Be My Light 31

Be My Light!

The rain was still pouring heavily and the wind blew strongly causing the trees to sway. Jin carried her in and laid her down on his bed. He felt so, so sorry for her. He blamed himself so much. * She wouldn’t have fainted if you didn’t ask her to go… you’re the worst of the worst Kim seokjin * Jin cursed himself.

“ somebody has to change her out of her drenched clothes or it wouldn’t help…. “ Rapmon suggested.

The seven of them looked at each other and Suga smirked. “ I can do it~ “ He chuckled. Jhope rolled his eyes in annoyance. All eyes shifted to Jin. He was the only one who has the rights to change her.

“ only you hyung~ nobody else… “ V stated and shrugged.

It took him half an hour to an hour to change her into clean dry clothes. He struggled so much just to get her changed. Taking her shirt off, having to see her in her bra and putting her in his shirt made him blush so much. His heart was pounding off his chest.

“ good job~ “ Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows and busted with laughter.

Suga giggled, imagining what the scene would be. Rapmon smirked and Jimin chuckled. Jhope couldn’t get hold of that situation.

“ its not the time for us to joke right now.. “ The eldest stated in a serious tone.

Rapmon nodded. Jin was right. They were going to face the most hardest thing ever coming to them at end of that week. Jin sat down on the couch beside his bed and his eyes darted to her while the rest carried on with their stuff. His heart ached as he watched her sleeping on his bed. * Pabo…. *

His eyelids became heavier and heavier with the raindrops hitting the window with a consistent rhythm and drove him to sleep. Rapmon came to ask Jin for help to find him asleep and gentle covered him with his jacket and left them alone.

“ We’ll be dead… I can predict future now~ “ Jungkook sighed.

“ mmhmmm~ yeah by the end of this week. Apparently it’s the deadline of this mission~ “ V stated with a nod. Jimin yawned and shrugged. Seemed like, they had already given up.

Jhope, Suga and Rapmon remained silent. Things were going through their minds. Apparently, they were thinking of the same thing.

The rain had stopped after a few hours but the wind kept on blowing strongly. She moved and slowly opened her eyes. Her head hurts badly and she slightly moaned in pain. She sat up and was slightly shocked to see her in Jin’s room and her eyes darted to the familiar figure at the corner of the room. Jin.

* So… I fainted… ohgosh… * She thought. She was hurt by his harsh words but she was still in love with him. She softened at the sight of him and lay back down on his bed. * Did he…. carry me in after I fainted? He still cares for me right?...  he even changed my clothes? * She thought.

Jin opened his eyes as though he knew she’s conscious and yawned. He walked to the bed and checked if she was alright. Na Rae jolted up from the bed. Her face was pale was ever. His heart was pounding against his chest, he fluttered at the sight of her in his shirt. His girl wearing his shirt and on his bed was never on his mind.

“ Jin… “ She called him weakly.

He remained quiet. She coughed and sneezed and Jin attended to her.

“ you alright? “ He asked and put his hand on her forehead to check her temperature.

Little gestures of him made her felt loved and cared for again. He frowned when her forehead was hot. She was having a fever and a cold. He frowned even more and his heart broke even more to see her tear slipped and rolled down onto her face.

“ Jin… please don’t push away… please don’t leave me… “ She sobbed and sniffed.

He softened. “ Im not going anywhere… don’t cry “ He said gently and wiped her tears away with his fingers.

“ Im sorry for being mean and harsh to you these few days…. I- “ Jin couldn’t finish his sentence. He was lost in words. He felt stuck in the throat, he couldn’t breathe. Tears welled up in his eyes.

“ I never wanted to hurt you… im sorry for hurting you… im sorry sweetheart “ Jin apologized.

More tears rolled down onto her cheeks. “ Jin… Jin oppa… “ She cried and wiped the tear off his face. Jin pulled her close in his arms and leaned in, crashing his lips against hers. Their lips were perfectly molded with each others. The kiss was sweet and gentle, their hearts thumping fast against their chest at the same speed.

Jhope wanted to check on Na Rae and saw what happened. * They’re back together again… * He thought and left. His heart ached.

 

BlockB has contacted Bangtan, telling them about their plan. Their plan was to meet the Boss without letting her know and they’re gonna proceed with the plan at the end of the week. Zico wanted to surrender and see what happens after that. He didn’t want Na Rae to suffer.

Couldn’t do anything, Bangtan agreed to their plan but they too, had planned something else. They were not going to let the Boss kill BlockB and Bangtan was planning to meet up with BlockB and the Boss together. Whoever died on that day, as long as she’s safe and alive, it doesn’t matter to the fourteen of them.

Rapmon sighed and lit a cigarette. Suga raised his eyebrows.

“ hyung~ since when do you started smoking? I never knew you smoke~ “ V asked.

“ I wanted to try it a long time ago… BlockB do smoke too… maybe if I start smoking, Na Rae would prefer us even more… “ Rapmon shrugged.

“ You’re ing enderaged Kim Namjoon~ “ Jhope stated.

“ I don’t think the others smoke.. I only saw that guy who looked like you…. I think his name was Zico~ yeah.. I think he’s the only one that smoke~ “ Suga rolled eyes and threw a paper ball towards Rapmon.

 

Jin and Na Rae were spending their time together. He sat on the sofa together with her. Her head on his chest and their fingers entwined together while his left hand played with her long silky hair.

“ I love you “ Jin whispered.

“ I love you too Kim Seokjin “ She replied.

He smiled even more when she called his real name.

“ Never leave me or hurt me ever again~ “ She stated softly.

“ I will never ever…. Same for you too sweetheart~ “ Jin smiled and planted a kiss on her forehead.

She smiled happily. She felt like she was the most happiest girl in the world, and luckiest girl to have Jin.

“ Its time to take your medicine~ “ Jin reminded her and stood up.

Na Rae shook her head. “ Can you skip it this time Jin? Please…. “ She begged and coughed.

He softened and nodded and pulled her close to him with his arm around her shoulder. He smiled and chuckled. No matter what Bangtan was planning, Jin tried to protect her and kept her safe.