Be My Light 7

Be My Light!

 

Lessons as usual. Bangtan came to school too, including Jin. He didn’t say anything but you knew he was hurt badly because of you. Stealing a few glances of him and continued writing notes in your notebook. You wanted to apologise so badly but come to think of it, you didn’t ask them to help you. Oh wells.

The bell rang for break time. You turned to Jin and wanted to apologise but he got up from his seat fast and left. Rapmon, Suga and Jhope followed after him. Lee Bo Na turned and stared at you and left.

“ you alright Jang Na Rae sshi? “ Jimin asked with a smile.

You slightly nodded.

“ You’re… really lucky.. Its been awhile since I’ve seen Jin hyung saved someone… “ V shrugged and gave you a small smile.

“ or maybe never… he seldom into things like that… you’re special~ Na Rae noona “ Jungkook stated and winked. He was shy by what he did and blushed.

The three of them left to wherever the hyungs were and you were all by yourself. You were confused by what they said. Shaking off the thoughts, you headed to the canteen and bought your sandwich and then, to your usual place. The Field.

The scene of the fight kept flashing through your mind as you ate. The seven of them made you think of BlockB. The news of the fight traveled so fast, the whole school knows about it. Some just kept quiet and continued life. Some didn’t like you but they chose to ignore. Some just loved to gossip about everything.

“ Whats up with that over there. BlockB was enough… now bangtan? Those transfer students? She’s such a magnet huh… “ The girl with ponytail hissed.

“ I’ll be jumping in joy if I was her.. seven handsome oppas plus another seven now… fourteen altogether under their protection… “ Her friend with bob hair irritatingly stated.

They looked at you and rolled their eyes and left the field.

Choi Bin was really annoyed by the fact that BlockB has already graduated and now came another seven guys who called themselves Bangtan going around you. He looked at you from afar and crushed the can of soda in his hands angrily. * you Jang Na Rae. As far as I thought the battle between me and Blockb had ended. No it isn’t. The battle with Bangtan is gonna start soon. * He thought and smirked.

The bell rang once again. Out of all the lessons, it was P.E. You had a love and hate relationship with P.E lessons. The instructor instructed everyone to form in pairs. Unlucky for you, you have to be paired up. Lucky for them, they have odd numbers in their group.

Jimin was paired with Jungkook. Rapmon with Jhope. V with Suga and Jin was left alone.

The instructor checked everyone and looked at Jin. “ no partner? “ He asked. Jin nodded.

“ well then. I have no choice but to pair you up with Na Rae. As far as I know she doesn’t participate in P.E lessons.. I have no choice. JANG NA RAE! Your partner will be Jin today! Get your here! “ He shouted across the field. The other girls showed disapproval and the instructor ignored them.

You cursed. You hated this as you dreaded to the centre of the field towards Jin. He didn’t want to partner you as much as you don’t. Everyone helped each other in stretching while the both of you stretched by yourselves. Jin stretched his arms and groaned softly.

* Shouldn’t he just sit down and rest? * You thought.

“ Now lets move on to sit ups. “ He stated and blew the whistle.

It was awkward. So awkward for the both of you. You were the first to do situps while he hold your leg in place. Your cheeks went slightly pink. It was the first time you have ever did situps in school. What more, with a guy. The whistle was heard and everyone did sit ups. Everyone counted loudly but your group was quiet. You were too nervous and ended up not counting. Jin counted the situps  in his mind.

Your cheeks were pink for awhile and Jin noticed. Who wouldn’t notice something like that. * She looks cute when she’s reacting like that… * He thought. His eyes widdened at his thought and quickly shook the thought of. * what am I thinking of… * He thought again and continued counting.

It was time to change over. Everyone started as soon as the whistle was blown. You were holding his leg in place while he did his situps. He went all the way and his face was so close to you. Inches. If he went up a little more, his lips would have touched yours.

You held your breathe in and  you couldn’t breath. You didn’t keep count of his situps too. You felt your head spinning, you wished for the instructor to blow the whistle and stop everything.

He blew the whistle and everyone stopped. You got a grip of yourself and ran to the back of the field where the basins were and washed your face. Jin whirled around and looked at you ran away. The instructor ignored and carried on. It was running and you missed it. You didn’t want to run. You sat on the edge of the podium and rested your back at the rim of the basin.

* what was that back there… * You thought, and started fanning yourself.

That was your first skinship with Bangtan. With Jin.

“ Hyung~ hows everything? Good? “ Rapmon wiggled his eyebrows.

“ I saw everything~ itt was good~ “ Jhope chuckled.

“ I saw how close your face was.. you guys almost kissed while you were doing the sit ups “ Suga smirked.

V nodded. “ and her face was like 0.0 she looked she couldn’t breathe “ he said and cracked up together with Jungkook.

Jimin gave a thumbs up and smiled. Jin kept quiet.

For the rest of the lessons, the seat beside Jin was empty. You didn’t return to class for lessons after P.E. Nobody knows where you have gone to. * Did I do something wrong during P.E? * He thought as he looked at the empty seat beside him.

He looked at your table full of scribbles and something caught his eyes. Your apology to him was written on your table. He softened at the apology on the table. He accepted your apology and wrote it on your table just below the apology. His lips curled into a small little smile.