Be My Light 24

Be My Light!

The alarm went off and she turned it off lazily, snuggling back into her cozy blanket. Her lips curled up into a smile as she recalled about the phone chat with Jin last night. Her smile turned into a slight frown when she heard a knock on the door. 

The door creaked open and there stood Zico with his messy blonde hair and a stench of alcohol reeking all over his body.

“ Goodmorning my sweetheart… as much as I want to let you sleep, we have stuffs to do baby~ “ Zico stated and pulled the covers away from her and gave her a peck on her forehead.

She sat up and stretched her arms and body. “ morning Jiho oppa.. where are we going early in the morning? Its weekend.. lets just sleep in alright? “ She yawned and rubbed her eyes.

Jaehyo budged into her room while he wore his clothes. “ yah woo jiho… just let her sleep if she’s tired… “ Jaehyo slightly defended her and added a smile to her.

Kyung took a bite of his cucumber and walked into her room, munching loudly and deliciously. “ Yah Na Rae ah… we’re going to pay a visit to… “ Kyung didn’t finish his sentence and stole a glance at Zico and smile a little.

Na Rae looked at her calendar on her table and she knew what day it was. “ I’ll go get ready now. You guys can just wait for me in the car… and you oppa… don’t think too much… I’ll be there… just do whatever you want to do okay.. I love you “ She said as she gently hold his hand and nodded.

 

As soon as Na Rae got herself ready, Tae Il the engine and drove away, heading to the hilltop where nobody lives. A tear slipped down onto his face and Zico quickly wiped it away as the car went uphill to the top. Na Rae held his hand and gave a little squeeze. “ I’ll be with you oppa… all of us will….. say whatever you wanna say later… cry and scream if you want later. I’ll be with you “ She spoke gently.

The car finally came to a stop. They were at the highest point of the hill. The top. Zico’s heart was doing flipflops, turning in 360 degrees in all directions, his stomach churned, making him wanna vomit.

“ Woo Jiho… you need to calm down “ Yukwon patted his shoulder.

“ we came every year and you’re still the same… just don’t think about it anymore “ Bbomb concluded.

“ Lets go guys~ “ Kyung stated and everyone headed to the cherry tree, located there.

It was the only tree on the hilltop. The cherry tree. That day, BlockB and Na Rae gathered there. It was the death anniversary of the girl that Zico loved so so much. It still couldn’t let go. It was the reason why he started drinking and smoking and became very very addicted. Became very very emotional.

The ashes of his girl was scattered all over the place near the cherry tree. Zico tried to calm his heart as he walked towards the tree. A tear slipped down onto his cheeks and more tears were seen. He touched the tree trunk lightly as more tears rolled down onto his cheeks, wetting his face.

“ Jiho oppa… cry out if you want to.. it’ll be better “ Na Rae said softly. She was worried, she was tearing.

Zico couldn’t take it anymore. He cried and sobbed loudly. His knees weakened and dropped to the ground, kneeling on the ground and cried loudly. His heart ached so much, he thought he could have died. A part of him had already died when his lover died.

“ Mianhae~ “ He cried.

The rest of BlockB stood there quietly with Na Rae, tearing quietly.

“ Mianhae my love… Mianhae.. I couldn’t save you… I couldn’t save you that night… “ Zico cried and sobbed hard.

“ jiho oppa.. “ Na Rae sobbed quietly.

Bbomb gently hold her hand and comfort her. “ Minhyuk oppa… this is so sad… I wish he was happier… I wish he could be happy “ She sobbed. Bbomb hugged her and console her. “ Don’t cry Na Rae ah… “

“ I’ll still love you  no matter what happens… Im sorry My love… Mianhae… “ Zico continued to cry hard.

Kyung felt bad to see his friend like this. He teared silently and wiped it his tear away.

“ Im sorry I was late.. Im sorry I couldn’t save you… I couldn’t find you and all I knew at that moment when I found you, you were already dead… MIANHAE~~~ “ Zico screamed.

He choked on his tears and saliva. His heart ached so much for his girl that his face became pale from all the crying. After an hour later, they got into the car and left, with Zico fell fast asleep. His face was stained with his tears. Na Rae placed her head on his shoulder. * Be strong Jiho oppa… we’ll always be here…. Stay strong… you still have us, your lovely family * She thought.

Never did they know, Bangtan too, went up there that day. They went to the hilltop where the cherry tree was. They happened to know the same girl. The girl that Zico loved so much was the girl that made Jin close his heart.

Rapmon walked towards Jin and patted his shoulder. “ Its over now Jin hyung… you have Na Rae now…. “ He stated.

“ The past is the past hyung… “ Suga spoke.

* yeah.. I have Na Rae now…. I’ll let you go now my love… Rest in peace in wherever you are… Its time for me to move on * Jin thought.

