Be My Light 4

Be My Light!

 

The alarm went off as usual and the door clicked open. Jaehyo came in to wake you up and see if you’re alright. He gently placed his hand over your cheeks and gently touching it, causing you to wake up.

“ hey you alright? If you don’t, we can call it for the day you don’t have to go to school you know~ “ Jaehyo spoke gently.

You shook your head and rubbed your eyes while you get up. “ Thanks oppa. Im fine.. I’ll go to school “ You lightly smiled.

Jaehyo nodded. If that’s what you want, he wont force you. He always wont.

“ alright come on~ give me a hug~ “ He said and open his arms.

You gave him a hug and got out of bed, washing up. You combed your hair, put on your uniform, took your bag and left for school. You touched your face and sighed. * I really hope they don’t mess with me today… let my day be good just for today~ * You thought and slightly prayed, hoping your day would turn out well.

 

The Bangtan boys were already in school. They were unusually early, waiting for the class rep and bully, Choi Bin at the school gate. 

“ I hope that bastard doesn’t come to school today~ “ Jungkook hissed and glanced around the surrounding with his laser eyes.

Jhope nodded. “ guys should be gentle with girls you know~ he’s a douchebag “

Choi Bin was walking to the school gate and stopped right infront of the gate when he saw you. He felt a little sorry but he didn’t care. You ignored everything and walked past Choi Bin and he grabbed your arm, making you stop.

Jin wanted to go help you but he chose to stand there instead. V was about to go and help when Rapmon stop him.

“ see what happens first taehyung ah~ “ Rapmon said.

You took your hand off from Choi Bin and stare right at him. “ Move “ You said coldly.

“ Come on Na Rae ah… I said I was sorry… it wasn’t my fault.. it was those transfer students… we’re friends right? With BlockB and – “ He was cut off by you.

“ I said move~ “ You hissed and walked away.

“ YAHH JANG NA RAE! “ Choi Bin shouted and followed after you.

You walked past the Bangtan boys and Jin blocked Choi Bin’s way. Rapmon and Jhope glared at the bully while Suga smirked. V, Jimin and Jungkook stood around him.

“ what is this all about huh? New transfer students protecting their girl? Do you know who you’re protecting? She isn’t somebody… she has protections and once they found out… you guys will be dead… so… I’ll get going now “ Choi Bin stated and smirked and left.

* Im gonna win this * Choi Bin thought and smirked to himself.

“ who the is he to talk like this? “ Rapmon cursed angrily.

“ alright.. lets go to class~ “ Jimin shrugged and smiled.

 

Lesson started. Everyone was seated in their respective seats except you. You didn’t want to go for lesson today. You just needed some time and you need to breathe. You didn’t like it when other people say things about you and BlockB. You hated it when Choi Bin spoke about BlockB.

You sat on the bench at the field and inhaled the air.

 

Jin looked at the empty seat beside him. * She came but why isn’t she attending her lesson… * He thought. Rapmon and the rest noticed it and all seven of them looked at Choi Bin who was sitting right in the middle for the class.

Of course, he know that you weren’t in the class too and he felt bad.

“ aishhh Jang Na Rae… “ He cursed under his breath quietly and requested to go toilet. He left the classroom and went to find you.

Bangtan heard him and exchanged glances and they waited for the right time to request for toilet break.

Choi Bin went to the field and found out. He even bought a drink for you and sat beside you.

“ Jang Na Rae… “

You turned and looked at him and ignored him again.

“ Na Rae ah… Block B has already graduated from this school and Im sorry I caused them problems last time… Im sorry I bullied you and played pranks on them… I really am… You know what Im saying? “ Choi Bin stated.

You kept quiet.

He looked at your face and softened.

“ Does it hurt? I bet it does… Im sorry I shouldn’t you know… interfere the other team… I don’t like being the loser… “ He continued.

You kept quiet. He didn’t want to go back for lesson anymore.

Bangtan found the chance to escape from the lesson and searched for Choi Bin and you. Suga came to halt when he saw Choi Bin and his eyes narrowed when he saw him talking to you. He signaled his pals over and smirked.

“ ohh there she is… come on “ Jimin beamed and headed over to the two of you at the bench. V and Jungkook shrugged and followed. Rapmon, Suga and Jhope and Jin followed suit.

“ Somebody skipped lesson today.. “ Jimin said.

You quickly turned around and saw who it was.

“ don’t worry~ I wont tell on you… we’re friends right? “ Jimin smiled and winked.

Choi Bin pretended to puke and Jimin gave him a death stare.

You looked at the six of them and back to Jimin.

“ yeah we are friends… im friends with only you “ You said coldly.

Jimin smiled awkwardly and turned his attention to Choi Bin and signaled to Rapmon for help.

Rapmon fixed his sunglasses and rolled his eyes. “ hey loser~ get out of my way~ “ He grabbed Choi Bin by his collar from the back, making him stand and he pushed him aside. Rapmon sat beside you. You gave him a stare.

Choi Bin spat on the grass and clenched his fist. Jhope and Suga were alert. They immediately stopped him from punching Rapmon.

Jimin sat beside you. You were in between Rapmon and Jimin. You couldn’t breathe. Jin didn’t say anything.

“ so… what do I say? “ Rapmon looked at Jimin.

Jimin gave him a are-you-serious look.

“ what? Im just not good with words that’s all~ “ Rapmon snapped.

“ hyung you’re stupid~ “ V rolled his eyes.

Suga cracked up.

“ erm… Jang Na Rae sshi… we were thinking if we seven of us could be your friend… we had observed everyone in this school and you’re the perfect one. You aren’t like the other girls. You were quiet and alone. Lets be friends okay “ Jungkook, the maknae stated and scratched his head awkwardly.

You looked at them and shook your head. “ but I don’t want to. Just leave me alone “ You said coldly and left your spot.

“ damn! This is stupid~ Im not doing anything like this anymore.. you guys can continue playing… This school is stupid and full of nonsense. Why are we here in this first place “ Rapmon complained. He was pissed.

“ This needs time.. infact we look like bullies… we are no different from this kid over here “ Jhope released Choi Bin.

“ yeah! Listen all of you~ Just leave her alone… because like you guys… she has 7 bodyguards in her life too… oh bodyguards? More like gangsters that kill. I was almost killed by her seven ‘angels’ in her life “ Choi Bin smirked and slightly pushed Jhope away.

“ don’t mess with me.. don’t mess with her too.. you guys don’t know who you’re messing with “ With that, Choi Bin left.

* Who is the seven guys that he kept mentioning from day 1 * Jin thought.

“ Can I request for a transfer again? I cant stay here anymore “ V whined.