Be My Light 8

Be My Light!

 

Weekends were here. It was one of best days out of the week. You don’t have to go to school. The seven lazybums were still in bed. You tied up your hair and made toast and milk, and placed them on the table.

Checking the time on your wrist, you sighed and went upstairs to wake them up. You creeped into the room quietly and woke Kyung up. He moaned tiredly and stretched his body. As he was stretching his body lazily, he suddenly remembered that he was and his eyes shot wide open.

“ Oops! Yah Na Rae ah!~ Im not wearing anything underneath. Go wake the others up. I’ll be ready in a minute “ He pulled the thick covers tightly over his bare body.

You nodded and closed the door behind you and went on waking Yukwon and Bbomb. They shared a room together. Their room was the biggest out of everyone’s in the house. They were bestfriends and they just wanted to be in the same room as each other so Zico gave them the biggest room.

As usual, Yukwon was already awake and was getting ready except Bbomb. You sighed.

“ Morning princess~ “ Yukwon smiled and threw you a wink.

You smiled and trudged towards Bbomb who was still in bed. “ Oppa~ wake up~ Kyung and Yukwon’s already awake… if you don’t… im gonna…. “You paused and waited for his reaction.

Yukwon giggled as he combed his hair with a little gel. “ Or else….. “ He smirked. He already knows what you’re gonna say. Its same old thing.

“ Or else… Im gonna kiss you… you don’t want that right? “ You stated.

Of course, Bbomb’s eyes shot wide open.His heart beat weirdly. Yukwon giggled at his reacton. “ Knew it! And uh… Na Rae ah… maybe you should say  something else next time…  “ He smiled and left the room for breakfast.

He took the blanket that was covering all the way up to his head off and looked at you. “ you really going to kiss me if I don’t wake up? “ He lowered his voice.

“ hmm… I don’t know.. maybe? Come on oppa.. lets wake up now “ You said and left to wake the others up.

* Maybe? She said maybe?..... oh… my heart.. how long will I have to keep this secret * Bbomb thought as he placed his palm over his heart.

By then, everyone was awake and was having breakfast at the table. Talked and laughed at stuffs. Of course, they didn’t tell you anything about going back and visit Seven Seasons.

It was another day of spring cleaning in the weekends. They also do spring cleaning every fortnight. It was a rule agreed by the eight of them in the house.

Zico cleaned and emptied his ash tray and staked his soju at the side neatly. He couldn’t stand the stench of leftover soju and ciggarettes when he’s sober. “ Holey ! This is disgusting. Totally smelled bad. . “ He cursed. You laughed and rolled your eyes.

Yukwon and bbomb collected all the bed sheets and piled them altogether into the super big bucket with soap water. They washed and stepped on the bed sheets together. Teamwork.

Kyung was with a pail of water and a piece of rag, was cleaning the windows in the house while Tae Il, the oldest in the group prepared lunch. Jaehyo, the other older male, cleared the all the trash that he could find in the house and brought them outside, sorting it one by one into their respective bins. Plastic, Metal, Paper, Waste. He hated doing the dirty thing but he had no choice. Everyone’s playing their part in cleaning.

P.O, the maknae was in the room. The room filled with their clothes. It was like their walk-in wardrobe. He sat on the floor and folded each of the clothes and paced them neatly at their respective place. He grumbled and sighed.

You softened and sat down beside him. “ Maknae oppa~ Let me help you “ You smiled and took one of the shirts.

He smiled and pinched your cheeks. “ awww so kind~ Hard on the outside but soft on the inside. How can you capture someone’s heart like this? “ He chuckled.

“ I don’t mind being single forever…as long as I have BlockB right? “ You simply smiled and took another shirt to fold. He smiled too. 

 

On the other side, Bangtan was at home. All seven was gathered in the living room. They didn’t look good. They were stressed and unhappy. Rapmon took a puff and threw the cigarette onto the floor. He looked crappy.

“ The ing boss called this morning… “ He snapped. He was cranky.

All eyes shot up and stared at him.

“ er.... so what did you tell him hyung? “ Jungkook asked. He was scared.

Everyone was afraid of the boss and they were given a mission. They had to complete the mission within a month or two.

“ . How are we supposed to find those guys… we don’t even know how they looked like. Does he really think that we could them just based on this ed up photo ? “ Suga cursed angrily and threw the photo on the table. The photo swirled on the table towards Jhope.

Rapmon rolled his eyes. He didn’t know what to do. V shooked his head. He didn’t know what to do too.

“ Just one bloody stupid photo and made us transfer to Seven Seasons High School.. this just doest make sense… “ V stated and shook his head in disapproval.

“ He’s just one ed boss “ Jimin cursed and slammed his hand on the table. He wasn’t smiley anymore.

Jungkook sighed, seeing how pissed everyone was. “ Im gonna tell him we aint doing for him anymore… this isn’t helping…. He isn’t helping either… just ed up… “ He cursed and wanted to cry.

Jin was quiet as usual. He tried to calm his mind and think of something.

Jhope took the photo infront of him and took a look at it.  There were seven of them in the photo. He took a glance at each of them. He glanced through the photo and snapped. Two of the guys were familiar. He knew he had seen them somewhere but he just couldn’t remember where. He chose not to disclose anything to his mates first.

“ If we don’t get what he wants by the end of two months… he’ll do something to us “ Rapmon lit up another cigarette and stuffed into his mouth.

“ like getting us killed… “ Suga stated bluntly. He tried to be calm.

“ Hyung… ottoke…. Im so stress “ Jungkook was going to cry. His eyes were watery.

V hugged the youngest one and frowned. Rapmon cursed mentally and took a puff on his cigarette again.

Jimin was busily, looking around the house as he sat on the sofa, beside Jhope. Snapped. He thought of something.

“ yahh… Why not just bring that piece of photo to school tomorrow… He made us transfer to that childish highschool… he’s probably hinting us that we can find clues in that crappy school.. don’t you think so? “ Jimin stated with a smile.

“ Pabo… “ Rapmon rolled his eyes.

“ Hey.. I agree with Jimin but I disagree on bringing that photo to school. We cant let anyone know that we’re there for a mission. They see us as transfer students not as james bond doing missions. So.. I agree with Jimin on that one. School has clues.. “ Suga stated and smirked. Both of them gave each other a high-five.

Jin nodded and agreed quietly. Jhope shrugged and threw the photo on the table.