Be My Light 21

Be My Light!

 

School was as usual on a rainy day. Students walked into the school hurriedly with their raincoats and umbrellas. She rolled her eyes and cursed mentally as she kept her wet umbrella and swiped the water droplets off her skirt. It was raining heavily.

He pushed the coin into the vending machine and pressed the button. The banana milk was dispensed and he took it out of the machine. * She should be here by now… * He thought with an anxious heart.

Suga came over to Jin and put his arms around his shoulder and smirked. “ Looking for your girl? “ He asked and wiggled his eyebrows. He jabbed his elbow directly at his stomach.

“ awww hyung don’t be shy~ “ Jungkook strode over with a smile.

“ hey~ I saw her… she’s here… “ V flashed Jin a smile.

All seven of them looked at her direction.  His heart raced as he saw her keeping her umbrella away. Rapmon nudged Jin and grinned.

“ go on hyung.. go greet her and then we can head to class together… “ Rapmon stated.

Jimin nodded and giggled. Jin took a deep breath and walked towards her. Her heart raced as she walked to the direction of Bangtan. Jin handed her the milk and slightly blushed. She bushed too.

“ Hey… th whole school knows that both of you are together so act like a couple.. and come on.. we’re running late for class “ Jhope sighed and rolled his eyes.

Rapmon nudged Na Rae and smiled. “ Sister-in-law “ He whispered, causing her to blush even more. Suga nudged Jin and grinned. “ you know what Jin… hold her hand and lets go to class “ Suga stated.

Jin hold her hand and his face turned red. His ears went red too. Adrenaline rushed through his body. Na Rae blushed too. They were holding hands and walking to class together, with the rest of Bangtan.

“ aww they looked cute “ V fanboyed and giggled.

“ I should look for my another half too “ Jungkook smiled and laughed.

“ yah~ don’t you forget your first kiss~ “ Suga stated and puckered his lips up.

Jin scowled and Suga laughed.

“ You should be close to us by now huh Na Rae~ “ Jimin smiled and winked.

“ Do I know you? “ She said with her poker face.

Suga laughed. “ awwww~ that it is! Always the cool cold poker poker pokey Na Rae~ Me likey~ “ He joked and chuckled.

Jhope couldn’t stand it and smiled.

“ I cant wait for you guys to kiss, hug, and… “ Rapmon cleared his throat and wiggled his eyebrows mischeviously.

A pen flew across his face. Na Rae had threw a pen over at Rapmon. “ yah Kim Nam Joon! “ She hissed and blushed.

“ Alright enough… the teacher’s here “ Jin had the final say and his mates stopped whatever they were doing.

Lesson was boring as usual. Rapmon was with his sunglasses on. His hand was propped below his head and was actually sleeping but as thought he was awake. Suga was listening to his music while Jhope was sleeping too. His head was resting on the table and his eyes were closed. Jimin and V yawned tiredly while Jungkook played with his himself. Jin was doing nothing. He looked ather while she noodled on the table and wrote notes occasionally. He glanced over to see what she wrote.

He smiled to himself when he saw that she wrote ‘ 좋아해… ‘ on her table.

“ me? “ He whispered.

She blushed and shook her head.

“ yah! “ Jin slightly increased his voice.

The teacher turned around. Her eyes were scary. “ Was it you, Jin? “ She stated firmly. He shook his head.

“ one more time, you’ll be outside of the classroom and you’ll serve detention after school “ She stated and continued with the lesson.

Bo Na turned back and rolled her eyes. * what the is going on? Does Block B know about this? Their precious girl is taken away by Bangtan * She thought and smirked, like she was planning something.

Na Rae purposely wrote Suga’s name beside it, making Jin interrupt the class again. Miss Choi rolled her eyes.

“ Jin and Na Rae out of the class now and you guy are serving deention after school.. NOW OUT! “ She screamed.

Na Rae sighed and walked out of the classroom with Jin. “ And Jang Na Rae… I don’t care if you’re not allowed to serve detention… I don’t care if Woo Ji Ho comes to pay a visit… I don’t give a damn. Im your ing teacher you better ing obey “ She cursed and continued her lesson.

Bangtan raised their eyebrows. * Woo Jiho? Who the   is he? Is he one of them? Is he related to Bbomb and Yukwon? * They thought in sync.

Jin and Na Rae were outside of the classroom and were kneeling on the floor with the hands up high over their head. Having to serve detention was one hell of a bad thing to her but having Jin to serve with her made her think otherwise. Her heart fluttered and palpitated.

She stole a glance at her guy and was surprised to find him wearing the birthday gift she had bought for him. The winged necklace.

