Be My Light 33

Be My Light!

It was the last day. Both BlockB and Bangtan were nervous. V was by the window, looking out at the scenery. He was so much in his thoughts that he didn’t realized Jhope was calling him. He gave V a smack on his back, bringing him back to reality.

“ you hopey hyung~ That hurts okay~ “ V cursed.

“ what were you thinking about? “ Jhope asked as he rested his elbow on the windowsill.

V shook his head. “ I felt that its not right to let them face the boss… I mean I know it isn’t our fault but it concerned of her… what will she react or do of she finds out that her precious oppas are meeting Boss tomorrow? “ He shrugged and sighed. Jhope silently agreed.

A smile was back on his face, “ So where’s Na Rae? “

“ She went home.. Jin brought her because she wanted to… “ Jhope replied.

On the other side, Na Rae was happy to be back with BlockB, same with Bangtan too. Zico was always with her, Tae Il too, while Bbomb kept a distance from her. It wasn’t what he always did but luckily, she didn’t notice the weird behaviour. Jaehyo was barbequing the meat and P.O served and replenished the dishes. Yukwon was busy, having a good time with his girlfriend while Kyung was eating and listening to the conversations. As for Zico, he had neither a sip of his favourite soju nor his cigarettes. He was fresh and smelled good.

Bbomb drank too much and was a little tipsy. He put his glass dow in the sink and headed upstairs. Na Rae was worried, it was the first time Bbomb had drank so much in his life.

“ Minhyuk oppa? Are you alright? “ She concerned.

He pulled her and pushed her against the wall. His eyes were red. He was crying and it shocked her. “ Oppa? What happened to you? Tell me… are you hurt anywhere? Let me call the ambulance okay? “ She somehow panicked.

“ Please stay calm to whatever am going to do from now on.. just for awhile… I just need 2 minutes. “ Bbomb stated.

Na Rae nodded and waited.

“ I have feelings for you…. “ He finally confessed.

Na Rae was a little surprised but she kept quiet and waited for him to continue.

“ I know it has always been one-sided… but this makes this whole one-sided love ends right here. The only thing to end this one-sided love is to confess… “ He stated and tears escaped from his eyes and down onto this cheeks.

Na Rae felt a sting on her heart. She felt sorry for Bbomb. “ yeah~ Im hurt… Im hurt here~ right here~ “ Bbomb gently took her hand and placed on his chest where his heart was. She softened.

“ Im sorry that I hurt.. Im sorry I didn’t know… Im so, so sorry~ I didn’t meant to hurt you~ “ Na Rae was apologetic and guilty.

“ I hope you continue to stay calm because right at this moment Im going to do something to you. “ He stated and without waiting for her to reply, he crashed his lips on hers and kissed her.

Surprised and shocked but she remained calm but her heart was thumping so fast. * Mianhae oppa… I hope you’ll find a better girl than me in the future * She thought.

“ be happy forevr with Jin and Im here giving you my blessing so be happy and be safe. Goodbye my first love. “ Bbomb broke the kiss and cried. HE tried to tried smile.

Na Rae felt bad and a tear slipped down onto her cheek. She lunged forward and hugged Bbomb tightly. “ Thank you oppa.. you’re my bestest oppa forever.. “ She said.

 

After the dinner, they tookas much photos they wanted. Of course, she didn’t realize anything. Zico gave his best smile that whole day. He was really keeping it in. “ You’re the prettiest girl in the whole universe and I’ll like you to keep it up sweetheart~ “ Zico stated with a smile and gave her a peck on her forehead.

“ yeah Jiho oppa… keep on smiling like that~ and you really smell good tonight… stop drinking and smoking~ “ She chuckled.

* No matter what happens tomorrow, if im alive, then Im alive. If Im dead then Im dead… * Zico thought as he continue to smile and took photos of everyone, everything.

 

The day was here so quick that BlockB already regretted making the decision, especially Zico. * I wished last night lasted a little longer.. * He thought and got himself washed up.

“ be prepared. Fight if you can. Fight as this will be your last day on earth. Fight as much as you can~ “ Zico stated and adjusted his clothes. If he died, he wanted to look good in his death so he chose his favourite clothes.

The rest was ready ad they headed to where the Boss was. Jaehyo had woke up earlier to call Jin to ask him make his way to their house to take care of Na Rae, be there when she woke up.

