Be My Light 14

Be My Light!

 

School has never been the same ever since Bangtan were here. The hallway was filled with students, waiting for classes to start. Lee Bo Na and her clique were talking together, sneering at whoever passes by. Choi Bin was staring at everyone like an eagle waiting for its prey. Han Bin was surrounded by a few girls near the stairs for his photos.

Na Rae walked through the school gate and went up the stairs towards her respective room. Choi Bin’s eyes glittered and he smirked as he spotted his prey. He swiftly made his way towards her.

He grabbed her hand and pushed her against the wall hard. “ I’ll get what I want.. I want you.. even if I cant get your heart… I’ll have your body~ it doesn’t matter to me “ Choi Bin smirked.

* He is crazy! * She thought and rolled her eyes.

“ Let go! “ She hissed.

The more she retaliate, the harder his grips were. Nobody dared to say anything. They just stood still and watched what happened. Han Bin was still in the same spot, surrounded by girls. Bo Na snickered.

Choi Bin leaned in and played rough with her. She pushed him away with all her strength and spit on him. The angrier he got, the more he wouldn’t let go. He leaned in and kissed her neck while his hands were still on her wrists, pinning her.

No matter how hard she tried, it was useless. * Im gonna kill you after this I swear! * She thought.

Bangtan walked into the school compound and overheard somebody’s conversation about Na Rae being attacked by Choi Bin. Rapmon started to run first, followed by Jin, then the rest. They ran as fast as they could, up the stairs and saw what happened. Rapmon swear he could kill Choi Bin right now. Even thought Jin didn’t say he like her, Rapmon could sense something. He would do anything for Jin.

Jin’s face changed. His eyes were cold and his expression wasn’t good. He walked towards Choi Bin and grabbed him hard off of her. “ Stop it “ He hissed. He was serious, his eyes were cold and fearless.

Rapmon threw a punch over at him, leaving him with blood on the corner of his lips. Everyone stopped whatever they were doing, including the bunch of girls surrounding Han Bin. Na Rae clenched her fist tightly and gave Choi Bin a punch before running off.

That day, Jin was heartbrokened. He didn’t know why but his heart has been reacting weirdly around her. She didn’t attend class like the other time. She ran off, not the field this time but the back of the school where only BlockB knows. She sit down on the concrete floor. Her eyes were watery. She hate crying.

A tear slipped down onto her cheeks as she gritted her teeth, preventing more tears coming down. She was hurt. She wished so badly that BlockB was there with her. She wanted time to rewind back. She hated how Choi Bin’s like that. He always want things that he never can have. He finds it interesting and fun.

Han Bin followed her all the way, He ran until he came to the back of the school and saw a shadow. He walked towards it and saw you crying. Han Bin was always there. He was friends with BlockB too but not very close. To BlockB, she was like their sister. To Hanbin, it was the same, or maybe more. Don’t know.

Han Bin sighed and sat beside her. “ Its been so long since something like this interesting has happened. “ He shrugged.

Na Rae rolled her eyes. Who dare to follow her and come to BlockB’s hideout and see her crying like that. She looked up, wanting to scowl at whoever it was but she stopped.

“ Its been awhile huh Jang Na Rae~ Have they been good lately? “ Han Bin asked about BlockB.

“ Sunbaenim… “ Her voice croaked. 

 

His lips curled into a smile. “ and its also the first time you ever called me sunbae~ things getting interesting lately huh~ When things are hard, don’t forget you still have a sunbae here in this school~ I bet they would really love to see me helping you~ “ He flashed another smile.

She scowled and wiped her tears away.

“ must be hard for you… a bastard in school like that in school, in the same class… and you’ve got yourselves prince charming to save you. Not one but seven.. That scene back there was awesome “ Han Bin chuckled and joked.

“ smile okay~ then I’ll cover up for you if your oppas call or question me of what happened today~ “ He stated, waiting for her to smile.

Na Rae looked away and he smiled. “ Alright alright~ I’ll still cover up for you anyways~ I’ll help you apply leave absence for today’s lessons too~ go home or go back to class once you’re okay~ I’ll be gong now~ “ Han Bin smiled again and left.

“ Gomawo “ She thanked him.

Han Bin smiled and left. Na Rae couldn’t helped but cry again. She felt so dirty after what Choi Bin had done.

Bangtan was at the canteen. They had skipped lessons too. Rapmon kicked the chairs over and slapped his fist on the table. Jhope wasn’t happy either. Even though he suspected her, he was angry how Choi Bin could do such thing to a girl. Jimin frowned. V and Jungkook kept quiet. Suga didn’t looked good. All seven of them fought with Choi Bin and his mates. Apparently, that coward called his mates to help him. Bruises were all over their faces. Rapmon and Jin had the most.

“ so Jin hyung… likes Na Rae… “ Suga couldn’t believe it.

Rapmon eyes Jin and nodded. He was the first to know. He could sense it even thought Jin didn’t personally tell him.

“ Its been awhile since Jin has liked someone “ Jhope stated.

V and Jungkook nodded. Jimin slightly smiled. “ that’s a good thing… “

As time passes by, Han Bin told them about her whereabouts. “ I don’t like that Hanbin guy… “ Rapmon grumbled.

“ but ohwells~ Hyung… you got to like him.. he told us where she is “ V grinned.

Bangtan came to the back of the school. They never knew this place existed. This hideout existed. Jungkook was in the lead. His eyes widened when he saw you sitting there, sleeping. She had fallen asleep while crying. He turned around and placed a finger on his lips.

Rapmon trudged over and saw her, along with Jin. Jin softened. His heart ached. Rapmon turned to him and patted on his shoulder. “ I’m leaving her to you~ I’ll see you after school at the ramen shop.. you can stay here with her~ “ He stated and instructed everyone to leave.

After his buddies left, Jin quietly walked to her and sat beside her. He looked at her and softened again. The wind blew and his heart thumped weirdly. He lifted his hand and curled the strands of hair behind her ear. He was surprised at himself, actually doing it.

Na Rae slightly moved and Jin swallowed his saliva nervously. Seeing that she didn’t wake up, he sighed in relief and leaned his back against the wall. Like this, he spent the entire day with her at the back of the school. At BlockB’s ex hideout in school.