up her things and waited for everything to greet her.

“ Alright. See you tomorrow. Oh right! Jang Nae Rae and Jin will be incharge of the duty roster… you guys will be only able to leave at 5pm today.. “ She said and left.

Choi Bin, Han Bin and Rapmon left with her for detention. The rest of Bangtan left school first as Jin had to stay back in school for cleaning. You sighed softly and packed everything into your bag.

No one dared to ask you for duty roster. It was the first time. Jin didn’t say anything and followed whatever you did. You filled the bucket full of water and took the rag. Jin did the same. Starting out from the toilet, you washed and cleaned the girls’ toilet as he cleaned the guys’ toilet.

After cleaning the toilets, both of you headed back to the classrooms and started cleaning. You cleaned the windows and he swiped and moped the floor. You let out a sigh of relief as you wiped the sweat off your forehead.

One classroom after another. You were exhausted. You stole glances over at Jin to see him still moping the floor. He was sweating too and looked exhausted as you were.

The bell rang and it was 5pm. Both of you looked at the clock and checked the time. You put the rag into the pail of water and took the bucket off the floor. Jin knew you were done and he did the same.

The both of you took everything with you and kept everything at the storage room. You looked at him as you were walking out to the school gate with him. He looked exhausted and he was breathing hard. * Maybe he’s just as tired as I am * you thought and shrugged.

As soon as you reached the school gate, turning around and facing him, and was about to bid goodbye, Jin fainted in front of you. Your eyes widdened as you saw him leaning towards you so fast, his whole body was leaning onto you in seconds.

“ yah!... if this is your act… im sorry but to report you to the police.. this is ual harassment you er! “ You hissed.

Everything happened in a split second, you wasn’t ready for this. You shook him hard but he didn’t respond.

“ yah… are you alright?? “ By then, you looked frantic. * … did he just fainted? What the hell.. * you thought and frantically searched for your phone and called one of your oppas.

 

The house was quiet and the door swung opened. Nobody was at home except Tae Il. He was the one that brought you and Jin back home. He took a wet towel and placed it on top of Jin’s forehead while you stood there, speechless.

Tae Il eyed you. “ you okay? “ he asked.

“ you have no idea! He’s freaking heavy… “ You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms.

He chuckled. He was amused. “ who assigned you for dutyroster today? You have never ever been assigned to this.. Who had the balls? “ He smiled.

You rolled your eyes. “ The homeroom teacher “ You shrugged.

“ she assigned the both of you? “ Tae Il asked in amuse.

You nodded.

“ He’s having fever for goodness sake. Your homeroom teacher is evil “ He sighed.

* He had a fever…. * You thought and softened.

“ go take a shower and eat something. I’m going out later to meet the rest. And we’re not sure if we’ll be back tonight. Maybe not. Errands. You know. “ Tae Il stated as he changed the wet towel to a new one.

 

By night, you were the only one at home. Of course, with Jin. You sighed and stared at him. * what if he wakes up? what if he’s a ert? What if.. oh. Why did he have to come school when he’s not feeling well.. * You cursed mentally.

Jin stirred and moved.

* oh .. he’s awake.. what do I do? tt… * You thought.