It looked like time was running so slow. Na Rae woke up with Jin sleeping next to her on her bed. She smiled but frowned when she thought that one of her oppas might come in suddenly. Leaving Jin on her bed, she went to check if BlockB was still at home but to her dismay, they weren’t. * probably got mission again * She thought.

The black van drove and stopped outside of BlockB’s house. The driver honked a few times, making Jin and Na Rae came out of the house.

“ what’re you guys doing ? “ Jin asked. It was his mates.

V didn’t had a good feeling, he was too kind, he wanted to check on the situation and of course, he was worried for her. V wanted to go over to see BlockB and the Boss.

“ I’ll explain everything later.. get your asses up in the van you two~ “ Suga snapped, the two hopped on, the door slided close and Jhope drove off in top speed.

 

BlockB was no threat to the Boss. Seven of them were tied on metal poles, each and were all beaten badly. Blood stains were all over them but they were still breathing, just very weakly.

“ Nobody comes into my plan and destroy everything and so if such things happened, this will be the outcome. You deserved it BlockB… you stopped me from kidnapping Jang Na Rae. “ The Boss spat on the ground.

The black car stopped and Bangtan ran towards the old indoor stadium, including Na Rae. She didn’t what was going on. She just followed suit. Before the Boss could say anything further, the rusty door busted open with eight of them right infront of the entrance.

Na Rae’s eyes widdened and she was shocked to see BlockB in there, furthermore, being beaten up to that state. She ran in without thinking much.

“ what the is going on right now? “ She asked, trying to stay calm.

The Boss smirked. “ well well well,, looked who we have here~ never seen you for quite a while, you’ve grown up into a beautiful young lady~ I miss you~ “ He smirked and touched her. She turned and avoided his touch. Bangtan was on their guard.

“ don’t touch her you disgusting “ Zico scowled weakly.

“ Oppa~ “ She trembled.

“ Im sorry baby~ Im really sorry~ please don’t hate us.. please forgive us on making this decision without telling you~ “ Zico stated softly.

Tears rolled down onto ther face like tap water.

“ who the are you? Tell them go~ “ She shouted furiously. Bangtan started out a fight with his men.

“ say goodbye to your heroes little girl~ “ He smirked and took the gun out of his pocket.

“ PLEASE NO!!!! PLEASE!!! I’ll do whatever you want! “ She shouted. She was trying to keep herself from falling to the ground. Her knees had weakened.

He pulled the trigger and Na Rae tried to ran towards it but Jin pulled her back. With her head on his chest, he back facing BlockB, the gun fired its bullet. Na Rae turned around and screamed. The first to get shot was Tae Il.

“ NOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE I BEG YOU! PLEASE STOP NOW “ She screamed and cried.

The second and third bullet were fired and it shot Jaehyo and Yukwon. She was screaming like there was no tomorrow. Next being shot was P.O, followed Bbomb. * so this was it… come to think it, they were all weird yesterday… bbomb even confessed * She thought and cried so hard.

Kyung was next. He suffered two of the bullets and she screamed like hell. Her knees weakened even more and she dropped to the cold cemented ground. Jin and V were on their guard and they helped her. Jin hugged her while V hold her hand tight. Last but not least, was Zico. The Boss walked close to Zico and pointed the gun on his head.

“ Please no… please… I’ll do whatever you want… “ Na Rae sobbed.

He turned to Zico and smirked. “ Better luck next time. Wich you luck in heaven or maybe hell~ goodbye darling~ “ He laughed and did a headshot. He shot three bullets into Zico’s head. Na Rae screamed and out. She couldn’t take it. All seven of them died right infront of her eyes.

“ Yah Na Rae ah! “ Bangtan called out for her.

The Boss laughed evily and smirked. “ Count yourself lucky my Bangtan~ these seven idiots saved your lives or it would you guys who’ll have to suffer my bullets~ “ He chuckled.

“ you! “ Jhope cursed right at his face.

“ Oh~ I hereby say that you guys are out of this mission. Mission accomplished. Thanks so much. You guys are free to go anymore from now on~ “ He stated and laughed and ordered his men to leave the blood-stained stadium.

* ed! We’ve got to sent her to the hospital now * Bangtan thought in sync. They were so ing worried for her right now.