Be My Light 30

Be My Light!

Days had passed and it was still the same. BlockB seemed to be planning something behind her back. It was all Zico’s idea due to all those emotional thinking all night long. Tae Il went to check on her as she had a slight fever.

He softened when he saw crying again. Her face was pale and she was lifeless.

“ don’t cry~ oppa is here~ lets take your medicine…. “ He smiled and took the pills out for her.

Na Rae swallowed the pills with water and Tae Il pulled her into a warm hug. “ you must’ve liked him so much…. All this will come to an end eventually… so don’t be sad… “ He tried to cheer her up, wipping the tears that were rolling down onto her cheeks.

Kyung came in to the room with a smile. “ Hey baby girl~ I’ve already told the school that you wont be going today~ so loosen up abit and don’t cry anymore… look at your puffy eyes~ they looked like fishballs~ “ Kyung tried to joke around and managed to make her smile a little.

Tae Il nodded and turned to her. She was still in his arms. “ hey…. If you really want, I’ll drive you there later okay~ everything’s gonna be okay…. Cheer up a little~ you know how much woo jiho had suffered seeing like this? He has been drinking and smoking even more now… you know his condition better than anyone of us~ “ He tried to keep the conversation going with his girl.

Tae Il left to do stuffs for P.O and Jaehyo took his place with a bowl of sweet potato porridge, while Yukwon and Bbomb strategize their things out. They were planning something.

“ Hey princess~ lets eat up~ “ Jaehyo said gently, and tied her hair gently in a ponytail.

She shook her head and ignored the bowm of food. Jaehyo sighed.

“ you need to eat to be strong, mentally and physically baby~ “ He stated and she ate.

After three hours of everything, Tae Il made his promise and drove her to their house. She puts her hand over her chest as she was feeling nervous. * what if they ignore me again? * She thought and frowned.

“ will you be alright Na Rae? “ Tae Il kindly unhooked her seatbelt and fixed her bangs.

Na Rae nodded and got off the car and Tae Il went home. This time, she tried something else. She headed straight to the back of the house and went in from the back door to their kitchen. She avoided Jungkook and Jimin who were on the sofa with their magazines and went through the hallway.

She walked past really fast to avoid Rapmon V and Suga who were blasting songs in their workroom. She sighed in relief and headed upstairs.

* Jin… im coming.. I need to see you at least once today! * She thought as she climbed up the stairs. Her eyes lit up when she saw Jin’s room. She remembered it. She had been here because Jin when he suffered blows from Choi Bin.

Just when she was about to knock on his door and turn the doorknob, someone grabbed her and stopped her. She gasped. It was Jhope.

“ what are you doing here? “ He asked with piercing eyes.

“ please let me see Jin… please Hoseok… oppa… “ Na Rae slightly begged and a tear slipped down from her eye.

Jhope softened immediately at the sight of it. Furthermore, she called him oppa. But, he couldn’t just give in to her like that.

“ where did that cold quiet Jang Na Rae gone to? You weren’t the same as before… what’s the reason for liking Jin so much? “ Jhope snapped. He was still grabbing her wrist.

“ I will die if I cant see him. He’s the guy that if I don’t see, I’ll die “ Na Rae stated firmly and more tears escaped her eyes.

He softened and his heart broked. The first girl that ever moved his heart was yearning for another guy, yearning for his hyung. * But for jin, you’re the girl that if he see, you’ll die. And I’ll die if you die…* He thought.

“ oppa please…. “ She sobbed and he let go of her and his shoulders deflated.

“ thank you “ She said softly.

Jhope left her alone and stayed in his room. She knocked on Jin’s door and the door opened. He never thought she would be standing there and his heart fluttered once again. She ran towards him and hugged him.

“ oppa… “ She cried.

He wanted to hug her so much and never let her go but he couldn’t. He couldn’t let the Boss touch her. He broke the hug and took a step back, away from her. * She’s so pale. She’s sick… she should’ve just stayed at home. * He thought and softened.

“ go “ He stated coldly.

She cried even more.

“ don’t touch me “ Jin stated when she tugged on his sleeve.

Jin grabbed her hard and took her downstairs. By now, all of them know that she came. He dragged her downstairs and opened the door, pulling her outside.

“ Stop coming here. Which part of it don’t you understand? Being with someone like me will bring you danger…… so just ing go~ “ Jin shouted.

“ Hyung… chill… “ V said.

“ Shut up… “

“ Jin oppa…… we were back together.. we were alright almost a week ago and what happened? Why has it become like this? “ She sobbed hard.

“ go. I don’t want to listen to you… “

“ Jin.. “

“ ING GO~ PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR AND GO “ Jin shouted.

“ yah Hyung… just let this go… will think of something later okay? “ Rapmon spoke up.

“ shut the up Kim namjoon…. All she needs to do is ing go.. “ Jin hissed and went into the house, followed by the rest and closed the door with a loud bang.

She was startled by the loud bang of the door. She couldn’t stop crying. Jin cried too. She stood there for hours under the sun and even stood there as it rained heavily.

“ hey~ its raining heavily and all she did was stand there… “ Suga shook his head.

“ yah…. Cant take it easy on her? Cant you see how pale she is? She’s sick for goodness sake ~ “ Rapmon rolled his eyes. He was still butthurt for Jin asking him to shut up.

“ at this point right now, looking at how weak and pale she is…. She’ll die even without Boss looking for her “ Jungkook pouted.

* How long more must I stand in the rain? everything…. why start this relationship when it becomes like this in the end? * She thought and cried.

She was feeling even weaker, and drowsier, dizzier. She was shivering in cold and the rain doesn’t seem like it’s going to stop anytime. Everything became blur and her legs lost strength, everything out in a second and she fainted. Jimin happened to looked out the window and screamed.

“ ! OMG OMG! SHE HAS FAINTED! “ Jimin screamed in panic.

“ Stop joking “ V wasn’t in the mood.

“ YOU TAEHYUNG! Come here and take a look~ “ Jimin shouted.

V screamed too when he looked out the window.

“ really ed up “ Rapmon cursed.

“ damn it! Kim seokjin you “ Jin cursed himself and hit the wall and ran out to her.