Unlike Zico, Jin was calmer than him. He didn’t even cry. He just stood there quietly as the wind blew. Bangtan spent about a few minutes more and they left.

 

Na Rae came out of her room to find Zico sitting on the sofa. “ Oppa… you feeling okay? “ She concerned.

He nodded and gave her a reassuring smile. “ Mianhae NA Rae ah… Im like that evey year.. cant helped it.. you know I’ll be fine tomorrow…” He stated with bigger smile this time. She nodded too. * yeah right… even if its tomorrow, you’ll be the same. You’re not fine oppa… you never will. Even tomorrow comes, you’ll just keep it inside and plaster a smile on your face so that every one of s would not worry * She thought.

Zico looked at her. He wanted to ask her about the guys he saw in school. “ I went to Seven Season that day... and I saw you… “ He spoke. He was straightforward. As soon as Zico started asking her about it, the rest joined in the conversation.

“ why didn’t you come and say hi? “ She asked.

“ well look… you were with your friends… those guys~ “ Kyung finished, rolling his eyes.

Her eyes widdened. “ What do you mean? Guys? Who? “ She asked.

“ oh come on.. don’t act stupid “ P.O gave a light slap on her arm.

“ yeah guys.. you were even sharing your milk with them… “ Jaehyo chuckled.

Her cheeks went pink. * Oppas came to school and saw me with Bangtan? They didn’t see what me and Jin did, did they? * She thought. Fear crept up in her.

“ they are…. My friends… “ She stated.

“ Since when did Jang Na Rae has friends? “ Yukwon laughed.

“ you only have us~ “ Bbomb stated softly.

“ okay enough of all of you~ omg.. she has the rights to have friends “ Tae Il hissed.

Zico nodded. “ yeah sweetheart… Its good to know that you have frends.. Im happy for you but remember.. they’re only just friends. You don’t know who they might be or what harm they could do so keep a distance okay? “ Zico concluded.

She nodded with a smile. * Oh . What if they find out about me and Jin being together” * She thought. She wasn’t feeling good. She wanted to them her relationship with Jin as soon as possible.

“ well… maybe invite them for dinner… a welcome party at our house… they’re your first ever friends in school “ Zico laughed.

Bbomb threw a look at him.

“ you serious hyung? “ P.O was excited. He loves parties.

“ Yeah… maybe… you should introduce us to your friends.. we can get along better “ Kyung smiled.

Yukwon nodded with his gummy smile. Jaehyo and Tae Il agreed.

“ Bad idea “ Bbomb disapproved.

“ oh come on “ P.O cursed.

“ stop disapproving everything mann “ Kyung sighed.

“ Whatever it is...whatever zico says, it shall be okay… “ Jaehyo stated.

“ No more arguing or disapproving “ Tae Il concluded.

Na Rae gave them a little smile and head back to her room. “ What do I do now? Really now Jiho oppa? Invite them over for dinner? Who knows…  they…. might not want to come… “ She mumbled.

 

Jin sat on the sofa and wiped his phone out from his pocket, sending a text to her, asking how her day was. He missed her. He wished everyday was school day. Rapmon flopped himself next to Jin and took a little peep on his phone.

“ awww… texting to jangie jangie? “ He chuckled.

“ yah! What did you call her? “ Jin took the remote control and hit Rapmon.

Rapmon laughed loudly. “ Okay okay sorry… but er… let me ask you something…” He said.

“what if… I mean what if really… she founds out about who we are and what we do and what we’re trying to do in school…what if this happens… “ Rapmon asked and sighed. He was worried that the truth will be out one day.

“ then fate isn’t with us… “ Jin stated coldly.

“ what if she wants to break up… what if she hates you, hates all of us? “ Rapmon continued his question.

Jin went silent. He was tongue-tied. He was scared, afraid, nervous. Worried. Suga came and sat with them. “ afterall, they’re connected to her…  they’re closer. So maybe she’ll hate us and never want to see us again.. “ Suga stated. Rapmon nodded.

“ wait till that day comes, we’ll talk about it again… “ Jin stated.

Rapmon nodded his head slowly. He wanted to have a solution first instead of that day comes first. He wanted to be prepared for the worst. Suga shook his head disapprovingly.

“ if that day really comes, you wouldn’t have time to think of it… you would be nervous all over, everything will be crazy… think of a solution now would be better isn’t it? “ Suga stated.

Jhope came over and took some snacks. Suga stopped him and asked for his suggestions. Her face, her voice, everything, flashed through his head. Severe torturing by the boss flashed through his mind too.

“ I don’t know… I’ll go with you guys… “ He stated and shrugged. He wanted to accomplish the mission given by the boss but another part of him wanted to the girl to be happy. Na Rae was the first girl that has ever moved his heart. He has never liked anyone or have been in a relationship before. He shrugged and cleared his throat as he went into his room.