“ Na Rae ah… “

“ Hmm ? “

“ how does it feel to have your first kiss with Suga? “ Jin asked. He somehow was jealous.

“ I like it… his lips were soft “ She lied. She wanted to laugh.

Jin was really jealous. He rolled his eyes. “ yah you! Fine.. “ He hissed softly and got up and walked away. He didn’t even bothered to do his punishment. Na Rae was surprised and followed after him.

Jhope looked out of the window and turned to Suga. “ They’re gone “ He whispered. Suga passed the message to Rapmon and soon all seven know. Rapmon smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.” Let them have some private time… Its been so so ing long since Jin hyung has opened his heart… “ He whispered and smiled. All of them nodded.

She followed after him and softened. He made her thought of Bbomb. Both Bbomb and Jin were quiet and calm. Bangtan was like BlockB, and BlockB was like Bangtan. Rapmon was like Zico, Jin as Bbomb, Jhope as Kyung, Jungkook as P.O, Jimin as Tae Il, Suga as Jae Hyo, V was like Yukwon.

Jin came to the field and sat down on the concrete ground. She sat down too. Jin was glad that she came with him.

“ Call me oppa… Na Rae ah “ He said softly.

She looked at him in surprise and her heart raced. * call… him oppa? * She thought.

“ but.. aren’t we of the same age? We’re in the same class too? “ She stated.

* Mianhae Na Rae ah… I lied. We lied. Im older. We were asked to play as high school students. Only V and Jimin were of the same age as you. * Jin thought. He couldn’t tell you.

Jin just smiled and curled a strand of hair behind your hair. “ yeah same age… but just call me oppa… don’t you know that guys love girls to call them oppa? “ He spoke.

Na Rae searched her heart and tried to calm down. She’s going to call another guy oppa. Never in her life had she call other guys oppa other than her BlockB oppas.

“ …oppa… “ She mumbled shyly.

Jin’s lips curled into a smile. It was the first time that she had seen him smile. “ you should smile more… you have a nice smile Jin “ She said.

“ You too… “ He smiled.

Jin leaned in close to her and looked at her. Their eyes met each other and they were just a few inches away. She placed her palm over her chest and listened to her heart beat. It was pounding so fast. Jin hold her hand and their fingers interlaced with each other. He looked at her one more time and leaned in, cupping the back of her neck with his another hand. Their lips touched and was perfectly molded. Their hearts palpitated together fast. Jin’s face was red, his ears went red too. He was happy, glad and excited. Even though he was here for a mission, he was happy to find the girl that he like. It has been a very long time since he was in a relationship.

Jin moved and kissed her in another angle. He kissed her slow and gentle.

* I’m…. We’re kissing… * She thought wit her eyes closed as she kissed him.

They broke the kiss for some air and they blushed again. Na Rae was so shy, she thought she could have died during the kiss. Jin was shy too, but being a guy, he had to take the lead and lead her.

She touched her lips and was happy. Jin couldn’t help but smile.

“ was this your first kiss? “ She asked.

Jin shook his head. It wasn’t his first kiss. Na Rae wasnt his first love but what matters now is the present and the future. She felt somehow heartbroken to find that she wasn’t his first kiss.

“ then why did walk away and left me behind? Why were you jealous when it was Suga who took my first kiss away? We’re the same aren’t we? “ She asked.

His heart ached. He didn’t want to lie but he couldn’t.If he tell the truth, it would be the danger of his mates, being in this highschool. It would be the danger of the mission. He didn’t bother about the mission but for his mates’ sake, he didn’t want them to get beaten up again. He smiled.

“ Come here sweetheart… “ He spoke in his low husky voice.

* he called me sweetheart…. * She thought and blushed. Jin called her sweetheart like how Zico called her at home. She thought of Zico for a second.

He put his arm around her shoulder and took a sniff on her hair. She smelled nice. Jin bent down and leaned in, kissing her again.

* I’ll protect you no matter what. I’ll be your knight… so just stay with me and be my light, Jang Na Rae. I love you. * He thought as they kissed again.

Never did he know, someone was watching him. Someone working under their boss. Jin knew deep down, he was going to be in danger, all of Bangtan would be in danger but he chose not to think about it but the love of his life. * whatever happens in the future… I’ll love you forever… so now.. just let us kiss…. Im sorry Boss * He thought.

Bbomb sulked. He was frustrated. He was thinking of a way to confess. He sighed in stress. He layed in bed and closed his eyes. 

While Jin was spending his time with Na Rae, the rest of Bangtan went to search for more hints, clues and evidence.