Be My Light 5

Be My Light!

 

It was windy and dark outside. There was a storm. Morning lessons got cancelled because of the storm. You stayed at home with BlockB. Zico bought bottles of soju back and opened one of the bottle. He sighed happily, satisfied with the bottle of soju. He just need to drink a bottle a day.

Yukwon was on the phone, talking to his girlfriend. There’s only three things in his heart. You, His girlfriend and BlockB. Nothing else. He offed his phone after talking to his girlfriend and sighed.

“ why the sigh, hyung? Be grateful you have a girlfriend.. “ Kyung grumbled.

Zico chuckled. You giggled. Bbomb smiled too.

“ awww Kyung hyung is jealous~ just ask Na Rae to introduce girls in school… “ Jihoon chuckled playfully.

“ ewww school? Seven Season high school? Oh please.. you have no idea. They are just a bunch of crazy girls. They aren’t pretty at all.. pfft “ Yukwon rolled his eyes.

Kyung snatched the bottle of soju from Zico and drank a little.

“ oh just shut up hyung… shut up because you already have a girlfriend… “ Jihoon growled.

“ heyyy kwonnie! Don’t you say that… you’re indirectly saying Na Rae isn’t pretty too “ Zico wrapped his arms around your shoulder.

Yukwon sighed. “ im sorry Na Rae… I didn’t mean it. Other than you, they all aren’t pretty at all. You’re the prettiest “ He stated and aegyoed. 

 

“ hey I can do it too.. I can do aegyo too.. not only you Kim yukwon~ “ Bbomb said and started aegyoing. 

 

You giggled and squealed when Bbomb aegyoed. You’re really not used to him being like this. He was always quiet and calm.

“ Minhyuk oppa is so cute… hahahah “ You laughed and squeezed his cheeks.

Bbomb felt the electricity ran down his body. His heart reacted weirdly.  He had feelings for you but he didn’t confessed. You were the one that opened up his heart or he would still be the cold calm quiet guy. His life changed ever since you were being saved.

He snapped out of his little own world when P.O slightly pushed him.

“ hyung! My turn! “ Jihoon beamed and aegyoed. 

 

Bbomb sat back down on the couch quietly. 

 

Zico, tae il, Jaehyo joined in, doing aegyo. They really made your day. You looked at Kyung and smiled.

“ come on oppa… you’re the last one~ show us your aegyo “ You stated with a smile.

Zico laughed. 

 

“ I cant…. Aegyo’s my weakness…. Ottoke Na Rae ah… “ Kyung looked lost.

Zico rolled his eyes. “ that kid cant do anything. “

“ its okay Kyung oppa… you’re still my oppa even if you cant do anything. I love you “ You smiled.

Kyung lit up and smiled and gave you a hug.

It was a fun thunder storm morning and you had to go back to school in the afternoon. You got ready for school and bidded goodbye to BlockB.

 

It was after break time and lessons resumed. Lee Bo Na, one of the student suddenly panicked. She searched frantically all over her place for her wallet.

“ Somebody has stolen my wallet… whoever it is, please own up own or things will get ugly.. “ Bo Na stated angrily.

Choi Bin shrugged. “ You should just check everyone’s bag Lee Bo Na… “ He smirked.

She searched on by one, and the last one was you. You know you didn’t steal it and there’s no point in searching your bag. But, Bo Na insisted. She even searched Bangtan’s bags.

Choi Bin stood up from his chair. “ yah Jang Na Rae.. if you didn’t steal it then let Bo Na check your bag. “ He smirked.

There was nothing you could do. To prove that you didnt steal it, you let her search your bag.

“ YAH! So you stole my wallet! “ She took the wallet out from your bag.

Your eyes widdened and was in shocked. You didn’t steal it. Clearly, someone had framed you.

Bangtan was shocked too.

“ I didn’t steal it. It wasn’t me! “ You defended yourself.

“ I found this in your bag Jang Na Rae! “ bo Na shouted and pushed you.

“ I said I didn’t steal it. “ You tried to remain cool and calm. How you wished that BlockB was there with you. There was no one that would help you. Nobody in the school will help you.

“ Becareful Jang Na Rae… watch out after school… “ Bo Na pushed you one more time and sat on her seat.

Everyone settled down and the teacher entered the classroom. Lesson started.

“ . “ You cursed under your breath.

Jin heard it.

You saw Choi Bin smirked and you knew that it was him who did it. Jin saw him smirking too.

You clenched your fist and hit your desk hard, making Jungkook, V and Jimin jumped in their seat. Rapmon and Jhope kept quiet. Suga smirked in his seat. * Things are about to start now… let me see what you’ve got Jang Na Rae sshi… you could really be our friend…we would be the strongest friends ever in this century * Suga thought. He was happy. Jin looked at you. He wanted to kill Choi Bin so badly.

You looked at your phone. You wanted to call BlockB so badly but shook your thoughts away. You didn’t want to trouble them. You wanted to be independent. You cant always reply on them.

Lessons ended late at night because morning lessons were cancelled and resumed at night. You packed your bag and left. Bangtan followed you. Rapmon suggested it.

You stepped out of the school and you were immediately shoved to the wall. Your back hit the cold hard wall. Lee Bo Na and her group of friends surrounded you.

“ It was a good opportunity. I had always wanted to kill you and who knows I got this chance. You stole my wallet… why did you steal it ? “ Bo Na spit on the floor.

You kept quiet.

One of the guys got closer to you and grabbed your face hard.

“ She asked you why did you steal it? “ He hissed.

You kept quiet. You didn’t want to say anything. You already said you didn’t steal it back in the classroom.

Bangtan was witnessing everything. “ oh come on Jang Na Rae… say something “ Suga was impatient.

“ that girl’s stupid. She’s about to get herself killed.  “ Rapmon said bluntly.

 

That guy grabbed your face harder. “ Say it or this knife is going right across your throat “ He took the knife and placed it so near to your throat.

“ I said I didn’t steal it. “ You forced your voice out. You swear you would kill them if they didn’t manage to kill you.

“ good “ He let go of you and stepped back.

The rest was with bats, ready to hit you. Bangtan couldn’t stand it anymore. They ran towards them and fought with them. That same guy that grabbed your face took one of the bats, swung it high, wanting to wack you and Jin was fast. He was fast enough to use his body to protect you. He ran infront of you and protect you with his body and the bat hit right onto his back.

He was so close to you. His face was close to you. You could feel his breath. That guy kept hitting Jin while he protected you.

You stared at him, speechless and shocked. Why did he save you? Why did Bangtan save you? They didn’t look like they would mess with other people’s lives. They didn’t look like they would interfere with somebody’s problems. That night, everything was wrong.

Another guy came behind Jin while he was being hit by the bat. He took the knife out, Rapmon blocked the knife with his arm as fast as he could. The knife slashed his skin and blood came running out. Bo Na witnessed everything. She was shocked and called them to step.

“ come on lets go! this… “ She was scared. She saw how Bangtan protected you. She was reminded of BlockB.

The guys threw the bats off and ran away. Jin fell off to the ground while Rapmon was bleeding.

That night was when everything went wrong. You had never expect something like this to happen. They reminded you of BlockB too.