Be My Light 1

Be My Light!

 

The kidnap plan failed years ago and you were saved by seven guys. Seven heavenly handsome guys out of nowhere came to rescue you. You were grateful to them. You lived under the same roof ever since you were rescued. They were like your family. Unfortunately, the kidnappers killed your parents.

The same old nightmare woke you up before the alarm rang. You checked the time and got out of bed.

You washed up and comb your silky brown hair and put on your uniform. You sighed and put on your best smile for the day.

Picking up your pace while you wear your socks, you headed to the kitchen to see him waving to you, greeting you. 

 

“ Oh! Good morning Tae Il Oppa! “ You smiled and greeted him too.

He was one of them who had rescued you. One of the kindest and sweetest guy in your life. He took a cup of water and handed to you when you busily put on your socks properly.

“ Thank you~ “ You smiled again and he patted your bangs.

“ Its time for school… don’t be late.. Come on I’ll walk you to school today~ “ He said.

 

The both of you walked to school and he bided goodbye at the front gate.  There were stares and gossips everywhere. Some even tried to befriend you because of the seven guys. Some hated you for being so close to them but you didn’t care. You had no friends but you didn’t care. You lived life as normal.

“ I’ll see you later Na Rae ah~ Bye “ He waved goodbye and waited for you to enter the school building and he left.

* Another day of school~ * You thought and headed to your classroom.

As usual, your table was filled with trash and there were new vandalism on it. Your chair too. You shook your head while you emptied the trash into the bin and sat down before the teacher came in.

“ Good morning class! I have a few announcements to make. First of all, there will be new students in your class.. Secondly, term test will be on this Friday. So… lets introduce these new transfer students… “ Ms Choi stated.

One by one, the boys walked into the classroom. 

 

There were seven of them. You never bothered about anything like this before but you couldn’t deny that one of them was good looking. Squeals were coming from the girls. Guys couldn’t be bothered by them.

You were seated at the back of the classroom, looking at them. You mentally slapped yourself.

“ so… Introduce yourselves boys~ “ Ms Choi continued with her arms folded against her chest.

“ Hey wassup~ I’m Rap monster “ The tall guy with the sunglasses introduced and smirked.

Ms Choi rolled her eyes. “ Full name please! And I cannot tolerate gansterish behaviour in this school! No sunglasses whatsoever because I’ll be confiscating them! “ She felt irritated.

“ Whatever… Kim Nam Jun imnida~ “ The same guy introduced himself again.

“ My name’s Suga… Oops~ Min Yoon Gi imnida~ “ The guy with the headgear greeted and rolled his eyes.

“ Jhope.. Jung Ho Seok.. Im your hope ladies~ “ He greeted and slightly flirted, causing the girls to squeal except you.

“ Park Ji Min imnida~ “ He greeted with a smile and waved happily.

You knew right away that he’s a happy-go-lucky guy. You wanted to laugh but you controlled. * what a way to start my day… * You thought happily.

“ Im V..  name’s Kim Tae hyung “ He greeted Sweet and short.

“ Jeon Jungkook imnida “ He greeted.

Last but not least, it was the guy that caught your eyes. 

“ I’m Jin… Just Jin… “ He introduced and shrugged.

You couldn’t get your eyes off of him but quickly look down on your book when you felt him looking through the classroom and made eye contact with you.

“ damn… “ You whispered and shook your head.

The teacher instructed them to take a seat and lesson started for the day. The six of them found their seats except for Jin.

“ Just find any empty seat and sit down! You’re interrupting my class Mr Jin~ There’s an empty seat over there.. beside Jang Na Rae! Go sit down mann! “ Ms Choi was pissed off and she rolled her eyes.

You mentally cursed as he sat down next beside you. * Why me.. Ms Choi… I’ll gain more enemies this way…. Omg… I thought it was going to be a good day but not anymore.. * You thought. You tried to avoid eye contact with him as much as you can.

You tried to pay attention but honestly, you couldn’t. Never you had a desk partner in your life and now out of nowhere, you had a desk partner. A good looking one too.

Fortunately, the bell rang.

“ Jang Na Rae! Since your desk partner is the new transfer student… you’re in charge of bringing the seven of them around the school. “ She stated and left hurriedly to the next class.

