Be My Light 29

Be My Light!

It was a bad week for her and Bangtan. Her phone has never left her since that day, thinking that Jin would call her. She was back to her old self, being late fore school, she was even later now, missing one whole period or even half the day. She didn’t had the mood to listen to lectures or even take notes. She was back to not talking to anyone.

School was back to the boring old style without Bangtan. She even got to eat alone now and she was getting skinnier. BlockB was worried for her. During P.E, she was back to sitting on the bench and spectaculate her classmates while they played. Bo Na walked passed and rolled her eyes and snickered. She was back to her cold, antisocial self. Rather, she was depressed and heartbrokened.

P.O tried to call her to see if she’s okay and was glad she ate during break. No more bread and banana milk, she was back to only buiscuits. She glanced down at her star necklace and a tear slipped down onto her face. The smile on her face was long gone and it made Han Bin so worried for her.

Back to class, she put her head on the table and closed her eyes. Memories flashed through her mind like water. From the first day when they were transferred till the day where all seven of them stopped coming to school. Time moved super slow without Bangtan around.

The bell rang and she was the first to leave the class and the school premises. She doesn’t even need to tell herself to go to their house. Her legs automatically brought her to their house. She knocked the door and it was Rapmon who opened it. Rapmon felt a gush of pain cut through his body. * She’s here…. * He thought.

“ Na Rae ah~ We aren’t expected to have visitors today since we’re kinda busy…. We’ll erm…. See you some other day alright? “ Rapmon told her nicely.

“ Oppa please… please just let me see Jin and I’ll leave straight away… “ She slightly begged.

“ I don’t know if he wants to see you… we’re really busy~ “ Rapmon softened. He knew even Jin wants to see her so badly, he would still choose the harsh way and that is ignoring her.

Rapmon kindly gave her a pat and close the door. * Mianhae Jang Na Rae * He mentally apologized. He felt so, so sorry for her.  Her shoulders deflated and tears wet her face. All seven of them witnessed it from upstairs. Jungkook sobbed.

“ yah jeon jungkook.. why are you crying? If its one of us, it should be Jin hyung that’s crying…. Stop it “ V said and hugged the little maknae.

Na Rae sat on the big rock just beside the house and couldn’t stop crying. The sad depressing sight made Jin softened and, so heartbrokened. Bangtan was back in doing their own stuffs while Jin couldn’t take his mind off of her. He shook his head and tried to focus.

Three hours has passed. Jimin stretched his arm and Jhope yawned. Jungkook had already fallen asleep due to the intense work. Jhope went to the window and was surprised to still see her around.

“ Hey~ she’s still around? “ Jhope shrugged.

Jin almost got out of his seat and went straight to her but he restrained himself. * Please go home Na Rae ah….. * He thought. He still love her so much. His love for her wouldn’t change.

The thunder rorared suddenly and the lightning struck. It was going to rain. Bangtan got worried, especially Jin.

Na Rae jumped a little when she heard the thunder and her heart sank when she saw the lightning. “ Looks like I really have to leave…before it pours heavily on me…. “ She mumbled and looked at their house for the last time and went away, going on home before it really rains.

Soon, it rained heavily. Jin wanted to ask her in when he saw the rain. He took the umbrella from Suga and looked out of the window. He was relieved that she had went off but another part of him wished she was still here. If only Na Rae was still there, he would really meet her this time. Luck wasn’t on his side. He was already going to give up but Rapmon was encouraging him not to. * Saranghae Na Rae ah… Please eat more… and take care of yourself baby * He thought.

Na Rae was drenched even before she reached home. Nobody knows if she was crying or not because of the rain. She could hide her tears if she was crying.

Bbomb was waiting for her just outside their house. His heart sank when he saw her drenched. He quickly ran over with an umbrella. “ Were you crying in the rain? Crying in the rain so no one knows if you’re crying? “ He wiped the water off her face. Be it her tears or the rain.

“ lets go in and get you wash up before you catch a cold “ Bbomb brought her in and close the door behind him.