Be My Light 13

Be My Light!

 

Everyone in the class handed up their field trip forms, including Bangtan. Well, except you. The teacher counted the number of forms and knew exactly who didn’t hand in. He cleared his throat and looked at you.

You avoided eye contact with you and hoping he wouldn’t call but he did.

“As expected. Miss Jang Na Rae, are you going for the field trip this time? Not going again? Or not allowed again? “ He asked curiously as he adjusted his glasses.

Everyone sighed and rolled their eyes. They didn’t bother to look at you but Bangtan were looking at you. They were hoping that you would go. You didn’t say anything as you looked at the teacher.

“ well… I mean this is the last field trip. There will not be any more field trips in the future. I hope you wont miss out the fun this year. So what do you this Miss Jang? Will you go or not? “ He asked again.

Zico’s words rang in your head. He has allowed you to go for the field trip this time. You reached into your bag and took the crumpled form out. The teacher saw the form and was satisfied. “ very well. Looks like its full attendance for the field trip. “ He stated and took the form from you.

Some grumbled at the fact that you’re going. Some gossiped about it and rolled their eyes. Some smirked, especially Choi Bin and Lee Bo Na. They were already thinking on how to play, provoke and torture you. Bangtan were all satisfied too.

The rest of the day went by as normal. As usual, you were given the same banana milk every day. You somehow know it was the same person. Never had you received drinks in school and ever since they were transferred to Seven Seasons, expect the unexpected.

“ so~ I see you have banana milk again~ “ Rapmon plopped down beside you.

You nodded “ Thanks to whoever it is. “

Rapmon smiled. Jin smiled lightly. V, Jungkook, Suga, Jimin were busily eating their food. Jhope looked at you suspiciously.

“ Why don’t you have friends? “ Jhope asked suddenly with his expressionless eyes.

The four stopped eating and stopped chatting, along with Jin and Rapmon, looking at Jhope.

“ I have the right to not answer “ You stated and stared at him. * is he crazy? * You thought.

“ what do you mean by she has no friends? Aren’t we her friends hopey~ “ Rapmon grinned.

“ then Kim Han Bin is the current kingka so who’s the previous kingka? “ He continued.

You slightly stiffened a bit. * why does he wanna know so much? BlockB oppas were the previous kingkas in the school * You thought.

“ I don’t know. “ You replied. You dislike Jhope already.

Jhope shrugged and left without saying anything. * what’s wrong with him * Jin thought.

“ oh baby~ don’t mind him~ he get real y at times “ Jimin smiled and threw a wink at you.

“ hey~ she’s mine~ “ V defended.

“ yah~ Na Rae noona belongs to me~ “ Jungkook whined.

“ heyhey~ stopstop~ Na Rae belongs to the master suga okay~ “ Suga grinned and blew his bangs.

Jin rolled his eyes. Rapmon puked his drink out.

 

The bell rang and everyone scattered out of the school building. You packed your bag and was ready to go when Suga stopped you.

“ baby~ you free after school? I mean now.. “ Suga asked.

You looked at him quietly. Rapmon came and pushed Suga. “ That fella wanna ask if you’re free because its Jin hyung’s birthday today.. we’re planning to celebrate with him “ Rapmon finished with an awkward smile.

Jimin grinned happily while Suga wiggled his eyebrows. You looked at Jin. Jin swallowed hard as you looked at him. * no. don’t look at me like that * He thought. You turned to Rapmon and nodded.

V and Jungkook beamed and pumped their fist into the air.

“ YESS NA RAE IS COMING WITH US~ “ Jimin and V linked arms with you. You stiffened a little as you’re still not used to this kind of friendlyness.

Rapmon smirked and patted Jin. “ Lets go birthday boy~ “ He wiggled his eyebrows, along with Suga.

Jin scowled and softened.

They reached the café and settled down at the biggest table. You looked around feeling weird that there wasn’t any customers. Jungkook smiled. “ Noona~ Rapmon hyung has booked the whole café so enjoy yourself “ He chuckled.

The waitress placed the strawberry cake and plates on the table and left. They sang the birthday song together while you sang the song quietly. Jin blew the candles out and cut the cake.

Suga took his camera out and started snapping pictures. One by one, the members took pictures with Jin. Jin was smiling but his face looked happy. At least he didn’t look cold and scary.

“ Na Rae! Your turn! “ Suga shouted.

“ its okay… “ You replied, shaking your head.

“ come on! Jang Na Rae “ Rapmon grabbed you and pushed you to Jin.

He chuckled and winked at Jin. Jin rolled his eyes.

“ One, two, three “ Suga counted and took the photo of you and Jin.

They sat back down and ate the birthday cake. They talked and laughed while you were being awkward.

“ satisified with your pink cake hyung? “ Jhope asked sarcastically.

“ pink cake puhahha “ Jimin laughed.

“ Noona~ birthday cake is pink because our jin hyung likes pink “ Jungkook smiled.

You looked at Jin in surprise. You couldn’t believe how a guy could like pink but thinking back to BlockB, your zico oppa once liked hellokitty, so it was similar. Jin turned to you.

“ Mwol Bwa? (what you looking at?) “ He said in his low voice.

Once again, you were indulged in his voice. You hope he would start talking like the others. You didn’t even mind if he talks rubbish, you just want him to open his mouth and talk. You couldn’t deny that you like his voice.

Your heart reacted weirdly again and you shook your head and turned away. “ I… I have to go “

Jungkook sulked. Jimin frowned and V pouted. “ no don’t go~ pleaseeee~ “ The three of them pleaded. You nodded and went to the toilet instead. You quietly sneaked out of the café and looked for a gift shop.

Looking around at all sorts of things in the shop, you came across this charm on the shelf. It was angel’s wings. You thought it was perfect for Jin for his birthday, you paid and headed back to the café.

“ Happy birthday~ see you in school “ You wished him and gave him the gift you bought and bidded goodbye.

You sighed in relief as you stepped the café. * hope he like it… * You thought and went home. * You must be crazy Jang Na Rae… ever since they came.. you’re not yourself anymore… * You thought. You hated yourself.

Jin softened at the present. Rapmon smirked. Jhope was getting even more suspicious but he remained in silent.

You lied on your bed with your eyes closed. You flashed back from the first day where Bangtan transferred here till today at the café. The sit up scenes during P.E kept repeating in your head. Of course, those banana milks were from Jin too. You knew from the start but you confirmed it was from Jin when  you accidently saw him buying the milk all the way till he placed the milk on your desk.

Your heart reacted weirdly again and you sat right up and shook the thoughts away. “ It cant be…. “ You mumbled as you placed your palm over your chest.  

Bbomb came in and looked at you. You were in your thoughts. He looked at you and he knew you were thinking of something. He knew something is affecting you.

“ who is affecting our Na Rae.. “ He whispered.

You snapped out of your thoughts.

“ Oppa! When did you get in? “ You asked.

“ Who is affecting you? “ He asked.

You shooked your head.

“ Don’t hide… everytime you had your palm over your chest, there’ll be something. You think I don’t know? “ Bbomb stated softly with a smile.

You smiled. “ Its really nothing.. don’t worry oppa… Im fine~ “

Bbomb looked at you, hoping that you would tell him something. You leaned in and hugged him. “ Minhyuk oppa… I’m really fine.. don’t worry okay~ and I’ll be safe~ “ You stated.

His heart thumped against his chest. He wanted to hug you lightly and kiss you but he cant. He gently pat you and broke the hug. “ alright I believe you “ He smiled.