You wanted to say something but she left so quickly, leaving you with the boys. You sighed.

“ crappy school! “ The guy with sunglasses hissed.

“ Why are we here omg… this “ The guy with the headgear rolled his eyes.

The rest just yawned tiredly. Jin looked at you and didn’t say anything. He was quiet. He looked harmless but again, you shook your thoughts away. * Don’t judge the book by its cover… They seemed bad… * You thought.

“ hey~ stop dreaming cutie~ Lets go~ show us the school “ The happy-go-lucky one smiled.

“ oh erm.. I’m Jimin by the way.. what about you? “ He asked.

You hesitated for awhile. “ J..Jang Na Rae “ You mumbled.

“ Nobody’s interested in your name girl.. just get going… sheeshh “ Rapmon hissed irritatingly.

You brought them around the school without saying anything much. They didn’t really listen to what you were saying, maybe because you were mumbling. They were just playing around.

“ that’s about it…  I’ll be going now… “ You bowed and turned to go when one of them called you.

It was Jimin. “ Thanks for er… showing us around even though we weren’t listening to most of it but thanks! “ He smiled. He had a nice smile. You bowed again and left.

You sighed in relief. “ finally!! Out of their sight! “ You talked to yourself while you walked to the canteen and grabbed your sandwich.

“ She’s cute “ Jungkook stated.

V nodded and agreed with him. Rapmon shook his head. “ She’s totally a nerd come on~ “ He didn’t agree to that.

Jhope shrugged and couldn’t be bothered.

“ I like her already… I agree with you guys.. she’s cute… “ Jimin beamed.

“ yeahh right jimin~ You kept talking to her but she didn’t give you a damn about it… if it was before back at our old school, the girls you talked to would have scream and squealed like nobody’s buisness… but this one right here… interesting~ “ Suga stated and wiggled his eyebrows.

“ What about you, Hyung? What do you think… “ Rapmon asked Jin.

Jin kept quiet and shrugged a little. Rapmon and Suga laughed. “ Jin’s always like that… quiet. Mysterious… but I like it. “ Rapmon continued.

* How long do we have to be here… * Jin thought.

 

It was getting late. You took of your shoes and entered the house to find all seven at home.

“ hey sweetie you’re back~ “ Zico smiled. He reeked of alcohol smell.

“ dinner’s almost ready~ “ Tae Il shouted from the kitchen.

“ Hows school today? Anything exciting? “ The maknae asked while he chewed nuts in his mouth.

“ Fine I guess… nothing much.. everyday’s the same except…. Uhh  nothing much “ You stated with a smile.

Yukwon and Bbomb came over. “ except… what? Tell us Na Rae.. you know you couldnt hide anything form us “ Yukwon said. Bbomb nodded.

You sighed. “ Its okay baby~ you can tell us everything.. anything… “ Zico played with her hair.

“ There were new transfer students today.. in my class.. 7 of them…. And gave them a tour around the school and I left hurriedly.. they’re weird… they’re just like you.. gangsterish but they’re even worser than oppas. I don’t know.. that’s how I felt… “ You told them everything.

“ 7….hmmm…. “ Zico mumbled and smelled your hair. He was a little drunk.

“ 7… interesting… they are 7 just like us… “ Kyung popped a few nuts into his mouth.

“ this is the most interesting thing i‘ve heard this week… hahhaha “ P.O laughed.

You put your bed in your room and washed up for dinner. BBomb grabbed vegetables for you while Tae Il gave you chicken. They treated you like princess some times.

Zico drank soju again while he ate his rice.

“ Jiho oppa… you should stop drinking… its not good for your health… “ You cared.

He stuck his face onto your face. “ I know sweetie~ but just this bottle and no more okay~ “ He said.

“ I hope more interesting things happen in school tomorrow Na Rae ah~ “ Jihoon stated with a smile.

You nodded as you ate your food. * Hell no oppa! I just want a quiet life and finish high school~ * You thought.

That night, you finished your homework and layed in bed. Your mind wandered about the seven transfer students. Jin was the one you had the most attention on. You had a really bad impression on the rest, especially Rapmon. You shook your thoughts away and fell asleep.